Using the Amerimutt meme against white Americans is fucking retarded

As if even 5% of the Americans posting on here are not fully european. You faggots speak our language, use our slang, follow our politics closer than your own, watch our entertainers and commentators, use our technology. You can’t even speak your own language on social media because no one wants to learn fucking german or italian because it’s irrelevant.

We’re going to catapult whites worldwide greater prosperity, because we’re really the only ones that can, and you’re going to owe us one.

Stop being impetulant faggots and maybe we’ll throw you some bones.

Attached: 115F05A0-8143-4FCA-AF00-07D52BF7BA38.png (500x300, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok mutt

>retarded mutt can't even save a proper imagesize

I love the mutt meme. Lets be serious. We're the great nation controlled by Satan.

Attached: la creatura.jpg (125x124, 4K)

Hi JIDF, stop trying to make Americans look retarded.

Attached: C0313A54-4442-4A6E-9EF4-AC5CCC673068.jpg (1899x634, 796K)

ok shitskin

slide thread WW3 confirmed
>slide thread WW3 confirmed

It should be directed at actual mutts in America, not white Americans. We don’t LIKE the mutts

It's probably to do with the fact that 44% of your nation is 'shitskin' You share borders with them, and you'll mix. Imagine it like a smoothie recipe .

Other western nations have this too, but not as bad,.

Send your white wymen so i can breed them in the pussy some white babies.

t. creatura

Attached: mutt4.png (476x401, 138K)

Ew you’re an actual sand nigger that drools over American white women. Control yourself Omar

The irony is in all the threads supposedly written by butthurt Americans about the meme, or screenshots of supposed such people, every one of them used a meme flag.

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1512282797539.gif (418x458, 38K)

Attached: 1511908179887.png (473x347, 295K)

I stopped using that meme a long time ago.

It's clearly demoralization of Americans.

Woah an obese person shit those don’t exist anywhere else right?

The worst we have is Irish or Italian or maybe Polish. And it's almost always 50% or less, with nordic races filling in the rest of the genetic lineage. Lots of pure Germans, norwegians, swedes etc. in the centre of the country too.

The pics from Houston, NYC, LA, Miami, etc. and the MSM are not representative

America is not even the fattest country anymore. Mexico stole the crown

Attached: CWyDyxcUwAAHMQj.jpg (600x400, 27K)

It's targeted specifically at 'white' americans that claim heritage from several different European countries, making them defacto mutts, and are unable to actually speak any of the languages, have no idea about tradition/culture from there and never even set foot once
You are mutts, mutts, stop living in denial

Our white ethnostate in the northwest of America will bring back our pride and glory. Blacks should have been given their own fucking nation in the first place after they were emancipated. Integration was the worst idea for everyone. Let blacks lead black communities, hispanic lead hispanic, and whites lead whites. I would join the national guard for a white ethnostate in a heart beat, but would never any american military branch because it’s literally a joke to serve the zog with any sort of pride.

You need to be put in your place and its working.

>Americans call everyone else non-white for years
>ehehehe
>Someone calls an american non-white once
>WHAAAAAAAAAA MUH DEMORALIZEEEEEEE

Irish and Polish people are welcome. Especially the Polish. I personally fucking hate Italians, but the real mutts that are not welcome are the hispanics, akbars, and blacks.

Indiscriminate capitalism has destroyed this country to the point of no return and the only solution is to break free and start fresh on some part of the North American landmass.

Meanwhile, "white" South Africans, 100% of whom are admixed with nigger blood, 100% of whom are admixed with Indian blood and 97% of whom are admixed with Malaysian blood, aren't accused of being mutts. In fact, they're a sacred, holy group on here who everybody's obsessed with. People focus on South Africans rather than far more important issues like the niggers invading Europe.

If you correctly point out that South Africans are mutts, you're accused of being a Jew. Heck even the American users will get mad at you for calling South Africans mutts.

Let me inform you that white Americans have never once produced a Sandra Laing. Americans have never once let people known to have 25% black ancestry into the white community as long as they passed a pencil test. Where a pencil on top of their head fell down and didn't get stuck in the hair.

South Africans on the other hand have shit out Sandra Laing and declared quadroons to be white if they passed a pencil test.

Attached: 1518677932904.jpg (1024x957, 115K)

Wow a mix of various european genetics what a fucking disgrace right? The mutt meme is directed at every american when it should be directed at the ones who actually look like the meme.

Attached: 1456585089216.png (460x282, 224K)

When did Americans call other people non-white? Except for Spaniards anyway.

Half of Americans don't understand the difference between Spaniards and Mexicans. I know it sounds unbelievably stupid but it's true. You'll just have to forgive Americans for this misconception. Part of the problem is that mestizos in the US sometimes call themselves Spanish.

I know that Spaniards are white and are very different from mestizos.

Boers and Afrikaners are the only people I call non-white.

is there a bigger version of this pic?

"La Creatura.....
(makes cross)
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

>mfw this fucking thread again
faggots only post "REEEEE AMERIMUTT" threads so other shills can reply with amerimutts
the may may is ok, but forcing it is tiresome

BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY WAS VASTLY WHITE FOR YEARS ARGENIGGER.

We were the greatest white country for decades and we’ve been getting fucked by intentional replacement since the 60’s.

No. There's not. I made it that way. It's for my ants.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8

El Americano....

Attached: Seller of Souls.jpg (700x1025, 73K)

Lol this is obviously a great meme but the eurofags have loads of more amerimutt memes than we do ahmed-raping-euro memes.

The mix is literally what makes you a mutt, you stupid ape.. and yet you will claim to be traditionalists, when not that long ago inter-ethnic mixing in Europe was mostly an aristocratic thing, being frowned upon in society at large with massive discriminations sometimes happening even on a regional level in a country
Notice how you disregard all of my other points too, yet they're the most crucial ones regarding identity and group belonging..

Since when are South Africans admixed with any remotely substantial amount of nigger blood?

You’re right though, even with all the white guilt cucks, America’s white identity movement has always been stronger than any other white country. That’s really just out of necessity though because of our black and hispanic population.

There actually isn’t.

Attached: le65percentface.png (418x458, 18K)

Attached: le70percentface.png (418x458, 14K)

Attached: le80percentface.png (418x458, 18K)

Attached: le90percentface.png (418x458, 13K)

Attached: 1520572143292.png (603x797, 518K)

Attached: le95percentface.png (418x458, 17K)

SOON

Attached: le100percentface.png (440x458, 15K)

The Amerimutt meme is too tryhard and boring.
I like the grugs, they're ok.
Plenty of shit to tease americans about but the mutt-meme is just off the mark.
Shilled really hard, too.
Been a valuable gauge to tell when threads are tryhards.

You posted them in reverse order

Silence, mutt.

Attached: amerimutts IRL.png (778x250, 372K)

South Africans have 2-3% nigger blood and some Malaysian and Asiatic Indian ancestry as well. Their total non-white ancestry is 5-6%.

Contrary to pol's opinion that apartheid began in the 1600s, apartheid didn't begin until 1948. And interracial marriages were legal until about a decade before apartheid.

In the early days of South Africa there was a bad sex ratio in the white community. So there was mixing between whites, niggers, Indians and Malaysians. When the sex ratio improved, some of the mixed race people passed into the white community.

Attached: le101percentface.png (404x407, 40K)

>Irish and Polish people are welcome
Irish are the Poles of the British Archipelago and the Poles are the Irish of Continental Europe.

>Half of Americans don't understand the difference between Spaniards and Mexicans. I know it sounds unbelievably stupid but it's true. You'll just have to forgive Americans for this misconception. Part of the problem is that mestizos in the US sometimes call themselves Spanish.
God this is so enraging. It's so true. I'm not Spanish but the Spanish get a bad name from their Aztec rape babies.

Attached: le105percentface.png (400x417, 24K)

Technically you speak a slang of the English language. Thus we all speak British to some extent.
Also what do you mean "we'll throw you some bones"

Attached: le110percentface.png (403x409, 20K)

At some point the Spanish are a little at fault for this misconception. If they hadn't race mixed so much in their colonies, people wouldn't be associating them with mestizos.

I identify as a white American and value certain white American customs. I’ve always thought the pride in the nation your great great grandparents are from was goofy. Any white American customs and values that I don’t agree with I want to alter and evolve as a white American, not as a euro(fag). I acknowledge the larger european identity that we all share but it’s really loose and not at all prescient to my life or personality.

The mutt meme shows and ugly shitskinner as if pale white american “mutts” look even remotely like that. lazy meme get fucked frenchie

Attached: le115percentface.png (390x403, 17K)

>Only country that has people consistently called white trash

Good luck with that

Attached: 1521028965646.png (1024x957, 620K)

He's projecting the fact that he's a mutt, and that he likes getting boned

Attached: le120percentface.png (353x341, 2K)

Eh it's harder to blame them for it. North America was desolated by disease and there were hardly any squaws left and Spaniards were not well-adapted physiologically to survival in the tropics.

Omg this tickled my funny bone hard

lol uh the juice fuck us all goy sorry to break it to you

stop calling 'Ahmed' everyone that disagrees with you

Polish/Anglo mutt and I love this meme

Attached: 470A2449-6A58-4905-AA7E-6A034BEE5CD4.png (607x625, 530K)

Attached: PortadorDeLaLuz.png (353x341, 1K)

No, that's Russia

Stop comparing 100% white amerimutts to shitskin big lipped niggerspics

So you think the legacy of cowboys and slave owners is something worth fighting for and preserving ? 'White american' is such a shitty meaningless label, you won't get anything substantial from it and that's why any movement based on it will fail and we ridicule you for your bloated ego and shit arguments

I’d love it if it were actually directed at Americans who are clearly not 100% euro.

I’d love it if it were actually directed at Americans who are very apparently mixed with shitskinners

D'accord, Faride. Vous avez raison.

My mother has described herself as a "mutt" and it's how I was taught to describe myself but it turns out I'm mostly British and anything not from Great Britain is from Lower Saxony or the northern Rhineland. I'm an Anglo-Saxon through and through.

People like me are the ones who aren't mutts and "Latinos" are the mutts.

Muttposting started for one reason. Americans are awful posters. Now I understand that materialism and egocentrism has become your culture so your worldviews are just stereotypes. That attitude here results in Sup Forums shitposting before the American even tries to argue with someone from another country. Then board quality went down, no surprise. It's also you that brought over underage and boomer redditors who try so hard to fit in and further exacerbate Sup Forums's state.

Why am I even trying to convince a frenchie faggot of America’s past glory, the bias is apparent.

Notice how it's called American glory and not White American glory

anyone who posts the amerimutt mean after reading this is a faggot

This is bait and a slide thread.

Better to admit what you are than to pretend to be something different, enjoy knowing that your grandchildren will be brown and speak spanish.

Your own meme explains why. American glory is implicitly white but we’ve been brainwashed from birth to feel guilty and to not understand why America used to be great.

Attached: EAE307EE-1B8A-46D5-BC1F-29B073C3DB01.png (1024x957, 587K)

>As if even 5% of the Americans posting on here are not fully european
Every time I've seen a Sup Forums meetup from the US it's been 9/10 mutts.

>You faggots speak our language
It was our language first before you French'd it.

What exactly am I pretending to be? I’m half Irish and the rest is Croatian and German. No shit I’m a slew of different white ethnicities, a “mutt”, but the bigfags who use the amerimutt meme use it against any American as if white American mutts are even remotely brown.

I’m no NIGGER ya know!

mostly just ugly white spergs

Attached: A8F08078-C4F1-47AC-9FE1-92881052EE0E.jpg (2048x1536, 724K)

Then just deal with it, here everybody is called names all the time, and yet you are the only guys that get so worked up about it.

Attached: le 34% face.png (570x506, 17K)

Attached: le 21% face.png (665x670, 24K)

Attached: le 15% face.png (484x425, 25K)

Attached: le 9% face.png (415x471, 14K)

Attached: le 7,40% face.jpg (1000x1200, 548K)

We must secure the safety of our people and a future for American children!

14/25, brother!

Attached: 1517397831048.gif (579x480, 1.38M)

Attached: le 1% face.png (665x670, 23K)

The mutt memes are hilarious you 56% goblino. Only people getting mad at them are actual mutts and nonwhites.

Attached: le 0% face.png (640x550, 27K)

White americans are some of the most retarded people on here. Only chinks and the queerbecs are comparable. Please die mongrel goblino.

Attached: sexy snow pants guy.jpg (600x600, 37K)

> It should be directed at actual mutts in America, not white Americans. We don’t LIKE the mutts

Attached: 1520706320271.png (534x363, 91K)

We speak our own language and know our own culture. All Euros are people who came to be from mixing between different populations around the continent, and French isn't actually an ethnicity in the sense that it has a biological basis, btw.

> he thinks there will ever be a white ethnostate
Get a load of this delusional faggot

Attached: 1520957908050.jpg (960x960, 233K)

Attached: le -1% face.png (762x724, 124K)