An angry green haired roastie is coming at you with a Katana

An angry green haired roastie is coming at you with a Katana.

What do you do, robots?

Attached: greenhairbeware.jpg (600x435, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/428101002
bluemoongame.com/a-woman-stabs-her-boyfriend-with-a-katana-sword-for-playing-too-much-pubgs-and-allegedly-cheating-on-her/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=aZLIi0-3kN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please, first off, I'm a oldfag and I don't need a "Roastie" talking down to me, thanks. Second, My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of blacks because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in african studies and detroit studies. What do you do with your life, other than making racist jokes on an anonymous image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are just a faggot who should just kill yourself.Thanks for listening.

he looks like a downie

stop it with one finger

move to spain invoke franco and kill separatists

Attached: dualcolt45_BAS.png (448x433, 261K)

if your response isnt this then youre a fucking cuckold

Attached: quick thinking.gif (500x209, 315K)

Good pasta
Saved

Pocket sand to eyes, ninja star to right knee cap, drop down spin fist to vagina, elbow to chin, finger in ear, step-over toe hold to right foot, repeat vagina punch, thumb in anus, downward pressure on left calf, repeat vagina punch.
>recovery time: three weeks
>injury to ego: irreparable

Attached: sherlock.jpg (460x276, 42K)

Throw the chair I'm sitting on straight into her, pick up the other char nearest to me and keep smashing her with it until the katana drops out of her hand.

After that I'll just muscle her out towards the front door before kicking her out into the street before she gets eaten by Muslims

Need gestalt on this

would beat

Attached: 150318415429.jpg (499x499, 36K)

Catch it between my palms. She looks like Katie Holmes is having a rough time.

Please please someone tell me there is video of this. If not, who wants to film a dramatization?

>robots

Fuck off virgin faggot

dodge every attack before teleporting behind her and saying "nothing personal, kid"

duh

pull out my EDC

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jerry Garcia. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Jerrys nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Rick Turner literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jerry Garcia truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jerrys' existential catchphrase "I died a heroin addict" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rick Turner’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a "SHE JUST BLEW ME "tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Ftfy,faggot

Attached: 1518299096640.jpg (2213x6204, 1.64M)

Attached: 1475538795484.gif (400x225, 1000K)

This. Didn't see that bit

Everyone needs to read this article. This is some sort of mall ninja shit.

google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/428101002

“The victim said his survival instincts kicked in, drawing from his martial arts training and a lifetime love of Kung Fu films.

“I was able to wing chun my way to survival,” Lovell told Oregon Live, referring to a traditional form of Chinese Kung Fu that specializes in close range combat.”

Your story gets more elaborate every time I read it.

hug her

>robots
go back to r9k fag , get out

Attached: Andy Get the bikes, we're going after the kikes Warskii.png (775x513, 471K)

Activate my ultra instinct.

“Alex Lovell, the victim, told an Oregon media outlet he was able to fight off his girlfriend and convince her to call for help.

It's a tale of infidelity accusations, video games, and chopped off body parts.

“I was just so proud for beating this samurai wannabe crazy lady with hate in her heart,” Lovell, 29, told Oregon Live. “I’ve been preparing my whole life for something like this."

This is what a Sup Forums domestic dispute looks like.

Take her to the next available showing of Black Panther.
Leave in the middle. Change locks.

the fuck are you talking about you stupid maplenigger , its a pasta

"I've been preparing my whole life for something like this"

I honestly hope I can dodge the first swing. If I successfully do it, she's fucked.

Good pasta

Attached: 100.jpg (486x409, 45K)

Teleport behind her and rape her.

>Psssh nothing personal thot.

Attached: 1517537853036.png (860x684, 165K)

>green hair
Tell it that St Patrick's day is not till tomorrow and that she has terrible taste anyhow.

>muh dik

use my white privilege to stop it
>white privilege doesn't exist
>get killed

I block it with a metal folding chair and backhand the bitch and she loses the sword.
> this is actually plausible since they are commonplace in public, and if the sword defeats the metal of the chair it will probably get stuck in the chair
> the wielder can be attacked while they fuss over retrieving the sword
> if its a cheap plastic chair with a metal base its unlikely the sword will cut into that, which allows it to be used for parrying anyway.

Chootum.

fast roll 3 times, then backstab her and take her humanity

kek
bluemoongame.com/a-woman-stabs-her-boyfriend-with-a-katana-sword-for-playing-too-much-pubgs-and-allegedly-cheating-on-her/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=aZLIi0-3kN4

I leave a sage and all him a faggot

Hit her with ye olde Djibouti Shooty then sue her next of kin in small claims court for the cost of ammunition just to rub some salt in their wounds.

Attached: 1521097851723.jpg (750x699, 100K)

He's probably on a lot of painkillers

>letting him live and calling the cops on herself

Attached: retarded feel 1.png (403x448, 53K)

Yeah but diamonds are the hardest metal, asshole.

I'll have sex with her as i don't really play shitty games like PUBG