Post Mexican anime characters

Pedro from Excel

Fuck off, faggot, he's not mexichago, he's fuckig colombian.

>captcha: pedro road

he's half mexican half japanese, google it

Doesn't count.

Why not?

>leave El Grande Padre to me

Is this the human garbage thread ?

HE IS COLOMBIAN, GOOGLE IT.

I don't watch dbs or go to its threads. What is this meme?

YO VENCERE A GRANDE PADRE, COMERA MI GRANDE PENE

that's from Chile user

NEW SEASON OF IPPO ANIME W H E N

best finisher

if only the hueco mundo arc would of been just starting during the ToP arc this season. missed out on alot of potential fuckery

not mexican but still I love Bob and his choice in waifus.

Whenever I used to nut and then pee I got burning sensation and the constant feeling that I had to pee, and it usualy went away after an hour. But one time I peed inmediately after ejaculating and felt the most excruciating pain ever. It felt like my dick was on fire and that I had to pee. I submerged my genitals in cold water but the burning and pain didn't stop. I eventually somehow fell asleep from exhaustion (the pain went on all night ) and when I woke up in the morning the pain was mostly gone. However, I still felt that I had to pee constantly. This lasted for several weeks, although I have a feeling it lasted that long because I kept thinking about it, and if you are always thinking about peeing, you're gonna feel like peeing. Anyway, I just wanted to tell a cautionary tale for those looking to bust nut while holding it in. At the very least, wait a bit before emptying your bladder if you already came.

So did the floor ever reciprocate his feelings?

Pedro from Koe no Katachi.

>Human

Why Gohan's hair is white?

During the huge drought of Toriyama, and Mexicans hating GT some autismos made their own fanfiction where power levels and fusions and recolors were given like candies, Gohan White being the best Gohan in terms of strength, most Mexicans kind of also disregards everything after Cell Games because Gohan was pussified, Mirai Trunks was gone, nobody really liked Gotenks, and Mr. Satan was about the saving grace of anything after a long while. Anyways this military grade autism work is called Dragon Ball AF (After Fusion). It's a huge fucking meme among latinos. But Toriyama spent years not doing anything, and as far as I know most cunts Ive heard talking about DBS also fucking hate it, exception being girl Broly.

I shouldn't love this meme but I do.