HAPPENING, LADS

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-102617.jpg (1440x413, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saraacarter.com/explosive-text-messages-reveal-judge-in-flynn-case-was-friends-with-strzok/
twitter.com/mzhemingway/status/974654762892386304?s=21
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/8388971007840337
nationalreview.com/2018/03/andrew-mccabe-firing-recommended-fbi-deputy-director/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

Who what?

who the fuck are you?

Your lesbo mother, faggot

>0hour
>source: truepundits asshole

Larpo Marx

Didn't take long for shitheads to arrive, what's got you so scared?

>0hour

Attached: Tucker.jpg (1245x1069, 136K)

We werw supposed to get some big shit today. Wheres Thomas Paine?

>scared
Maybe jaded is the word. Sunshine pumping for trump is getting old.

Attached: Literally_who_has_an_opnion.png (784x349, 25K)

>someone gets fired = happening
you faggots are dumb

What is it with you gutless counts always trashing TP? You act like they don't break shit way ahead of time.

Yeah, only the Deputy Director of FBI fired 2 days before his pension kicks in over fraudulent compulsive acts at top level of law enforcement. Nothing to see here, right?
KYS

>believing something is true because it has true in its name..

Attached: image.png (817x443, 34K)

try harder faggot. this will never be a happening.

Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Director of the FBI under James Comey, briefly Acting Director of the FBI, and then Deputy under Director Chris Wray until a few weeks ago. McCabe was closely involved in the Clinton e-mail investigation and the Trump campaign counter-intelligence investigation. He has been accused of misconduct over the last year. The FBI has now recommended that he be fired for unspecified misconduct. Jeff Sessions has to fire him by 5:00 PM EDT today, because McCabe's is about to retire.

Seriously user, do you even read the news before coming to Sup Forums?

CNN has learned the FBI's Office of Professional "Responsibility has recommended McCabe be fired and now the decision is up to Attorney General Jeff Sessions."

>"Responsibility has recommended McCabe be fired and now the decision is up to Attorney General Jeff Sessions."
Soooo...that means he will not be fired.

Attached: niggersphinx.png (751x685, 621K)

Attached: the innernette.gif (240x180, 942K)

Shouldn't you be in school, son?

Attached: 1516550835871.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Oh be sure someone will be fired, it's a toss up between McCabe or Sessions for not firing McCabe.

Sessions recused himself so McCabe's hand picked successor gets to make the call.

What does McCabe have to do with a recusal from Sessions?

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO SETH

Attached: 0seth1.png (586x572, 284K)

Yeah, McCabe met with "someone in Rod Rosenstein's office" yesterday to beg for his job on the pretext that Sessions was out of town. Technically, Session's recusal has nothing to do with it.

LOLLL they better not promote RR to deputy director!!!

Sessions recused himself from the Russia probe, not from his job.

Bingo. There is no recusal with Sessions with regards to McCabe.

Checked

VELO BOOMERZ...GUE BREDICTED DIS!

Like I said previously, it's either McCabe or Sessions

Something tells me that the FBI fuckers aren't going to get off scott free. Then again who knows

Attached: StrzokingCock.png (589x245, 51K)

>Trump told mccabe over the phone, "go ask your wife what it feels like to be a loser"
>mccabe replied, "yes sir"

Attached: 1517320418641.jpg (366x452, 192K)

When the judiciary and courts cant be safely trusted it's truly every man for himself

Suicide the only honorable way out for a treasonous failure like McCabe

Attached: Mccabe btfo.jpg (1200x552, 134K)

Nunes didn't want to fathom that the FISA courts were in cahoots. Didn't want to fathom the idea, there was fear in his eyes.

No doubt. I know it happens at the state and county level obviously, but at the federal level its down right scary shit.

Attached: HeavenlyDump.jpg (500x486, 49K)

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI

U) Accordingly, we are referring Christopher Steele to the Department of Justice for investigation ofpotential violation(s) of 18 U.S.C. § 1001.

Gowdy and Chaffetz both knew it. Both quit congress instead of continue to be Chairman of Oversight

On the other hand, if Sessions could somehow connect it to Russia or the election campaign in any plausible way, he would have handed over ICE issues, the lawsuit against California, and day to day operations of the DoJ to Rosenstein. Sessions has no interest in doing his job except when it comes to marijuana. He looks like a depressed little chimp in interviews.

Sauce pls. Are you thinking of a specific interview?

t. faggot

TruePundit is the most Russian shill of all shill sites.

I fuckin hate this guy
Watched him LARP for over a year acting like he was someone who wasnt just shitposting. Spends all day on twitter acting like a LEET HAXOR despite never actually having an effect on anything. Picks fights with people on the right. Loses elections with Dilley (who he hyped endlessly) and is one who cries vote fraud.

Total loser. Best unfollow of my life. I dont get what the TruePundit guys see in him, hes deliberately offensive, useless, and generally bad for business.

Attached: 9f0952043fa0706ca1dce54c2d792dbd.jpg (593x400, 30K)

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

>"Have to come up with some other work people cover for action.”
>"have to come up with some...cover for action"
>"cover for action"
>"cover"

saraacarter.com/explosive-text-messages-reveal-judge-in-flynn-case-was-friends-with-strzok/

And I hope that thin skinned idiot is OP. Try harder to act like youre in War Games 0hour you fucking loser

So you want McCabe fired for protecting America from Russian shills.

Lol kys drumpfpanzees.

Fox News interview a few weeks ago. He also gave off the impression that he didn't cross that bridge yet until they exposed the first part of Deep States' plot. One thing is for sure, there's a lot of moving parts.

Rushaaa!

Nunes is a goddamned hero. He better get the Medal of Freedom when this is all done.

It’s interesting but anons here are primed for more. Much more.

If the bogus evidence was so contrived and weak why did the FISA judge approve? (It's obvious, the very same reason why all those liberal lower court judges are attempting to block Trump's executive authority on immigration) The IG report will give Sessions enough protection from getting impeached if he ever decides to grow a pair of keeblers.

>some leaf wants to talk
Don't you have black dicks to go suck to fill your diversity quota?

Pro tip: give up on expecting DOTR in one day. Wheels of justice turn slow.

>If the bogus evidence was so contrived and weak why did the FISA judge approve?
They rejected the first application, actually. They didn't approve it until they were given the dossier.

This.

Hannity on radio
>multiple sources say McCabe is out

Literally who?

Attached: B04FA13F-23FA-4A27-8AD7-FE954B10F7BE.gif (245x176, 589K)

Check

FBI big wig involved in wiretapping Trump, who also encouraged FBI agents to falsify records of FBI interrogations relating to the Hillary and Trump investigations.

The Twitter nigger, or are you speaking of McCabe?

twitter.com/mzhemingway/status/974654762892386304?s=21

Attached: 5784F13F-E5E3-415C-A518-B43230B8E9B7.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

>then deputy under Wray until a few weeks ago
Wtf is he now?

Fuck, this needs to happen

I didn't want to end the day by losing all hope in this administration.

I think he's technically Deputy Director, but he's on paid vacation until his retirement kicks in on Sunday. Wray forced him to use his vacation days and retire (McCabe hadn't decided to retire) and reportedly McCabe isn't even allowed into his own office anymore. So he has no official duties anymore, just getting a paycheck.

>when you know its bullshit

Pretty sure the dossier were used on the first round, what makes it differences on the second attempt is that they claimed it was backed up by FBI intelligence.

The dossier didn't exist yet. They just had the one (maybe two by that point) memos from Steele. Reportedly, those memos had been received not paid any serious attention to for at least three weeks after receipt. You're supposed to remember to check the official narrative, newfriend.

0HOUR1.
lurk moar

Right. The revised application was put together by Strzok (and possibly Bill Priestap, Strzok's immediate superior) along with head of DOJ NatSec division John P Carlin (who quickly retired immediately after the application was approved in 2016)

bump

If he's going to get fired, it will happen in the next 40 minutes supposedly.

I love watching larpers BTFOing themselves

TOO QUIET

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-133705.jpg (1440x743, 202K)

>swamps quiet today goyim
>just like my ny lapd sources that i promised would start leaking weiners 650k emails

The walkout was yesterday, son. Back to school for you.

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/8388971007840337

Link don't work, nigger

5 minutes for your happening HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH get fucked drumpftards. it didn't happen, yet again. *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes! Finally got a drumpf!
.02 for you, you earned it

They might announce it over the weekend to limit the amount of TV time they have to talk about it

Pic related is CNN's latest story on it and even they say "Before Sunday"

Attached: file.png (1105x772, 321K)

HE DID IT!!

> HAPPENNING
< HAPPENNING
+ HAPPENNING

Attached: IMG_7852.png (660x356, 57K)

>more internal US political tabloid drama
>happening
Fuck off.

To be fair, the 5:00 deadline is something the press assumed because that's the end of the business week. There is no rule that prevents Sessions from working on Saturday.

Still, I said it before and I'll say it again. Sessions would hand over all of his official duties to spend 16 hours a day babbling about reefer madness than do his fucking job.

Nice try
No such tweet

Heave Ho'

Attached: tumblr_nwxyfxaf0A1ujab14o1_250.gif (200x150, 1.07M)

George Webb ... uh
I mean Q
Predicted this

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-17_17.00.03_large.png (295x479, 184K)

Sessions has been a Go-Bot thus far, but he is about to erupt into Optimus Prime.

Just advertising my thread because its going to die so plz give a bump

If you are interested that is

I'll believe it when I see it. Congressmen keep requesting a special counsel to investigate the FBI. Sessions keeps mumbling. The innocent are not afraid of a lawful investigation and a fair trial. The same people who are telling us to pay no attention to the FBI behind the curtain are the ones who told us to pay no attention to the CIA niggers torturing behind the black sites.

nationalreview.com/2018/03/andrew-mccabe-firing-recommended-fbi-deputy-director/

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-142249.jpg (1440x1148, 217K)