All women should be tradionalist and marry in their 20s and have children, it's not hard

>All women should be tradionalist and marry in their 20s and have children, it's not hard
>Oh, me? Well, I'm still trying to find the right man for me to settle down with tee hee
>Give me likes btw

Can anyone explain the mentality of Tradthots? How can you preach something and make absolutely ZERO effort to practice it yourself? Are people like Southern and McCarthy really that fucking stupid?

Attached: Tara-McCarthy-images.jpg (760x549, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnI9M8FKphk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same thing as insta-whores. Attention is everything to them, alt-right has many virgin-losers who are willing to cuck themselves out for thot saying MAGA. Typical female behavior, never expect loyality or honor from a whore.

What does it matter what alt-right women do in their private life.
If one of them can convince 10 young white women to sort their shit out, they can thot all over instagram for all I care.

she is a POO anyway

Add-on

>A: It's easy as fuck to find a stable man when you look like this or like OP
>B: "Oh there's not that many real men left tee hee" is a retarded feminist excuse
>C: "Oh we're just waiting until we're stable" is the excuse women use to wait until they're 38 and their eggs are either dead or their kids pop out as toddlers. Both of them live with rich paychecks and Southern has A pajeet she's been dating for long enough. She will happily preach "Nuclear values" (Which involve marriage and multiple kids ASAP), but has NOTHING to show of the matter (outside of exposing herself to the world in degrading outfits like a common whore)

Attached: laurensouthern.jpg (220x261, 19K)

Have you ever looked at this generation of men? They are all fucking degenerates and soyboys.

I mean, seriously... have you seen men of mating age in the west?

You are literally in the top 20% if you're not morbidly obese with man-tits. And then half those guys end up being gay anyway.

We need to fix men first. Women are running amok bc we lack the ability to properly subjugate them.

Tara has a child. Like a few months ago Op.

If they want to preach actual traditionalism, they should be having babies and making ''mommy'' videos or whatever the fuck.

Not sure what the story of these women are, but I'm a decent-looking high IQ female who waited for "the right one" but never found him. We need to fix men as well as women. There are a lot of great men out there, but there are also a lot of bad ones. The closest I came to marriage was to a guy that was relatively intelligent and would not have screwed around on me, but it was obvious that I would be so busy working and taking care of an adult child that I probably would not have been able to have any children. New wave feminism has really done a number on both sides of the coin. I do shitpost with the best and try to help change things as well as I can by spreading information. We need to turn this around or we stand to lose future generations.

Tara McCarthy is having a baby tho, So

reminder when she tweeted this and deleted it right after

Attached: st.jpg (846x430, 50K)

Is the irony really beyond you? The entire internet is people commenting and doing nothing. Everyone has the answers but not a single person has taken action or raised any arms. Everything is talking points. We are bored and defeated so we entertain ourselves. More advanced enterainers are able to speak infront of a camera and provide more stimuli and thus make money as they provide an entertaining service. Essentially everyone is acting. Everyone is all bark and no bite and we pacif one another. I saw a video of some fags confronting Rothchilde on the street saying "we are on to you.and the NWO blah blah blah we are fighting back blah blah" Could have just wacked the guy instead of posting a video on youtube for VIEW $$$ entertainment. Its just the perfection of the system. We all choose money when given the choice to fight or take the bribe. Cheers pol. Have a good night.

She's a jew. Needs gas.

You can't just go out and settle down with any man you find on the street. They obviously have to be screened to make sure they're not some basement dwelling neckbeard who just wants sex.

actually an impressive red-pill. we're fools that are aware of being fools.

Attached: citation needed.jpg (600x600, 33K)

It’s actuslly men’s fault for allowing feminism that occur... even first wave.

fpbp

Attached: e-thots.jpg (1096x900, 110K)

I’ve got a thing for uneven tits.

Your other option is a flamboyantly homosexual jew-greek brit combo

I don't get the point of this retarded /leftypol/ shilling. What do you get out of calling these whores not traditional enough? Literally nothing, and you're even lying about what you're saying.
These internet whores are not saying that women should marry in their 20s and have children, McCarthy also never said that she is trying to find anyone, she has stated that she already found someone and will have kids.

You're lying on multiple levels and it doesn't even make sense, even if I accepted the lies, it doesn't fucking mean anything. Who the fuck cares?

Feminist in disguise

Attached: F9E41B2A-9A70-4991-9561-BB4ECB600B2D.jpg (750x784, 98K)

>Tara confirmed for being tsundre for sempai-Styx.

I-it's not like she wanted the 10.2, or anything!!

Look at all that fucking makeup. Jesus.

There are women on YouTube who do this but surprise surprise the alt right cucks ain't interested because all they really care about is someone with their tits on display.

I agree.

This. Most men in their 20s aren't financially stable to support a family, myself included.

>Are people like Southern and McCarthy really that fucking stupid?

No, but their followers are.

Is this the PUA delusion?
Men have never looked better in history. The gyms are fucking full, steroids are becoming the norm. Go out to a club on saturday and tell me how everyone is obese? Chads everywhere going around with hard ons

Sad thing: it works. Look at southern. She's globe trotting all over, making a living reciting alt right talking points, and eventually she'll settle down with a nice black man. And the paypiggies eat it up.

ITT: /leftypol/ shills thinking that trolling good people (like Tara) will help them.

Attached: highgrounding communist shills.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

It doesn't even matter whether they're good or not, McCarthy is a dumb bitch. These idiots are wasting their time. Their tactics don't even make sense.
They're shitting up Sup Forums by trying to pretend to be Sup Forums users who are interested in what some bitches on the internet do with their wombs.

This is fucking insane. I couldn't give a single fuck whether or not McCarthy has any children, yet they still lie about it and say she's ''looking for the right man'' or whatever. They're lying about the pettiest shit that no one cares about. No one even likes McCarthy, Jesus fucking Christ.

The sins of the tradthots tend to be blown way out of proportion by guys who are embittered by their own inadequacies as men. Some of the criticisms have a little validity but overall tradthots are moving opinion in our direction while their loudest critics tend to be the weakest examples of wholesome masculinity and are very poor representatives of what men should be.

Attached: forney.jpg (675x1200, 130K)

It seems like women have no concept of pride or honor, or even thinking for themselves. They just latch onto things that men like for attention.

You're one of those highgrounding shills. I like Tara, so you're wrong. A lot if not most of Sup Forums (distinct from /leftypol/ shills) likes Tara and wishes her well with the baby and family.

Attached: communism kills.jpg (826x968, 169K)

>one of them can convince 10 young white women to sort their shit out
Implying females watch other females for life advice.
Sure, if she can convince her ten female followers, that helps. But all she is is a false icon for men looking for women; female subscribers are a white buffalo.

>justifying the actions of dishonorable women

Absolutely cucked. Bet you fags ask your girlfriend if you can hang out with your guy friends.

If you want to see why white people are getting BTFO all over the globe here you have it. Such weakness.

Men don't even entertain the notion of letting women have a say about anything important. They are to follow and support.

What's next? Having children speak for you? Pathetic.

LOOOOL

youtube.com/watch?v=GnI9M8FKphk

True. I'm not sure why so much leeway was granted. Suffrage I can understand, but trust me - if that was the Pandora's box, I'd happily give up my right to vote to keep 20 other retards from voting with their feelings. There's plenty of MGTOW types who would tell me, "hurrrrr u spent tiem on ur careeeer insted of gittin murried" but I had little choice in the matter. Unless, of course, the expectation was for me to go on Welfare. I had to take care of myself. In the future I'll be free to care for my parents in their twilight years, and then I'll be alone again, but whatever. I suppose I could have married a retard or a degenerate and wound up a single mom, but that hardly seemed the smart thing to do.

The dollar will collapse by the end of 2019. The yield curve on treasuries will invert and the US will default on our debt obligations, along with half of US companies due to a decade of borrowing at 0% interest and falsifying their debt to equity ratios through purchasing their own stocks.

When there are no jobs and the currency collapses, women can then call themselves independent if they succeed alone in such an environment without whoring. Trump will likely nationalize our utilities, but no matter what happens the global economy won't make it to 2021.

Attached: 1520822417620.jpg (1000x1377, 419K)

I only recall the one where she said 2 years ago that people should not have children. This is a good one --- 4th generation holo hoax survivor.

Attached: tara.jpg (893x623, 34K)

>Think Vegan
>Not having kids
Oy vey, goys. Don't forget to donate to my Patreon!

Here's your (((you))).

Attached: (((deus vult))) shills.png (2864x3850, 1.65M)

Maybe you are a 32%er.

this

t. Jewcuck

Attached: communism kills (2).jpg (2048x1536, 341K)

You are not making a valid argument other than thread fucking.

You have to understand that women view intentionality in a similar way to how men view action. When a woman says "I'm X" it might, and often does, actually just mean "I say things that make people think I'm X." It doesn't matter to them if their behavior matches their words, their intent is embedded in their words and that's good enough for them and they demand that it be good enough for you too.

These tradthots intend, at least for now, to get married and have children one day, and so they just assume all of the qualities (though, of course, none of the responsibilities) associated with that while still being able to enjoy the near-utopian conditions of being a liberated western woman in her 20s and riding the cock carousel under the guise of "searching for a husband" because that will be enough justification to pacify a beta provider one day.

Women in their 20s are the most vile creatures on the planet.

This...

Attached: 1521086021140.png (412x351, 78K)

>t. Commie Shill

Attached: leftypol communist.jpg (640x960, 103K)

Bump

try harder /leftypol

>reciting alt right talking points

I'm pretty sure she has never advocated for an ethnostate though

Attached: 1515856091706-pol.png (382x417, 325K)

I’m not sure about voting.

What you wrote makes sense. There’d be a good chance if I was a woman I’d have gotten a job because I just don’t know if I’d find a husband and I don’t want to be poor. Everything is messed up.

A big problem is the push for women to get jobs to feel empowered. If you’re one of the rare people who actually do something special, then go for it, but these women don’t realize they’re going to be entering mysterious numbers into mysterious excel spreadsheets for some mysterious purpose that Is mysterious because it actually isn’t even necessary for your company. And your work “family” will forget about you the second you leave for retirement, even if you do get into a high position.

Also I don’t blame women for not seeing me as marriage material when I was twenty. At least today some kids have discovered all these videos that help men gain skills, get fit, talk to women, etc. I wish I had had that back then, but there just wasn’t a dissenting voice about to get through until YouTube I’d say.

ITT: Fags butthurt that women get more attention