IT'S HAPPENING: CHINA TO INVADE TAIWAN

Attached: 1499422802100.png (1164x904, 1.25M)

Not gonna happen. Nice source though.

wtf i love china now

somebody needs to invade somebody. im getting bored over here get on it

Wish a nigga would!

Attached: 1516708758662.jpg (400x400, 25K)

About time.

Yes! YES! I will lead the way!

old news, they have been training for that for over 30 years...

This. Asians can kill each other all they want.

It would be a fucking nightmare, but the PRC would win.

I hope not. I actually bought a nice mirror. And on the box it said made in Taiwain. Idk y but that made me happy to see that instead of made in china.

Attached: wish you would.jpg (351x366, 27K)

China's not stupid enough to do that now they're waging economic warfare first to weaken the other big players. If China started a war now they'd still have to deal with America and half the world.

>It would be a fucking nightmare, but the PRC would win.

Fucking how? Impossible without US help.

It's the moment, Russia can't declare war, and the US it's in a stalemate with NK.

They can whatever the fuck they want.

> US it's in a stalemate with NK.

what the fuck are you talking about?

taiwan is the legitimate claim holder to the entirety communist china, except for tibet
thats why the commies want to destroy taiwan

>They can whatever the fuck they want.
They could but it would be a stupid move to start WW3 now , they'll wait till they've completely destroyed the economies of their main rivals first.

fuckin BASED

Was it you Dalai Llama or Gandhi that was nuke friendly?

Even if they pulled it off - very doubtful given the difficulty of any Maritime invasion - China would be completely boycotted and cut off diplomatically from the rest of the world. They'd become a North Korea-teir pariah, and everyone would be gearing up for WW3, with probably UN troops stationed all around China's borders in a global effort to contain it.

>Fucking how? Impossible without US help.

Why would the US help PRC invade ROC?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_369.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Rare

So world war III is Russia China and North Korea v everyone else?
Neat. Can't wait to see all the cool secret military shit the US military has been throwing trillions at in the form of black budget projects.

Daily reminder that the US Navy has a working rail gun that sets the air on fire via friction.

i don't care what the chinamen do

We sold Taiwan enough planes and bombs they could do significant damage to civilian PRC targets, and if the PRC isn't careful they might hit one of our boats and we'd be obliged to shoot back.

Fun fact: Dalai Lama is a CIA plant.

if you ever played a civ you would know the answer to that

Dude. Asian American please

Enjoy the comfines

Attached: 3E544A08-FCBF-4253-BCAE-6DE5B27065D0.jpg (600x579, 50K)

>Chinese are Asian Americans

Eh, better the CCP than the DPP

fucking let them who cares

> UN troops stationed all around China's borders in a global effort to contain it.
Every now and then you come across a post that is so phenomenally stupid, you just have to reply. Here's your (you), you fucking dipshit.

I've never saw a real chink before.

Oh sorry, I parsed PRC into Republic of China, I got mixed up.

Yes please, that would be such a happenning.
We haven`t had a big one in quite some time.

And what's 'murrican business with it?
It's their region, they can do whatever.

>china invades taiwan
>steals billions in weapons/defense tech that we've sold to them over the decades
>us doesn't do shit

LOL

You guys know what the deal is there right?
>When the Republicans lost the civil war to Mao and the Communists, the Freemasons who previously ruled China evacuated to Taiwan with all their wealth.
>China banned Freemasonry.
>The Freemasons in Taiwan have been patiently waiting for the Communist government to collapse or be overthrown so they can go back and rule the whole country again.
>Communist party knows this is a Sword of Damocles and will eventually take action to destroy them unless it is destroyed first.
That really is the true history of the modern world though. Freemasons move in set up lodges colonize the "Gifted" and have them rule. If any anti-Mason party at all takes over, then that country becomes a target to be destroyed by "The International Community", which just means the countries still controlled by Freemasons.
Nazis banned Freemasonry, Communists in several countries ban Freemasonry, Muslim dictatorship/theocracy bans Freemasonry, they all get targeted. The only reason the Castros in Cuba weren't immediately wrecked after the Soviet Union is because they allow a sort of state-monitored Freemasonry.
Freemasons control both parties in countries where they are allowed to roam free; this is why the first Third Party in America was the Anti-Mason Party, because one Freemason party will otherwise always be in control and also control the opposition party, meaning to take power from them you literally can't work within the system, you have to either join them or somehow win with a 3rd party or just remove and replace the whole government and kick out all the masons.
All the shit Trump's been catching is precisely because he isn't initiated. That he's survived this long is amazing frankly.

Attached: TheInternationalCommunity.png (440x464, 17K)

They can't start WW3 cause Nk will obliterate SK and China will probably nuke Japan again.

They just want Taiwan, no one has to start WW3.

user, the secret is that all the trillions went to the rich with nothing to show for it

europe is a non-factor, just the French nukes.

Europe is getting cucked every single second. You're near full SJW saturation in the UK. State owned media is shilling miscegenation, stripping white identity from Britain.

The Central Asian warlord pride in Europe is shrinking, as are R1b and R1a men.

There may not be enough white men in the West to fight China effectively.

The amount of White Men who will die fighting China may also destroy the West forever.

China is gonna move fast. GOP loses house or Trump gets impeached... China is moving.

China can easily ramp up production of their aircraft carriers and get them in the water by the time the US has built the infrastructure and a war economy to take on China.

Good. I hope loads of them get killed too.

Attached: images (3)~05.jpg (384x384, 16K)

It's only wrong if you are a hellbent anglo shill.

>Nk will obliterate SK and China will probably nuke Japan again
Wouldn't happen. If anyone makes a move like that the US will nuke them off the map. Preemptively as well. Do you think we'd just sit around as nukes get tossed around at major allies in Asia? Our military has a 24/7 eagle eye on every known nuclear site in China and Russia, and they monitor communication 24/7. If they even get a legitimate hint that it's going to happen, fingers will be on the buttons waiting, and all manner of defensive measures will encircle the country to try to wipe out the nukes before they leave the ground.

The people in charge are old money. And the one thing old money knows is that new money is always looking to cut your throat. I'm sure somebody lined their pockets but you can bet we're also doing research on cool shit. Nobody was even supposed to know the drone program existed.

The Soviet union could be boycotted because there was no financial interest. China though, if China is out of the world financial system we will all feel it with an economic depression as result.

Taiwan would be fuckt yet China will never be stupid enough to actually invade Taiwan

It would be a difficult adjustment for sure, but it could actually be a economic boon for the rest of the world. All that Chinese production would have to be replaced by production elsewhere. Some of that would be high-end automated production in developed countries, but it'd also mean production shifting to poor countries with first-world help and investment. The short-term effect would be an immediate shortage of cheap Chinese shit, but medium-long term it'd all go back to normal, just with no involvement of China and Chinese companies.

BTW, am I over-estimating global unanimity in shutting out China if it tried this? Russia only got sanctioned for Ukraine, but Ukraine wasn't a liberal democracy which Taiwan is, so I think the global (at least, Western) reaction would be far far stronger, since free democracies would all feel morally obligated to do everything possible to defend Taiwan.

China is not going to fucking invade Taiwan, yeah their is some butthurt that has been going on all the way back since 49. ROC is not really the collapsed and backwater government it was back then. It is seriously hard to do naval invasions in general and in modern times even more so. ROC has tons of modern weapon systems, planes and ships. It would incur a shitload of losses for the PRC to take Taiwan, but they would not gain enough from how much they lost in men and global opinion.

tldr; China could invade Taiwan and win but it would mean horrendous losses for not that much economic/strategic gain and loss of global opinion/even a war against them.

Is China still at war with India?

>he doesn't get the reference

It's a joke dude

Are you saying to me it would be difficult for China invade that island(without any other help)?

I would happily sacrifice Taiwan to China if China assisted us in taking out North Korea

Checked!

I really doubt China would have any hope of invading the island. It'd take an enormous amount of shipping that I doubt China has, even if it isn't mostly all sunk en-route. It'd be all too obviously also that an invasion attempt was imminent if China started massing ships across from Taiwan, so there'd be no hope of a surprise knock-out blow against the Taiwanese and/or US/Western air and naval forces in the area.

A purely airborne invasion similarly would likely be a disaster, since the Chinese paratroopers would have little or no heavy equipment.

can't come soon enough

An ICBM went over japan and all you could do was make dick jokes.

lol no. no one supports taiwan except for amerimutts for zion

>being this deluded

you do realize NONE of that is predicated on china invading taiwan? if the world wanted to isolate china, they would've already done so. tibet is reason enough

no, india just blew off the dalai lama to mend ties with china

Fake News
It would economically vriplle the region, vhima included

I imagine by now the Republicans have all kinds of tunnel systems and bunkers that would make invasion a nightmare for the Commies

you talk a tough game, but china's already taken over the south china sea with zero repercussions. no one's going to do shit

Good luck Xi

>all you can do
>literally believes the US has absolutely no power whatsoever
Holy shit you're so fucking stupid it blows my mind. Why are you even concerning yourself with global affairs? You're one of the most irrelevant third world countries on the planet.

Yes, even if somehow the entire world stood by and let China invade Taiwan without any reaction (it wouldn't). Naval invasions are hard and they require a massive build up of forces and material, with modern technology even countries that are not big brother tier like the US can spot that and know something is up. So most likely the surprise aspect of the naval invasion would be up, Taiwan has 300,000 active personnel but has mandatory military service. So that means massive reserves. They can bring up 2.8m reserves and they have over 6m people eligible for service, not saying they would dip into that but still. Taiwan has a all things considered pretty nice airforce and their navy is not too bad either. Their armoured forces however are pretty shite.

That and shipping the amount of supplies needed to even just take Taiwan is a really large undertaking. Even if no one helped Taiwan they would probably be still be sinking shipping. Taiwan has had time to build up coastal defenses for fucking 70 odd years and is going to have all hundreds of arty pieces pre-zero'd and all kinds of crossfires.

Yeah, it would be an enormous undertaking that would pretty much mean they would need all their ducks in a row to even attempt.

Well...

On the one hand, it will be a shame to see cheap, fairly quality tools fall to Chinese incompetence and corruption--but on the other hand it's less competition for America.

Thirdly it might hurt a few American businesses, like Tormach.

>you talk a tough game
I'm not the US military you fucking retarded slant-eye welfare monkey leeching off the US. The US military is, in every conceivable way, superior to the Chinese military. That's not "tough talk," you mental midget, that's an objective, measurable fact.

The PRC and ROC have literally been planning for this for 68 years

Dalai Lama is Tibetan not Nepali.

Attached: 1516732941114.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>Yes, even if somehow the entire world stood by and let China invade Taiwan without any reaction (it wouldn't).

they'll get over it

>The US military is, in every conceivable way, superior to the Chinese military.

what's the point when you don't use it?

I really don't think so.

Nobody really cares if you invade a shithole country like Ukraine, but Taiwan is a first-world liberal democracy.

That taiwan flag is so gay, who did this?

Hey bro but you started this shit when Trump broked conditions about Taiwan

It's not like you have no power, you have no power that works or you can use.

>muh democracy

if the US really cared about democracies, they wouldn't be allies with saudi arabia

>what's the point when you don't use it?
>herp derp start a nuclear war on the drop of a hat
And this is why you'll never amount to anything in life.

Georgia has a relatively functioning democracy yet Russia was boycotted in a symbolic way.

When China took the islands in the south China sea nobody did something. I think it shows the position that China holds in world politics.

I hope we are going to fight for democracy and freedom but the reality will be different I think

China would need a proxy war or a fifth column to take over taiwan.

This, DPP are a bunch of trannies

Oshit Nepal fag. Hi.

Establish a blockade. The only question to take a fortress with siege tactics is how long the siege can last, and how long can the fortress can hold.
A modern city crumbles in weeks without constant importation of food. Taiwan is in fact very easy to take for a country like china, provided you can force their navy to sit in port or destroy it. And for this, the second question is, does china have enough decent submarines. Despite the claims, most surface combattants are sitting duck for a good modern sub. The best ones can decimate a whole carrier battlegroup.

and this is why you won't do shit when china invades taiwan except get butthurt

>implying Israel hasn’t already sold them the good stuff
We haven’t sold Taiwan any tech of value

Any headline ending in a question mark can be answered with "no"

>that ID
>that comment

Trump Tower was designed as the Temple of Baal and his penthouse was featured in the 1996 film devils advocate starring Al Pacino. Its built 664 ft high and his penthouse is on the 66th floor. His son in law, Jared Kushner owns building 666 on 5th Avenue. The upside down pyramid outside Trump Tower has 6 trees on each side (666). From the top of the tower looking down the pyramid is reversed (so above as below). The same upside down pyramid lapels that the Nazis used in concentration camps to identify Freemasons.Trump IS the antichrist. Not the actual devil, but the Jewish messiah sworn to usher in a golden age for the Jews who will rule over the goyim (that’s you) from the capital of Israel, Jerusalem.

Attached: 40917AC6-9807-430F-B253-723D818B089C.jpg (300x225, 15K)

>no power that works or you can use
Sure we do. A trade war hurts China tenfold more than it hurts us. We could flat out refuse to allow Chinese imports, or place massive tariffs on every single import. China can't afford to lose the US market. We'd do well to pull industry out of China. Also if the Chinese decides to make a move on Taiwan, we could make it very costly for them by arming them. Plus this would destroy their standing in the West, and without the West, China has no economy. With severe economic hardship China would implode from political strife and probably end up either in a post-Soviet state, or end up under more harsh rule and turn into a static third world dump. Well, I mean, it's already a third world dump, but you know...
Thinking I give a shit if slant-eyes kill themselves. I hope they do invade. We have the industry to pump weapons into the Taiwan for a 100 years.

Sounds like ww3 is not far off.

I invaded your mothers asshole last night :^)

True.

>with an economic depression as result.
Are you fucking retarded? Chinese slave labor is one of the reasons for a decline in industry in the West. Depriving Western companies of access to that shit-hole labor camp of a country would either force industry to return to our countries, or force it into other countries. Either way, we're the market for their goods. They hardly buy shit from us. We're not financially dependent on them, they're financially dependent on us. The US could easily usurp a lot of their industry, as could Mexico, India etc. This would be hugely beneficial to a lot of countries.

Good. We should let Taiwan fall. There's no sense in shoring up their losing cause, especially when they send chinks, who hate us and our way of life, over here to subvert us.

Attached: NAP.jpg (672x702, 37K)

Nobody will help taiwan either because nobody wants to deal with the chinks.

Any good reads on this? I thought Chang Kai Czech was a nationalist?

Yellow menace

Imagine Western bugmen vs Chinese bugmen
Kek that would be a good one