Let's do a cucked UK thread with small stories

Let's do a cucked UK thread. I don't mean a UK hate thread, just one to share stories of even mild cuckery in this fine land. I'm from the memeflag below, but I have British family and lived there for eight years. I'll start

>Dad getting license in the UK
>Fails test because he didn't use the emergency break while stopping at a red light on a hill.

Or

>bathrooms must have light switch on the outside

Or

> People unironically defend the NHS and thank their politicians for it

Or

>Be 11
>Riding bike in park
>Run into community support officer
>Multicultural Londoner and fat lesbian
>Regents park, right by the Grand Mosque
>Scolded for 15 minutes
>Walked out of park to ensure I don't ride
>Go back in
>Ride around
>Bike breaks
>Real British cop helps fix

I'll try to post more as I think of them. I do think the UK has wonderful culture, food (contrary to stereotypes) etc but the nation is so lost.

Attached: cuckcop.jpg (620x387, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68LMABu-kjc
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/grey-bins-manchester-council-spying-11892321https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/microchips-birmingham-wheelie-bins-wont-10688386https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7368720/Number-of-councils-installing-microchips-in-bins-jumps-by-50pc-in-12-months.html
electricalsafetyfirst.org.uk/guides-and-advice/around-the-home/bathroom-safety/
electrical.theiet.org/wiring-matters/issues/53/-701-locations-containing-a-bath-or-shower/
electrical.theiet.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Light switches on the outside are so you don't get shocked with wet hands. You can have a cord light switch inside that's OK

>>bathrooms must have light switch on the outside

My whole life is a lie.

Good overall point though OP. Britain is the country equivalent of a college dropout looking in the mirror at age 39 and wondering what went wrong.

Attached: wat.jpg (605x605, 79K)

This is some video game tier logic. How are the plugs they allow for electric razors safe in any case?

Heres a cucked video
youtube.com/watch?v=68LMABu-kjc

So many races, and all of them except the toff speak with that London multicultural english accent

Haha shocked with wet hands? You for real?

Attached: rip aaron.png (657x480, 59K)

ITT: anons figure out water conducts electricity

Tbh, and excuse the meme format

Attached: tbh.jpg (600x488, 46K)

This makes no sense u fucking moron. The switch part is just plastic and should be covered with a cover plate that is completely separate from the electricity.

Do u bong niggers not have paper towels or hand dryers?

LEGAL requirement for every dog in the UK to be RFID chipped. Every dog MUST have a chip in its neck. Trash bins have RFID in them to track when they placed by the curb side. Fines can be imposed for putting out on the wrong day.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/grey-bins-manchester-council-spying-11892321https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/microchips-birmingham-wheelie-bins-wont-10688386https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7368720/Number-of-councils-installing-microchips-in-bins-jumps-by-50pc-in-12-months.html

wow

>have to show ID to buy energy drinks if you look under 25

>Cricket
>Only game you can play for 5 days and still tie
>Pic related, Cambridge University Cricket Club

Attached: cucc.jpg (320x271, 17K)

>you literally can't pic nic with plastic utensils

Attached: 1509380475662.gif (200x200, 787K)

That's nothing, I've seen it for coke!

>>bathrooms must have light switch on the outside

Given the absolute fucking state of mains electrics in some parts of continental Europe, I'm not concerned about a bit of over regulation.

>Fails test because he didn't use the emergency break while stopping at a red light on a hill.

This is actualy very sensible, you dont want to be rolling backwards

>hills
>Britain

Fuck off, Nigel.

>Water mains in London original (I know, they've been slowly changing for decades), buildings often still use cisterns, so don't drink the water above the first floor or get lead poisoning

Rapewise (by mudslimes). Who wins? Sweden or bongland

Attached: Ash's_Sympathies.jpg (331x327, 40K)

Say what you wan't about Americans, we aren't this dumb

>Light switch on outside of bathroom
>Hands way too wet to touch
>Walk through bathroom door,
>Magically, hands are dry now.
>One day reach around door to outside of the bathroom to turn off light. Electrocuted to death.

>Hands once again to wet.
>Plug in an extension cord and plug in lamp.
>As hands move to turn off lamp they magically become dry due to British electrostatic resonance decay on water vapor technology.
>Drool from cucked British mouth pours onto lamp. Death by electrocution.

That sounds like an oddity restricted to certain listed buildings. It's certainly not normal.

Lights switches are a cunt. My sister always turns the light off when Im halfway through a shower

So much soy.

Send a picture and prove me wrong, pretty sure its the law for residential buildings

electricalsafetyfirst.org.uk/guides-and-advice/around-the-home/bathroom-safety/

>bathrooms must have light switch on the outside

That's just a plain lie. Sure, most people with sense use a drawstring one but my gf lives in a council flat run by one of the most helicoptering, red-tape-loving, nanny-state council in the whole UK and her bathroom has a proper lightswitch on the inside.

Should I be doing this in an automatic? Or just put it in park? So far I've just been holding the foot break down.

>Brits are so dumb, you need a separate license for a stick shift

t. never been to Britain

Attached: 67y.jpg (851x714, 80K)

Using the handbrake is preferable on a hill to avoid rolling backwards when you prepare to move off.

Of course, being American your peanut brain can't wrap itself around the concept of a manual gearbox, so your car holds itself for you on hills.

And no, the default driving licence is manual. If you're incompetent (usually gays and women) you take the automatic test instead which limits you to driving autotragics.

>Council flat
lmao

Love a bit of rough me, point is, you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. X

In the eight years I lived in the UK, I never saw it. Also that "x" shit is really gay too.

The things happening in Europe are disturbing

Yeah we have a lot of shitskins but we aren’t letting them rape our children and get away with it while we bully whites with “hate speech” charges for trying to stick up for themselves

This is sickening

I’m not trying to fling shit or say we aren’t as fucked as you but GOD DAMN it’s like you guys aren’t even trying to not become as flooded as we are with shitskins within just a decade or so. And given your laws, it will be much worse for you when they are at the same proportions as ours

It’s horrifying to hear of so many underage white girls getting raped and their rapists go free, at best after a short few years in prison, if not outright ignored and allowed to rape with impunity

Sorry for talking about Europe in general but it’s hard to ignore the same shit is happening all over that continent

Attached: 2B21A1A7-3A11-4D6D-98F0-ECED84284362.jpg (310x1024, 88K)

Lots of love. X

Actually the regulation has something to do with switches being a certain distance away from the shower.

Most bathrooms are too small so the switch goes on the outside.

Attached: 2926c095655e37fdcb2602fb1cd1d2a20c8965aaba2b1ba0c0777fd06ed2ed59.jpg (625x468, 46K)

Attached: C6198C4F-F3AB-431B-8A19-573B850923E1.jpg (888x765, 146K)

Mind posting the 'regulation'? I only ask because the light switch I'm thinking of is about 3ft from the shower head. There's plenty to legitimately criticise our fair country for, there's no need to perpetuate this 'ID for cutlery' nonsense.

All said and done, I do love British people. Lots of love to you too.

Find this unlikely but not impossible. Building regs state you can get fined up to £5,000 for non-compliant electrical works in bathrooms. Then again most council flats are shitholes so wouldn't surprise me if the electrical installation is fucked.

Electric razor plugs are lower voltage and usually hidden behind a plastic panel for extra safety.

This. Also UK plugs > all other plugs.

Attached: plug.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

This. That's a straight up lie.

I posted in a comment above. Its not the real one but a summary. The real one is at the top of google though.

> Fails test because he didn't use the emergency break while stopping at a red light on a hill.

You must've really fucked up then, mate, because there's no legal requirement to use handbrakes on a hill stop.

Lrn2 clutch control, faggot.

And we hate you, American. Enjoy your new Putin overlord.

Manual is real man tier, however. The reason we have two licensing systems is to reflect that automatic licence holders are less competent drivers.

The more you know.

Here we have GFCI breaker outlets. You can plug anything in them and never have to worry about being shocked. You could bath and throw a tv in your tub and still not get shocked.

Attached: smart.jpg (400x300, 32K)

have you lived here OP?

Attached: 1520742459693.jpg (431x516, 99K)

>you only have to comply with the law on your test
No, it's about demonstrating safe and sensible driving tecniques. Rolling backwards is unsafe and could easily cause an accident. Using the handbrake stops you from rolling back.

>Lrn2 clutch control, faggot
Contrarian underage child detected.

Attached: 1520742352269.png (1210x1475, 672K)

Attached: 1520742316115.png (1748x649, 252K)

Self employed electrician. Light switch can go in bathroom if 600mm away from shower or bath. Socket can if distance is 3m plus.

Attached: 1520742292639.jpg (640x354, 30K)

If you can do automatic, it takes like 5 minutes to learn the other, especially if your ride a bike

Attached: 1520742483455.jpg (749x521, 86K)

Attached: 1520742516833.png (652x873, 392K)

They're earthed and low voltage, No 240v socket in bathrooms.

electrical.theiet.org/wiring-matters/issues/53/-701-locations-containing-a-bath-or-shower/

In America, where we let people drive at a sane age, I actually did know the difference when I was underage, unlike you.

the British people in this thread need to make sure they have licenses to post and make sure not to post anything hurtful PLEASE

Attached: 1520742555933.png (640x1324, 254K)

but is that switch IP rated ?

What the fuck are you talking about? Learn to fomulate a sentence

Attached: 1520742793121.jpg (2739x2539, 2.21M)

See you in court, bigot.

Attached: 7644DDF4-46D2-4C00-9B8C-3AFE00C123D8.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

Yes you can if its more than 3m away from a shower or bath

>Be British father
>Find out daughter was used in all her holes by paki "Groomers"
>Hit the pub, guzzle beer, and forget about it.

Attached: 1515806959247.png (646x817, 226K)

Lead pipes are a big fucking no no

ITT bong learns the plastic is there only to keep everyone from getting zapped

fake as fuck

electrical.theiet.org

You can check our wiring regs on this site, I actually quite like the way we do it

Pretty big bathroom

When I visited the UK, I found it quite nice, except for the plumbing. Holly hell its a mess.

Manual is the norm. You take a different test for an auto. If you have a license for a manual you can drive an auto no probs, but not the other way around

> dat shoop

This isn't how you get a summons for magistrates court, stupid American.

Here we use GFCI plugs and can plug anything into them without be electrocuted. They can be installed anywhere in a bathroom. Ya'll dont have anything like that?

Must be an EU regulation. Makes sense.

>electrical.theiet.org/wiring-matters/issues/53/-701-locations-containing-a-bath-or-shower/

Ha ha. Ok, sure. Every single person I've ever known that has an automatic licence has it because they were either too stupid, or too shit scared to drive manual.

I won't even touch an automatic, that's how much having an automatic licence is stigma here.

>This. Also UK plugs > all other plugs.
Untill you stand on one

>stupid American.

Is this the only insult you're allowed to use without the bobbies coming for you?

RCDS, RCBOs AND MCBS

Shaver/toothbrush sockets are electrically seperated transformers down to extra low voltage. All circuits in a bathroom must be RCD protected which is the same as your gfci but protects all the circuits in the house

3m how big is your fucking Bog m8 ?

>complaining to your friends on an electrical wiring board

Yeah, but it's still not LAW, you unmitigated stupid fuck. If you failed your test because you didn't engage handbrake on a steep hill (fucking lol), then you deserved to fail because you're clearly unsafe and a fucking retard who can't even pass something as simple as a driving test lmao.

And yeah, I have no problem at all controlling the clutch on even Dorset hills. Which, obviously, means I'm a superior driver to you. I'm sorry that hurts your feelings, princess.

Your new bull UK

Attached: IMG_2493.jpg (2044x2856, 859K)

Cool bro, thanks for the info

thanks user

Pray tell, why do you need to literally use the fucking e brake on a hill at a red light!? You are stopped momentarily. Are you too lazy to hold your foot down on the normal break?

did any of you guys ever have a park near where you lived where all the school kids would go to shag after school? it seemed to be whenever i went to the park when i was a kid there was always someone getting a handy in a bush

Attached: 1506559991018.jpg (478x478, 70K)

How far out is England from total Islamic rule? 40 years?

Attached: 2741f3ca8f2102d550e60d6157c55737.jpg (474x757, 46K)

well I am at work ;)

Hill starts normally, you'll hold the car there on the clutch

Not mine unfortunately. Big wallets, big bogs.

holy shit the UK truly is a police state.
british police are horse dick suckers

Brit here (flag obviously) and I agree with you, only time I use handbrake in my car is when I'm not fucking inside it or just about to leave it.
Never used it on a hill or at a light in my fucking life. Clutch control is easy if you're not a drivelet.

>durr NHS durr
>amerilard thinks his (((system))) is right whilst all modern 1st world countries have it wrong
t.48%er logic. USA is lost, not even a White nation.

>If you failed your test because you didn't engage handbrake on a steep hill (fucking lol), then you deserved to fail

So you have conceded to my point of view, thus we are in agreement now.

This is nothing to do with my driving test, I never mentioned that in this thread.

I'm an /o/fag with an MX5 NC that I take on track days, so I'm really not interested in your self-proclaimed driving abilities unless you want to settle it on the track.