Not So Cut-And-Dry: The Circumcision Controversy Continues

words by Hannah Jane Cohen

>The recently proposed ban on male child circumcision has continued to spark controversy both domestically and internationally. The legislation currently has backing from most major political parties within the country, including the Progressive Party and the Left-Greens, who are in the ruling coalition, as well as the Pirate Party, and the People’s Party. If the bill goes through, Iceland will be the first European country to ban male child circumcision.

>But while political parties have all spoken out, how strong is support in the general populace? The best guess comes from a March 1st poll done by Market & Media Research, which revealed a sharp divide in the population. Only 50% of Icelanders support the circumcision ban, while 37% are opposed, and 13% having no opinion either way. For further analysis, about 57% of those who supported the proposed ban were men, and the highest levels of support came from the Pirate Party, the Left-Greens, and the Progressives.

>Religious leaders respond

>Icelanders might be on the fence about the legislation, but religious leaders are unanimously opposed. Davíð Tencer, the Catholic Bishop of Iceland, recently came out with this statement: “To us, it looks like this can be an opportunity for those who are interested in this matter to misuse the subject of circumcision in an attempt to persecute individuals for their religion.” Davíð’s views echo those of Agnes M. Sigurðardóttir, the Bishop of Iceland, who condemned the ban early on. “The danger that arises, if this bill becomes law, is that Judaism and Islam will become criminalised religions,” she said.

read more @ grapevine.is/news/2018/03/16/not-so-cut-and-dry-the-circumcision-controversy-continues/

Attached: hisbodyhisrights.jpg (960x753, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/10197867/Between_moral_relativism_and_moral_hypocrisy_reframing_the_debate_on_FGM_
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/the-development-of-retractile-foreskin-in-the-child-and-adolescent-portrait.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5349724/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping the thread.

I unironically resent tf out of my parents for doing that too me.

I am sorry your parents had you mutilated as a child user

I tell my son now, that I was mutilated.

Same

Can you feel it?
Sometimes, I dont know, sometimes I feel like I can remember the pain. A terrible terrible burning pain that i coukd not escape. Im serious. That shit is barbararic. I wouldnt even let my daughter get her ears pierced until she made the choice to do so.

I don't know what the deal is with you autists and circumcision. I enjoy not having an ugly anteater dick full of smegma that also could suffer from phimosis. Just chill, circumcision is not a big deal.

uncut and proud

i remember taking showers at school and being the only one with foreskin
the guy tried to make fun of it but it also fascinated them

My parents didn't go to a jewish doctor so my pee pee is still how my parents DNA code and nature made it.

Anything else is an abomination. God made you in his image. Mutilating that image is an attempt by the devil to turn you into the devil.

Attached: the-devils-recipe-book.jpg (261x442, 92K)

>I enjoy not having an ugly anteater dick

>[M]any African women see the external clitoris as an undesirable "masculine" appendage, and prefer what they consider to be a "smoother" and "neater" look, unencumbered by any fleshy protrusions (Manderson 2004, 295; see also Ahmadu and Shweder 2009). This perspective is captured by the blunt remark of one Somali woman, who, after seeing surgically unmodified vulvae for the first time, stated:

"I thought, they've got a lot of cow pussy. That’s what it looked like to me. That part of a Somali woman is covered and closed--it looks better" (quoted in Manderson 2004, 293).

academia.edu/10197867/Between_moral_relativism_and_moral_hypocrisy_reframing_the_debate_on_FGM_

Gay you're

Less and less Americans are getting snipped. Practice is dying out here which is the biggest snipdick population in the world, I think. Doesn't even need a law really, people are just gonna stop doing it.

Stop using kike words. It is male genital mutilation and any use of (((circumcision))) is kike subversion

circumcision is a cheap trick to turn you into a jew or sympathize with them from birth by cutting off parts of your dick like a jew. That way your sensation of real sex was robbed from you. Circumcised men will never feel true sex. The way nature intended it to be for 100 thousands of years until the jews came along.

Attached: N_Vs09bt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

not a fag like (You)

humans have been around for a few million years, the joos and egyptians started chopping the foreskin off about 7000 years ago.

I was circumcised, dont remember tho, I knew something was off when showered with friends after going to the beach. My first sexual experienve was at 12 when a 16yold girl convinced me to have sex with her and she told me I was circumcised and the implication of it. Im adopted at 2yold and my parents tell me I was already circumcised. Francly It's not much of a deal, I even feel that it seems more huge this way~ Not that I support the circumcision tho

My mother claimed it was done without her consent.

>Hannah Jane (((Cohen)))

>if I were a boy
LOL cultural marxists would like that wouldn't they bitch *SMACK*

Literally listening to a cunts opinion when every real culture from Abos to White Hebrews to White Arabs did the real thing and followed God(s) orders on becoming a man

You uncut pussy mongers are like britcucks who are getting what they deserve for being feminated fermenting fucksticks with no spiritual transmutation

You can grow something that resembles a foreskin back. Research foreskin restoration.

It's almost as if you've bought in to a lie about what not being cicumcised is like in order to feeling better about your own circumcision.

As a card carrying turtleneck I will say that though there is some days where your dick stinks I wouldn't trade it. I hear there's a loss of sensation and fuck that.

Attached: 1445609532443.jpg (300x289, 42K)

>It's another pretend we care about circumcision thread while berating those who have had it done with or without their permission

>Icelanders might be on the fence about the legislation, but religious leaders are unanimously opposed. Davíð Tencer, the Catholic Bishop of Iceland, recently came out with this statement: “To us, it looks like this can be an opportunity for those who are interested in this matter to misuse the subject of circumcision in an attempt to persecute individuals for their religion.” Davíð’s views echo those of Agnes M. Sigurðardóttir, the Bishop of Iceland, who condemned the ban early on. “The danger that arises, if this bill becomes law, is that Judaism and Islam will become criminalised religions,” she said.

As much as I like tradition I have to agree with Hitler, normal Christian churches are just too dangerous to keep around.

They need fascist control to be allowed in a white nation.

I think the real problem with circumcision is that it causes incredible pain to the child that actually permanently rewires the brain.

>jews and muslims will have to fuck off
>white male genitals will be safe from semite fuckery

Oh no, that sucks

I'm mad because it was done without informing me and they sell the skin to beauty cream producers.

>full of smegma
Just wash your dick you dirty fuck.
>phimosis
I had phimosis as a kid and it naturally ceded once my dick started growing and I started masturbating during puberty.
I was very lucky my pediatrician was old school and not educated by kike (((medicine))).

desu sounds like the other guy was gay if he was fascinated with cock

Circumcision should be illegal but it also shouldnt be enforced

Uncutt here, its MUCH better to keep the foreskin because after a couple of days:

I CAN EAT ALL THE ORGANIC CHEESE that accumulates around the folds. Then I can rinse it all down with some HOME MADE ORGANIC LEMONADE.

!T rEALLY !S a cHEAP oRGAN!C lUNCH!

Don't forget they charge you on top of selling your skin. It's judaism at high speed.

>I had phimosis as a kid

Physiological phimosis is a normal stage of penile development. In children it is the rule, not the exception.

doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/the-development-of-retractile-foreskin-in-the-child-and-adolescent-portrait.pdf

They have (((scientists))) around the clock creating studies which (((prove))) circumcision is a huge benefit.

They are getting ready to turn this into a propaganda campaign where the media will just depict all anti-circumcisers as equivalent to anti-vaccers and global warming deniers.

With jews you lose, until all whites start naming the jew and discarding everything associated with them out of hand it will be hard to win this battle.

same :(

Attached: aristotle.jpg (900x600, 99K)

Uncutt here, its MUCH better to keep the foreskin because after a couple of days:

I CAN EAT ALL THE ORGANIC CHEESE that accumulates around the folds. Then I can rinse it all down with some HOME MADE ORGANIC LEMONADE.

The cheese actually makes an OUTSTANDING SALAD DRESSING also!

>I have to agree with with some peasant soldier from the mountains

Monarchy ruled by God or republic ruled by man, dictators are all homos and lowborn demagogues

fuck off pajeet

>uncut
>never had phimosis in my life

I am special

same but now both my parents are dead so i blame jews

Have intact son as well. Too young to tell about this right now. How did you bring it up to him?

Every monarchy starts with a dictator.

As for PHYSIOLOGICAL SCARRING:

Might be too traumatic to continue cutting umbilical chords too.....

Durin WWII jews paid doctors to obtain and sew their foreskins back to their dicks so nazis wouldn't know they're jews.
After fleeing back to America they got the most ingenious idea one can have, let's convince goy that cutting part of his dick is good for him. Whites happily started doing that and now jews are safe in case of Holocaust 2.0.
Waiting for Good goy's defending jewish rule

>Cohen
Strange coincidence.
Is she our not guy?

I love my uncut johnson
let's use the ol' pro-abortion rallying cry for this debate
>If you don't have a penis you don't get an opinion on male circumcision
roasties get toasty

Attached: heh.jpg (437x598, 89K)

Attached: 1520050989663.gif (351x483, 85K)

Yeah, ive thought of that. But, its not the same. Its almost as bad as trans bs. Its just gone, i can only ever "look" like i wasnt babyraped. #stopbabyrape

On the plus side their house burned down recently. Related to some other fucked up stuff they did to me i'm sure.
(No one hurt, insurance they are unharmed)

>Physiological phimosis is a normal stage of penile development. In children it is the rule, not the exception.
Then why do doctors keep mutilating children's's dicks all over the world to remove phimosis? Why do parents get told it's a necessary procedure?
What the FUCK is going on?

Ban medical circumcision and if Jews still want to mutilated baby dicks a Rabbi can come and suck off the newborn.

It's more likely you did, and simply don't remember it because your foreskin became retractable at an earlier age than typical.

Virtually all male infants are born with the foreskin literally fused to the head of the penis and a very small foreskin opening (there's a muscle structure at the tip that's supposed to open for the passage of urine, then close up to prevent contaminants from getting in the penis).

The average age that the foreskin develops enough to be retractible is around age 10, but for some boys it can happen earlier or later.

>t. angry numb cutlet

Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE!

Whether or not it passes, it's great propaganda potential: force the Jews and Arabs together in defense of primitive superstitions. If they're not mortal enemies who are totally incompatible with each other, they're barbarian goatfuckers whose cruel practices are incompatible with western liberalism.

We need to push the angle that Jews and Muslims are the same people.

Also, to allow retraction, two things have to occur...the lamina that fuses foreskin and glans must break apart, and the opening of the foreskin must widen and relax (the muscle that acts as a sphincter in the infant/child eventually loses much of this function as most males enter adulthood)

Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE! Eat the CHEESE!

I enjoy having an uncut cock. Girls love it, it's like I'm wearing a cock ring. My foreskin is pulled back at all times and is never a problem, proper hygiene is all that's necessary

when Sup Forums solves the perplexing mystery of "why" male minds never fully mature
#StopTraditionalJewishGenitalMutilation

Attached: my sides.jpg (533x401, 27K)

>women shouldn't just have 100% control of their own bodies, they should have a voice in men's bodies as well
Women were a mistake

With a SLIGHT loss of sensation it helps a REAL MAN last longer......

What the fuck is wrong with these nonwhites? This one is obviously a 56% savage.

He is two, he follows me to bathroom watches me pee. I talk to him while doing so. "This is how big boys potty, not in their pants, thats ucky oh yeah and my parents cut part of my dick off against my will when i was a baby, I love you, so I didnt do that to ya son. Youre welcomed."
Not even kidding, i say pretty much the same thing everytime he comes in to watch me pee. Which is not everytime I go ofcourse

Jews.

>Agnes M. Sigurðardóttir, the Bishop of Iceland

WTF is this heresy?

Attached: Wtf_22a0bb_3697220.jpg (500x308, 35K)

You should do a nationwide march for this. All the other garbage about me too and women's marches are nothing compared to this.
Do it now friends! How do you take this? Are you all jewish?

>What the fuck is wrong with these nonwhites? This one is obviously a 56% savage.

jUST gET yOUR jOHNSON sNIPPED ........

dont BE jEALOUS

You know

Attached: 1504124895801.png (356x480, 6K)

It's normal. With fapping at 13-14 it goes away and opens.

Na dude our parents were just indoctrinated they should have known, but my mom wasn't browsing Sup Forums in the 80s.
Forgive them user trust me I confronted mine and she cried and knew I was going to one day. The doctors are slick and make it sound necessary, maybe because they get money from the operation.

Anyway I blame the Jews now, and steal goods from Jewish owned companies but pay for my share at American owned companies. I also leave posters with Fuck the Jews all over town sometimes when I'm upset. One day they are gonna be crushed by wave of oppressed goyim they have groomed and mislead.

Attached: yudkowskycircumcision.png (402x775, 115K)

I don't anymore, I realize they did not know what they do. And that resenting my blood will do nothing to change the awful circumstance of our society.

it's way more important than this, circum. is made to change your mental state. Look this vid from Pr Dommergue :
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
all the video is a giant redpill, but if you want to see only the circumcision part it start at 14min.

Attached: 1511038260326.png (1000x802, 30K)

but most jews are not semitic, they are fake eastern european LARPers whop have chosen the synagogue of satan.

What's the chance of winning in court if you sue your parents or your circumcision doctor for circumcising you?

>Mother told me that she didn't have me circumcised and that she wanted it to be my own choice in my own life

Guess some people out there are just selfish.

And that’s your preference. You can have adult circumcision, it’s just that infant males shouldn’t be mutilated against their will.

I called the landfill looking for my foreskin! They told me that they will keep an eye out for it.

I confronted my parents about it 10 years ago. They apologized. I don't resent them for it, they just didn't really understand what they were doing.

Attached: 1513868669587.jpg (500x500, 50K)

you motherfuckers who didn't get cut are so lucky, i'm fucking pissed my parents did this to me, we're not even jews WTF

Absolutely 0
Been down this route
It would set a precedent for millions of lawsuits and the jews cant handle it

same.

Attached: 55556666.png (500x461, 31K)

I have an idea. Mass sue the jews about it.

bluepilled parents still hold a responsibility, it's this kind of normies who sold us and our nations to the jews without even questioning it.

Attached: 1482931713287.png (524x522, 148K)

It doesn't matter, that argument simply draws attention to the nasty shapeshifter habit of, "Fellow white people, we must blah blah blah."

Thank you for telling that piece of shit his opinion doesn't change the trauma.

I don't resent mine for doing it, especially after a couple of friend had to have it done when they were teens. Was pure hell for them at that age, and very girl that knew it happened would dick tease them. Was pretty funny actually.

this. Holy shit. That's quite the rabbit hole. thanks user.

A lot of doctors confuse physiological phimosis (normal developmental state of the penis) with pathological phimosis (anarrowing of the preputial orifice, generally due to scarring and inflammation).

Ironically, a cause of pathological phimosis can be doctors forcing back kids' foreskins before they're ready, leading to the very inflammation and scarring that causes pathological phimosis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5349724/

>Retracting the foreskin of a prepubescent boy with physiologic phimosis, although still a common recommendation by many health care practitioners, has been shown to increase problems such as scarring and infection. These might result in iatrogenic pathologic phimosis and lead to a higher likelihood of circumcision being performed at a later date.16 If the prepuce is unable to retract, there is nothing to clean under. The foreskin should not be retracted for cleaning until the foreskin has naturally separated and the child can do this himself. In fact, the owner of the foreskin should be the first person to retract his foreskin. Forceful retraction causes microtears that can lead to pathologic phimosis.10

The cheese actually makes an OUTSTANDING SALAD DRESSING also!

makes you hate the jews even more... cos now you kinda look like them... down there. :'(

Well, make the best out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM

Unless you're very young, the statute of limitations is likely long past. But there have been young men who have won settlements against the doctors who cut them.

It’s extremely flexible material and if the child is taught to roll it back when cleaning themselves, it will loaner to expand to allow for fully retracting over the erect head later in life. The loss of sensation must be horrible. Dried exposed dull sensations. Still got mine, thank god.

PS no such thing as smegma if you wash. Do men seriously not shower in the AM then again in the evening? If your dick stinks it’s speaks more about the quality of pussies you are dipping it into than foreskin being the problem. That Ph smell.

I take it from your praise of them that unwashed mutilated (kikemcised) penises smell wonderful then? I wouldn’t know sorry.

I'm still confused why Iceland is considered European when the majority of the island lies on the North American plate.

>It will loaner
It will loosen*

Good goy

Attached: 1517448225283.png (559x527, 13K)

I'm uncut. Circumcision makes sense from a doctors standpoint in hot climates where infection from unsanitary conditions and limited water prevent hygenie that could result in an inability to reproduce by severve phimosis. Regions like, dare I say, Kunta's Real Waykanda.

I bet that sensitive penis of yours is causing you to be a "one pump" chump!!

im sorry for u guys

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (633x758, 297K)

Accepted diggits of sympathy

Attached: 1517452124515.jpg (500x507, 64K)