100% Globalist

100% Globalist
100% Boomer
100% Neocon
100% Zionist
100% Warmonger
If this dude is put in Trump's cabinet, you'll be fighting in Iran covered in ball sweat and goat blood, with a flag of Israel stapled to your back. Is that what you want?

Attached: john-bolton.jpg (1200x676, 123K)

Bolton is a jew loving subhuman but no one will fight Iran.
Israel is much weaker than Iran in a 1v1 and US can't hope to beat a Russian backed Iran.
Russia is simply too strong.
Also, Turkey would not allow the US to use it's military bases to launch an attack on Iran, neither would Jordan, Iraq, Syria or Lebanon.
Russia has won already, it's over.

no, Trump is the enemy if he appoints this kike shill

Bolton is a fucking piece of shit I don't understand how he remains in the public eye at all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm genuinely surprised, I thought the average American loves Israel. /s

Attached: 1521156058519.jpg (1242x974, 292K)

Who stands at attention like that. They look like a bunch of preschoolers standing for the pledge of allegiance. This is what happens when you have mandatory conscription.

the average American literally has no idea what the fuck Israel is most people have zero interest in American politics and only know of other countries as possible vacation destinations, the people who support Israel are indoctrinated by their Zionist churches or actual kikes

Did Jeb! secretly win the election?

I just want chaos and keks. Whats wrong with that?

also talk radio

He's the guy too balls out Conan the Barbarian for neocons.

Neocons thought he was too gangsta and hardcore.

You're not gonna be covered in ball sweat and goat blood going through Iran with an Israeli flag on your back.

You're gonna be walking through carpet bombed cities of Iran in a hazmat suit.

This is the dude who wants to use top secret science fiction weapons designed for Russia and China on the mudslimes.

Might be into using tactical nukes and firebombing Iran like the allies did to Dresden.

>Trump hires him
>Puts him in control of rebuilding NK

Bolton is a piece of shit. However, I suspect this is fake news from the globalist media. Drumpf knows full well this guy is a lightning rod for neocon stupidity, and the voters will scorn him if he picks this chump.

also... he's not a real globalist. The black and colored Obama style globalists think he's a neo-colonialist.

He wanted to defund and disband the UN because it doesn't support western interests.

The average American isn't on Sup Forums. Also holy fuck those IDF mongoloids. No wonder the kikes need us to die fighting Hezbollah for them.

>with a flag of Israel stapled to your back.
Kek, you're funny OP, but, yeah, it's too bad this old neo-con warmonger jew is back in a position of influence

Attached: cWqEWW2.jpg (590x399, 58K)

>no one will fight Iran
You'd be suprises how wrong you are.

Obviously you'll need a false flag though.

Attached: DBo2yzcVoAEUljC.jpg (595x369, 63K)

Bullshit. There is litterally nothing Trump can do that will put off his base.

Don't forget to fight Russia too.

>everyone is stupid except me
very constructive line of reasoning you've got there

I am not saying that but I know plenty of Americans who have no idea about the rest of the world or even the basics of politics in the country they get upset when you talk about anything political because they are ignorant of it they aren't necessarily stupid just ignorant