Remember This Day

Remember This Day

Attached: cold war.png (763x574, 434K)

Why? (((Drudge))) has spoopy State Department propaganda headlines pretty often.
Not /ourguy/ in any way.

Attached: 1506262555666.png (633x528, 431K)

Is there any demographic data on Russia?
Every photo I see it's always full of Slavs, but every Russian poster on Sup Forums says it's up to the brim with shitkins and asians.

What's the truth POL?

>Remember This Day
Don't tell me what to do. I have a head injury and probably won't even remember making this post in 20 minutes.

We must stop the Eternal Anglo from starting another world war.

Why does the site looks like it's from late 90s?

The second Cold War started years ago.

Its like a prehistoric shark.

The CIA doesn't do CSS.

I travel to Russia a couple times a year to collude with my business associates. I only see white people. Russia is the last white country on earth.

Then let Putin's hordes run us down, and liberate us from the coming caliphate.

God damn democrats are literally trying to start this shit and deflecting attention from China.

We're fucked.

Wait if Trump is a Russian puppet how are we supposed to go to war with Russia?

Did I make this post?

>when you thought some 3rd world shithole in the desert would cause WW3 but it was actually England

Attached: 1412438915228.gif (500x332, 997K)

Cold War II started before this, we've already had US-Russian proxy conflict since after the 2nd chechen war

Moscow and St Petersburg are white, but when you start going south towards the borders with the stans I think you get plenty of shitskins.

Drudge is a malignant kike.

cogdiss is irrelevant to libshits

because we are living here and you are not or when you barely visited you sticked only to tourist-safe areas. in reality we are full of shitskin migrants from former ussr shitholes
no wonder because russian government is full of anti-russian minority - la sovietura, which is basically horrendous Frankenstein of kikes and other minorities forcefully mixed in by soviet union in attempt to create a "homo soveticus": a doppelganger of homo sapiens sapiens
they may look "white" but in reality they are trying to kill off the majority of real russians

if you ever in your life meet a "russian" who tells you that there is no "russian" slavic race, dismiss that creature with disgust, for it only wears the skin of russian it slain

This.