Dragon Ball Super

>Caulifla is SS2.
>Kale is at the very least a tad stronger than a SS3.
Are you read for female Vegetto Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nogxoJJfGJg
youtube.com/watch?v=dmk6ScezVFE
youtube.com/watch?v=l1Ydlcv70J8
youtube.com/watch?v=vPzoh3TL7bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for West Black

youtube.com/watch?v=nogxoJJfGJg

Have pedros gone too far?

West Kai is cute stop polluting her with this Xicor nonsense.

>Female Vegetto

I don't understand why Kale is so much stronger than Broly... Broly existed before Gohan discovered the SSJ2 form, and they all managed to defeat him without using SSJ2, so how is Kale so much of an asspull?

The power scaling in Super makes no sense to be honest, they just do whatever they feel like at the moment without even remembering the past. youtube.com/watch?v=dmk6ScezVFE

Sure she is. Pure just like Note

Why do notefags exist? She's a fucking fanfiction character.

Because she doesn't have a magic baby wound for Goku's plot-punch to make her explode when they have to wrap up the movie.

Who the fuck cares honestly? She just is.

Dragon Ball has always been the pinnacle of bad writing in manga and anime. It's why it spawned much superior media in One Piece Toriko and Naruto

Broly's power level is not canon
The legendary super saiyan is God tier that's canon

>cuter chichi
>"Why do notefags exist?"

I always wonder what would happen if 2 pregnant women in labor fuse then give bi- wait scratch that
what would happen if a pregnant saiyan and a pregnant earthling fuse then give birth?

I liked the Broly movie, of course there is going to be bullshit it is Dragon Ball there is always bullshit in Dragon Ball, the Broly movie was good though.

They had him come back for a second movie too even after being punched in the scar with all the energy of everyone and being hit by a meteor or something.

Kale is marketing trash that the entire fanbase loathes so much that the orignal broly is now far less marketable because of it.
That is canon.

I will laugh my ass off if Kafla gets punched and explodes.

>we'll soon be flooded with H of Vegito fucking Kafla

Ok? Good stuff?

where is the rest

Have dragon ball fans gone too far this time?
youtube.com/watch?v=l1Ydlcv70J8

their babies will either be fused as well, and it will be a half breed.....what else?

Any Brolyfags here?
Because fuck you.

>female Vegetto
More like canon karoly

I like it too, it's simply that Broly was honestly too strong for the cast to handle, and the way they won was a hell of an asspull. It was the director pretty much saying "oops, we need to wrap this up in the next five minutes, make him explode, quick!".

will it be permanent once they are separated from the mother or will it keep its time limit??

I love Keru.

What the hell is wrong with this character?
The way she obssesses over her gang leader has to be the creepiest thing in DB ever since imperfect Cell, and unlike that one it is very likely to be completely by accident.
Seriously, this girl has had enough chances by now and yet she has no character beyond obssessing over the older sister figure or whatever Caulifla is meant to be. Yes I get that she's supposed to come across as really lovesick, that still doesn't excuse her fangirling the saiyan stick and having nothing else so far. Neither does it make her look any less obssessive, in fact that being her single trait right now only makes her look MORE obssessive, not less.
The one thing Kale used to have beyond that trait was the one where she was shitting herself in fear of fighting, except even that is gone now. She has no character right now other than being a fangirl in love. It was a bad trait and hard to excuse whennot only is she is no infant, she also happened to be enrolled into a tournament of all things. But still, that doesn't excuse her not having an actual characterization right now. She will be fusing next week meaning her time to develop has pretty much been up by now.

>the waifubait is a waifufag
Pottery.

>Female saiyans with spats are the miracle of the universe

>What the hell is wrong with this character?
Autism. Being a broly homage doomed her into it from the start.

Broly wasn't exactly very normal either
youtube.com/watch?v=vPzoh3TL7bc
Whether or not you wrote this, or are just pasting it for laughs, I will never understand why people make copypastas unironically.

Broly had a character, he just didn't have many emotions or any empathy.

Wait Yajirobe is actually badass?

Well, he saved everyone cutting Vegeta's tail.

>newfags who can't into greentext

It's not pasta, it's my honest criticism regarding the latest episode.
Also, I have never said Broly didnt have characterization. Him nearly being killed as a baby and then transforming out of trauma when he meets Goku pretty much confirms this.

They are badly written Mary Sues that are there for the purposes of being there and getting stronger. Characters themselves appeared out of nowhere just to help (Hit and Cabba) or had their personalities changed just to compliment them. They are proof of wasted potential and Toei being shit.

Seriously, you have female Goku anf female Broly. There is little chance of you fucking up and they managed to do so by making Caulifla an obnoxious cunt without even technique that respects no one and by making Kale just a girl that fawns over her.

I seriously hope Toyotaro fixes that up somehow because I sincerely don't like them. Fucking GOTEN has more personality than them.

What's his name again?

XENOVERSE GOT HEROES
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I don't understand how what he wrote was pasta. Because you don't like reading?

El Hermano Rojo

Im liking how he just tanks attacks, First time running completely through dragon ball and it is quite good.

I want to get breast slammed by Kale.

faggot ass chump will rue the day he chose to meditate instead of take the ToP seriously

>Cabba was sacrificed just for those ungrateful retards to shine

How about a good ol' bearhug?

>female Goku
What?
>female Broly
Broly doesn't even exist in universe, also she is completely different from the actual Broly besides the tryhard homage that happened in episode 100 with her screaming Goku's name several times. It actually came across as more of a parody of some flanderized version of Broly given how the KAKAROT screaming never was spammed that much to begin with. Zamasu's SON GOKU in the anime was miles better.

>>Cabba was sacrificed
oh no

As if Cabba wasn't shit either.

Please tell me Kale and Caulifla will lose soon. This is their moment of fame right, it won't last much longer, right?

Shit that smells better than them.

I find SS Kale scary.

Fusion ending pregnancy

>respects no one
She respects her team mates and showed concern for Cabba.
Her not sucking u7 cock the first time they met ike the waifufags apparently wanted to happen does not make her a bitch.

This. Them being mad when it happened in episode 97 was funny.

i love her

if there are multiple supreme kai per universe. what makes shin THE SUPREME KAI?

all the others died

>Mary Sues
>destined to job to Goku
If anything, Goku is the Mary Sue.

Cabba never had a chance to overshadow them because he's fucking Cabba.
Hit's elimination was done soley so they could have some kind of tension for these dykes

You sure it wasn't episode 96? The tournament had was already underway on 97.

>She respects her team mates
Yeah, Kale
>showed concern for Cabba
Yeah, after shouting at him over and over
>Her not sucking u7 cock the first time they met ike the waifufags apparently wanted to happen does not make her a bitch.
Neither did the 3 wolves and those fucking furries are more likeable than her.

so the same must apply to the other universes?

why are kais such bitches?

I want her to break me in half.

Post more Kale.

S-tier: could be called "Beyond God" if you'd like. It very obviously only contains Jiren and Goku.

A-tier: Would be "God tier:" Those who have God ki, have evenly fought or beaten someone with God ki, or to be likened to a GoD in any way. This tier only has Vegeta, Freeza, Gohan, Hit and Toppo.

B-tier: S and A tier represent the new heights reached since the start of Super. B-tier represents those who's power rivals the peak of DBZ. The range chronologically would be end of Cell saga to end of Buu Saga. So anyone who fought an SSJ2 evenly

C-tier: Moving down the DBZ ladder, most of these characters showed to be able to handle a super saiyan in one way or another. Almost all of these characters were knocked out someone stronger than SSJ1 at the time. This tier kind of represents the cavern between SSJ and SSJ2

D-tier: Most of these characters got bopped by a Super Saiyan or equivalent type character, and were knocked out of the tournament. This is definitely where things get murkier, as a full powered Super Saiyan can one shot fighters of all sorts of levels.

E-tier: You fought evenly with an Earthling or a base Saiyan, or your main ability is based around cheesing your opponent in some way, you are likely to end up here.

F-tier: You lost easily to a base Saiyan or an Earthling

Bottom Tier: You just went out like a complete bitch.

>S Tier Goku , Jiren
>A Tier Vegeta, Freeza, Gohan, Hit, Toppo
>B Tier Android 17, Caulifla, Kale , Obuni , Dyspo, Cabba, Magetta
>C tier: Piccolo, Frost , Bergamo , Basil, Lavender, Murichim, Casserale, Kettol, Zoiray, Cocotte, Brianne, Jimenze, Kunshi, Maji Kayo, Monna
>D Tier Android 18, Comfrey, Chappil, Oregano, Hyssop, Nairama, Napapa, Mechiopu, Vuon, Jirasen, Kakusn, Jilcol, Darkori, Tien
>E tier Krillen, Nink, Sorel, Shosa, Majora, Tupper, Vikal, Rubalt, Ganos, Hermila, Su Roas
>F Tier: Master Roshi, Botamo, Roselle, Hop, Preecho
>Bottom Tier: Dium, Murisamu, Nigrisshi, Caway, Prum , Dr. Rota, Lilibeu

Elder Kai is also a Supreme Kai of U7. The weird part is that the other universes have only a single Supreme Kai each while U7 had 4 during a period of time

She never showed anything but respect towards Hit, was protective of Kale especially at the beggining, and Cabba in episode 112. No interactions with other u6 team mates so nothing to say about them.

>and those fucking furries are more likeable than her.
Nice opinion. And also shit taste for actually licking yet more generic foes who can't stop with their evil laugh until they can find themselves on the losing end (which was basically the entire u9 in the episode they lose to Goku and Vegeta)
Had Caulifla actually pulled any of that shit with generic evil guy laugh you would have had a point. But, she didn't.

There's nothing to fear in Kale, user.

I found the guy who does these drawings.

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=dmk6ScezVFE

>please Xeno-sama erase me do I don't have to watch DBS anymore

tldr

*liking

Okay.

Would you be happier if Super never began?
I can't believe it's been airing for so long already, it would have been better if it started with the current arc though, nothing previous was really needed.

Call me ULTRA Vegito!

>Had Caulifla actually pulled any of that shit with generic evil guy laugh you would have had a point. But, she didn't
Exactly, she didn't. Her personality is literally being angry at people except Kale and waku wakus

You don't have to watch DBS, you fucking idiot.

freeza is A-s A dash small s, he can body gohan but not goku maybe vegeta

What are the odds that Vegito doesn't form? If he did, wouldn't it end quickly again? Is Goku going to beat Kalfla himself? Or will Gohan have to step in?

Would have been happy if they somehow made the show as good as the manga.

When is the last time she even got angry? You are over generalizing. The one time she was angry was when Cabba made Kale cry, in her introduction episode.

>shit taste for actually licking yet more generic foes who can't stop with their evil laugh until they can find themselves on the losing end

The fact those kind of people are more likeable than her says a lot about Super's writing staff

>Zeno erases you
>you reincarnate in a timeline where spics write for Toei and Blanco is canon

Seeing as Jiren bothered to take her down and is ignoring Blue Vegeta, she's at least SSB level

reminder EL CANALLA fucked Caulifla and stole his virginity.

>Vegetto
He would assrape Kafla, but there's no sense in wasting him on two shitty dykes instead of Jiren or EGP Inb4 Pedro

>implying super saiyan black 2 hasnt already been memed to be white

thanks based fresa

I don't think Vegito is likely. Super is building to a rematch between Goku and Jiren. Plus, after episode 66, I don't expect Vegito in this series anymore.
I think Goku and Frieza will beat Kafla together

He was canon stronger then goku as a normal human well into db and he was a lazy asshole no formal training from day one.

He was one of the superhumans. And apparently the superhumans are lazy assholes who don't even use ki or train formaly.

>Donut Steel Mary Sue that's praised by everyone not laughing like mad makes her better than generic villains

If anything, she is worse than them by this point. Trio De Dangers didn't shift the whole story just for people to praise and adore them or fawn over their power like Caulifla did

I'm with you, and that is why Kale is gonna get killed off within the next few episodes

Almost no chance. Vegeta's been turbo butthurt lately. Either no fusion or Gohan fusion.

What is the point of Ultra Instinct? How the fuck is Whis supposed to be beaten if he has this?

>ultra ssb kkX20

U7 only had one but then Beerus stuck him inside a sword. Kinda makes me wonder how the other four even got the job.

>if they somehow made the show as shitty as the manga
It already is.

I think Jiren only intervened because Kale would probably kill someone if she wasn't stopped, and Goku wasn't taking it seriously
Don't forget, he is supposed to be a super hero