Just let all Syrian refugees in

Hey Sup Forums just want to share "World Press Photo of the Year" candidate: A child sleeps in a bag in Syria.
Does it change your mind about open border policy?

Attached: BN-XW522_POD031_M_20180315152717.jpg (1280x853, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/elqiK
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-iraq-isis-yemen-saudi-arabia-iran-trump-wars-coming-to-an-end-a8133356.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Does it change your mind about open border policy?
Why would appeals to emotion change my mind on national policy? What am I, a woman?

>fill bag with concrete
>sink it to the bottom of the Mediterranean
>???
>profit

The kid looks comfy to me. Wish I had a qt chauffeuse to carry me around.

It doesn't change my mind that Israel needs to be destroyed before it can foment any more bullshit "Arab Spring" type of mercenary events.

open borders for israel and saudi arabia

Attached: 635669388477906391-ThinkstockPhotos-153696809.jpg (534x712, 79K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno

Attached: 1520442986739.png (1379x503, 105K)

No.

Attached: Captur4.jpg (1524x713, 105K)

Do Finns breed with niggers like Swedes?

Of course. We're first world and Westerners after all. I've never seen an interracial couple live though, but there's plenty.

No. These are horrible parents. Instead of going to a safe(er) neighboring country they torture their child by traveling to Europe and leeching of of welfare, thus teaching their child horrible values.
They should be killed.

no? why should it?

this

what about South Africa? We are tired of hearing about these fucking towelheaded shitskins

>A child sleeps in a bag in Syria.
QUICK
BURN THE CONSTITUTION

??? U dont let feelings decide your politics???

This is the photo of the year? Kek, what a bunch of faggots. No it doesn't change my opnion because feelings don't have place in politics. Maybe if Israel and Saudi Arabia started accepting them I would reconsider.

lol no

We have children here doing the same. Give them beds first then we'll talk about the sand niggers

See? I told you there was enough room for the child & the bomb.

remember this guy he was bringing shitskins into usa

archive.is/elqiK

Attached: Capture.png (667x842, 699K)

wtf tunak tunak..

that child will grow up in islamic household, will be told that all americans are infidels, jihad by puberty

TOP KEK

>cruel-leaf

Attached: 4f7d9b36f9ff4cba62dfda77d2f0ba38.jpg (650x488, 29K)

Do Indian jails have loos? Serious question.

I love Mario's new costume

Top 10 disguises in anime

Why is it my country's problem, when other countries treat their citizens like shit?

Whities shall make an excellent example for others.

Attached: Hipocracy.jpg (1001x621, 135K)

the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) maintains refugee camps for american citizens affected by large disasters.

If they are brought into the the US they must go HERE where they can be protected and isolated from the existing culture. While they wait for the political situation to stabilize in Syria so that they can Go Back there.

These refugee camps are much better equipped than the shantytowns that the refugees may have had to endure overseas.

Attached: FEMA-MainArt-71715457.jpg (2400x1200, 904K)

sage

Attached: spongeno.png (500x370, 369K)

Ive heard of refugees being settled into actual Towns and the locals having to accommodate them.
But these are foreign nationals fleeing a political crisis so they really should be kept some place abit more isolated. Generally speaking islamic people have problems with american culture, and there are certain nationalistic elements in the US who might have a problem with them being here.

So if they were relocated from wherever they are currently placed in the US and relocated to Federal Emergency Management Agency refugee camps that would be alot more efficient and beneficial for them... while they wait for conditions to improve in their Actual Home overseas.
> Same applies to any foreign refugees regardless of their origin, whether its cuba or nicaraugua or the oppressed whites of south africa.

pic related, those fences are there for their safety, and also to make sure a foreign national with no visa isnt allowed to roam the countryside unchecked

Attached: fema-camp-sign.jpg (500x375, 148K)

White South Africans when?

What's the difference between dying of hunger in the ME than in Europe?
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-iraq-isis-yemen-saudi-arabia-iran-trump-wars-coming-to-an-end-a8133356.html

How I feel
- Not my child
- Not my tribe
Indifferent to them
Protective for mine

No. Only send young girls as refugees to marry men, so they are easily assimilated

>ywn be carried around in a bag

Attached: Capture5.jpg (1185x1171, 164K)

is that the guy who does the draenei dance

Exactly.

>not my people
>not my problem

We have people in our own country who are worse off, renounce your citizenship and kys.

somewhere in syria mother looking for her baby

No.

Attached: fixd.jpg (1513x920, 402K)

>We have people in our own country who are worse off,
people? you mean niggers?

The at least that little faggot has a bag to sleep in and will probably get gibs the rest of its life. Meanwhile we have way too many homeless citizens that could be helped but don't get much. I'm talking about people down on their luck or in need of mental health care, not those that choose to be there. I'd rather help our own first before worrying about the rest of the world's problems. Everyone shits on America for being the world police until they need more gibs.

Attached: 1511284837571.png (1000x4227, 91K)

>It was the Republican who is for being the world police bud.

Attached: 509717196.jpg (2000x2512, 519K)