!!!!!!ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!!!!!!! VOL.103.5

HOLY INTERPLANETARY COSMIC FUCK FEST, CAMERON KASKY WANTS 500,000 PROTESTORS TO BRING AR-15's TO WASHINGTON DC AND SMASH THEM ON MARCH 24TH

"Shooting survivor Cameron Kasky, a junior, said the march would include a protest outside the White House in which unloaded AR-15 rifles, the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. "

washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ae68a542b390
LITTLE DOES CAMERON KNOW, THAT AR-15'S ARE ILLEGAL ON CAPITOL HILL

Other News link
"The group is now preparing for the March 24 rally, where they plan to smash unloaded
AR-15 rifles with a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes
to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky."
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-
movement-1519416915?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

Attached: muhfreedom!.jpg (360x270, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-page-organized-protest-texas-different-russian-page-l/
youtu.be/6aYpYGrqs3M
youtu.be/KZKwQcElT7A
youtu.be/hlZqDbzrkN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread again
Sage

That would be a shame if some very very evil Eurasian country sent one agent with a loaded AR15 who'd start shooting at the security from the crowd and force them to put down all armed targets in the vicinities.

Attached: 1374241745001.jpg (200x300, 24K)

If these Kikes are allowed to bring AR-15s into DC I'll be there with mine as well.

Adam Kokesh 2.0

Attached: 920x920.jpg (704x920, 29K)

>buy guns
>instantly destroy them
>gun manufacturers win
I see these protesters are taking the Canadian approach.

500k protesters show up and smash guns.
All are arrested and sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Organizers are given death penalty.

OMG please please please this timeline.

inb4 airsoft army

To what extent is NASA a fucking lie.

#fakespace

Attached: astronaut_traening.jpg (896x597, 176K)

Run it comrade

I want to attend just so i can scavenge all the undamaged parts. Imagine how many thousands of grips, stocks, bolt carrier groups, lower receiver parts like triggers and pins will be left undamaged.

Fuck off kike. This isn't even a blip compared to 90% of the other news this week, it doesn't deserve a thousand threads.

The lulz would be a-plenty

>squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes
>squat
wut

I suppose this Mars mission to make a colony is never going happen.

SpaceX resently sent a self driving car into space, seems kinda odd.

Attached: 1520956446392.jpg (750x756, 164K)

Dude fuck off with this shit thread already you stupid fucking faggot.

Attached: 1521223025431.jpg (1255x1404, 355K)

a pack of fire crackers wold probably work

Someone grab me an A2 buttstock out of the wreckage that is in decent shape.

Space is a meme. Satellites aren't real. GPS is ground-based. Nukes are fake. All Jewish lies.

Forward thinking. I like it. Guess I may go just to buipd an ar on the spot.

I hope you don't seriously believe that. Nothing more than a marketing gimmick for a failing company.

Is this a Russian LARP? Like the texas thing?

texastribune.org/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-page-organized-protest-texas-different-russian-page-l/

It was a tesla roadster, basically just a lotus elise with an electric motor swapped in instead of the toyota celica engine it normally had. It was not self driving. And it was sent into space because they need ballast to test new rockets. Usually rockets just have concrete blocks as ballast for tests. Spacex just used something fun for the ballast and retards lose their shit.

Awwww OP you lied to me. The article says they canceled the idea of bringing the ARs due to legal concerns.

Sadface.gif

>it was sent into space
Lol. No it wasn't

Do us all a favor - sneak in to NK and stand in the next underground nuke test. Report back pls.

You flat earthers are dumber than radical leftists.

They already mentioned that they weren't going to go through with the gun-smashing aspect of the demonstration yesterday for obvious reasons.

Fuck off with these destracto-shill threads please.

Ok, that makes sense

agent boris, your mission is a go.

Prove it nigger

Godspeed you glorious vodka soaked Slav faggot.

You can see the international space station fly overhead with the naked eye. It just needs to be a dusk/dawn. Im not going to spoon feed you on how to do it because I know you don't care. Look up how to know when it will be overhead if you care to try.

Explain why you can't see polaris, the north star, in the southern hemisphere if the earth is flat. I can explain why, the earth is round.

Checkmate, and go fuck yourself.

>"Shooting survivor"

In what part of the body was this kid shot?

He must be tough as nails IMO. I compound fractured my arm last spring and I could barely move without being in fucking agony. I couldn't imagine being shot with a rifle and being in any shape to fly to DC and protest for a weekend.

>Can see ISS with naked eye.
Your retarded if you believe that.
Even with a high powered telescope beyond most people's affordability, the supposed ISS still appears as a single point of light.

Wrong, a dot appears the sky at the exact minute it is supposed to traveling the exact direction it is supposed to every time. And it is moving across the sky way faster than a jet and has no flashing lights.

Like I said, try it. I dare you. But you won't because you are full of shit.

Pic related

Attached: swastikanorth-star.jpg (1000x1000, 232K)

a dot? Holy shit that proves everything. Neck yourself kike

A dot at the exact time and location as the international space station spotting websites say. Let me guess, just a coincidence time after time after time after time.

And I notice you don't dare address the point I made about the North star.

Can you explain to me how a high powered telescope shows only an indistinguishable dot, while a camera on a supposed satellite can achieve full details of cities a la Google Maps supposed satellite imagery?

Or can you explain to me how even using aerial survelliance from planes can only perceive people as single pixels?

STFU spherecucked faggot. The earth is flat and everyone knows it.

I never said you can make out any detail. You can see it because it is highly reflective and the space station is in the sunlight but you are in the dark and your eyes are adjusted to the dark. That is specifically why i said it had to be dusk or dawn. You can't see it when it goes overhead during the day or night. Only when your eyes are adjusted to the dark but the station is in the sunlight.

Im one step ahead of you, faggot. Try to keep up.

Flat Earth is a psy op. Its to associate Jewish conspiracy theories with insane reasoning.

DOTR for Flat Earthers is NOT A MEME
youtu.be/6aYpYGrqs3M

-1 sanction

Why would I have to address Polaris? I never claimed to be a Flat Earther, only that space is a meme and satellites don't exist. Maybe the Earth is round, but you're still never leaving it.

You have to buy em before you break em.

You definitely shouldn't do this, that would be very bad, think of all the grass someone would have to tend.

You still didn't explain the discrepancy in optics between high powered telescopes and cameras.

where is the truck of peace when you need it?

>this
imagine how many AR's you could salvage from this shit show

I like how not one peep about ak47.
Yes, destroy those evil american weapons. Stupid fucking niggers.

Because it has nothing to do with the earth being round/flat and you are trying to derail the discussion.

I give up. Talking to you retaeds is like pulling my teeth with a lair of pliers. Only pulling teeth my actually results in accomplishing something so it is a better use of my time.

You retards make me lose faith in humanity. I really hope you arebjust a troll, for your own sake.

Belief is the mind killer. When you accept any belief you commit to ignorance.

youtu.be/KZKwQcElT7A

I see so you have no argument

Good shit user

Like i said, go watch it cross the sky with your own eyes. Belief is the mind killer. You dont have to beliebe anything. Witness with your own two eyes and be honest.

If you can't see it then you will only prove me wrong. What do you have to lose?

The discussion was never about flat/round. That is the false dichotomy you tried to paint. The discussion was about space being a meme and about how satellites don't exist.

Should colonize Mars by sending a car of peace.

I have no doubt there are "dots" moving in the "sky." That's not even the issue

youtu.be/hlZqDbzrkN4

The iss is a manned satellite in space

>"Shooting survivor Cameron Kasky, a junior, initially said the march would include a protest outside the White House in which unloaded AR-15 rifles, the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. In an email Saturday, he said marchers no longer planned to smash AR-15s because of legal concerns"
Someone read the law and OP didn't read the article. Not a happening.

Attached: 1448601263707.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Dots that appear at the exact time and date and direction predicted and movi g at the predicted speed and disappearing in the predicted direction as well?

You can loom up the prediction literally weeks before. It isnt an aircraft. Airlines arent that punctual. If you have ever flown you know shit takes off +/- 30 minutes from its scheduled time.

Yet the "dot" shows up exactly on time down to the minute at the exact spot and traveling the exact direction expected.

Yeah, its all bullshit. Fuck off. Im done wasting time with you.

And you still cant explain the north star.

I'd never despair about a roll pin or detent spring falling on the shop floor again!

lol

Attached: die.gif (300x192, 1.48M)

Are assault rifles legal to carry in DC? Interesting

That's what you've been programmed to believe.

Dot could be a rock.

Again , I don't need to address Polaris because I never claimed the earth was flat.

Here is the plan anons. Order some big fucking magnets and run across the field taking the guns then throw them over the WH fence.