Almost every one of /pols talking points has gone mainstream

>Dem corruption during primary
>South Africa
>Jews running the world
>collapse of western civ

To me an olderfag from 07 this is still baffling me. We have accomplished the impossible because the jews and commies couldn't keep their left tards under control and pushed too far. Let's all take a moment to appreciate how incredibly fucked the entire world is now that this asshole of the internet is literally changing the world. Praise Kek

Attached: 1422415904757.jpg (338x332, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

always stay mr oldfag sir

I can never leaves little JIDF. I am become one with the chan.

praise JIDKEK become one with the chaim

I think it cold come from anywhere where there is truly free, open and anonymous discussion but yes Sup Forums has played a role.
I think it's less so "Sup Forums doing it" and more ordinary people coming here sometimes and seeing different things.

Sup Forums is also very hard for those who hate it to grasp because as simple as it is they just can't get their head around something without an inbuilt social approval system going anywhere because they think about everything through the prism of themselves.

After being on Sup Forums since way back I've grown to see most other forums as annoying and clunky since here covers most topics I'd be interested in.

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

>Have you ever wondered why Jewish people own all the property in America?

The final redpill is the Nordic Ideal. Once we cause that to go mainstream we will be truly successful. Anything short of this is failure.

Attached: Nordic Ideal.jpg (187x270, 11K)

True, I don't know if I could ever go back to talking like a Normie in discussion since they are so heavily burdened by social approval. Do you have issues with this too? I've basically stopped talking to normal fags about anything but weather and housing prices.

The truth always comes out, one way or another

We are just the messengers

PRAZE IT 1428

Attached: 1499910604563.jpg (728x1041, 481K)

I literally can't talk to anyone properly. I say too much or too little. I'm either like "fuck do I care what this person thinks of me" or "omfg this is one fucking normie"

Praise Kek! Hail Eris!

>Dem corruption during primary
This is the big one.
>South Africa
Some people know about it but I don't think it's that popular. Australia, at least, is trying to do something.
>Jews running the world
>collapse of western civ
Not sure about these two.

My mother talked to me about Jews running financial institutions out of the blue after she got an email from her boomer email chains. She knew what the day of the rope was in passing from some guy on a random conservative boomer forum. Not even kidding.

Most people 60+ see the west collapsing if you talk to them. My friends father was an ex army ranger in Vietnam came back and became a hippy and sold weed and even HE admitted it. He actually said that christianity was the only thing holding the west together even though he doesn't believe in it. Strange times my friend. I think the redpill runs deeper than we think.

Praised

I need to talk to my grandfather and his father then.

Very true. Several years ago not many people even knew about Sup Forums. Now news reporters are spawn camping here for their next headline

Attached: 1517365480745.jpg (377x266, 20K)

We should talk about more things then.

Attached: invasion a Panama.jpg (510x259, 39K)

Let's meme WW3 next. I really need a comfy happening. Shootings are getting old and no one is being annexed.

I think it's great, but I'm also sad that this board has gone to shit with normie/boomer retarded faggots

It'll happen whether we try to force it or not.

>Jews running the world
Not hard enough, apparently.

Thanks for the whitepill, olfag
You've been unmasking the choas
Cheers

This is a safe space where I feel comfortable and can share my thoughts without judgement.

inb4 faggot

But seriously we’re doing gods work here.

>we
My favorite meme

It's all part of the memetic plan

Attached: 1504569982061.gif (320x332, 2.49M)

Yes, but it will look like we did it with ancient frog deities.