What did we do to deserve this?

what did we do to deserve this?

Attached: why.png (899x824, 940K)

Does that person have downs?

I wonder how most straight black people feel about constantly being placed in the same cultural group as gays and trannys.

We let Jews win the war.

i honestly have no idea, probably. i can usually tell when someone is a boy or a girl and i really can't tell with this one.

fought against our own ally

I think it just an Asian person with dyed hair. Not sure though. Could be Finnish.

yes, very clearly. so obviously lets put a retard up on youtube. yet people eat it up

do they even care?

they are leftists. Of course they are retarded

They got to him too!

Attached: macaulay.jpg (600x436, 61K)

Isn't most mainstream rap staunchly anti-homosexual?

Campaigns against bullying are to blame. Back in my days, these fags wouldn't dare going on camera.

What the fuck is this?!?!

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-174744.png (1080x1920, 1.2M)

Dude that's Macaulay Culkin

Most just shut up and don't think because their kweenz screetch at them to be a supporting member of the intersectional lbgtqwtfbbq and friends. A few of the smarter nigs are starting to worry about the left's hatred of all things straight. Still no one's jumping ship because fuck whitey.

They don't realize it. They're too self absorbed to see it.

What we do to deserve this?

Attached: Soyim.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Channel name is (((them.)))

August in the sweater looks like a tranny

gay Finnish Bill Cosby.

Attached: 1520996539268.gif (320x240, 603K)

It’s sentient soy

I once googled what shit tastes like after watching one of these webms and someone said it tastes like very rich dark chocolate. Can anyone confirm?

This is why I converted to Islam and to be honest I cant wait for Sharia to be implemented here since there is a lot of degeneracy also.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with that faggot's face? I've seen more attractive mutts

Attached: 1466956788143.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Its a month old and it has less than 10K views. Ignore it, Don't give it a single view

Attached: 56 percent.png (423x330, 26K)

As a chink, that is very far off

they actually don't even realize they are. if you ever take a moment and go through the cesspool of black forums (hiphop, rap, ebony*, black*) you'll notice they honestly live in a bubble world.

>stares at you in AIDS

Can confirm, it tastes like delicious chocolate ice cream.

>America
>What did we do?

You nallowed you consumer society to become a religion, with more and more "identities" allowing corporations to be able to specifically market to more and more people.

"Diversity" in this sense is encouraged, for the sake of diversity. That's why it's the corporations pushing this shit so hard down our throats.

Thanks America.

why don't you eat your own and tell us how it goes

>what did we do to deserve this?
You didn't kill the Jews

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (413x550, 23K)

they aren't even aware that the people who keep screwing them over in the record business are Jews. They think it's WASPy white men. Though there are a few brothers who are woke on the JQ, but not many.

Neck yourself before you reck yourself

Why, I have seen the true light out of our misery and its Islam, I am sure you will try to rationalize away against it but it is the only way we can save ourselves.

This. Jews and Americans combined to form a capitalist cultural monster, set to wipe out all authenticity of this planet.

The look like a fuckin queer version of Opie and Anthony

Every black male I know has been rabidly homophobic.

>In partnership with Google

is that ginger a retard?

Attached: BitesizedSilkyIndri-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 777K)

jesus christ i didn't even see that

I do not support this in any way.

Are you kidding? A lot of blacks are extremely antisemitic. There's some black churches that believe blacks are the real chosen people from the bible and white jews are imposters. The SPLC keeps track of them because of this.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-16 Black Nationalist.png (682x331, 37K)

I have seen that thing before.

Attached: 18kxzfwg2g79xjpg.jpg (636x358, 24K)

This and also turning our back on God

Forsake the words of the Lord God Almighty. We deserve this.

Hand over that AR15 you racist CIS white male!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 3.36.55 PM.png (165x175, 50K)

how do you call a downie being railroaded?
>hot potato

El/La Creaturo/a