My 8 year old called my 4 year old a Jew for stealing his toy

What do lads? Blame the schools?

Attached: 1521215638937.jpg (218x218, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reward your child user

I don't think you need to blame anyone.

You believe in Free Speech, don't you dad-non?

FPBP

The wife and I am not sure this is the best idea but probably is.

don't worry user, his jewdar will improve with age and experience.
I blame you for not educating him better so he can distinguish who's a jew and who's his brother.

The moment a father first sees his son name the kike is one of the proudest moments in a man's life.

You need to blame yourself you filthy anti-semite. Do you have any idea what kind of horrors that kind of attitude might lead to?

either punish the child and turn him into an sjw cuck or prepare yourself to be "that neonazi family" and have your kids regularly kicked out of school.
Those are your options at this point.

FUCK why do the wife and I play the guess the jew game when we watch the (((news))) Oh look Goodstein wants to take the guns...shocker.

the child is not wrong but has to be taught when to use the word

Teach him early on how to hide his power level or he'll be in for a world of shit

Take him out for ice cream

Your son's jewdar is functioning just fine. Ask your wife why she cucked you and made you raise a (((child))).

Teach your child that while he is right, he cannot say it wantonly. It must be something only used at home and around family, make sure he understands.

This is probably the best advice friendly leafs. they were talking about AI on the radio the other day...I asked him about tay and the damn kid knew who it was and microsoft shut her down..."she was a mean bot" after the jew comment I agreed with him. Parenting sucks

stop lying.. I was pol mode from the same age (8) and as long as you're clean (no drugs/degeneracy) and educated with decent looks, no one will discipline you for uttering truths. I graduated a year early and an entire class saw me do a Roman salute during the pledge of allegiance (black teacher gave me a frustrated look and I "apologized" to him privately but nothing happened).

>"oh know Im raising kids who are woke"
stealing is a jew move, Id say pat yourself on the back and move on?

It's fine, just make sure they know not to use that dirty word in school

Nurture it. However make sure they know to hide their power level

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>why do the wife and I play the guess the jew game
because you lack enough self control to keep your mouth shut when young ears are around?
well on the bright side your kids might make it though elementary school without absorbing the propaganda. Youre going to have to train them to keep their mouth shut at the right times though.

>stop lying
>proceeds to spew a full paragraph of bullshit

Spank him. Obviously he should have called the other kid a nigger.

Let your 4y/o wear a Judenstern wristband as punishment

This user is close but he added some miscellaneous info. You don't have to be clean(drugs and alcohol) or well educated, it's enough to just be good looking. I literally told a Jewish teacher "Hitler should have finished the job and eradicated you kikes" in front of a sophomore class and all I had to do was insincerely apologize to him.

Borat made jew jokes okay for everyone

very nice!
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

does that make logical sense to you?!
I don't understand why people lie when it's unnecessary (such as what you're accusing me of doing).

this happened in the early 2000s before every kid had a cellphone to record and share it with the world.

Future Führer.

Thanks for the advice Sup Forums. Never thought I would say that...now let this thread die lol

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 92640.gif (270x257, 85K)

FPBP - kid is based.

if you were a roman saluting goose stepping nazi then you wouldnt have apologized to the nog teacher.

You probably should have a conversation with him about hiding his power level. Otherwise, he is on the right side of things.

And if one attacks the other after stealing his shit, call him a nigger and buy him an orange pyjama.

You are educating them well user.

He was probably afraid to confront you with your throwing stars and katana.

> steals
> called jew
You need to disiplin that kid of yours, stealing makes him a nigger not a jew.

take him to a tittybar

yeah, did your 4 year old lend the 8 year old the toy and then demand interest?

Rare.

Your child did nothing wrong.

you forgot #nohomo, faggot

Witnessed

Lol no. You use it as a teaching moment for your 4-year old, and you congratulate your 8-year old for being a good role model.

This. When my sixteen year old confessed that he believed the Jews control society and that he a neo-fascist the look on his face when I started humming Erika was priceless.

Not all. Sometimes, the son must inform the father and it can be very trying.

They used to sell a childs toy called an "easy bake oven". Looks like you need to get one for your 8 year old.

Watch dragon ball z with him and explain what power level means

user, I... N-no homo.

Attached: uguu.jpg (380x520, 119K)

Reward the 8 yo and slap the ever lovin piss out of the jew.

Make sure he doesn't put the 4 year old in the oven.

Low IQ

This is the only correct answer.

>agoylogized
fuck off sjw

Encourage more jew naming. Stop being a cuck, dad.

t. Stepfather of wife's son.