DEATH FOR DRUGGIES

TRUMP TO ENDORSE/PASS DEATH PENALTY FOR DRUG DEALERS!

The mad man has finally done it!

Attached: C842F37F-4139-46D1-8FF9-8449D71966B4.jpg (1125x535, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/03/15/exclusive-trump-finalizing-opioid-plan-death-penalty-418488
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/16/17126430/trump-opioid-dealers-death-penalty
qz.com/1230401/opioid-epidemics-trumps-leaning-toward-the-death-penalty-for-dealers/
cbsnews.com/news/trump-finalizing-opioid-plan-that-includes-death-penalty-for-drug-dealers/
nosign.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does that mean Jews get the rope

what's he going to do with all of the dead niggers?

And not a thing of value will be lost.

>those retweets

savage!

There are gonna have to hang niggers from trees again from the amount of dealers there are.

How will they kill all those people? Isn't the US running out of the execution drugs? They have to bring back firing squad.

YES!!!! I LOVE YOU TRUMP!!
My cousins are all druggies and there is no one I hate more than the dealers. Yeah my cousins have a lot of personal responsibility but it still could not be done without the fucking heroin dealers. I wish we could sentence people to torture but since we have a constitution (I respect that) we should be able to sentence them to death.
Fuck all heroin dealers. I hope the courts don't cuck trump on this.

Attached: alcoholi.jpg (465x349, 209K)

Can someone explain to me why the shitlibs hate rules/laws and always side with criminals? Does it have anything to do with neoliberal cargo cult?

kek

>1488 retweets

I wish he was that strong against antifa.

Attached: 1493753790543.jpg (1848x994, 172K)

What if a cop frames someone? That shot actually happens. I’m not comfortable with this at all. It isn’t right. What the actual fuck is going on with the world right now.

please be real

Attached: 1509820109656.png (1375x645, 622K)

Massive weekly bonfires until they're all gone.

Just like if only a jury couldn't decide of someone's execution
Trump will be BTFO

>What if a cop frames someone?

Cops don't frame productive citizens, only criminals that deserve it

SHEEEEEEIT SENPAI TRUMP GON’ KILL ME

it's all just whatever seems the most tolerant to the person at the time
if someone says "X group of people should have Y done to them" they'll argue against it in favor of 100% equal treatment

Tell them you want equality for something and they'll find a way to switch it around so equality means people get what they deserve, and well-off folk should be punished for it

if you're looking for a point of consistency to work from, all you're going to find is "attention seeking" as a common factor

Because they have nothing left anymore. They need votes from "muh rebels" The average American does not care about illegals, maybe they have some compassion but the idea of open borders is still extremely radical to most people. Additionally, the democrats are hoping to legalize felon voting in all states in the near future so that they can actually get debates inside prisons. If people could vote in prison that is 3M+ votes all for democrats. Think about it, if you were an illegal and you could vote, wouldn't you vote for the person who would free you?
What if everyone in prison is innocent? By the time someone is found guilty in a court of law, there is no reasonable doubt that they are innocent.

Attached: chicken spiral.jpg (500x281, 69K)

how is this different than a cop framing someone for murder?

pharma Jews BTFO

what are the chances he just says stuff and never follows through?
that would be weird, huh?

Even worse...
>no one else noticed that
tweet is fake and gay

politico.com/story/2018/03/15/exclusive-trump-finalizing-opioid-plan-death-penalty-418488

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/16/17126430/trump-opioid-dealers-death-penalty

qz.com/1230401/opioid-epidemics-trumps-leaning-toward-the-death-penalty-for-dealers/

cbsnews.com/news/trump-finalizing-opioid-plan-that-includes-death-penalty-for-drug-dealers/

Tweet might be fake but story is real.

nothing is real

>how do we fix all these problems caused by prohibition policy
>MORE PROHIBITION POLICY

Attached: 1279620053138.jpg (600x572, 89K)

Because framing someone for selling drugs is easy. For murder not so much. You idiot.

>t. libcuck

Uhhhhh. Aren't the dealers doctors?

The demographics on opiates is middle aged white women with prescriptions.

Killing the drug dealers will only push the price of illegal drugs up. It will make the stakes higher. If trump was really based he’d go after the pharma kikes. The real kingpins.

dude lmao

I wonder if they will execute doctors who are overprescribing? That’s how this whole thing got started.

Good.

Attached: dredd2.jpg (660x371, 54K)

Fuck this boomer cuck

Build the wall

at a no-trial hearing
>yeah, and we found him with $8 of weed. That's his second offense this decade, we got him for jaywalking back in 09'. Personally, your honor, I think he was going to sell it.
>I think you're absolutely right, Ricky, this man and his entire family will be executed tomorrow at 3 PM

Most opioid deaths are heroin and have very little to do with doctors the people that blame the "Pharma kike" are misinformed pain patience and doctors are not a problem it's the Mexicans that are the problem

>How can we solve the middle east crisis?
>Murder every horrific regime leader, that way there will never be any more horrific regime leaders!

>How can we solve the terrorist crisis?
>Murder every terrorist, that way there will never be any more terrorists!

>How can we solve the drug crisis?
>Murder every dealer, that way there will never be any more dealers!

Anybody see a pattern of retardation?

Oh man, looks like I'll finally have to find another occupation. Oh, wait, I'm not a burger.

Attached: shwing.gif (320x240, 498K)

Build a wall

Bonespur McChickenhawk really gets into the death thing. When will he hang the pharma Jew? They're the worst drug dealers on the planet.

Genius. All of the information says opioid dealers. No one is getting executed for a table spoon of weed.

How has nobody said Dead Nigger Storage yet

Attached: B5C2B5FD-C7B3-4A14-A3E3-2DF720F86585.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>comparing regimes to a drug crisis

Is this real?

So many junkies start dealing to pay for their habits. So if the plan is just to get rid of white junkies by any means then go ahead, just kill users or imprison them for live. At least there won't be any junkies.

>government regulation is a liberal standpoint

>be me
>see OP
>"opioid"
>"let's see how retarded user is being today.."
>ctrl + f weed
I figured as much.

This. Why does no one understand this. It's so fucking conservative to make taxpayers pay for druggies health care, food, housing, legal appeals, etc. Just let them overdose.

Ok so fewer people will buy and sell them, good

They just need to push prices up above what the average junkie can afford. No one would be a heroin addict at $40,000 a gram

He is probably talking about death penalty for Fentanyl dealers and dealers that lace their drugs that kill their buyers.

I dont think that its going to be a 300 dollar per communist bounty like Duterte though

He is. If you read the article he says that it would be in cases where a death occurs. That being said that is the only constitutional way to do it.

no one? some already addicted people would kill for their high...
violent crimes will rise even more in murica :D

I think I’m the only right winger in the world that doesn’t support government mandated death penalties.
I’d rather have it legal for mob rule style retribution that let the government decide who lives and dies. Oh your little girl got raped? Here’s the rope, go get him. Oh someone broke into your house and killed your wife? Here’s your gun. Or the community comes together to apprehend the town pedo for a nice potluck hanging. But no, the government shouldn’t have a say. That’s power you’ll never get back and there is no ending to what can be considered worthy of death.

It is a little more complex than that. Some people just don't have the capability to commit violent crime. Additionally, it would be a barrier to new people starting the drug.

Fucking underrated

Attached: rare-spicy-pepe-22754883.png (500x331, 48K)

The strange thing is that I can remember that years ago, anytime that you saw a heroin addict on COPS they were cooperative, super honest, and not violent at all. The most was ever burglaries and break ins where as soon as they know they're busted, they sort of have that "Yeah, I know" look and go along without any trouble. That was around the early turn of the millennium. Now, there's actual violence surrounding it and I can't help but think that it has something to do with either the change in quality of what H they are getting or that there is something in these Oxycontins prescribed and sold, besides the opiate, that has gone under the radar.

You are also only seeing a sample from a reality show

The problem is that it's pretty easy to enrage a group. So there would be roaming hoards of people killing everyone because "they did something wrong". Even in the Wild West they had court. And in cases where lynch parties came in it was because the courts failed to convict.

Pfizer & GlaxoSmithKline shaking in their boots!

I remeber seeing many libs say shoot your local dealer. Cant wait to see the flip

Can I come too? I have pink floyd saucerful of secrets on tape.

>a reality show
COPS predates all that crap, user. If it's a reality show, it was the first one. Also, I think you assume that my statement is based off of only seeing it happen a few times. It was every single time. There'd be friendly bets made on what drugs was the perp on and if they were honest, non violent and cooperative it was heroin every time.

>push prices up above what the average junkie can afford
why do guntards not understand that this logic also applies to illegal guns

The flip happened in the 90's Coon lives matter will likely fight this as racist.
As the true crime rate drops and fewer people are actually victims of crime, more people will favor solutions like "muh rehab" over real solutions like incarceration. We saw this shit in th 60's with the criminal saver movement and then in the 80's/90's when crime was high and strict sentencing laws were placed.
>We have been on this ride before.

Attached: cucked sad man.png (733x661, 988K)

I say bring back hanging. Rope will last.

just fucking legalize it and tax that shit already.

Being deprived of the right to vote for non-violent offenses should be sufficient. Incarceration is mostly a stupendous waste of taxpayers' money.

except it isn't. Incapacitate means they aren't committing more crimes.
>Most people don't vote anyway, so the perceived risk would be low.
>Dog fighting is a non violent crime
>Most quality of life crimes are low level property crimes but enough low level crimes leads to a broken window effect.

thank you

Attached: 1520802612821.jpg (335x359, 30K)

>fewer people will buy and sell them
absolute retard thinking right here. addicts will not stop buying and the fewer you have selling the more power and money those people get until their little groups become so entrenched tha they end up becoming nationally dominating criminal syndicates. you're giving these animals a dose a steroids

pro tip: the mob would never have become as powerful as it once was if not for prohibition.

you dont know wtf u talking about

there are fentanyl compounds and others that can get 20,000,000 people high per gram (1000mg)
you can make 20 million dollars (200,000 doese) with 1 kilogram (1000grams) of normal fentanyl

>morons vote for morally decrepit morons
>said morons compose a law that states that upstanding citizens such as yourself must exit their home by putting the left foot into the public space before the right one
>?
>Justice is served (and profitable!)

Yes, and when someone dies from that, then we charge the distributers with murder, fewer people will take that risk.
What are you rambling about? the fact that not every law is moral?

>the fact that not every law is moral?
This is evidently the fact in this Great State of the Union of States.

So because every law is not on your specific moral grounds, every law is invalid? I am genuinely confused as to what point you are attempting to make.

>1,488 retweets

No way. No fucking way dude.

For the lazy...
>mandatory minimums for drug traffickers and include language urging prosecutors to seek the death penalty as an option for drug dealers in fatal opioid overdose cases,

desu
DESU
tbH
t.b.h
desu

Attached: inde8888x.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You contend that the law is incorruptible, for it is not made by men but a reflection of some higher realm beyond human ken?

I am going to ignore you because you are either an anarchist or a troll.

Blatantly unconstitutional and will never happen.

I'm not going to sentence you to death for this.

wtf? i love state killings now

Not entirely, you cannot execute someone unless someone dies but you can certainly get the death penalty for actions that lead to death

ABSOLUTELY DUTERTE!

He's bringing back the chopping block in town squares across america.
We love our town squares, don't we folks?

why can't i frisk him if hes not a cop?

Attached: ok.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Awesome! which doctors and pharmacists are we going to lock up and put to death first?

Fucking retards

>First Trump makes everyone hate me with stupid stereotypes just cuz I'm mexican
>Now Trump wants kill me
ENOUGH

Attached: 804.jpg (646x774, 188K)

>We love our town squares, don't we folks?
We certainly do.

Attached: Capitol Idea.jpg (700x630, 78K)

If you killed someokne in the course of dealing drugs, you could get the needle. You could not be executed for based on the general premise that "drugs kill." That would be a novel attempt by any prosecutle willing to try it but I guarantee every circuit and probably most district judges would reverse the sentence. Same goes for state high courts.

>drug dealer
>illegal Mexican
Bruh you are a stereotype.

there's something to be said for public executions

>if you kill your enemies, they win

All I can think of is that Slav beating that other Slav drug dealer to death with a bungee cord while taped to the front porch.

nosign.ytmnd.com/
nosign.ytmnd.com/
nosign.ytmnd.com/

>too many blacks are incarcerated in prisons for nonviolent drug offenses
>just execute them all

The man has a way of cutting through the BS