/AG/ - Anarchism General

Degeneracy has grasped this world within its clutches and nothing can save it at this point. All you can do is prepare for the inevitable collapse and fight for your right to survive. Life is not a given right that everyone is born with. The right to life must be earned. The shadow state is there to dumb you down and turn you into cattle. Through media, you are taught to embrace degeneracy and weakness, to become subserviant and blind. Your ideologies are no better.
>MUH COMMUNISM
>MUH CAPITALISM
>MUH IMPERIALISM
>MUH NATIONALISM
All of these are idiotic concepts that were made to delay the inevitable oncoming of chaos. Give in to them and you'll see yourself collapse just as these ideologies have. The system isn't built to protect you, its built to use you. You are nothing but a resource to it.

Stop consuming mass-media.
Repair your possessions instead of replacing them.
Get fit and healthy, not for roasties but for the sake of survival.
Abandon useless hobbies and pick up a useful skill for when shit hits the fan.
Get educated about the world and how it works so when it burns you'll know what to do.
Abandon time-wasting consumerist activities.
Stop chasing women and thinking that by "becoming a better man" you'll be able to find the "right one".
Use only what you can otherwise make yourself or at least repair.

List of useful side-categories.
>machining and smithing
>woodwork and carving
>electronics and mechanics
>automotive repair

Remember, you need you and yourself only to survive in this world. Assume everyone is against you.

Attached: flag_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf
theanarchistlibrary.org/special/index
archive.org/details/FM2176USARMYSURVIVALMANUAL
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=387i81PIfug
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau-defends-apology-and-105-million-payment-to-omar-khadr/article35623594/
youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Useful resources:
Anarchist Cookbook
uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf

Anarchist Library
theanarchistlibrary.org/special/index

Army Survival Manual (outdated but still has interesting information)
archive.org/details/FM2176USARMYSURVIVALMANUAL

Compiling a list of more.

i love trump as he is the best thing we can have for this country right now, but lets be honest, this board is filled with statists.

i hate weed and drugs, but there is no justification for the state to forcibly kidnap someone for smoking a joint in his own home.

i think prostitution is degenerate, but there is no justification to kidnap and cage two consenting adults who have made an agreeable transaction.

>kidnap
I wasn't talking about kidnapping at all.

What you assume by 'anarchists' are the nu-age faggots AKA antifa, ancoms, etc.
I'm talking about just good 'ole classical anarchism.

"Leave everyone alone as long as they leave you alone".

People can be as degenerate as they want, hence why people've given up on society. I'm just showing an alternate path.

i think that you have misunderstood me

by kidnap i mean "arrest," which is what it really is

anarchy literally means "without a ruler," meaning no one has more rights than anyone else

the state cannot be granted the right to kidnap anyone for a victimless crime anymore than i can kidnap and cage you for doing something i do not like

Ah yes, of course.
I thought you meant vigilantes.

Will you stand by as the system demolishes your every moral and value? Allowing the system into your life is just as bad as allowing yourself to degenerate through exposure from society.

are you familiar with mark passio?

great vids

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

National Anarchism is better

Attached: na.jpg (198x198, 8K)

ANTIFA fucked up Montreal last night. FUCK YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=387i81PIfug

Clearly you did NOT read my post.
Antifa are NOT anarchist.

They're cock-sucking wanna-be communist faggots that don't have the slightest idea of what TRUE anarchism is.
Nope, but I'll make sure to check him out. Thanks.
Perhaps. But my country has never done anything for me so I feel no obligation to do anything for it.

Another suggestion:
After years of constant propaganda and brainwashing being piped and thrown at you, your attention span has decreased and your mind has fogged over.

Combat this through returning your brain to its former state. Get less digital screentime, spend more time reading and doing attention-intensive activities, meditate and do other pro-cognitive tasks.

The human body is a machine, and like all machines it must be kept and maintained to function at best.

Look after your health and your health will look after you.

Get fucked, you losers have nothing to offer except destruction.

Wow it's Anarchism for Retarded Teens: The Trifecta

you dont understand the true meaning of anarchy

That's not what anarchism is.
You're biased because you've seen antifa faggots destroying everything they see.
Real anarchists are the epitome of individualism. A lack of order is not inherently destructive, its the organized order of destruction that results in chaos.

These are just simple resources, not summaries of ideals.

If you want an actual meaning of what anarchism is, read the Anarchist Manifesto by Anselme Bellegarrigue, not the other one.

>1.
a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems.
"he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchy"
synonyms: lawlessness, absence of government, nihilism, mobocracy, revolution, insurrection, riot, rebellion, mutiny, disorder, disorganization, misrule, chaos, tumult, turmoil, mayhem, pandemonium
"the country is threatened with anarchy"
antonyms: government, order
absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal

Second definition implies the first one. Only people that advocate it are losers who hate life no sane person wants anarchy.

> A lack of order is not inherently destructive, its the organized order of destruction that results in chaos.
Yes it is destructive just look at any country where order breaks down and the ensuing anarchy. Libya, Somalia etc Just take your pick.

I'd rather kill myself than live in a fucking mad max world of neckbeards and Tyrone with 50 chained up white girls.

>he doesnt even understand the most basic latin

anarchy literally means "without a ruler"

You say that only people that hate their lives advocate it.
Are you telling me you enjoy life as it is right now?

Are you saying that you enjoy a life where every single word you say is going to be used against you the second the system deems you unuseful to it?

Are you saying that you enjoy living within a hedonistic society of degenerates the interests of which are only to reproduce and find self-pleasure?

If you are, I can't help you.

no one cares retard

Who the fuck cares, we basically live there at this point.
>tyrone with his harem of hook-up race-traitor whores
>neckbeardfags running around with katanas consuming anime and jerking off
>normalfags that're basically fucking soulless drones
Tell me one good thing about this world. One thing would be enough to change my mind.

Have fun degenerating into a brain-dead puddle of shit as society sucks the last remaining energy from you to pay for itself.

I gave you a dictionary definition and what people mean by the word anarchy. You just want to play semantic word games and haven't addressed the destructiveness inherent in you ideology. You are content with destruction that's why you keep deflecting.

>Are you telling me you enjoy life as it is right now?
Yes I am. I'm getting my masters and got a great job lined up.

>If you are, I can't help you.
You don't want to help anyone you are just mad and want to destroy things looking for poor souls to take advantage of.

Forgot to quote

>what (((people))) mean
>not the literal meaning of the word

You're not getting me lad.
As I've said in I just want to be left alone by the fucking system and its agenda.

Perhaps its not as cucked in brit-bongistan, but here in Canada everything is going to shit.
The gubbermint is building fucking subsidized housing 500m from my home. They've been importing rapefugees by the thousands. There're fucking mudslimes every other step of the way.

On top of this all, I pay fucking enormous sums of money in taxes so that they can pay fuckers like this:
>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau-defends-apology-and-105-million-payment-to-omar-khadr/article35623594/
millions of dollars.

I've got a niece that's being taught sex ed in fucking grade two and encouraged to 'experiment'.

I'm fucking horrified that any day I may be fired because of diversity quotas and human resources, having received multiple notices that I need to fix my "approach" to work, AKA I don't have a fucking idiotic smile on my face 24/7.

I'm sick of it.

First time I've ever considered this ideology in such a way. Thank you user

faggots like antifa are statists

anarchy is much the same as libertarianism

No problem.
Most people don't understand that anarchism isn't about chaos for the sake of chaos.
It's chaos for the sake of strengthening and improving yourself.

In a sense its even got elements of self-improvement in it, for to survive in an increasingly degrading world you must become increasingly superior to society in order to prevail.

This 100%.

I do normally at present advocate for a big authotarian Nazi type government as the wheels have come off society at the same time in my heart of hearts I just want the same thing more or less be left alone as I'm a responsible person who doesn't need government interference at every turn

if you get a chance watch the video linked here

It never ceases to amaze me that no matter how much you cuck a person, no matter how much you restrict someone, they'll get used to it and either act as "victims" or ignoring it altogether instead of properly fighting the cancer at its root.

People are allowing themselves to be ruled by the unqualified, they are allowing themselves to be beaten senseless by the system and yet they come back for more.
Weakness has come to plague this world and that's plain unacceptable.

Indeed.
Authoritarianism certainly does appeal as a valid alternative to the degeneracies of modern """"democratic"""" society.

However, as we've all seen, all empires must fall and there's yet one to survive the test of time. As such, we can conclude that the natural state of things is to simply be left alone and let them change by themselves.

I will watch. Under such an ideology in the current world I know this is stupid and extreme end of spectrum how does an anarchist society defend itself from another country's big gov army. Will watch the video

It's all relative, all those things are minor compared to what you are proposing. I look at the world and see how crazy that is. It's the same with communism, you can make all the great arguments you want but the reality of communism is horrendous.
Everywhere there is anarchy it's brutal and people flee their homeland and possessions.
You are complaining about subsidized housing being built half kilometer from your house or being told to smile at work. Your problems are so trivial compared to the solution which leads me to believe there is something deeply wrong with your life and want to bring us all down with you.

Anarchism only works when there's a system to fight, yes.
Its for this very reason that I'm advocating the "left alone" mentality.

The goal is not to destroy the system, its to find ways to cheat the system. The system will be there forever anyways, and its stupid to waste your energy wanting to demolish society.

What I'm vouching for is I suppose what you can call "hermit anarchism", where I'm vouching to leave society and advise a small group of people to, not destroy everything.

Refer to this

Anarchism Is edgy teen angst bullshit that violates the NAP from the start

Attached: FB_IMG_1520886561409.jpg (480x474, 33K)

this is a great question. i have not found someone who has an answer to it yet

also

this is what belief in authority lands you
youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk

No it isn't.
Anarchism doesn't call for the violation of the NAP.

In fact, the entire concept of a non-aggression pact stems from the lack of a ruling authority and as a result individual parties must form a peace pact if they wish to continue existing without conflict.

Once again, you're fucking thinking of antifa giving anarchy a bad reputation.

Instead of actively fighting the system, I merely wish to drop out of it and be left to my own devices. While I am not speaking for ALL anarchists, anarchism is about individuality and MY view of anarchy is just that. My individual view which I am trying to share with you lads.

Anarchism today is a joke nothing but pussy ass communist no sense of Choas for the sake of CHAOS! You want too stop goverment but then end being A FUCKING GOVERMENT. Worked out for Cuba , Che getting Shafted by Castro.

No offense lad but I have absolutely no idea what you just tried to say in that post.

Why not call yourself a libertarian and avoid all the nutters who want to destroy things. Why not work to reform the system of the things you don't like. You are talking about being left alone. Do you have any idea how oppressive and brutal anarchism is taken to its conclusion. No one is going to leave you alone warlords are going to pop up immediately with absolute authority. We are apes and we band together and follow a leader and have being doing so since the dawn of man. The government is there to protect us from other people. You are delusional if you think people are just going to just leave you alone.

i think big government enabling morons to reproduce at a higher rate than higher iq contributors to society has a lot to answer for in cases like this.

The system itself is flawed and it will NEVER change.
You literally cannot reform the system because it always just repeats itself.
Improving the system is just a waste of energy because it'll never be accomplished.

It was built to change that's the whole idea of democracy if people don't like something they can vote, it avoids breaking and destroying everything. The things you complain about weren't built into the system, people didn't like it and were motivated enough to changed it.

As Churchill said
>Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…

Democracy does not work.
I do know the quote however and I agree partially.

I've never seen democracy actually work effectively. The only results of democracy are stagnation and a lack of change. Perhaps accelerated democracy, one that would work WITHOUT multiple layers of voting, may work.

But we all know how well that works out.
Humanity cannot implement a proper government/ideology and so we blame said ideology. Wrong. Humanity itself is flawed.

chruchills a joke and a degenerate

Regi, is this you?

>Democracy does not work.
Have you heard of MAGA and president Trump

>Humanity cannot implement a proper government/ideology and so we blame said ideology. Wrong. Humanity itself is flawed.
I agree. That's why anarchy terrifies me and what the Churchill quote was for.

ur mum a joke and a degenerate

>Anarchist cockbook
Useless. You can make better shit just by taking a chemistry lesson.

He said most anarchists today are just communists.

Donald Trump won because of the electoral college. If it wasn't there to help, Shillary would've won by popular vote. Pure "democracy" is established upon the population's vote, not the vote of the electoral colleges. So ironically enough, electoral colleges protected democracy from itself.

Nope, not even close.

Ah, but that's where the 'today' plays off.
"Today" is no example for any ideology.

To me, anarchism doesn't mean what it means to nu-age sissies. To me it means something else. It doesn't mean censorship of free speech for the sake of "muh antifa equality". It doesn't mean restriction of personal freedoms to fit an agenda because anarchism HAS no agenda.

the best example we have of what you mentioned imo is the Gallic Wars.

Gaul was a more libertarian society of tribes. Rome decided they wanted a war of profit against the Gauls and they were able to defeat them because authoritarianism proved more efficient in war.

This seems to be the way it will always play out.

In times of crisis, you need a person of above average intelligence to be in a position of authority.

I agree, Anarcho-Monarchism is the way

Attached: monarchy pepe.jpg (724x960, 56K)

Genuine questions for Anarchists (No Trolling, dead serious).
1. How would anarchism deal with false accusations? Surely just because a stronger person or group of people states that "He/she is guilty" that does not prove guilt without some kind of due process. Additionally, what about people who are unpopular but not guilty? How would an anarchist system handle an OJ simpson?
2. How would Anarchism solve problems in the home. For example, I am a former social worker's assistant (It was a job in college, I needed the cash) and often times the only time child abuse or Domestic Abuse is solved is when the government steps in. 99% of people would agree that this is a legitimate use of government. Additionally, how would it solve child abuse by an adult in the home when the parents consent? I have seen hundreds of cases where a child is abused and 1 or both parents knowingly turn a blind eye and it is only when a child cries out to a cop, doctor, teacher or other mandated reporter that we actually get involved. How would an anarchist system deal with this?
3. How would an anarchist society maintain an army? There has to be some form of defense for the land that is being occupied by the residents. There are only 3 possible other outcomes
>Protection by another state
>Protection by natural resources such as a mountain range or hard to cross desert.
>Have no resources and therefore not be worth invading or living in.
4. How would criminal justice work for minor offenses? There seems to be only 2 possible punishments in an anarchist society, banishment or death, neither of which seem fitting for a bar fight or a teen with a spray can.

Attached: no tendies.png (1332x527, 86K)

Why do you brainlets always bump these bait threads?

So according to you America isn't a democracy because it isn't a "pure democracy", which you get to define how you want.

Pro tip
There is no democracy manual. All western democracies have their own quirks that are particular to their people, culture and history.

pretty interesting, i guess need more lets laugh at uk the CuCkZ threads

We should all strive to go off the grid, we would be much happier as human beings. This rat race does not benefit anybody.

>1
That depends on a case by case basis. It could be just telling them to fuck off or, in a much more serious matter, shooting them.
OJ would probably just lose his job
>2
Anarchy isn't absolute anarchy. There are still communities and places people can go to if they're abused. Child abuse violates the NAP of the child, so the child could present equal countermeasures guilt free. However, due to the child's weaknesses, it will be like nearly every single child abuse case; nobody will step in to help unless the child talks out.
>3
This is a difficult subject. Generally I like to cite Vietnam and the guerrilla tactics used to keep the world's most powerful government away. Even though it was communist, it is an example of large scale guerrilla.
>4
Nearly every situation can be sorted out without shooting someone. In the case of the bar fight, patrons can be just told to leave. For the teen, he can be held until he cleans the wall.

Attached: 1fpxdl (1).jpg (547x402, 23K)

Interesting, but I think these assume a lot of voluntary transactions.
>1
What would stop a group of people from just shooting the unpopular person? What if no one is left to avenge the dead?
>2
The child may lie, people may misinterpret the situation or the child can be confused. Don't we need professionals to deal with this situation?
>3
But they were still organized. The Viet Cong had a hierarchy. The Communist Chinese were also funding them. Guerrilla tactics still require some leadership.
>4
Just asked to leave? And if they don't? What if the teen refuses to clean the wall? This assumes a lot of volunteerism

Thank you for your answers btw

agree wholeheartedly and something im striving for

how brutally do you have to get raped as a child to think like this?

Interesting thread. My main board is /out/ so a lot of what you're saying is resonating with me.

Keep it up OP.

go back to faggot

Attached: 1510773503243.png (991x1753, 31K)