Our Guy on the top of drudge today

Congrats kid
ijr.com/2018/03/1076385-ohio-student-suspended-refusing-to-leave-classroom/
Original post:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163938546/

Attached: IMG_20180316_132910.jpg (809x1280, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

10tv.com/article/district-post-saying-hilliard-student-suspended-over-walkout-refusal-fake
bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/03/15/mixed-signals-student-walkout/
thefederalist.com/2018/03/13/school-spins-national-walkout-for-gun-control-as-parkland-memorial/
truthinmedia.com/teacher-on-leave-questioning-school-walkout/
msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-student-suspended-for-staying-in-class-during-walkouts/ar-BBKikzU?ocid=st#image=BBKcMyl|13
cnn.com/2018/03/16/us/custodian-steals-money-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/fox32news/status/974450260385914882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is the new illuminati

10tv.com/article/district-post-saying-hilliard-student-suspended-over-walkout-refusal-fake

The title is misleading, but explains in more detail why he was suspended. Basically, all the students had to A) "Walk out" to a designated protest area accompanied by staff or B) Go to study hall.

It is funny how a student gets in trouble for staying in class. And it's even funnier that kids think their sanctioned, school board approved protest was somehow rebellious, powerful, or meaningful to anyone.

>i-it's fake goyim
Fucking kikes. The point is he still got suspended for refusing to walk out

It’s going to be meaningful to the kid when he wins a huge settlement after filing suit

Many of the schools told the kids that the Protest was actually just a Memorial, so they went along with it like a moment of silence, not knowing they were being politicized and used by the left for some anti 2nd amendment campaign.

Attached: 1509045597572.jpg (256x256, 20K)

Except when he didn't go to study hall like he was told to by his teachers, he still protested his school.

You could tell them the school approved a purge (rack and matty) so everyone go outside and grab a weapon!
They are beyond sheep at this point
Their inner atmosphere of existence is 100% moldable and it’s horrifying
It’s not even selfishness, if the proper authority figure says, huffing gasoline will make you explode, they’d call it fact

bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/03/15/mixed-signals-student-walkout/
thefederalist.com/2018/03/13/school-spins-national-walkout-for-gun-control-as-parkland-memorial/
>it seems a number of parents were being told the walkout for gun control was really a memorial for those killed at Parkland.

These incidents are proof that schools are nothing but an arm of the government. Fucking absurd.

That's what is hilarious, kids is being punishes for staying in school and the kids who left like a horde of zombies think they are the counter culture rebellion.

>...an arm of *Globalist and Communist Jewry.

>getting suspended for protesting a protest

>gun control walkout
The fuck is this cuck sounding shit?

Who cares?

He had to chose sides, you retard. He didn't want to choose sides. He was suspended for not letting adults in the school force him to make a political decision. How would this have worked over religion, eh? I swear to CHRIST we need a case to go to the Supreme Court to reinterpret the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to protect political beliefs at this point. Currently it does not.

The vaginal Jew hard at work trying to subvert the nation. Making education majority-female was a massive mistake.

Attached: 1502921484015.jpg (1024x768, 225K)

Schools literally forcing kids to march against guns
Any of the smart kids played along then went home first chance. I would know my school tried shit like this a decade ago so i just went home

I guarantee you 90% of them think it's stupid as shit, but getting out of class is getting out of class.
It's just that news media will only ever put a camera in front of the 10% of morons who are really into it.

Literally Jewish agitprop pushed by CNN. The organizer was a CNN producer.

Attached: domestic propaganda2.jpg (2084x1619, 699K)

>get punished for not joining an entirely voluntary (and essentially illegal) event

?

Yeah true, I might have left too just to get out of class.

A teacher in California was placed on leave for voicing slight dissent: truthinmedia.com/teacher-on-leave-questioning-school-walkout/

>We are punishing people for wanting to learn and not wanting to participate in politics.
End humanity

Lawsuits in 3...2...

>Soy fists

Attached: commie soyboy slavery islam.jpg (669x485, 95K)

Students were told it was a memorial for the dead kids, and the media told us it was a mass protest for gun control.

It's just a coincidence, goy.
>for the 11 millionth time

Attached: communist jews disarming Americans guns 1.jpg (2857x3877, 1.75M)

Fucking ugly kikes Jesus, God damn the horny dumb fuck that filled up that cunt with seed

Attached: 4 U.jpg (300x250, 21K)

Attached: IMG_1539.jpg (480x302, 28K)

My oldest didn't want to walk out or participate either. Since I work from home, I went over to the school, signed in a visitor, and we stayed in the school library and watched a a movie in an annex for 30 minutes.

My kid didn't get suspended or reprimanded because I was there to ensure the school admins didn't do anything stupid. Treat the school folks according to what they are - the hired help. You are the parent and the adult in the room; treat them accordingly.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-student-suspended-for-staying-in-class-during-walkouts/ar-BBKikzU?ocid=st#image=BBKcMyl|13

is this the retard who doxxed himself?

Is that supposed to look like Drew Pickles?

Oh shit i remember his thread. Ohiobro are you in here? Is so, good for you man. Fuck these people

Good man.

Fucking SIEGEpilled

God bless America
Land that I love
>sing along faggots

Are these professors? Jesus Christ.

Attached: space pepe.png (1440x600, 170K)

Can we just admit that the 'Great Experiment' of our forefathers has resulted in a total failure? We have a government MORE oppressive and tyrannical than the British State they revolted against. The unprompted surveillance and searches without probable cause, the violation of man's right to keep and bear arms, the relentless and unalterable taxation - it's all worse than it was back in the 18th Century.

It's time for liberty-minded communities to secede from the federal government while they still possess the means to do so. This is the last stop, after the government makes the ownership of firearms impossible a state of permanent enslavement to tyranny is inevitable. We need to get off as soon as we can.

Hmm wonder why they would need everyone to go out of the class....
cnn.com/2018/03/16/us/custodian-steals-money-trnd/index.html

Actually, if you listen to what the kid says, the study hall was pro-gun people:

“high school student in Hilliard, Ohio, didn’t want to pick sides in the contentious gun debate surrounding Wednesday’s “National Walkout,” so he stayed in class instead of joining the largely anti-gun protest or an alternative “study hall.”

>reptilian
>extra terrestrial
>kosher
Checks out

I believe this to be the natural progression of society. As technology increases we take one step back socially.

He took a knee
God bless America

Sure is!

Attached: 1512647354807.jpg (324x278, 27K)

He made the black power fist at the Olympics
God bless America

yeah that's what he said

We still arent as bad as Britain, retard. If only we could just get the fuck up and stop waiting for this mess to fix itself, we won’t reach Britain status

>have a "walk-out"
>school treats it like a pep rally
The point of a walk-out is to disrupt the curriculum and set a precedence. This is essentially a scheduled event supported by the school, which REALLY activates the ol' almonds.

They're trying to push this through the schools as hard as they can since the media route hasn't worked, and it's blatantly obvious at this point.

Attached: tmp_1835-15211974145051954008915.png (858x617, 571K)

Oh fuck turn on Rush Limbaugh hes talking about it now

> This is essentially a scheduled event supported by the school

We were warned about the commie fucks in our academic institutions.

Attached: 1132452525632.jpg (362x366, 46K)

Always clarify for normie lurkers.

Attached: jew media German children’s channel teaches migrants how to open a bra.png (717x1508, 558K)

This kind of stuff happening is absolutely infuriating to me

Attached: 1520370197290.jpg (731x733, 290K)

>We still arent as bad as Britain, retard

You're implying that I'm referring to the modern British State, rather than the original British monarchy the Founding Fathers revolted against.

While we aren't as bad as Britain (just two steps behind them - socialized healthcare and complete gun ban), we have FAR SURPASSED the level of tyranny and injustice that was occurring when our forefathers took up arms.

I don't think the tax on tea was a percent of what the IRS seizes on an annual basis from the average American citizen. The British regulations on firearm ownership pale in comparison to what the ATF mandates today (mandatory licensing and documentation - as well as actual BANS on several types of firearms and military equipment).

Even if we prevent the socialized healthcare and complete gun ban the leftists so crave, where we are now is in-and-of-itself intolerable. While liberty-minded communities are attached to shitholes like California and New York, and forced to abide by votes decided by them in Congress, true freedom is pretty much unattainable.

It's time that we went our separate ways. It's clear that there is no other means to restoring the policy of liberty and lassiez-faire our Founding Fathers strove for.

Good work bro. Should you want the fame you just catapulted yourself into, make a twitter account with your real name/etc. and watch your follower count skyrocket.

This story is effective with liberals.

Your quote says anti-gun protest or lé gender neutral study hall. Only the anti-gun side gets validation? Peer pressure.

Attached: A1C3C47F-0F60-462A-8996-86B75F3F9402.png (601x600, 243K)

Attached: IMG_0924.jpg (334x366, 41K)

It's what happens when one political group gains control of the entire public education apparatus, that also happens to be usurping child raising from the parents.
>divide father and son, mother and daughter
>the only parent is now the state
Just as the juden plan dictates

That feel when you are actually the only person in the protest who actually protested anything.

Attached: image.jpg (375x400, 114K)

>>divide father and son, mother and daughter
>the only parent is now the state
>Just as the juden plan dictates
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

The thing that's really infuriating is the left acting like this is some grass roots rebellion of teenagers

Attached: 1511319129160.png (500x500, 344K)

Attached: 212.png (640x640, 663K)

Its kikery at the highest degree. I bet most of the kids dont even realize what they took part of even now, they just went along with it out of respect for the fallen.

>that guy on the left with a taxation is theft tshirt throwing up the peace sign instead of le resist fist
Is he... dare I say it... Our guy?

>Banned from school
>For not leaving school.

Murrica!

>government
The kikes.

Keep bumping this thread and post it in every shill thread. The kid didn't want to be a brown shirt and he gets expelled.

Attached: rights.jpg (400x519, 56K)

test

found the underage user

>american child wants to learn
>gets suspended

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait til buzzfeed gets wind of the kid's Nazi flagposting

pedo rights now

Hero

I wish I was a youngfag in school and could have done the same

Only one?
There should be many.
Sad that the government and it's institutions are using American's tax money to fund their own peoples demise, and using their own children to do it.
Can't get much more messed than that.

Math is racist and facts are a social construct

Attached: IMG_20180316_152139.jpg (1280x1179, 105K)

Communist scum must be removed from public and higher education. This is the first step toward removing the disease that is the jew.

yeah, that or the kikery isn't near you so you can't do anything.

I wish i knew what i know now when i was in school. I would've rebelled a lot more

he was the only real protestor

bump

Bump

B-but it was totally organic and led by the students! The schools and (((private interest))) groups had nothing to do with this

why are Conservatives still sending their children to these liberal indoctrination centers?? are they stupid or lazy?

Attached: homeschool.jpg (1219x947, 298K)

damn, that looks like some kind of north korea choreography

>Punished for not supporting anti-2nd-Admendment agenda

Attached: 1519405520890.jpg (564x754, 100K)

This. Get litigious, it's the only language the jews understand.

>I guarantee you 90% of them think it's stupid as shit
In Chicago some of the kids ravaged a Wal-Mart.
twitter.com/fox32news/status/974450260385914882

Attached: 12575642313.gif (350x262, 2.44M)

This, pretty much.

>The title is misleading, but explains in more detail why he was suspended. Basically, all the students had to A) "Walk out" to a designated protest area accompanied by staff or B) Go to study hall.
You're correct that those were the options, but they should have been A) Stay in class or B) Stay in class

>doing what must be done

poor lad, they will make sure his life is ruined

Ha, good luck with that. He had an option, and not following instruction from the school wasn't one of them. The biggest achievement this situation will grant him is the mention in the news. He's still suspended and nobody will give a fuck tomorrow.

I think that's been tried before...

this kid should sue the fuck out of that school. He's obeyed the law and didn't condone illegal walk outs. Stay brave kid!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 7.41.03 PM.png (363x171, 72K)

The choice was literally "Go outside" or "stay and study"???
This isn't a protest this is an organized propaganda assault!

Attached: what the fuck reaction.gif (328x241, 1.76M)

this is the exact reason why the public school system also creates school shooters.

Attached: 1520058159202.jpg (500x500, 178K)

Attached: blue gun control smuggie.png (927x544, 44K)

They are paid for and run by the government. What do you think?

meanwhile these kids weren't suspended for ditching school altogether... cos it would be racis n shiiieeeeet.

Attached: shiiiieeet.png (152x164, 51K)

public schools are fucking joke , this kid needs to get on Tucker asap and fuck this school over , what gives this school or any of its libshit staff the right to punish someone for their political views, join the cult or die eh libshits