ITT: We defy the powers of ZOG and unite as brothers in the face of the conspiracy to turn Great Britain and USA...

ITT: We defy the powers of ZOG and unite as brothers in the face of the conspiracy to turn Great Britain and USA against each other.

Why do you think there has been a sudden surge in Brit hate? Not long before that, our shared cultural space had "Mutt" memes dumped wholesale and people mocked the great USA.

Not only this, but now insignificant countries laugh in our face and believe they have power over us. That's for Canada to deal with, not us.

Discuss.

Attached: partners.jpg (1000x667, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jvFyVUy_TRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you make this thread as well?

blessed trips of truth
I'm here to show solidarity for the brothers

Anglo Defense Union when?
>777

oi mate, I’m gonna have to see yer 4 chan posting loicense

Attached: EC9F2EB8-F2F8-4624-B1FB-B72D012063FC.jpg (634x425, 92K)

OI YA CHEEKY AMERIMUTT! AT LEAST THE HEALTHCARE IS FREE !

Attached: CBE31A62-67CF-4D78-9113-A6509F6D1809.jpg (634x824, 117K)

Do you realise that Bongs have been the enemy of humanity for over 200 years?

I can never hate you, dad.

Yes i go to the anti humanity meeting on Tuesday nights

You sure you’re allowed to be posting this britbong?

Attached: 3272DC03-0711-4FD6-ACB5-AB6552DF84D8.png (878x954, 193K)

Attached: 9721605C-FFF1-4E18-884E-97D2A49C88A9.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

yep, it's not the people it's the ZOG
But Nigel, when is it enough?

Not so fast burger

Attached: 1481299204453.jpg (2296x1600, 1.02M)

>wrinkles paper to make it look real

Now that I think of it, every single britbong that I’ve seen post has never said “nigger”

The surge in hate is because you're jew ball licking faggots who caused ww2 and now you're trying to cause ww3 for your pedophile child murdering jew masters.

The revival of the mutt meme came across as very organized and artificial to me.

It's not part of any coordinated shilling campaign. Recently 3 people have been banned from even entering the UK to interview Tommy Robinson and Tommy Robinson himself was kicked out of Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park by the police.

Lately our government is giving us more reasons to hate them than usual, and unless we do something about it then there's plenty of reason for people to fucking hate us too. What does all the anger really tell you though? It should tell you people do care, they're just angry they we're seemingly letting this all happen and the same can probably be said about them and their own country.

We're all seemingly just letting the legacy of our entire race slip through our fucking fingers, until that changes everyone can expect to take some shit for it.

we are the primary Atlanticists. Atlanticism = ZOG

>that flag
>that post
At least own your shit faggot.

Weird how as soon as the UK starts facing off against Russia, the entire board goes full on UK hate nonstop. Really makes you think. Weird how the general geopolitical consensus on here seems to perfectly align with Russia's goals. Really makes you THINK. Weird how people lambast manlets but fawn over Putin. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Kewl. LeftyPol owns Pol now.

nope, both of you can stay at 1 reply too

only soyboys and Neocons hate Putin

I never hate u fren, even if you chucklefucks kept spamming mutt memes I knew it was all done in banter.

Attached: IMG_4367.jpg (255x204, 17K)

I meant your whole government and it's history

Attached: E2D96AE6-4CA4-4159-8998-328D3C8F7C15.jpg (1083x1297, 1.37M)

>we're getting shit on from every angle
>what are we going to so about this America
Oh no, that's not how this works.

Attached: 1520576817625.png (852x944, 70K)

>ZOG
You mean Kremlin trolls.
Why the sudden uptick in Brit hate threads and US/UK D&C threads?
Because of the UK's latest spat with Russia regarding the spy thing. Putinbots working overtime now.

>It
>Was
>Her
>Turn

>we're getting shit on from every angle
Has nothing to do with current events with Russia right?
Russian trolls don't D&C on 4ch right?
Try again Russ kike.

eww, bluewaffles is here to divide with their charming involuntary celibate suffering

>be bong

>paki fucks your underage daughter

>do nothing

Western Europe more closely resembles the USSR than modern day Russia resembles it. Team Russia

Attached: 8C121C92-6C7A-4536-B111-7E1790F276E6.png (460x500, 223K)

Zog vs. Putin, choose wisely

Besides Pissraelis, I wonder who's running D&C on Sup Forums right now...

Attached: 1403976044210.jpg (416x418, 142K)

To the Russian shills reading this, Putin is going to die. He's a manlet terrroist and serial human rights abuser.

Attached: Logopit_1521128815689~3.jpg (987x946, 102K)

+1 RUB

Post your American passport

Attached: You.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Are you a Scotsman or a welshman, user?

Unveil flag, Putinbot

Attached: Logopit_1521029175556~3.jpg (817x1026, 162K)

the BIDF is all over this board today. brits truly can't handle the bants

Do you realize that you have the most beautiful face?

You are a russian shill, if you dont want to be silenced about being ethnically cleansed

> passport
When you are American you don’t need a passport because you are already in America

Attached: 37A5BF15-ACF2-4B27-A814-CE8CBF9A4731.jpg (1395x1024, 209K)

Both Russia and UK are controlled by the same people, but UK is worse

Russian commercial jetliner. Look at those fuckinh ears

Because you guys are being fags about Russia. The whole international media complex is trying to bait the US into a jewish war for Russia. Not gonna happen. Bongs need to realize that a US-UK-RU axis could literally rule the world and usher in a new era of politics, science, exploration and culture.

>journalists making up shit not even liberals believe

>a literal assassination, not the first of its kind either

> Trump hasn't said a word.

Nah. Fuck 'em. I supported the Orange One through thick and thin, still hate Khunt, still can't be arsed with this government. But the USA going and DELIBERATELY siding with Russia spewing deadly toxins round our towns is a step too far.

Fuck Trump, fuck the Americans, and all power to those who conspire to destroy them.

Can't wait for the next big spectacular - couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of cunts.

Attached: putintrumppup3.jpg (980x490, 88K)

Basel, London, Vatican, Washington DC, the four corners of the Masonic Khazar Jew empire, everyone else is an incorporated subsidiary and each person is a company that is borrowed against so that a treasury bond holder can live off the interest payments alone.

MUH
R U S S I A

> Russia deliberately used one of the deadliest substances on earth in one of our towns
> Russia goes into full psyops denial bullshit
> Russia is the good guy!

You're so fucking stupid it actually beggars belief that you can even function a keyboard.

Attached: puttump.jpg (710x473, 102K)

>when you tell russians to send some documents to wikileaks

>when you tell russians there is someone they should take care of

Attached: tGbl8770998.jpg (500x433, 48K)

The ))) eternal bong ((( cries out as he strikes you

nigger you bitch its fake

Thanks for destroying the original star trek for me

:/

> dat shoop

You do realise that the police don't send you a mere letter for a courts summons, right? Even if any of that were chargeable (and it isn't), it'd be disposed of in the Crown Court, too. Fuckwit.

Typical fat fuck yank. Believe any old nonsense so long as it comes from the internet. Hilarious.

Attached: summons.jpg (1017x1600, 381K)

I don't hate the UK, but recent news has kind of put a damper on the optimism that Brexit created. American citizens have more freedom of speech in the rest of the EU than the UK. It's one thing to not share our gun culture, but it's hard to respect a country where there's no such thing as freedom of speech. That said, I'd love to see NATO dissolve and be replaced by an Anglosphere trade and military alliance.

>unite as brothers
As if we could be brothers with mutts. Reminder that Spitting Image had them pegged for what they truly are in the 90s

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-182510.png (1920x1080, 790K)

> US now confirmed as enemy state
> Amerifats whine

Your tears mean nothing, Americunt.

Attached: putumppet.jpg (501x371, 43K)

Obvious as fuck false flag. Way more likely that CIA or MI6 or Mossad or some other black ops operation did this to beat the war drums. Given the international reaction, its pants of head retarded for Putin to do it. Jews didn't get their war with Russia from Ukraine or Syria or Iran or North Korea so now we're going to see more and more absurd shit blamed on "Russians".

No. The U.K. Is evil. They fucked up brexit now want to steal more Mideast clay to compensate their losses. Fuck them and their shitty food.

Attached: IMG_0136.jpg (726x508, 53K)

Is that why the character is wearing brushstroke camo and not woodland? Meme flag retard. God bless the US-UK alliance.

>r-rule b-britania!
just stop. you're becoming more embarrassing than the leafs

Attached: image.jpg (640x909, 129K)

checked
it's pro war propaganda

>Why do you think there has been a sudden surge in Brit hate?
Ivan's shills

When a Brit says cuddle me.

Attached: IMG_0137.jpg (369x400, 20K)

You are enemy of your own people, enjoy your 30 silver pieces

Attached: 8B86FF9B-E235-4002-B69B-92E3418C4911.jpg (1610x1207, 791K)

we both have female leaders as toilets that love collecting the shit of the world

Attached: ourPM.jpg (631x631, 25K)

MuriCanadian invasion of UK when?

Attached: image.jpg (703x512, 121K)

> more likely
> no proof
> muh Russia!

Kill yourself.

Attached: putintrumpup4.jpg (670x388, 83K)

I think i now more fully understand your butthurt over a Russian traitor being liquidated, given your role in your own culture

Bureaucrats want to create their state sponsored "citizens" through products and cultural dilution, the first way to do this is through internal division. The Hungarian prime minister actually made a "fuck off Soros" statement yesterday that was pretty good and surprisingly in touch. I just don't understand how (((moral))) people can think they're helping by importing thousands of refugees, it's not like there is a lot of Europeans on this Earth, all the while these 3rd worlders can return to their 100% ethnically singular home countries that would slaughter whites for even existing there...it's just such a vast subject that can't be detailed in a paragraph, and on top of it none of it makes any sense, why do WE have to give up our culture and home and they don't? Why do WE have to carry their burdens and ignore our own?

Attached: Thought Frog.jpg (700x678, 45K)

Watch the episode and tell me that's not an American you massive fucking faggot

youtu.be/jvFyVUy_TRc

it's posts like these that make me smile, thank you
and as soon as possible

Basically we're not tards who worship DADDY PUTIN, THE SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE DESPITE BEING A EURASIANIST CUNT

Your govenment literally didnt give any proof. Moscow asked for the samples and your hag PM just said apologize by midnight or else! Why does the entire western media act like Putin is some cartoonish 1980s supervillain? Its just silly that he would use a USSR nerve agent. But it is what you would do if you wanted to frame Russia. They did the same shit when they tried to say Russia "hacked" the DNC. The "proof" was a Russian IP address and a cyrillic keyboard. Actual world-class h4x0rs would have covered their tracks and not just comically out themselves. Same principle applies to cladestine operations

Gobble up that msm narrative fool

Checked
Love you, dad.

Yeah, let's gobble RT's balls instead. Despite the lies and exaggerations on our part, Russia is actually trying to destabilise the West by breaking up the EU/NATO etc.

Im neutral about Putin and Russia. I am aware of their strategy and motivations. That doesnt give Britain a golden halo by default. I know there is fuckery afoot with this Russian narrative and the recent antics of the British government.

No, the F-35 will destroy NATO because it doesn't work and you can't afford it. But you'll buy a lot of them because stupid is as stupid does.

One of the oldest propaganda tricks in the book is to create a foreign enemy to cover your own treachery

Wouldn't that be a lovely world? We could share regional responsibility and forcibly deport our illegals, Muslims and Jews.

Log off the internet you fucking idiot.

Wow, big brain in the house. Why aren't you crafting US foreign policy?

Enforcing existing law would be a great start in reversing our decline

It was artificial. It came right after the Charlottesville controlled OP rally. I also noticed a MASSIVE uptick in despair shill/defeatism threads around that time as well.

Definitely a planned maneuver to demoralize our movement.

Neo con / neo lib globalist policy is revealing it’s inherant weakness and that is why tptb are trying to shut down free speech and stoke geo political conflict.

The globalists want hollywood nazis to be the face of nationalism and self determination, it makes globalism and police state look like the sensible alternative.

The UK is trash. You guys have gone full nanny state and deserve the noose.

Russia should just wipe you off the map.

The most frustersting thing to me about the Russia "meddling" and "collusion" hoax is that it cockblocks the Ameri-Ruskie world order from existing. Trump obviously wants to take a more pro-Russia position but that would be "proof" that he is secretly a Kremlin agent or whatever. Its fucking dumb.

I went to the UK, and besides parts of London, it was one of the loveliest places I have been. The US has a pretty good dad.

Attached: IMAG1008.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)