NUKE THESE COUNTRIES BUT!!!

First we have to save these girls , THEN we nuke..I'm willing to turn a blind eye and allow them in the white ethno state.

Attached: SAVE BEFORE NUKE.jpg (986x674, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDbV-2X2ylc
youtube.com/watch?v=zrRZBBIx38Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Fp1f342C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=JDbV-2X2ylc

Algeria
youtube.com/watch?v=zrRZBBIx38Q

Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Fp1f342C0

>Risking bringing in mudslime and kike ideals just for 3 roasties who would never touch you.
nah, they can stay where they are.

>Risking bringing in mudslime and kike ideals j

>Implying they'd have the right to vote..

I'd nuke those three with my mayonnaise

Beastiality is wrong user

Attached: images.jpg (391x376, 13K)

this

>Beastiality is wrong user
You'd have to be a littteral fag not to fuck these girls..Don't care if they're roaches, kikes/muzzies

I prefer to fuck a dude over those smelly goat faced eldritch abominations otherwise knows as algerian ""women""

CIA niggers in alien thread

t.Algerian Incel

You could at least provide names eh

Eternal virgin cum does seem to be toxic

CIA niggers in alien thread
(Moved)

>memeflag

Nuke all those shit countries

That Israeli girl a hard 9 or a soft 10. Killing women with superior genetics is a disservice to humanity, these are the genes that need to be pushed into the future. Whoever tries to kill them needs to be gassed

You're a literal faggot and don't deserve to exist

>, these are the genes that need to be pushed into the future. Whoever tries to kill them needs to be gassed
This

Pathetic virgin

>being so thirsty for roasties that you'd be willing potentially sacrificing a muslim-free world for a sloppy fucking hole.
You are weak.

Attached: 2eefae42ad495557dcdc6a5dadc6137a45bfb897_00.jpg (442x512, 26K)

No compromise, user. They all have to go too to ensure their annihilation. Tough love.

Israel doesn't deserve Yael

Take the roasties and watch your nation crumbles from within.

Someone needs to invent a "whore magnet", so we can put it in orbit, suck out all the great whores around the world, safely tuck them away in our safe zones, THEN nuke the remnants of their countries.

>Someone needs to invent a "whore magnet", so we can put it in orbit, suck out all the great whores around the world, safely tuck them away in our safe zones, THEN nuke the remnants of their countries.

Basically this..

>Nazfag with a hippie flag
End your fucking excistence