Why do so many millennials still live with their mommy?

and don't have a real job? Is the economy going to die a slow death and society with it, if this generation basically gave up?

Attached: IneedMyMommy.png (275x229, 109K)

Because I'm getting the house anyway.

Attached: 1520940246753.gif (248x203, 96K)

CIA niggers in alien thread
(Moved)

Why are boomers such greedy cunts? why did they destroy the real jobs and why do they expect 40 years of retirement after only working till 60?

Something is rotting at the core of this economy. I can't find the motivation to give 2 actual flying shits about it right now. I had pride about 18 years ago. I had it all.

I'm ready to watch it all burn now. I'm not wasting my physical health and capitol to continue to feed into this cancerous system. Globalists and gubmints can eat a slimy, vomit filled bag of shriveled cocks. Death to the boomers and death to the progressives. They'll get no goddamn quarter from me if it ever finally shits the bed.

Attached: 0lb8ijo6nlny.jpg (1252x1252, 280K)

If you have medical conditions and mental conditions it takes a lot of time and money and experimentation to do this. I don't believe in living with what you have. Either fix it or you have no future. Coping will just make you fail.

I live with my parents while going to college part-time and holding down a part-time job. Why wouldn't I live with my parents? It's a cost-saving measure. I have a good relationship with my parents, help around the house, pay for my education, and have cash leftover.

Maybe back in the 50s where some shitty retail job paid for rent + college it was sensible to get some experience as an independent adult, but nowadays when you'd have to have 12 roommates to accomplish that it just makes more sense to strengthen family ties.

My father died and they had a 5000+ sq ft house. I moved my family in to help my mom with the shoveling and keeping the house in order + protection and companionship. I'm sure we will be moving out by the end of the year and selling the home but for now it's working out for all of us, including my wife + child and me. We basically get the whole downstairs and my mom has the whole upstairs. We all get along and it has been really helpful for my mom as my dad died suddenly out of no where from a heart attack. My family is saving a lot of money on rent. I cooking healthy clean food so my mom is eating a lot better and feeling good.

>Why do so many millennials still live with their mommy?

Well, with the jew banks sucking all of the value out of the civilization, it's really all they can afford, isn't it?

Wanted to save up for wavefront bladeless lasik without financing bullshit, before going into the military, and it's taking longer to do than I'd hoped.

I'm saving damn it.

Better hope your mother never hears the words "reverse" and "mortgage" in the same sentence for the rest of her life.

Attached: 89cd0744596118306b887a7bcac2d946.jpg (640x640, 170K)

>I am the arbiter of which lifestyle choices are correct now let me tell you all about how you're a manchild for not busting your ass to feed the jew

it works in ethnic countries why not here?

why did they take all our foreskins

She lives with me, not the other way around. She is searching for a place to live in my city.

I'm part of Gen Z and my parents have no assets, will get literally nothing but a huge funeral bill and empty beer cans when they pass.

Fucking useless gen x are almost as bad as their shitty boomer parents

Because most moms coddle them so much that no matter what they do mommy to the rescue. Her son is now 34 and calls mommy to ask what he should do for his court case because he either needs to pay the fine or call them. Mommy replies I'll go pay it. Single moms are the worst.

Attached: 6ca80e75b559771f72fbf6fee5fd9dfadddad7932abb4899a67b5c249858c9c1.png (500x375, 205K)

I live in a small studio, live off welfare and make extra money on the streets. I work for myself

Get a job

Why?

Because of the buyers market in the labor sector. Nobody is willing to compete, you better offer up strong pay if you want people to fight with 50 others over a position.
$16 per hour rural
$40 per hour city

Because there's too much debt and very little honest means to pay it back.

Most people including myself want to go back to school but it's absolute horse shit alot of people have to live off the campus food pantry, risk homelessness and jail just to try to get ahead.