Dear working class whites

Pls stop voting agaisnt your own economic interests you half niggers

Attached: 0627EF4E-EB00-4A49-A8FF-B390CB2EBC93.jpg (600x600, 278K)

>We don't want to depend on private citizens to pay for our interest, let's depend on the government because that's never EVER failed EVER in the history of man.
$0.05 has been dispensed into your wife's BLACKED boyfriend's account.

Attached: 1520909454729.gif (342x239, 981K)

>Why won't you dumb toothless racist rednecks vote for us to replace you with paco and pajeet?

>stupid rednecks stop making it viable for companies to do business in your country

> corporations and ceos were already making historical record profits for decades while the middle class erodes into extinction

> inbred #maga chud Logic: LETS GIVE BILLIONAIRES AND MILLIONAIRES MORE GIBS

> blaming brown people for capitalism’s failures

fake and gay

Attached: 04e.jpg (600x756, 55K)

>Spent literally the last two decades moving the goal post of what "Middle Class" is.
>Could own an Outback Steakhouse Franchise and I'm a Bourgeoisie.
Fuck off shill.

Attached: 1511752145509.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Literally the highest corporate tax rates in the world.

what if i told you that immigration isn't necessary and is counter productive to the people already here? that the best thing to do for american born citizens would be to close off our borders completely and deport all illegals?

We demand tax cuts for everyone including ourselves

See it would work if lobs were only raisin billionaires taxes but you raise everyone's taxes including ours. Also the mass migration you push is not in our interest at all

We're not blaming anyone for capitalism we just don't want Paco and pajeet in the country we don't want to become a fucking minority. Capitalism could be problem free and that still wouldn't make me want to become a minority in my own land

Serously to fuck you guys are out of touch. It's not about blaming brown "people" for capitalisms problems its about not wanting to be around them or to become a minority

I got a tax break and I make under 40k a year. Obama increased my taxes.

KYS

Middle class is eroding due to globalism which you guys push for

So fucking what taxes were higher for billionaires they weren't paying taxes anyway by storing money offshore which they can do freely because globalism

Why would any American, who works and pays taxes and doesn't live off of welfare, and who isn't part of some ongoing chain-migration scam, nor a committed member of the "deep state" looking to protect their power and control, or part of the wealthy criminal elite that now controls the DNC, vote against their economic interests and vote Democrat? They tax you to pay for their schemes and their lifestyles like American royalty but they GIVE YOU NOTHING.

Ok, ok if you are into paying to be condescended to, or to be lectured about how you're failing to be as angelic as they are, then sure they are delivering lots to you but what are they really giving to you of substance?

Ask yourself before you vote Democrat again middle-class Americans: What have they done for me lately?

Lol this epic thread again thanks OP! :^)

Attached: boostmobile.webm (1002x568, 1.94M)

They're voting for their survival.

>decades while the middle class erodes into extinction

Lol, so why did this shit only get worse under Obama? You can't tax yourself into prosperity dipshit.

KYS

Right. Because voting for Democrats who have a proven track record of importing and sheilding illegal aliens, helps me.
California just appointed an illegal alien to a government post. Thats one American who didnt get a job

it didnt. The tax burden shifted significantly towards the wealthy under Obama. Denying it is just idiocy.
>Obamacare tax on capital gains
>ending Bush era tax cuts on welathy, keeping them for middle class

You still don't get it. Some things are more important than money.

Brexit and Trump are the logical outcome of a society moving back from economic consensus and social cuckery.

Fitting right into our society.
Let's all take in more!

I wish I was a nigger

>neocons want tax cuts for the rich
>libs want to raise taxes on the working class

hmmm, i wonder why they vote republican

Tax cuts for all. Including billionaires and the working class. The state is not the answer; the market is.

>T. Corporate shill.

Litterally I support oligarchy: the post.

>free trade
>open borders
>affirmative action
>minority quotas
>minority granta
>minority set-asides
These are good for white workers?

I'd rather see rich white people get richer at my expense then watch poor brown people get gibs at my expense

The majority of college educated white people voted for Trump

Attached: Untitled_1_2.png (800x800, 20K)

>people who think open borders and pro-worker policies have to be together

Shit, they've done a number on you in here. You know what the solution is. It's right in front of you.

It's so strange, the leftist mind. Unable to process how the request is tax cuts for everyone. How do you navigate through life with such low processing skills?

It's the Democrats that giving Tax cuts to the billionaires. Look what happens in Democrat states when Trump new tax laws come into effect.

Attached: calidems.jpg (599x747, 231K)

Freeing up capital allows businesses to expand and grow creating jobs. Are you a job creator or do you work for someone?

Let us know...

Who ever posted this doesn’t have a job. Thanks to trump I’m making $140 more a month. I’m ready for phase 2 of his tax plan

Attached: F1FC5E92-61AA-4DEF-BD51-1DEC430EBBCD.jpg (474x303, 26K)

Every time I see working class Whites I mistaken them for niggers, because they are so dark skinned, some even look like full blown niggers, or mestizos. I think this is being revealed to me by God, that working class Whites are subhumans, that's why I keep seeing them as niggers, it is spiritual, something spiritual is going on in my sight when I see them. God is telling me they are niggers. They hang around niggers, they work with niggers(because they do the same low IQ jobs) and most act like niggers too(hence the low IQ,) and they are the biggest nigger and spic lovers. Many are proud to have Amerindian and Jewish blood in them, flat out admitting to being subhumans, even if they don't they are still proud of it like dumb niggers. They always go on about a stupid work ethic and hate you if you don't work for a living, out of stupidity and jealousy.

Bourgeois life all the way. I never want to work, I refuse to work with these low IQ working class White subhumans.

Attached: Reinhard_arrow_(DVD-CA).jpg (294x221, 36K)

Republican cuckservatives are no better than democraps.

But Chief invited them in.

Someone else being rich doesn't make you poorer.

If the rights of billionaires are fantasy, then your rights are also fantasy, objectively speaking.

Dear commie shills,
stop making these gay bait threads
SAGE

Libtards still want to raise taxes on the rich.

Rightnuts want homeless people armed with guns.

Mestizos can be light skinned since injuns can be light skinned.

>look how she smiles when he enters
>thinks she will get the BBC
>punched instead