youtu.be/y7DFxJinux0?t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=T81Q_U4Qe7s
youtube.com/watch?v=LgFliteXFaA
youtube.com/watch?v=E6ixC4J8cNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA

I did it.

that time goku pats bulma's vag

Better moment in the series? I'm a firm believer that it's impossible for any media to surpass Gohan VS Cell as a moment of triumph.

I love Gohan but this user is right.

Exactly this. People will say the original SSJ transformation in the Goku vs. Frieza fight, but as amazing as that scene was (second best ever IMO) you could tell the show at that point was building up to Goku becoming a Super Saiyan and defeating Frieza.

Literally no one would have thought Gohan was going to become the most powerful fighter in the universe and be the one to take the seemingly unstoppable Cell down.

The SSJ3 thing was such bullshit. If it wasn't for the epic scream and epic music people wouldn't like it.

>Goku becomes SSJ out of desperation after being pushed to his limits, after putting everything into an immensely powerful attack and then after watching his best friend be murdered right in front of him
>Gohan becomes SSJ2 out of desperation after being physically and psychologically tortured, and after watching his loved ones all being beaten to a bloody pulp and before being threatened to be killed
>Goku becomes SSJ3 just because he can

O MESSIAH, O MESSIAH

youtube.com/watch?v=3v30HToswDs

>5 mins of screamings
no

I don't think its the best but trunks' intro was pretty wild. He just showed up and raped the final boss

I dunno, Goku going SS for the first time was pretty cool too.

Yeah that was cool and that mini arc was a nice way of bridging the Frieza and Android sagas.

Shame he became a complete jobber after that though.

I want to fuck Tohka

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=YyAEB8TPs1g

stfu with your db kai shit, underageb&

Goku vs Piccolo at the 23rd tournament

The best moment is when colonel graff goku just chills with gohan wiggin at the lake, and ender wonders if its ok to just be chilling like this, but it was all part of graffs scheme to make gohan love earth.

Because its gokus love of earth that allows him to triumph

best moment of the series

youtube.com/watch?v=vUiub7unk40

Scratch that. The #1 best moment is when vegeta cries for the first time.

If you know what im talking about, you know its true.

You are all disgusting plebs

most emotional, but not the best

Yes, we can.

SSJ3 was amazing, faggot. Get your opinion out of here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo1SzVoa4AU

only after seeing dragon ball again you realize how fucking stupid it is

not even a trunks fag but this was the best

Honestly, I felt the moment was really ruined as a whole when Gohan explains "when I get mad I get super super strong". The fact he's aware of it means he's already rationalizing it in his mind, and that would me he either has control over that power at all times, or would lose it completely because he would never get that mental shock which gave him the power.

Of all the stupid things that happened in Dragon Ball, that was probably my least favorite.

DBZ Vegeta > Piccolo > DBGT Vegeta > Everyone else > Shit > Neutered Butt Monkey DBS Vegeta

best moment in all of Dragon Ball. Nothing comes close

youtube.com/watch?v=2JmSGbIRcmY

Gohan SSJ2 and Trunk's fight against Frieza were the best in the series. Insert music sure helped.

youtu.be/y7DFxJinux0?t=76

>better than goku going SSJ
>better than vegeta sacrifice
>better than goku vs King piccolo AND piccolo Jr
>better than goku vs jackie chung
>better than goku solo the whole red ribbon army
>better than goku last spirit bomb
>better than vegeta mountain scene
over the years I started to dislike Gohan a lot. He just not as much as into fighting as his father and everytime he is it backfires on him. Beside SSJ2 Gohan is litterally just the same thing as SSJ1 Goku.

>only dates girls that are used goods
Wow, what a literal fucking cuck.

Thank god GT is not canon, and thank god I never watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=T81Q_U4Qe7s

>this blatant power creep was so cool

DBZfags, ladies and gentlemen

I'm a huge gohan homer, but that trunks ss rage moment during super was boss as fuck.

Stop being reddit

>you could tell the show at that point was building up to Goku becoming a Super Saiyan and defeating Frieza.

But the show tricked you by making you think Goku was already a super saiyan after healing up.

>Literally no one would have thought Gohan was going to become the most powerful fighter in the universe and be the one to take the seemingly unstoppable Cell down.

Bullshit they had been building up Gohan's "hidden potential" since the first fight of DBZ.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgFliteXFaA

THIS. Goku moving so fast that he looks like he is standing still. Probably the only time the show managed to successfully convey someone being powerful.

holy shit, niggas were slow as fuck back then.

No death in DBZ is sad, because dying in the dragon ball universe is basically the same as moving to a different state.

You can talk to dead people, visit them, touch them, and pretty much everything else you could do while they were living. Not to mention, it takes maybe a weeks worth of work to bringing them back.

>dbz
Go back and watch db you fucking idiot, the dragon was dead and there was no established afterlife.

If you're a dbz baby maybe, if you watched ogdb fist as a kid, you'll understand how shocking this moment was, especially afterwards when king piccolo killed shenlong.

kek funiniggers

Jesus Christ, that dub voice acting is so bad it can't even be good in a bad way. Amerilards grew up with this shit?

>especially afterwards when king piccolo killed shenlong
Who was brought back soon after, because really all that was required was to super glue the statue back together.

The problem with Gohan is that his talents are underutilized. Gohan's fighting style should be very analytical trying to find anatomical weakness in all of his opponents. Gohan needs to ask Hit to be his sensei and stop trying to emulate his own father.

The tournament of power

kaio ken *3 vs vegeta.... easy lol

Not exactly related but Recoome vs Vegeta is one of the best fights in the series.

It's really back and forth and Vegeta manages to fuck up Recoome even though he is outclassed

No one knew that or had even the slightest idea until Korin told Goku after defeating Piccolo.
Seriously, shut the fuck up and watch db.

I've already watched it, spic.
Just unlike you, I have the ability to think retroactively. I can look at a work as a whole, rather than as a single point. I get that your sweaty wet back brain can't function enough to look at a whole picture, but many people can do it easily and successfully.

>cell and buu sagas
>good
>anime clips being posted, not manga pages
You guys were supposed to be past this phase by 12.

This is the stupidest and most autistic thing I've ever read yet I love it.

This was more exciting than DBS.

>uses some shitty meme as an argument
>retroactive thinking
Just take it as is. Believing Krillin was dead made Piccolo an actual threat and added a lot of depth to Goku's character.

>if I call something a meme that meens in win >.Just take it as is
No, I'm not retarded. Why would I purposely limit my understanding of something.

>again using a shitty meme as an argument
Liking db has literally nothing to do with being a spic.
>Why would I purposely limit my understanding of something.
because you're stuck thinking that something that happens after the fact automatically devalues previous events

>something that happens after the fact automatically devalues previous events
It does. Are you dumb?

>Liking db has literally nothing to do with being a spic.
No, but liking DB and being really stupid does.

Goku fucking up King Piccolo.

>disagreeing on a point makes me stupid
I accept your concession.

No, not being able to process something as a whole makes you stupid. You know, like I explained before.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6ixC4J8cNk

I loved the track that played during this and his transformation. Hearing that it was plagiarized was heartbreaking

WRONG

·Goku beating Piccolo
·Trunks finally killing 17 & 18.
·Vegeta turning Majin was a better transformation.
Trunks going ssj for the first time was actually emotional just like Goku.

Ichigo vs Ulquiorra & Trunks vs 17 & 18.
Kenshin vs ShiShio. Watch more anime bitch.

Serious people need to stop sucking Gohan and DB's dick.

>Oh no someone who isn't a nostalgic retard like me, likes kai so Im gonna say they're a newbie because they have better taste then me.

I bet your faggot ass still thinks there is no blood in kai too. Zfaggots are so fun to watch crying in the mud.

But he'd never even met Android 16 before.

>I'm a firm believer that it's impossible for any media to surpass Gohan VS Cell as a moment of triumph.

You haven't read the climax of the finale in Gash Bell then.

succ

Goku's first Super Saiyan transformation

Gohan's SS2 transformation was so fucking retarded when you sat down for a second and realized he transformed because 16, someone he has literally never talked to and his known for like 30 minutes, gave him some shitty and generic speech then was killed by Cell.

What should have happened was that Goku and Cell should have fought to the point of exhaustion and then we should have gotten the Cell explosion stuff. Then Cell would come back as Super Perfect, wreck havoc and then the death of Goku plus seeing all his friends getting mangled should have triggered SS2.

Being around 10 years old and watching this as one of the first animes I have seen, I wasn't used to powerups and when Krillin got killed, that felt like a huge turn in the show. 10/10 dbz moment

Chiaotzu did the exact same thing and it was more touching.

Kino in manga form

Does the Boo arc deserve the hate?

It's just a bandwagon from people who know nothing about the true original style of DB, which Buu Saga did. It's slowed down now.

People shit on Cell way harder now. Because people have exposed it's flows & weakness in plot.

Only because Toriyama is a slave to popular demand, and kept using shit he didn't care about because it was popular, instead of doing what he thought would make a good story.

and we all did it together!

Ocean dub Vegeta does this so much better. He fits the younger, more maniacal Vegeta so much better.

It was a cool moment but I don't like the idea behind it. Bringing him back so soon really undercuts the end of the Freeza saga, it would have been enough to just be like "oh no his dad's here and he's even stronger!" there was no reason to pull a Tao 2.0

I posted the video, but I completely agree. I liked Sabat better when he was trying to imitate Drummond in the original Funi dub.

when it premiered it generated amazing hype. i remember seeing the teaser with frieza's ship his dad and his robot body at the end of the garlic jr. saga and losing my fucking mind. i'm pretty sure it was about a year after the garlic jr. and the android saga aired in burgerland, USA

i recorded all the garlic jr episodes on VHS because they aired in the morning on toonami rising sun so me and my brother rewatched the part where frieza spins his hand around in the preview like a million times. we thought his robot body was absolutely the shit and thought he would be golden frieza tier

>Goku going supersaiyan for the first time.
>ss Goku vs 100% Frieza.
>entire Frieza fight in general.
>gohan calling Buu a retard and gets outsmarted by him 10 secs later.
>Goku's sacrifice against Cell because Gohan screws up
>Jackie Chun vs Goku
>Frieza putting holes in Gohan in super
>Black and Zamasu kicking everyones shit in

Plenty better moments

>Vegeta comforting Trunks as a father before KOing him to save his life so Vegeta could give his own life up to save his childs

Easily the BEST Vegeta moment and quite possibly the best DBZ moment.

You're probably the same type of person to think "the prequels and Lucas ruined all of Star Wars for me!!!Wahhh!!!"

Goku vs Tien was better than all of those.

THIS

Gohan was presented as weird kid who can increase his power level by throwing tantrums from the very first episode. Him doing it the 50th time is really not that impressive.
Vegeta being a genocidal cunt he is, breaking out in tears is something.

>goku goes ss3 because he died and trained in Valhalla for 7 years with the greatest fighters who have ever lived
maybe you should try actually watching the show, buddo

Nailed it