Hey Sup Forumsnons, can somebody red pill me on this meme?

Hey Sup Forumsnons, can somebody red pill me on this meme?

A dangerous terrorist offers you two shiny pills of different color and tells you that one will make you wake up in your bed like nothing happens and the other sends you to Wonderland. How does anyone not find it suspicious or worry about their safety when swallowing?

>blanco
>on the same plane of existence as Shaggy

Spics love AF and SSJ5 and after Tori mentioned SSB initially going to be white in an interview iit set off the flood gates for memes.

South Americans being weird again, probably.

I think it's a combination of 2 different memes. The Shaggy fighting Dragon Ball characters meme is pretty old, the Gohan Blanco meme is much more recent.
And I don't understand either of them.

all you need to know is it's the best meme currently being produced

todos necesitas sabar es este es el fin grande padre

how can Sup Forums get rid of spics?

Take your upvote good hombre

This is el fin Dragon Dios Salama

no chance, not even Sup Forums could

jajajaja
remain upset ameriputo

Spics meme Is not spread by spics, that's why it's usually broken spanish quotes.
Original mem Is spic tho.

>spics love Dragon Ball.
>spics love Gohan.
>spics post all sorts of stupid theory shit on YT.
>one of which was Gohan Blanco
>rest of the fanbase found it and ran with it; adding even more stupid shit to it like Shaggy and Rolf.

Goku can't beat jiren even with ultra, he gets defeated, this pushes Gohan to turn super saiyan white, or blanco in Spanish. Him and jiren will fight until the grand priest (aka el Grande Padre) decides to step in and reveal that he's actually evil.

Then gohan blanco and jiren team up to fight el grande padre, but he's too strong, so JIRENS BROTHER (El Hermano) (who is just a shitty re color of jiren done in ms paint with a blue shirt) just sort of shows up and helps gb and j defeat el Grande Padre

>gohan blanco on same level as shaggies
>shaggy blanco not absolute top tier
whoever made this chart is retarded

I want this to be real.

It's just a bunch of whities falseflagging as spics. There has never been any indication that spics like Gohan more than any other character.

>Rolf

When does Shaggy and Rolf show up?

t. Esteban Pedro Pablo Julio Martinez De la Rosa Ramirez VII

I liked the one with El Grande Madre titties better

>los americANOS know nothing about dbs
like pottery