UK Attack

Why does Russia want a war with the west so bad?

Attached: AttackOnUk.jpg (1105x943, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

Attached: BlackHawkDown_210Pyxurz.jpg (1600x1089, 204K)

nobody cares about the UK

True statement right here.

((( UK )))

geting kicked out of the union without the trade deal.

War story always sells best.

i care about my allies. Even though they told us to fuck off with their brexit.

>Overwhelmingly likely
When will the media get that people dont buy anything that isnt difinitive

All they have to do is produce truth and they automatically justify their own claims and actions het they refuse to do so

Attached: 4fc.jpg (600x610, 26K)

>Be Putin
>Order nerve agent attack on bongs
>Bongs have no nerve
>Only kills Russian expats
>mfw all my kills are team kills

Attached: sadputin.jpg (622x311, 45K)

Attached: 264BD1DD-4E29-4D35-AB36-413307F0CA3A.jpg (800x501, 44K)

We need to start supporting Kimmy by all means possible untill US recognise Crimea as russian territory
Interfering in the US election and victory of Trump is good but not enough

Attached: bad guy.jpg (360x360, 30K)

every proof they bring will be called fake by Russian bots anyways. See mh17 incident.

it doesn't want war, Russia just needs instability.

>Russia is smart enough to swing the US election with a few thousand twitter bots
>Russia is stupid enough to use an obsolete chemical weapon from the 70's that can easily be tied to them, at a time when the whole world is looking for an excuse to start a war with them
Pick one and only one. Russians are being meme'd by the media into the Nazis of the 21st century

Russia doesn't want war, but they would definitely win. The Reich at its peak power which dwarfed you jew slave nations couldn't defeat the Russkies who had a way shittier economy and tech balance relative to Germany then.

Slavs may be drunken fools most of the time, but as warriors they should never be underestimated.

The opposite is true.
British media are acting like it's 2003 all over again.

>look goyim, a white enemy to fight. Isn't it beautiful that this coalition of POC, women, Muslims, and trannies are fighting evil Putin-Hitler and his white supremacist hordes?

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome.png (500x478, 114K)

>Why does Russia want a war with the west so bad?
Doesn't it seem much more likely that the (((usual suspects))) are trying to gin up a war with Russia?

Listen to this nigger. Literally a nigger

> slave nations couldn't defeat the Russkies who had a way shittier economy

the Russian military losses were 10 times that of nazi Germany including losses on the western front.

I'm sure Hitler would have beat Russia if the USA and the rest of the world wouldn't have invaded Germany.

Have these faggots ever watched an episode of Scooby Doo? Like the Russian government would whack a guy with an archaic soviet nerve agent that would link the assassination directly back to the state. No red flags there, cut and dry, those Russians would never have guessed that there's at least one toxicologist working in western Europe with access to wikipedia. What kind of idiot believes this shit?

Attached: Red Herring.jpg (300x200, 15K)

Putin is not that stupid. If he wanted to silence some folks, they would have just "died"
Every day, the world makes me a little more paranoid, but someone is trying to start something. No one in the public eye benefits from what would result from a war between russia and the west.

it's exactly like the fucking Russian IP link they were claiming proved shit. because no one in the world could use a russian proxy

>a spy gets killed
Who cares.
>the UK babbles about something
Who cares.
>CNN
Just leave me alone with this nonsense.

>Have these faggots ever watched an episode of Scooby Doo?

Attached: 00131B83-26FB-4908-9100-4BF3F18D5C4E.jpg (645x729, 91K)

Muh Russia is just to cover up for the Telford rape scandal

Germany, Brexit wasn't about telling you to fuck off. You're on Sup Forums, you should know that. The national rivalry shit is just banter too, I love you guys (real Germans not Turks and shit like that)

you are a cuck.

People doubting the "official" story are being called traitors and are being hounded by the mainstream media.
The Deep State is being mobilised in full force.

Yes, but still the Russians were the only true enemy to fear during that war. The allies were and still are a fucking joke.

How do you get away with murder in a public place in the most monitored police state on Earth? Explain yourself.

Because they think they can take the west.

What are the things UK media wants to hide with this dossier?

>muh it just doesnt make sense meme
name one thing in international relations that 'makes sense'
i'll wait

>Why does Russia want a war with the west so bad?

muh...you still eat this shit

Attached: 15212199596100.gif (229x160, 498K)

So war?

Attached: IMG_20170429_215140~01.jpg (291x384, 19K)

You don't have allies. Literally nobody likes you

based Patton

only traitors talk like that.

By framing someone

The Russians were to be feared because when they "liberated" countries they also "liberated" their goods, money, and women.

The allies did some of that too, but not to the extent of the Soviets.

I think it's kike ruled Western countries committing false flags to paint Russia as the enemy.

The governors of the British Caliphate want an excuse to undo Brexit because "stronger together against Russia"

They're all just parroting May, except Corbyn.

>overwhelmingly likely

so no proofs then? just give us the fucking investigation documents then, god damn

UK is a cumdumpster for sandniggers and want also some fame.

>look im still important.

The international Jew has been trying to gin up war between Russia and the West non-stop since Trump was elected. Trump's rise has resulted in a substantial decline in Jewish power
over America. Jews have decided that it is better to have the goyim exterminate each other in another catastrophic war rather than risk a fully independent America.

Attached: 1517719969911.png (430x571, 383K)

also Bongistan ignored and covered up the mass rapes of white children for decades, why woudln't they murder some old spy and his daughter for political gain?

Israel immigration is from dominantly Russia/Fmr Soviet Bloc.

Makes sense. The ones that leave want to watch the ones that stayed burn

MH17

>fly over warzone
>get shot
>cry about big bad russia.

get over it faggots

Attached: 1512491952549.jpg (634x815, 120K)

historians of the future will find out the true (if there will be future at all)

But I'm sure it's new "Gleiwitz incident"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

Attached: disaster-girl.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Because shit that looks like pic related should be nuked out of existence. The world's best brexit would be a thermonuclear warhead right up Teresa mays ass.

Attached: IMG_0137.jpg (369x400, 20K)

hilarious Ahmed

Attached: 1517682114165.jpg (800x1041, 467K)

it's not about them shooting it down by accident. It's about the lies they spread and still are spreading.

NEVER believe anything a Russian says.

Attached: mh17-radar.jpg (1078x516, 93K)

They are also to be feared because they are relentless fighters. Not the best strategists or have the best tech, but they just send hoard after hoard after hoard. They are like Mongolians pretty much but with a higher IQ.

>Russian Historiography
soon we will fix it

Attached: 1517687326735.jpg (501x641, 51K)

Because it knows the west is full of pussies and it can win

To help us eliminate the Kikes. As soon as war breaks off with Russia I'm staying in the US and killing Jews, pedos and tyrants.

Says the spokesman of the migrant ridden vassal state of the Satanic pope. Pull your fucking head out.

and only faggots are in favor of the EU
oh, and krauts, because they're the only ones reaping all the benefits with it
you are the worst kind of traitor

France will back the UK and if need be fight with the UK rather than letting it face Russia alone. They may be the perfide Albion, but they are just too good of a rival to let them die on their own.

Attached: Chiracjeuneloup.jpg (500x335, 49K)

>Russian exposed lying
>Quick! change the topic!

you are a literal cuck that wants to get fucked over by putin.

i came to call you a shill based on your title. Then noticed you posted an article from CNN.

soon we all will be just handful of ashes

Attached: 6ffcd6d30d3572877a4928f57f5ebcb0.jpg (500x355, 23K)

Hahaha. That's fucking hilarious. Here's the French foreign legion gearing up for action vs Russia.

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (1838x1570, 520K)

Altijd weer die kanker moffen.

Attached: 1517938277562.jpg (455x421, 25K)

have I ever said anything about the EU in this bread? UK is leaving the EU but still, they are our allies like the US is as well.

you are a traitorous cuck if you root for Putin against your allies.

odd isnt it a Malaysian airline goes "missing" then 3 weeks later one is "shot down" by accident

This feds got it all figured out.

>UK
>Germany
>Allies

Attached: 4ab.jpg (600x647, 21K)

>Thinking we are allies.

If you give our bikes back maybe we consider.

Why did your man Hitler want a war with the Allies so bad?

Attached: 1506849222329.jpg (604x453, 51K)

what are you saying? that they have placed it there? rofl...

Most likely they the company lost a shit ton of money and tried to save some shekels by flying over a semi warzone.

im not polish.

The fire and piles of ash from hesitation in dealing with the Asiatic hordes has caused the west nothing but regret.

Attached: 1520733667015.jpg (500x334, 81K)

Did he though?

Who declared war first? For my recollection it was Judea Declares War on Germany, 1933.

nice divide and conquer mr. ivan.

Ofc not ahmed.

im also not turkish

Yep. Civil war is coming and some false flagging PizzaGate war with Russia will only hasten it.

Attached: download (2).jpg (283x178, 6K)

>Likely

Thats some top tier rock solid proof right there.

Attached: 46614556-cartoon-w-tenden-richter-zeichentrickfigur-schreien-und-zeigen.jpg (450x339, 33K)

I agree -- reading about the Soviet era internal security and KGB this seems very false flag too me.

Why use something so easily traced back to Russian when British food would kill him just as easily

>Russian double-agent who was revealing secrets to the British Government
>Likely to Israel as well, since it is the UK Government after all
>Killed using a nerve agent that was only created in Russia and known to the Russians
It just doesn't add up. Why would this be a falseflag? Why couldn't Putin just acquiesce to May's demands? She even gave him an out, saying that it could've gotten into some 3rd party's hands.

Attached: Holy Bait.webm (1280x544, 1014K)

Attached: 15212140953740.png (482x721, 596K)

whiter than you, Ahmed

It's our Jew Overlords in the west who want a war.

Why is there no proofs yet?

We're as sure as can be. If the Russians had any proof to the contrary, they would've shown it by now. It's going to be a trade war, and Russia is going to get nuked if it preemptively strikes anyone.

ill be your ally lad, its ok
thanks for having our back mr kraut man

We told the (((EU))) to fuck off. Turkey is your greatest ally now.

>We're as sure as can be.
And if you are so sure just show me your proofs

What the ICMP packets? The internet version of a fucking sonar ping.

>Why is there no proofs yet?

well, if they would have intercepted a phone call then kremlin bots would just call it fake. Same goes for photos and CC evidence.

(((overwhelmingly likely)))

They don't, to do so would be suicidal. Their economy is already on thin ice and depend on imports and oil pipeline imports, to go to war with the west would mean war with UK which would destroy those oil lines and block their trade routs.

Because they do not, and never will, have any.

Attached: waiting.gif (251x236, 19K)

Why has the leaked (((Victoria Nuland))) phone call orchestrating the Ukraine regime change been memory-holed?

the "fuck the EU" thing was on all western news? whats your point?

Attached: 1513528852333.jpg (640x551, 23K)

you will always be a braindead mongrellus bruh