Why?

African American products locked up in cabinets in one store

>Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination.
>The customer claims that the store is intentionally locking up certain products that are made for African Americans.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-014832_1.jpg (1080x1354, 180K)

Because it's easy to see from inventory management which items are high-loss/theft, thus those products start to get locked up. Basically niggers steal nigger shit, so shit that gets stolen is locked up

>African American products
What?

This. The decision is probably made completely from a spreadsheet.

Their hair is like fucking wool

They have to cake themselves in cocoa butter and various other creams everyday other wise they have ashy skin

Attached: ashy_af.jpg (500x626, 34K)

I hope they win, so stores just decide to not stock products for niggers because taking the loss isn't worth it.

>automated system tallies inventory vs actual sales
>automated system updates list of commonly shoplifted items
>colorblind employee moves the products to locked cabinet
>oh fuck nigga these robots be racis n shiet

Attached: can.jpg (582x765, 78K)

All that's necessary to have niggers BTFO on this and offer a redpill is for Walmart to just produce a spreadsheet and explain that it's standard practice to do this with items that are frequently stolen. For extra lulz, have their lawyer say they don't really make any assumptions about who is stealing them, but the fact is that someone is.

This. All that's happenening is an automated system noticing a trend. Certain products are going missing more than others, thus the store starts protecting those products.

Honestly they should just stop selling the products. I doubt the actual sales make up for the extra precautions and loss on theft.

Stores lock up products that are easily stolen or get stolen a lot. Video games are a good example. The only people bringing race into it are the products themselves if and only if they are labeled as specifically for African American hair, and/or the African American consumers who assume the products are only for them.

Walmart Loss Prevention associate here. My store is in a upper middle class white majority city with a few pockets of black neighborhoods and we don't lock up the 'ethnic' section. But, in terms of sales vs losses, the ethnic section will only sell approximately 1 item for every 8 losses. We just don't have the staffing to keep it locked as we are a 24h supercenter

>the ethnic section will only sell approximately 1 item for every 8 losses.
Bull shit.

Do not underestimate the degree to which niggerdom is tolerated and hidden by society. Everything is twisted and manipulated to hide the huge racial disparity in behavior.

"why" he says.

Jesus, why even let niggers in the store.

This stupid thing called the Civil Rights Amendment.

Target LP here. Same here, my store is in a nice neighborhood but we have trolley station just around the corner. Low lives come straight from downtown and they just don't care about getting caught. It's common practice to follow nogs around because they will 100% guaranteed try to steal something.

bruhhh y u ain't let us just steal yo shit mufuggin racys wypipo

Yeah, I thought they made selling them illegal.

I bet the Jews were behind that.

So in the trial the store will provide statistics about stolen products.

It will appear that beauty products for blacks are all stolen with a well above average rate. And thanks to that nigger victim complex the world will see that niggers are really the shittiest community in america.

/thread

Don't know what took so long.

TJX LP here, I don't get any niggers in my stores besides the occasional gypsy. We notice them straight away and just send an associate to stare st them for about 15 minutes until they leave

Yeah pretty much.

>niggers steal shit
>have to protect merchandise
>niggers can't believe it
Niggers are so pathetic. They do it to themselves, yet blame others for their own issues.

Attached: 3niAkdzQiOTxZUUZ642W_Steve-Harvey-Face-12.gif (400x171, 1.45M)

OPs post is literally satire, libs will not able to see the correlation, per usual its whitey's fault

Exactly niggers never buy anything!

Attached: Moegibbs.jpg (248x304, 48K)

If this were true they wouldn't carry the items if they couldn't lock it up.