Let's do some good

*DISTURBING VIDEO*
youtu.be/6oNgrj8sr4g
We need to prove somehow that the man in this video is John podesta.
What we have to work with is that the kid calls him John he also mentions Skippy. John's known alter ego.
worldcorpo.net
We have this website to work with. The original video came from here and there are many more child abuse videos on this website. Even if we can't link this to podesta we have a duty to investigate for the kids evolved.

Attached: 1521087652222.png (1291x966, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/video.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PNkl4B7rvHY
youtube.com/watch?v=6iKuda2LL8c&t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs
youtu.be/6oNgrj8sr4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know if this is true or not, but hearing that kid scream was actually hard for me. I seek out videos of gore and people dying, I've seen everything, and usually I don't flinch...But hearing a kid scream in helpless misery was different.

This is why I advocate pedophiles being skinned alive and thrown into a fire.

Attached: Pedophile Kikes 2.jpg (914x750, 122K)

So do you think there is anything we can do to help?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHYA

The whole pizzagate thing came and went, rather to its own detriment. There's definitely something to it all, but an organised effort of exposure is just not something you can drum up support for any more. Much as that dismays me.

Attached: 1521046259257.jpg (1300x8896, 2.4M)

It doesn't matter if we have mainstream support user.

I'm not even talking mainstream support. Just support from other pollacks.

Ahh fuck. Your right.
But that world Corp website may hold lost clues. But as you said nobody cares anymore

Bump.

I don't know if it's not caring. A discovery'd get people interested, but I feel as though anyone capable of making one is either not applying themselves to the issue, or just doesn't care. In the meantime, keeping it in general discussion is certainly a good idea.

worldcorpo.net/video.html
I feel as if this is a discovery considering there's videos of podesta and many more images of child abuse. If we could prove podesta was at least in one of the videos than everything falls into place.

Dumping more info in case people are somehow unconvinced.

Attached: conspiracy3.jpg (1216x8068, 3.15M)

Attached: Conspiracy5.jpg (1200x907, 200K)

Attached: Conspiracy6.jpg (1276x3412, 1.93M)

>*DISTURBING VIDEO*
Hi rebbit. You have to go back.

Attached: Conspiracy9.jpg (1440x2560, 1.34M)

Attached: Conspiracy10.jpg (1425x2198, 785K)

Attached: Conspiracy12.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

While we're on the topic, there were a couple of threads about Michael Jackson recently, and some of it touched upon how he was trying to expose pedophilia in showbiz.

It was news to me, and someone posted the video in your OP in one of those threads too. We might be seeing a resurgence in interest, but could be a while before people jump on.

Attached: Conspiracy13.jpg (1200x862, 207K)

Attached: Conspiracy14.jpg (824x800, 90K)

Attached: Conspiracy15.jpg (1024x486, 113K)

Last one. It amazes me that there are people who DON'T believe that something is going on here.

Attached: Conspiracy16.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

Fine but child abuse is allittle more than alot of people can handle.

The fact that the general public didn't redpill after Pizzagate is what killed my hope for Western civilization. Even with this much evidence still nobody cares, it just astonishes me.

Your people are about to be massacred by subhuman savages and you're over here making threads about an /x/ tier conspiracy? Your priorities are fucked mate, seek help.

KYS. It means - dumbass - that if a girl is raped her virginity is still intact according to Jewish law and she can enter adulthood without shame. It says essentially the same for boys.

Sage.

YA THINK YA

>WHAT'S MY NAME????
John
>MY OTHER NAME!!!
Skippy

Attached: 884648687718.jpg (620x393, 36K)

I'm still applying for my license to own a gun. It really takes long here mate. I live in Johannesburg so I'm still safe enough.

We did great by preventing them more power. Good things take time but its happening. This is from a DHS ad, one of the girls in the beginning is standing right outside a pizza restaurant:
youtube.com/watch?v=PNkl4B7rvHY

says his name so that solves that

You fucking retards, the proof is literally in the god damn pudding. LISTEN UP!!!

0:44 "I'm just a kid who's four, each day I grow some more ***I'M JOHN POD***- SING!!!"

Attached: raging pepe.jpg (273x184, 4K)

Attached: 1520179568354.jpg (7000x5893, 3.31M)

Attached: 1521045051045.png (1403x1403, 2.82M)

Attached: 1521038404168.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

Attached: 1510262267706.png (858x4522, 1.61M)

I think it's just a coincidence, unfortunately. If there's an actual investigation of this shit going on it's been kept under wraps, which is understandable but until they start arresting people we on the outside are just in the dark.

Or maybe they're not in on it, but they're scared of what would happen if it turned it out was true all along. This sort of shit caused real problems for other countries when it came out, and their political eggs are spread out among a lot more baskets than the USA's.

That's not Podesta in that video.

It's synt

I could be wrong

They lied about the skippy part

Holy shiiiit!
Now that we know that for a fact we might be able to link the other videos on the site involving torture to him.

Doesn't say that though.

meant for
Since user deleted the first one for whatever reason.

Bump

Who is WorldCorp?

Yeah fair but

hes singing the Caillou theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=6iKuda2LL8c&t=5

its "each day I grow some more, I'm just exploring I'm caillou"

This

was going to post a troll post but . . .

they sound the same. . .

youtube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs

why is he not in jail?

if anyone googled him they would see the controversy?

Are there no anons that could stop this pervert???

Attached: dcc.jpg (630x768, 117K)

lying faggot

bump

youtu.be/6oNgrj8sr4g
Somebody with proper equipment should analyze the black shadow on the glass.

Attached: 1508995960906.jpg (621x746, 57K)

What's happening at the top of the FBI is proof something is going on. FBI has been protecting the pizzagaters, completely compromised by Clintons since the Waco incident. A murder case like Seth Rich is prime for FBI but it was just burried and never talked about again. That was the biggest clue as to how sick FBI is. And as we speak FBI is going through a purge of sorts.

Fix FBI and you're halfway there. The other problem will be weeding out deep state protectors in police departments, like Sheriff Israel, but that will come.

It does feel like we're in the dark, and pushing against a colossal door to let some light in, but I did see that door nudge a bit. We have to keep pushing. 8ch also has a permanent sticky for pizzagate.

i will not watch these videos. gore and rekt is ok but i can't stand child abuse. i hope these people will die a long and painful death.

have a bump OP

He in teh sekrit pizza dunjen maekin bideos wif Elzo and Spoderman!!

The biggest most glaring proof these guys are running a pedo ring is in the Wikileaks email talking about being excited for pizza with a picture attachment. The picture has two little girls in it sitting on a table that only has a pizza crumb.

Yeah I'm not a fucking retard I've seen the show. He does not say "I like exploring"
KYS

Thanks Share Blue. Sorry, were not shutting it down! You will be found and prosecuted, justice will be served by god make no mistake.

Attached: image.jpg (724x740, 155K)

bump

Read the thread, user.

i've wondered if transfusions were a key to her hanging on, she is going downhill fast.

Are they purging though? Because if they are I haven't seen anything about it. Actual purges from the top down can't come while Trump is under (bs) investigation, otherwise it'll just look like he's trying to undermine that by causing confusion inside the FBI. Wray doesn't look subverted at initial glance, but he's stuck for the same reason Trump is.

Is that true?

how do you know? its not clear what he says, retard. i believe its podesta, but i dont believe hes just remixing the caillou theme song with his own name.

people like you who spread your opinions as if they are fact are the ones who make us look bad.

so you kys, retard. go back to plebbit

Attached: 1518192887332.jpg (720x736, 27K)

I have no reason not to believe you but I would like to know if it is true

As I am the supreme being and you are forbidden from lying to me

I can assure you, I am being quite serious now.

No probably not actually.

It sounds like it but it's just not concrete.

If you want to confirm it's the same guy, the easiest thing to do would be to find another video where Podesta talks about his family and remembers his father, the key being the word "father", and compare the audio from both videos. You'd have to dig out some old tapes before the whole Pizzagate scandal though. The guy in that "ya think you're the hot shit dontcha?!" video is yelling "father" with a very specific pronunciation, so if it is Podesta you should be able to notice a pattern while analyzing the two recordings side by side even if he's not in his Skippy persona and is using a calm and collected voice. If that's him. But I do think it's him. This whole thing is fucking gross and I'm getting outta here now. Peace out niggers and Godspeed..

So you are telling me, the people here are engaging in the destruction of a man for their entertainment?

Where does that render these people morally to me?

A boy*
And we don't know what the intention is.

Tell me, do I create both evil and good according to scripture?

Oh never mind I understand what you mean

>Look, state-toppling secrets on youtube!
You are literally retarded.

>Believes it's Podesta
>Clearly hears John Podesta almost say his full name
>Clearly not singing the correct lyrics
>Meme flag
>Muh Reddit argument teehee xd
Neck yourself

Please show me that you know what I mean.

10 years ago I would've believed you, I'm not so naive anymore.

>clearly

Attached: 1517916177043.png (213x237, 8K)

God created both evil and good according to scripture.

They can't remove it without Streisand Effect kicking in. The better option is to just discredit and muddy the waters. The problem of course is that even if you're aware of those tactics there's no way to know for sure if they're being employed or not in some particular case unless someone gets caught red-handed. The best you can do is to just use your own judgement against the evidence as you see it. So go ahead and look at the info at this reply chain and tell me there's some alternate explanation.

Do you know what Eric Paddock says about people who seek out gore videos?

He says they are weirdos.

Yes so that means there is a state beyond good and evil, doesn't it?

Yes.

Are you residing in a state beyond good and evil?

No. I am not

Is it because you perceive good and evil to be something more than delirium from the fruit you consumed to bring you to this point?

This faggot is trying to get the thread archived faster fyi

Explain

This thread is a waste of time because nobody can stomach the child abuse on the world Corp website. Podesta is a criminal and we all know. Nothing we can do will help. So this thread is pointless and pizza gate is dead in the water.