I need proof of Anti-white agenda in pop culture

Show me the proof of anti-White agenda in media Hollywood and pop culture

Attached: 1513005231136.jpg (567x425, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a really obnoxious image for you!

Attached: Melting Pot Lie 1.jpg (7088x8336, 3.71M)

Worst computer ever fuck my eyes

Show me the proof of anti-black agenda in media Hollywood and pop culture in the past 25 years

Attached: anti white propaganda.jpg (1448x2048, 961K)

a lot of it is very subtle.
it requires plot/theme analysis and comparison

the kind of stuff that the average retard hates with passion from high school english class

if they aren't smart enough to see this shit already, fuck em, we have enough people who know, we just need to militarize the people we already have and its all done for the jew

okay, you need to show the sources there and take out the ones like Salon that no one has ever read. It's an extremist rag.

your entire collage fails hard at convincing outsiders

Attached: 1490003207816.png (497x658, 328K)

Go on Vox or check out that Francesca Ramsey bitch.

You can google each headline

Attached: 1510662043224.jpg (988x1024, 262K)

The author of this article isn't white at all (looks at last name).

Attached: 1510662469359.png (1440x2560, 289K)

Attached: 1510662516208.jpg (960x1536, 431K)

>nogs still whining about slavery
It should be mandatory for all blacks to spend one week seeing the atrocities that go on in Africa and then at the end of that week they should be asked if they still hate whitey for bringing them over and not castrating their ancestors like the Arabs did. If they still want gibs, they should get a plane ticket to Zimbabwe.

Attached: 1507576844208.jpg (500x469, 36K)

Every white man in a relationship on your television. Doesn’t matter the genre, what age group it’s for etc.
Someone post the .webm from you’re the worst pls

Yeah it's not blatant examples that any low-IQ individual can ascertain is bullshit from reading the headline that are the problem.
Honestly, anything that insists on the oppression narrative why nigger are the way they are in society is "anti-white" as far as I'm concerned. The guilt implied by holding white people responsible for the standards of another race is inherently anti-white.

PUSSY PC
>crashes all the time
>down for maintenence 1 week a month
>takes a half-hour of playing with the button to get it turned on

>spend all your money upgrading it just to end up wanting next years model anyhow

Dats Rite!!!!!!!

Attached: smackslips.jpg (504x384, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ

THAT TOTALLY defeats the purpose of the infographic though

The headlines are the citations, dumb-dumb. They're screencaps. If you think they're fake, any brainlet can check themselves.

>okay, you need to show the sources there and take out the ones like Salon that no one has ever read. It's an extremist rag.

>You need to discount articles from obviously communist newspapers because I can't find a leg to stand on with any plausible deniability, even though they're shared all over Facebook and Twitter

It doesn’t. It merely shows you that evidence exists, and if you wish to question the veracity of any evidence presented you too have the magic google machine

If you use snapchat saloon is always one of the most seen news sources in your feed. Regular people see salon as normal and dont realize its extremism, thank you

Search on youtube "43 anti white commercials" and you'll never be able to unsee it

You’re spot on. Whenever I try to delve in and analyze the plot and themes of major movies the response is usually “I just watch for entertainment/just fun/stop looking into it. If you just absorb the surface of media the subliminal messages go straight to your brain without you even knowing.

>lol dude just turn your brain off

Why is your tower a bleeding vag? What the hell is wrong with you, OP?

I'm very high energy but at some point you have to turn your brain off...at night smoke weed and get drunk

No joke, that’s the response I get. It’s just some harmless entertainment user, stop digging so deep. What they fail to realize is that every movie has a plot, every plot has a theme, and every theme is meant to give a message to the audience. For fucks sake, transformers 1 had a message for the audience that requires analysis. It’s this disdain for the nuances of English class and literature that have doomed us

I notice this stuff more when I’m high, I think about whacky stuff that geeks me out

From NYT:
nytimes.com/2017/11/11/opinion/sunday/interracial-friendship-donald-trump.html

Honestly, people on this site do go way to far with it, but the anti-white stuff is getting pretty creepy.

I swear to fuck the entire SJW thing is one big motherfucking troll to see how accepting of nonsense and bullshit white people will be.
That picture of that black woman is...I'm not sure I could create a more horrific caricature if I spent the next 5 years trying. Yet, she's put forward as a symbol of 'progressivism'.
It's beyond belief what white people will accept in their ongoing, and detrimental, effort to appear noble to the lesser races. The proper response to that...thing making any statement would be a good and proper lynching.

Jesus fucking Christ what do you want? This shit is everywhere, every single bent left media outlet in my country is at this shit. Whether it's erasing us from our own culture via drama or writing bullshit articles or brainwashing people through the education system, the entire Left wing seems genocidal towards white people now. Just look yourself, why are you sat there being lazy about finding evidence and dismissive and arrogant about sources the Left gobble up?You don't smell right...

Attached: 1511206740566.png (1200x1620, 152K)

Smells like latkes and bagels up in here

Attached: 9AEFAD69-5B38-46AF-B24D-083D6B75687D.jpg (343x400, 68K)

you are mentally fucking retarded

the whole point is to present an outsider with something they don't have to check
stupid piece of shit

I like it. Reminds me of Videodrome