LeftyPol controls us now. You may think that they just do raids on us, but it’s not just that...

LeftyPol controls us now. You may think that they just do raids on us, but it’s not just that. If you want to know where all the slide threads come from, it’s them, but it’s not just that.
> They have gotten themselves a leftie mod in order to keep these slide threads going
> They have attacked anything against communism or pro-white as pro-Israel
> They have divided whites into fighting each other in order for them to continue their reign.
How do we stop them Sup Forums?

Attached: 82CCCCC7-20F0-4534-A794-1EBBBDCEBF89.jpg (1219x734, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0K5jTkB9PM&t=1683s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have been called leftpol, shareblue, ctr, you name it. I come not as any of those, but as just a person trying to counter all the hatred and intolerance here. I know some read my posts and it makes them think twice and reconsder their hateful views. There are more like me and we are not done yet.

There is a magical place you can go called Tumblr. It’s where all the faggots, trannies, Dykes, Niggers, Spics, Gooks, and Chinks go.

I keep telling idiots about how all the posters screaming about juice in a tommy robinson thread or something, each and every one is a disgusting soy face STD riddled leftist laughing at how stupid you are

It makes me sad that people are so intellectually flimsy but the much bigger problem is the mass censorship that’s underway

Attached: 8EB11698-6F80-4105-BC6F-4F42B465BBB0.jpg (500x424, 77K)

some would argue that the thoughts being censored are hateful and divisive, and if they are, then maybe it is good they are censored?

With quality shitpost

>then maybe it is good they are censored?

hahahaha fucking kill yourself faggot. censor that you fucking nigger jew queer

Leftypol is barely capable of keeping itself afloat. They’re irrelevant.

I created a thread specifically for that

how do we know know you're not just Sup Forumsack who's in a larpy mood, trying to get our blood going?

Can we have some of your blood maybe?

Attached: itshimhesthething.gif (500x213, 489K)

Please try not to use the n-word if you can. That word disturbs me.

Are you the JIDF proxy?

You'll never convince me to stop being hateful because edge makes right.

No.

yeah see now I know you're not the thing.

Alright, good.

>LeftyPol controls us now
no they don't
they can barely decide if furry is communism approved
sure they slid and shill
but Sup Forums is pretty well aligned in this matter
> communism is for retards

Nigger.

Attached: blackcrimestat.jpg (750x682, 378K)

>maybe it is good they are censored?
fuck off
now

Then why are there so many slide threads?

pretty much. Being afraid of leftypol is starterpack material anyways. If you really didn't want to deal with the shills you'd just go to infinity Sup Forums and everyone is natsoc.
people even form complete sentences and spellcheck shit.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NEEEEEEEGGGGEEEERRRRRRRRRR NIG NOG DINDU NIG NUFFIN NIGGER

>pic
wrong, black men are 4% of the population

Nothing controls nothing. Let the chaos have its fun and praise Kek for utter chaos.

Nobody with more than 3 brain cells replies to a meme flag

I would like to remind noobs that the attached is completely and profoundly true. All leftists are spiritually dead already or 99% there. If you get sucked into their whirlpool of shit you will die spiritually as well

Hitler was a leftist eugenecist who was bankrolled by the very wealthiest families in the US and europe eg the dupont family. The ‘jewish question’ is a huge tissue of lies painted red and stuffed down your throat in an attempt to choke you to death

Attached: 5A6985C0-5140-4959-BB2E-F8A6F75E5C35.jpg (447x701, 146K)

Attached: sadiq.jpg (1480x832, 549K)

we need a nazi moderator to delete all shill threads. apart from that, just ignore and report shill threads. Maybe post just one image saying those are shill threads and saging, eg pic related

Attached: 1484178731211.png (400x465, 97K)

it's a commie tactic: when you got nothing else throw in numbers
nornally, they'd get tired of achieving nothing
but magapedes have plebbit-tier intelligences, and answer every single one of them
it will pass

>> They have divided whites into fighting each other in order for them to continue their reign.

This is Sup Forums you newfag, everyone attacks everyone else because that's what scrutiny is. Only there's more insult to go along with the scrutiny here.

I'm white and I'll get into arguments with white people if they are cucks and if someone wants to argue with me then fine, let the competition of ideas begin.

Reasoned disagreement with each other keeps us all competitive and strong and weeds out the useless and poor arguments. To get rid of that is to degenerate into the left.

The shills will go wherever the plebs go, you want chaotic reasoning? Come here. You want orderly reasoning? go to otherchan.

>Hitler was a leftist eugenecist

Eugenics is darwinistic, hierarchical and driven by natural forces. All three things are anti-leftist. Leftism is synonymous with egalitarianism. Egalitarianism stands in opposition to all three of those forces. To say someone is all three AND an egalitarian is to spout oxymorons. At least learn the topic before shitposting.

>meme flag

Newfag.

> When you attack the Virtually only right-winged thing on Reddit
Why?

Show real flag LeftyPol. We know it’s you.

>real flag

There's no such thing and if you were anything but a post-2016 US election cycle newfag you would probably know that.

Then why are you hiding behind a memeflag? At least show your real flag. Or you have an Israeli flag and you don’t want to be exposed.

>memeflag

There you go again with that, do you like intentionally outing yourself as a newfag, you come here and just start posting after a month of browsing and start telling people what they should and shouldn't be doing and I'm the one doing something wrong.

Have some more self respect and just stop posting, kid.

Attached: 1408011509797.jpg (337x334, 110K)

>controls us
>us
lmao

Then show real flag retard.

They are not allowed to show their real flags. Use Hebrew on them to piss them off. Insults in a foreign language don't reach you but your mother tongue does!
אמא שלך נהנית ממין עם כושים

אמא שלך נהנית סקס עם כושים שיש להם זין בגודל חמור

>real flag

I just said there's no such thing you insufferable shill. This entire thread is a superficial slide thread focusing on utterly irrelevant shit. The flags are ultimately meaningless and you can't shut up about it.

אוי גוי אוי לא יודע על 6 מיליון?

As per my previous post, meme flags are not to be replied to

Can you smell that foul smell? It’s the stench of post modern critical theory, like rotting flesh. And it’s permeating this thread

>meme flags

Newfag.

גויים אני כזה זקן, בגלל זה התחבאתי מאחורי דגל מם.

Nice try, krew.
s h a r e b l u e f r o m t h e b o t t o m o f a d i t c h

הפלסטינים ישרוףו את הילדים היהודים בחיים

We need to prove our dominance.
I'm talking a kekistani flag with the words "death to the left" on it. Put it on the whitehouse.

I think your question mark is in the wrong place. Hebrew is read from right to left.

להרוג את עצמך!

Nice try filthy goblins but your weakness and stupidity cannot be concealed even on here

Attached: EDC3F4E1-3B41-4E4F-9210-F5A2D079C66C.png (500x375, 144K)

>double chan
>ever relevant

We need to make more Anti-LeftyPol threads.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nice nigger enabling democrat kike child molester flag, go back where you came from pozzed subhuman reddit queer

CIA niggers in alien thread
(Moved)

You'll hang someday

I am the same way. Sometimes I shitpost to get back at the stormweenies for being, in my opinion, bad people. But I know they are just angry.

Love is the only force that can turn enemy into a friend. Anger begets anger, forgiveness likewise.

Have no regrets, everything happens for a reason. Karma spins tenfold, seasons constantly change.

Yeah fucking hell these people spend LITERALLY ALL DAY trying to devise schemes that never amount to more than shitting up the place. Imagine if we returned the favour and spent all day making their lives a misery

Let’s face it all the quality on Sup Forums is busy people who have the knowledge and expertise, whereas leftists band together because they have literally nothing else going on

You're trolling faggot

You seem to have him confused with trump
You autistic faggot
Have a nice day ;^)

So Nationalists are bad people for wanting to protect themselves and their people from you fags. You are horrible people and cannot even see it. It's why you're beyond salvation and will need to die when the time comes. You are exactly the thing you claim to hate.

Attached: garrison.jpg (676x768, 221K)

Geo flag is real flag idiot.

Hi LeftyPol.

So pol is basically a miniature of real life.

aren`t conservatives the ones who complain about being unemployed because the immuhgents took their burger flipping jobs or whatever? Ah but what do I know, I`m just dumb business owning libtard :^)

A microcosm, yes.

Thats what I mean by bad people. Everythings just so dramatic. So fire and brimstone. Its either us or them. Kill all normies. I know its just larp but I also know it isn't. It saddens me that you've given up on your fellow man. At the same time, I understand thats your role to play. There wouldnt be much of a story without it. No conflict. No choice. So thank you for playing your role but I hope you can move closer to the center. It is at the center where ideas and thoughts are shared. Where debate is not done for egotistical gain, but for the greater good. Male and female energy. Yin and Yang. The star of David.

Hi retarded homunculus

>I'm just dumb business owning libtard
You're lying. Your business is shitposting on Sup Forums.

Attached: welfare2.jpg (443x450, 45K)

My business is hvac actually

Why not just get a job and stop worrying about what happens on this stupid website?

Let them waste their time spamming and arguing with bots. Go do something productive.

If you like, stop in occasionally to laugh at them, but only after you have accomplished everything you want to for the day.

Attached: 1518577244128.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

Niggers aren't my fellow man you fag. Now go to Israel and complain about Jewish supremacy there and see how far you get. Or any other non-white nation for that matter. No, it's only whites you want to attack because you think we are a soft target. You're going to learn the hard way not to fuck with us. Tool.

Attached: jammer.jpg (642x718, 122K)

The hate and intolerance comes from being informed of the facts.
You are simply pushing the destruction of the white race in a "soft" way.

You're a liar, and you are treasonous against your nation if you are white. A bullet is to good for you.

Attached: nazibeheadinglol.jpg (1057x1057, 124K)

Lol, trumpster trash and their alternative facts

Its pretty sad how none of you know how to read statistics, I believe you really do suffer from some form of retardation

Im not attacking whites. I love white people. Youre engaging in mimetic rivalry. Your own ego bolstering your inflated rival in order to raise its own self-importance. ITs monkey see, monkey do. Your hate is mimicked.

Attached: GoldenRule.jpg (1577x2060, 780K)

HAHAHA the nazi thinks this is his nation! We`re comin for you trumpy, you`re right to be scared. Maybe move to russia, you would like it there.

LeftyPol what are you doing?

Sup Forums has simply become too popular to survive what it was. Its now Sup Forums-lite, which is the fate of any Sup Forums board that gains normie attention.

>implying there isnt shitskins or fags on Sup Forums

Sure buddy. Enough of your DARVO, you're not getting anywhere with me. The USA is rapidly approaching Balkanization and in the chaos you will perish. Your kind hates white people and you'll be rooted out. Pic related is pure hate directed against whites and sponsored by your Jewish cohorts. You're fucking rabid.

Attached: 1518628349352.png (1898x1216, 1.96M)

Dunking on trumplodytes because it`s SO easy

Define NATION. Yes, it is MINE. Not yours, because multiculturalism does not a nation make. That would be empire.

You are here shilling because you are afraid, very afraid. If you really knew what's coming down the pike you'd be terrified.

Attached: election.jpg (600x391, 44K)

Shut up you /ptg/ fag. Just because people don't support muh Israel doesn't mean their /leftypol/ dumb faggot.

Attached: 1521095191125.jpg (639x626, 26K)

Honestly trumptards should just kill themselves, they are completely worthless wastes of space

Until we're face to face.

>Drumpf is a racist and we must resist!

And over here you have your typical LeftyPol fag who loves to attack the only right-winged board on Reddit. Notice how his anger shows he’s LeftyPol.

>alternative facts

FBI crime stats inform a lot of the views here. Is the FBI considered fringe by leftists now?

Without whites your EBT/Welfare stops. Parasite.

Attached: welfare1.jpg (1236x1872, 276K)

IT was drawn by a white person though. Cmon snowflake you get triggered by a drawn picture? You guys post dead syrian kids lying on top of each other and hanged people all the time.

I think youve been subverted by russia and china my friend. Dont drink the haterade they peddle for the last decade. Do you think they will just sit on their hands as you "trigger" the lefties? Do you not think they planned on it?

America first user. No one hates white people the way you hate black people. I promise you, it may look that way rest assured you are still loved and looked up to.

Pfhaha! Your electoral map is completely meaningless. Nation is defined by it`s people and given that 30% of americans voted and less than half of that voted for trump it would seem trumples are a rather small minority

The left cannot meme at all. I wonder what it is like being a leftist, being depressed and your ugliness showing.

> Muh popular vote
Christ you are pathetic

How could anyone call you those names? You're just an annoying little kid with dreams of grandeur. You don't have influence over anybody and the reason you're not part of those groups is because nobody loves you. Enjoy your (you)s, I know attention gives you a warm feeling since you can't masturbate with your limp dick.

I guarantee I am bigger than you and armed trumpee

You have a responsibility to be better to your fellow man. Go after bigger fish.

The systematic anti-white propaganda has been going on for decades and if you deny it you're either blind or a Jewish shill. Obviously discussion doesn't work with you commies, you've lost every debate ever, your tactic is to murderdeplatform all dissent. Classic Bolshivik aggression. Violence is the only way you can be dealt with. Time to talk is over. I just want you dead.

Attached: flayed.jpg (574x600, 108K)

But I'm not depressed. ITs saint pattys day. About to go to my girlfriends house for a few hours before we celebrate. Being a lefty is kind of like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0K5jTkB9PM&t=1683s

And what exactly do you think you can extrapolate from those stats? That`s the fun part where you trumplings fail 100% of the time

>Nation is defined by it`s people

Firstly your grammar sucks, its vs. it's. Secondly a nation is a collective of genetically homogeneous people, WHITES ONLY, not a cesspool you call the 'melting pot'. You're very stupid. Go kill yourself faggot.