August 30

Complete genocide or do the whites fight back like the Rhodesians?

Attached: Unknown.png (243x207, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoqQCgz1KwU
youtube.com/watch?v=PSJ04UWXUew
youtube.com/watch?v=lF4U4JmXQ8s
youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk
statchatva.org/2017/07/25/will-whites-actually-be-a-minority-by-2040/
youtube.com/watch?v=JPtwAiuVdTA
youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to see them survive.
Many will die if they flee.
Fighting back? I'm not sure that the world would stand by if Whites fought against being genocided.

It will be a low level civil war. But Western media will likely completely ignore it. If it's covered at all it will be protraying the whites as insurgents trying to oppress the niggers rather than people defending their families and property.

Where do I sign up to come help kill nigs?
Im ready to die

Have a buddy in Cape Town. I guess it's not too bad there, but in the west, it's getting out of hand. The rule of self-defense is so shoddy, these farmers would rather die than face the courts over a self defense case. They need a complete uprising.

rather kill the nig invaders and attempt to kill the nig cops too if theyre going to arrest me for it. either way ill die and take a few down with me.

*LARPing of course, all posts by this user are satire*

Afrikaaners need to get a neutron bomb like shown in Robocop.

But in all seriousness, if three nigs broke into my home and started hacking at me with a machete, I am going to shoot them. Wouldn't it be easier to kill them in self defense and then dispose of their corpses in the jungle? It's not like the police will investigate.

Neither, they're going to expedite the process of land expropriation and slowly hand unused land/small farms over to well connected niggers. It'll buy a couple of years until "the process isn't go fast enough" and they have to turn it up a little more as to not have the EFF syphon more ANC votes. The whites aren't fighting shit, a lot of them are stupid liberals ffs.

I think a lot of them feel as though refugee status will be granted. There is no way you can relocate 4.5 million people in an expedited fashion. If this is anything like Rhodesia, they will be systematically killed, while their regime down-plays it on the world stage. At some point, they are going to need to defend themselves.

Attached: Melander_and_Hupli_RLI_1979_simulation_4-e1421956697677-810x420.jpg (810x420, 86K)

Just leave and coat the entire country in napalm.

I'd argue niggers are worse than napalm. If they just leave, it'll be a slow, painful death regardless.

>If this is anything like Rhodesia
it's not. The ANC damn well knows the whites pay for everything and they can still see the smoke from the rubbles of Rhodesia. They are only going to do what they have to in order to quell the mobs of unruly niggers. There's no unity amongst the whites, large class divisions exist between them, large swathes of land exist between them, political leanings vary between them, etc.

Will the internet be the different factor?

So basically, the middle and lower-class whites are fucked?

Those that don't migrate, yes.

I think it's a pipe dream desu. The world isn't chomping at the bit to help them. Australia is trying to expedite things, but even they are met with resistance. The wealthy will vacate, butt he poor farmers will probably get slaughtered.

Whats happening August 30th?

Isn't that the day of the land grab?

>The world isn't chomping at the bit to help them.
Because no one's reporting it

IF and only IF they fight back, the liberal media will vilify them and blame them for the violence.

Even if it is more widely reported, I don't think the world will care.

You get to experience the progressive ideology of constitutions being living documents, otherwise known as being useless.

Turn off your proxy Mugabe

Attached: 1518624786324.jpg (494x338, 40K)

Driving some bodies all the way up to the DRC might raise some eyebrows. If you aren't picky about leaving them in the jungle you could just drop them into a township or under some rocks.

>all this defeatfagging

When you push an animal up against a wall, it will have to fight back. The Afrikaners are being pushed up against a wall with no way out right as we speak. Violence is the only outcome here, and violence favors whites.

we retake südwest
youtube.com/watch?v=BoqQCgz1KwU

Attached: sudwest.jpg (624x657, 160K)

The Rhodesians had an army, funding , and a state to organise and coordinate a fight against an insurgent force, we are disorganised, underfunded, lack any unity, are spread out across a large country, lack any state aparatus, and have no army against a force that surrounds us. It's foolish to compare the two. August 30th isn't a deadline to anyone, there have already been land seizures, things will continue as they have been, whites will continue to die, the world will continue to ignore us. Putting a date to something like this is folly, we've been living under oppression for 24 years, you can't pick a date and ask if something will happen after 24 years of habbenings.

History is full of conquered and defeated peoples, peoples that were united, had the means and will to fight, and had better odds. You're just like everyone else who has "faith" that everything will magically sort itself out, that the West won't fall because it "can't", and SURELY people will come to their senses. I don't see any evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=PSJ04UWXUew

Honestly, a public display such as this would cause quite a stir. Hell, the cartels do it and it strikes fear into the populace. Yeah, this is why I am saying. At some point you need to fight back. It's either die or die fighting. I would prefer the latter.

So glad these threads don't attract LARPers that have no real knowledge of the country or situation, had me worried there for a second

Shut up you fucking idiot. Everyone of you are so tough and become experts when it comes to giving the boer advice on how to survive their situation, but when it comes to your own nations that you can't, or aren't willing to control while being in INFINITELY better situations, you are defeatist and apathetic. You all look for the unrealistic happening in SA because you're cowards.

I can't begin to relate, but wouldn't it make more sense to basically find an isolated plot of land and regroup and rebuild. Perhaps torch your property and farms upon departure? You have the cards stacked against you, but you whits have what really counts: ability to think critically and communicate.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (243x207, 12K)

Shut the fuck up faggot, I'm not saying they'd win. I'm saying they'll have to fight, and they will.

Take your history preaching to reddit.

>doesn't know shit about the past
>doesn't know shit about the present
>doesn't know shit about combat
>still wants to run his mouth

You're the only plebbitor here, faggot

What's the alternative, sit there like a cuck waiting to die? Going to prison for defending your life and land? The country is lost, it doesn't belong to you anymore that much is clear.

What are you doing about pic related?

Attached: 1495147337275.jpg (1460x962, 678K)

Who the fuck is acting like an expert? You really think that if they were conducting mass land grabs in small town America, they wouldn't fight back? Look how many Cliven Bundy supporters arrived to his defense with machine guns and rifles.

So what is the consensus until now, will most Saffers stay to fight or look for refuge?

>blackpilling whites
>advocating cucking out
>not reddit

fuck off schlomo

I live in NI, we kneecap pedos, we may have our own problems but mudslimes isn't one of them.

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

South Africa:
>kill all white farmers
>run out of food
>have to become refugees
>Germany, Sweden, and Britain take them in

We're on the same trajectory as SA, just 100 years on the lagging end. You think the 2nd amendment is sticking around? You don't think respirations aren't going to be written into legislation in the future? You're fucking deluded.

I'm not advocating shit you dumb faggot, I'm calling a spade a spade. Apparently relaying reality is, "blackpilling" to you. Perhaps that's a sign that I'm correct.
>but mudslimes isn't one of them
For now. Every thing's jolly until it isn't anymore.

Attached: Gun control race.jpg (691x547, 49K)

>Perhaps torch your property and farms upon departure?
You mean send four and a half million whites into starvation, while starving a further fifty million blacks creating an even bigger shitstorm of violence against us
> communicate.
Communicate! Communicate? Communicate with who? We're a broken society of people, there's no unity, organisation, unarmed, we have an aging population. We're not an army and can't organise long enough to create one without getting thrown in jail to get tortured or raped or infiltrated by alphabet agencies. Who the fuck are we communicating with ?
What's the alternative? What has your country done for the two million anglos here. Besides of course fund and coordinate the people that call for our genocide (pic related). If we had the ability to leave most of us would've gotten the fuck out already, we don't have money after two decades of communist fucking rule, you tell me, you explain to me, how do we leave, what country will accept us, not conjecture, where do you know that will accept us en masse that we can afford with our shitty african currency without the government blocking our escape like they have multiple times in the past. Fucking tell me! You sure do have a lot of courage to sit there from your chair and call me a cuck.

Attached: Lord renwick julius-malema.jpg (640x427, 40K)

Why are you comparing an armed majority white population with support from across the country to a disbanded, disarmed, minority at the southern tip of Africa? Stop comparing us to other people, Rhodesian, Cliven Bundy, whoever, we are uniquely fucked . One of a fucking kind

If they attempted to squash the 2nd amendment there would be a second Civil War. It wouldn't happen. Even if they ban assault rifles, they would need to create a pre-ban market. If not, the National Guard would be tasked with collecting all weapons. Who would willfully allow that to happen? Now you are treading on unlawful search and seizure when the Guardsmen kick in your door. It won't happen. Also, the election of President Trump speaks volumes as to how a lot of Americans feel.

>the National Guard would be tasked with collecting all weapons
No they won't. They'll legislate away everything bit by bit, like they already have, and you won't do anything, like you already haven't. The 2nd ammendment has already for all intents and purposes been repealed in a lot of cities and areas. There isn't going to be the final show down you're waiting on.

Well if they seize the property, aren't you fucked anyways. Why willfully give it to them. Can't you flee to a more isolated location there?

we our governments attack our fellow white men we riot

To where? There's violence against whites everywere. And how do I flee? All I have is my house which I can't sell now because no one will buy it if it looks like private property is being abolished. Where do I can't , into a field to live out my car with no food? How does that help me? What do I do from there?

It would be the same as what the Clinton admin did with high capacity magazines. There will always be a pre-ban market. You can't seize the 300+ million legally registered guns in this country. Even if they did, procuring a firearm is as easy getting the word out to the right people and acquiring a cheap, Raven Arms pistol from some junkie.

>If they attempted to squash the 2nd amendment there would be a second Civil War
>ban assault rifles
This has already been done before, and we're in the same boat as SA. All the support for the 2nd comes from our aging white population, once they aren't a voting block to be reckoned with anymore, there won't be enough opposition to block legislation. You seem to have a lot of faith in the bill of rights, that have already been tarnished. Everything you do is being collected by NSA through corporations, you sign over your rights through mediaries to take part in modern civilization. All they have to do is sell it to the government. Check out what's happened to that dipshit Cantwell, or more recently Dylan Roof's sister. Check out the IRS targeting scandal under the Obama admin. The youtubers being barred from entry into the UK. We're in the age of targeted hostility by the state. All of your "rights" are privileges, and it's best to wisen up on that now.

Attached: Government expansion.png (402x612, 23K)

>Where do I can't
***Where do I move

Attached: big gov.png (678x375, 17K)

Fair enough. Mark my words, then the hammer will come down on you for being in possession of an illegal firearm, or even ammo like they do here. You can face over 15 years for having either. I know it'll happen there because one of Soros groups runs the organisation that does it here along with the gun confiscations. You'll be legislated and threatened with hard time into disarmement. I would like to believe there'll be a great civil war, fighting for the rights of the white. I've just heard it too many times before.

>the people who want big government are the people who are allegedly most at risk of discrimination by the government
You just can't make this shit up.

You sir, are woke AF

Thats just it, I have no answers for you. We have Americans here, who I think are nutty, who prep for this kind of shit. I have no idea what the alternative is for you guys. I have never been to SA and really only know one person from there and he lives a pretty upscale life in Cape Town. I am genuinely curious as to your plans down there. Evidently, it sounds pretty fucked.

Does this ban translate to hunting rifles and pump-action shotguns as well. Lets just say, they banned all firearms here, there is no way they are going to stop Americans form acquiring hunting rifles/shotguns and accessories. Also, banning firearms will do shit anyways. Two kids with backpacks and a pressure cooker absolutely turned my city on its head for days. Timothy McVeigh killed almost 200 people with a Ryder van and ammonium nitrate. They're delusional if they think they'll end gun violence. Illegal guns are everywhere. Like I said, I could put the word out to a few friends and have a concealable pistol in less than a week.

Good man. Spitting truths.

fighting is a last resort for us because we are small in number and have no international support, unless China takes our side, then youd see a whole different situation.

Attached: blackjew.jpg (599x405, 41K)

I live in probably the most violent city with the most blacks, I spent years trying to get out, making plans and struggling to do something, I had family problems and everything fell to shit and it looks like i'm stuck here, with how things have accelerated lately, well i'm shit out of ideas.
>Does this ban translate to hunting rifles and pump-action shotguns as well
Yes, everything, civillians aren't allowed to own pump action shotguns at all. Only police and military. We used to have gun laws similar to yours. I take it you're from Boston? BTW, just putting it out there, OKC bombing wasn't just done with an ammo nitrate bomb.

>Two kids with backpacks and a pressure cooker absolutely turned my city on its head for days
You're extrapolating terrorism in a 1st world nation onto terrorism in the 3rd world. The Boston attacks, and terrorism in general, are largely irrelevant, but the effects are usually that of opinion in white populations. If you try to terrorize niggers like that, or any other nonwhite population for that matter in a third world nation, they just slaughter the other minority group that's responsible. They don't abide by the same rules as you, they don't think like you, they aren't apathetic like whites, you think like a fucking liberal or cuckservative. You can't cause the type of commotion in the 3rd world as you can in the 1st by doing the same action.
youtube.com/watch?v=lF4U4JmXQ8s

> Other Chinese companies presently involved in South African mining include Zijin Mining, Minmetals, Jiquan Iron and Steel (“JISCO”), East Asia Metals and Sino Steel. Zijin is developing the Blue Ridge Mine and Sheba Mine in the north of South Africa.
China will never back us, any conflict or threat of destabilisation would threaten their income, it's not happening. It's so ludicrous it's not even worth considering. Sorry man

Yes from Boston and I don't recall what he used. I do know that he required all the materials legally. The US is saturated with guns. 300+ million are legally registered. The amount of illegal or unregistered guns is probably twice, if not three times as much as that. We will always be able to acquire firearms. I knew your situation is bad, but I really didn't realize the extent of it. Do you feel as though you are in imminent danger?

China has invested billions of dollars in Chinese developments in Africa. The Chinese would benefit more by working with white africans than black africans and they know that. Its already happening bro.

Attached: 5ac6d46a71c293202d86c898942bee2d.jpg (555x555, 64K)

I didn't suggest they try that. I was saying that if they did, in fact, terminate the 2nd amendment, people here will still find ways to kill. Also, they'll never scrub the streets of illegal guns. I could always get my hands on a firearm.

>Its already happening bro.
Wanna fill me in?
>Do you feel as though you are in imminent danger?
Yes , all the time. My city is violent as fuck. There have been race riots in my city the last few years. I've had stuff happen to my family and friends. No where is safe where I am.

>300+ million are legally registered. The amount of illegal or unregistered guns is probably twice, if not three times as much
You are ignorant about US gun laws. Guns don’t get registered at all in the free part of the country. There are some paper trails here and there but no one knows exactly who has what. That is key to not losing our freedom. Anytime the government gets a list they will use it to take them away, sooner or later.

>I could always get my hands on a firearm.
If we don't have the same accessibility to ammunition, types of firearms, and right train/shoot with firearms in the future, standing up against the state is impossible. At the moment it's entirely possible but once they start chipping away at the 2nd, it's eventually going to widdle into something that makes self-protection from the state a pipedream.
youtube.com/watch?v=MANmf29yUlk

In recent weeks, we've seen the lugenpress begin its propaganda campaign against South Africans
These including minimising farm attacks, stating they are isolated incidents that have nothing to do with racism or government policy, saying that the government needs to go ahead with the farm seizures because "muh 9% whites own 80% farms" and how the situation is different from Zimbabwe because "south africa is democratic". They're also demonising the Afrikaners, trying to portray them as a backwards people who want to hold. One article literally quoted a black South African saying "let them go" about the refugee issue in Australia. They talk about alleged white-on-black farm attacks and how the privelaged Afrikaner prevent South Africa from becoming a superpower.
It looks like (((they))) are already planning to make sure the whites don't side with the Boers.

I own two firearms, a Glock 27(registered) and S&W 38 which was yanked off some street kind in NYC in the 80's. I was gifted that weapon, but never carry it. I definitely registered the Glock though and they have all of my information.

The only economy that needs African territory is the Chinese. During the coup in Zimbabwe, Zim generals were in China in secret meetings. China is all over Africa. The media won't cover this. If the Africans caught onto their plan to colonise Africa they would chimp out.

Attached: china-africa-infographic-1070.png (1070x1520, 766K)

The Chinese don't value life as much as we do in the west. There is not doubt in my mind that if given the chance, they would decimate the black population and acquire their land/resources.

maybe the white saffers would have to start sucking chinese dick, doesn't look like NATO or russia will help you

exactly
exactly

Attached: 1521215726627.jpg (960x960, 50K)

>Its already happening bro.
Yeah, china is colonising Africa at a prodigious rate, it's hard to miss. I though you meant they were already backing or working with us? Did I read what you said wrong?
I wonder when they're going to start populating the ghost cities, in the next couple of decades there are going to a lot more Chinese around here. What do you think of them?

The funny thing is, they are taking over Australia too. So, even if you manage to emigrate, you'll still be on chink hands.

Same with western Canada. They have a stronghold here in Boston. They basically walled off China town, skirt health codes and run gaming parlors in their basements. If you want a beer at 3-4am, all you have to do is go to Chinatown and order a "cold tea" and they'll bring you a Heineken. They have a criminal culture of sorts and really don't assimilate or respect our laws. They don't even hide it either, they just keep it contained.

They want all of Canada, and your Pacific coast.

yeah, well the chinks live in white neighborhoods, they will not give the blacks any power, they saw how that went for whites.
The Chinese will be better business partners for white business owners, thats all that really matters in this situation.

Attached: 1520462008099.jpg (640x385, 114K)

Yep. That's the most woke burger I've ever seen. He's totally right. Us whites are also being outbred on a global scale. How many years will it be before whites are a minority in the US? As soon as whites become a minority there, they're fucked and they'll end up like us.

>All I have is my house which I can't sell now

full coverage fire insurance + (((accidental))) grease fire

they don't call it jewish lightning for nothing

And this is how well they assimilate. Their entire, cordoned off area looks exactly like this. Several blocks of Chinese shit and dirty as hell. Only place that has a massive rodent problem.

Attached: 7680606918_467f04a39f_b.jpg (1024x684, 651K)

What do they get out of working with us? They will exploit the blacks mercilessly, they'll bribe and buy their way into mineral rights and mine companies like they do now, they'll pay the blacks next to nothing and have a large cheap labour source to use, and if they refuse, they'll massacre them like they did in Kenya. I can even see them importing their own to work force at some point. Why would they want to support and work for us? I can't see it benefiting them.

Attached: 4ff317e369beddee6c000012-480-360.jpg (480x360, 87K)

Memes aside, whites are still the majority here in the US. Planned Parenthood and the massive inner city violence is actually keeping the black community at bay. If we clamp down on illegal-immigration, we won't collapse anytime soon. Here in the US, blacks and hispanics are typically isolated to the poorest parts of town. We are still very segregated.

No, you're right. I'm not talking about that 56% meme bullshit. But the reality is that every second black shits out 5 or 6 kids that all live off welfare. Whites in the US have an average of what, 1.5 kids? It's a battle we can't win. Luckily they have a wonderful tenancy to kill their own in droves. Blacks breed like this wherever they are.

White's lost the social high ground. Can they organise a defence against kaffir aggression? I don't think so.

>How many years will it be before whites are a minority in the US?
Around 2040 on current trajectories
statchatva.org/2017/07/25/will-whites-actually-be-a-minority-by-2040/
This, if China/Russia intervenes it'll be backing the ANC. Free country in their eyes.
>Memes aside
It's not a meme, are you white? How do you not have anticipation for what's coming? We really start to lose political power here in 2024 when Texas flips.
> If we clamp down on illegal-immigration, we won't collapse anytime soon
False, ALL immigration could cease and we'd be a minority around 2040, the projections are from birth rates of people already here.
>we won't collapse anytime soon
Well considering the coming generations are the brownest yet, and are about to be voting age, and Bernie "Basic Universal Income" Sanders was the most popular candidate on the left, I'd say we're primed for trouble, very, very soon.

Attached: 1489800128170.jpg (310x583, 129K)

>the whites fight back like the Rhodesians

Please note that despite the memes, the whites shitted all over the Rhodesian government and were mainly responsible for its eventual fall. In fact, for not a (((certain))) group of whites, there would have been no Bush War whatsoever.

Once the Boomers die, the country won't be recognizable.
youtube.com/watch?v=JPtwAiuVdTA

Thank you. People forget Rhodesia was an actual country. With the state backing

It seems like they have more to worry about with the South Americans. Everywhere is going to end up like us. Whites are the only race that ever succesfully challenged (((their))) global domination. If everyone is mixed race and divided in their own countries they'll have no opposition. I honestly believe we were a test run for what's happening to the west now.

Attached: demo deplace.gif (427x480, 676K)

Fuck... I didn't realise the demographics for the under 18's looked like that... that's scary. But yeah that proves my point. As soon whites lose the majority status and thus the ability to control who is in power things will go to shit. Quite slowly, I mean look at us? SA didn't collapse over night. Buddy, you're incredibly woke. Seriously. If the whole US was filled with you we'd probably have a chance.

In San Francisco, even my Boomer relatives hate to see bubble tea cafes replace European restaurants that have been there for several decades, but they can't bring themselves to be against massive non-European immigration. "Oh well, nothing lasts forever." I can't comprehend them sometimes.

Registering it is a state thing. We don’t do that in most of the rest of the country. Smart of you to keep the .38 on the dl tho. Maybe don’t talk about it on the internet, either.

>Whites are the only race that ever succesfully challenged (((their))) global domination.

How? By making it real?

>forget
They don't even know. They are just screeching memes, the only thing Rhodesia and the current saffers have in common is being surrounded by niggers.

Everything aside, if there is a conflict where whites amass in SA, I'll be there.
youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

Attached: WAR.gif (659x609, 1.63M)