What's the appeal of this archetype?

What's the appeal of this archetype?

Hell If I know

This

If Watari know's whats good for him Yui will win.

Poor man's Yozora.

Ask cancer-kun.

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

They re neither nihilistic nor they posses a «wicked sense of humour». If anything they dont really have a sense of humour at all.
Also they're really pretentious and that for bad reasons, being smart and rich is not something you have control on, so no actual reason to be pretentious.
A girl like that would get crushed in occidental society if she didnt adapt.

Of course you wouldn't know you stupid dog.

honest, self sufficient, interesting to chat with, will push you to do more stuff and become better instead of praising you for being an antisocial fuck, biggest drawback is, Yukio blames a lot of shit that's happened to her while a lot of it is her fault

Who?

Yui will win the Hikki bowl.

Hachiman is a loser. Yui deserves a chad like me.

This + icy demeanor, blunt honesty, loads of cuteness and zero vanity.

When they melt

Treats 8man like shit, doesn't listen to him, only cares about herself, and is leading 8man on. She doesn't like him and hurts her only friend Yui.

Losing.

These are correct.

Same reason people like tsunderes who are mostly tsun

Best girl and character in Haganai.

Also unironically this.

Yukino is a fucking bitch and is what makes the series bad. I will be fucking sick if Yukino wins because it is completely forced if she comes to like 8man.

You can play SenIII just for that.

Taming the Shrew

Being best girl most fans love.

twintails dont suit her
best look was when they were at the hotel near the start of season 2

None

Appeals to literal white knights. "Oh boohoo she's so jaded. She just needs someone to show her what love is."

this

Soon to be best girl that won.

In a series where girls are bitches and whores that care about superficial stuff, conforms to fit it, and are fake in general, Yukino offers solace to us poor loner souls through her desire for genuine things and pureness. Serious exterior but moe as fuck also helps of couse.

course*

Yui is the genuine one. Her love is genuine and she has no dependence.

I wil kill myself if yui loses

Yukino is to Yozora as Yui is to cowtits, where Yui and cowtits are objectively the best girls of their series

Is there more girls like her? I love 2D girls with long dark hair and blue eyes.

>Yui is the genuine one.

Don't wanna be that guy but Yui thought he was gross at the start and was part of the group that put him down. In addition she left him hanging tons of times and NEVER thanked him properly for the dog thing before she joined the club. She also DYES her hair that is the polar opposite of being genuine.

so literally me then

intercourse*

Nope, Yui says she never wanted any of it, the genuine thing.

She was just upset. She doesn't realize she was genuine all along. Her feelings are genuine.

She isn't a mommy issues dependent child like Yukino. Yukino's feelings aren't genuine

>her words aren't what they mean!
Yuifag denial, everyone.

She was just distraught. Sometimes people think things they don't mean.

i want yukino to strap me down and step all over me while insulting me

i want her to become increasingly disgusted with me as i'm turned on by her abuse

People have shit taste

I'll shove down my genuine stuff on her whether she likes it or not, if you know what I mean

Why does "genuine" seem to mean "conform to my beliefs and desires"? 8man was biased against her and wouldn't accept her, whether she was "genuine" or not.

Whorikita a shit

I don't know. But for some reason girls like that make my heart go doki doki.

>Yui
>genuine
This meme is still alive?

wow you too would be such a perfect couple, I bet you would curl up on the couch and watch Rick and Morty on a lazy saturday morning

She said she's okay with a lie.

hello newfag.

:^)

Calm, intelligent, witty and cute.

What's the point or iroha being introduced? Not being part of the main 2 means it's obvious she was never a candidate but the author wasted time on her. She is objectively the best looking and the better personality of the 3 so she feels like last minute b8.

She's also an excellent cook, would make the perfect wife.

Getting her to show her vulnerability to you. That's why they get paired with silly guys and girls.

Pan-san got a real keeper.

>She is objectively the best looking
She is the only one who hasn't been described as pretty or top tier in looks by 8man. Yukino is what 8man calls the prettiest girl in school and Yui is considered top class by him.

It's like a female version of what the typical viwer of this shit idealizes himself to be.

>wow, what if there was this cute girl who was cold and sarcastic and intelligent like me

However, this type of personality literally does not exist in females.

>there is no perfection like Yukino IRL
Who would have thought.

Anyone else notice there is no proof or real evidence Yukino likes 8man but somehow we're supposed to buy that she does?

Real men like a challenge. The girl who's hard to get. Not some slut who'd drop her panties for any guy. Also she's beautiful and intelligent.

>keeps his (not) Disney Land photo and Pan-san in a hidden place in her room
>doesn't like him

Yes, we know 3D is PD.

"Real" men love who they love. You're not Lupin the 3rd, stop pretending.

Love isn't real dude. It's just getting to know someone and realizing you're compatible. It could be with anyone and there's no such thing as a soulmate.

*tips*

I love Yukinon and her hair. I want her in my life and control me.

Yukino a shit

stop denying, Yumiko.

The make up of best girl.

It isn't hidden, it is next to her bed. We don't know if it is a photo of Hachiman.

I'm pretty sure the picture bothered Yui, it can't be none other than Hikigaya.

>Breathing isn't real, it's just the process of moving air into and out of the lungs to facilitate gas exchange with the internal environment, mostly by bringing in oxygen and flushing out carbon dioxide.

Fucking retard

They had their girl talk during the sleepover

I'm a filthy secondary, what did that entail?

How should i know anything about girl talk?

t.hachiman

Will this get a third season?

likely with how much that hack WW is stretching the series out and putting off the ending.

Yes, a 2 cour S3, 2 OVAs, 1 hentai OVA, and 2 movies which one is synopsis of s 1 2 3 while the other one is aftermath.

If it ends at vol 14, an OVA. If not, its needs more volumes for additional 12+ episodes not counting anime filler.

When does the LN finish again?

>zero vanity
>btw all the other girls hate me because I'm so pretty
I do like Yukino, but that's just wrong
S2 was a mistake
>t. Yuigahama Yui

I'm literally Hayato tho
but then again, Iroha might be best girl imo so you might be right

Probably explains why you have such shit taste.

Why didn't yui volunteer for committee to help hiki out in not looking bad when they needed a girl? Always feels like she drops the ball when it really counts

To make other girls like yui look better

Gap moe.

Basically this.

>cold sarcastic intelligent
Those exist though. They're called bitches They're not really intelligent but only relatively. What you're missing is the key truthful/honest/not a lying bitch factor.

none

Smart girls are practically impossible to find irl (I don't even think they exists to be honest), that's the appeal.

Let's imagine that Yui saw something that implied YukinoxHayama. What would be a good explanation for it bothering Yui? Like getting her real sad.

Autism

No one wants to be 2nd choice.

Just look at Gundam AGE.

this

Hachiman is the best.

that's fucking good art, but a shame in yaoi

Yui looks like dogshit next to her.