Latest chapter is great

What a twist

^ do want

What a twist

Dumb bitch ruined everything.

Sheriff Evans blasting off again
Well, she doesn't deserve him anyway

Kuzu Ryu Sen!

I don't get it. Why would she be grossed out?

Damnit, this kinda happened to me and now I'm depressed.

Wow, what a bitch.

good stuff

Well, fisticuffs aren't very glamorous

Can confirm women only like to see their hero fight when he wins in an overwhelming fashion without breaking a sweat and looking gallant.

since I can't seem to find the actual title or get an image source to work, anyone know the manga name?

Seriously nigger

>goes without a gun against a couple of opponents with a fucking gatling gun
>manages to drive them away
This fucking guy.
Though admittedly, the gangsters were really dumb and easy to trick, and his tough act was slipping up badly in the later half. I think it may have been why the store owner was grossed out too, she actually saw through the cool facade, since Evans slipped up so ridiculously.

He shows up and whiteknights m'lady despite not having the proper equipment and tries too hard to look cool. She even asks him to stop. Luckily for him Bill is an honorable man and fights on Evans level (probably out of pity). They then beat each other ugly and while Evans technically won, now Natalie has to deal with a bruised and bloody reckless dweeb who is probably expecting some sort of sexual favor for being such a hero. Now I'm feeling grossed out too.

I can't exactly read moonspeak and it ain't "dead or love" as far as I can tell after some searches

>probably expecting some sort of sexual favor for being such a hero

This'd make sense if it was some weird stranger/samaritan or something, but Evans is the town Sheriff. It's literally his job.

>He shows up and whiteknights
He's the fucking sheriff

To be fair, his plan seemed to be to make the gangsters pussy out of actually fighting, and it was working too until the store owner spoke up. Though of course there was a chance of failure to that.
And it's not like he could just ask the gangsters to wait until his gun was repaired. He's a sheriff too, so it's his responsibility. I mean, not like he would lose the job just because he couldn't prevent a single crime without a gun, but it would have been pretty uncool of him and a spot on his reputation.

Have you tried googling the names mentioned, the word "manga" and maybe the chapter title? Maybe even throwing in the chapter number?
>you dumb lazy fuck

Search Sheriff Evan's Lies on Google.
I'm only spoonfeeding because this is a great manga
There are only 28chapters so you can read them all and contribute to this thread.

Literally the fucking thread name.

>All she has to do is give us the money she owes us
Option a: they made up her owing them money or it's a protection racket in which case as the sheriff he should tell them to fuck off not challenge them to a duel

Option b: she actually owes them money and the sheriff is just trying to get in her pants by defending her from the big bad "gangsters" who haven't done anything

Why don't he just bang Oakley?

Are you seriously picking apart a silly comedy manga? Where the whole point is that he's doing all of it to be popular with girls? It's like I'm in a Goblin Slayer thread or something.
Speaking of which, Goblin Slayer could use a mocking narration boxes from this

Huh. She looks older here.

>not deliberately searching out comedy manga to meticulously pick apart
It's like you hate fun.
And Sup Forums discussions.

Great.
You understand that spoon feeding generates more shitposting from sauce brainlets? This is the reality you chose.

In my defence, i only spoonfeed decent or better material
I like to think that sourceposting scares away the shippers

>AnimePlus.TV
You're not helping your case user

I understand your position but I'm not happy about it.

I'm hearing the commentary boxes voiced like a japanese tv folk tale narrator.
>og niggas know

Oh man! What's the title of the fucking thread?

Meanwhile, Oakley's real life husband lost to her after he bet he could beat any local sharpshooter when he came to Cincinnati where she was getting famous for her show. He then began courting her and they married a year later before going on to perform to together, though with Annie as the more marketable headliner.

Also she was 15 when they met.

This, Grand Blue and Kagura are the funniest manga running. Golden Kamui is a decent runner.

>this shitty quality
jesus dude

>mangareader

Will chair chapter ever be topped?

Oakley looks too much like Youmu

Spoilers for lewd

Who is Evans based off of?

oh wow oakley is based on a real person and wow real oakley is cute 2

Oda Nobunaga

Absolutely. Love me some of that Jap romcom with emphasis on the com

Saiki is great too.

They're both too autistic to admit they like each other

I wish you dumb newfags who don't even realize this anti-spoonfeeding business is a meme from /h/ would just let people recommend manga they like in peace.

unless you mean it started on /h/ when the site first started or something stupid like that then you are just a fucking idiot.

Are you ok user?

Look at this faggot

Wew lad

The entire point of the manga is that, through misunderstandings and luck, nobody ever sees through Evans' facade and everyone always sees him as a perfect, heroic sheriff, so I don't think that's it

You...never heard of annie oakley before?

Are you an not american?

Well he is legitimately badass with gunslinging, so that helps. He isn't full on King.

What's the premise of this? I wanna know if it's gonna be worth the read or not.

>Bill is an honorable man and fights on Evans level (probably out of pity).
More like out of spite because Evans bluffed him into thinking that he ain't worth shit.

>an not american
Neither are you

Everybody loves spaghetti westerns

An actually good Kaguya

Fuck Im tired I guess, I don't even know how that happened.

Picked up

whats happening here?

Oakley getting busted

Anons predicted this chapter and I didnt believe them.

Women dont actually like fist fights unless you completely dominate your opponent. Clearly Evans had to struggle a bit against thugbro and that looks really unsightly.

I wonder if we'll ever see him wear his sunglasses?

I know its not gonna be anything but this looks like if the woman is telling him about Oakley feelings.

None can escape the smug.

What I wanna know is where's the caveman?

The raws used ドン引き
She was basically uncomfortable on the whole confrontation.

Just started reading this, I don't think I can take more blue balling between Evans and Oakley .

The thug became homo for sheriff

bandit had best return he's Evans's perfect wingman, Phoebe will finally fall

Golden Kamui is tragedy now

So what'll happen if they find out about it?

dey gon'na fugg

I fucking love this manga, it's like a Kaguya set in the wild west and it's comfy as fuck and both of the MC-s are cute in an awkward way.

FUCK

>mfw