twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he already blows them the fuck out, daily

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0

we must add injury to insult

Attached: canadaday.jpg (499x652, 135K)

Just annex us, please.

How would that benefit us?

And Canadians aren't Americans?

Please take out everything east of Manitoba.

The Canadians are creating another Mexico up there. A bunch of shitskins flooding in. We'll have to deal with the problem sooner or later

Another Mexico no, another Venezuela

Look how cool and edgy OP is.
AHAH lmao. MAGA

Attached: -zftc51lLCn0VDXFZ0BvXDjy7M0Xx-t9x0YxJ5j9Y78.jpg (320x634, 53K)

What is so bad about Canada again, can you tell me please? Is it weather? What?

Attached: IMG_20180313_074400280_HDR.jpg (4160x2340, 2.51M)

The millions of chinks, apoos, and ahmeds. We're going to turn out like Sweden and the other cucked goys like Germany and Britain.

Lots of land and resources. Also we have a higher proportion of whites than you do. Rural whites especially, since almost all of them would consistently vote Republican.

Waste not.

>pic related
/thread

Attached: omar khadr WINS.jpg (2000x2000, 3.3M)

this

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (500x277, 45K)

That feeling must be really exhausting.

Canada just has a bad leader. they're still better than brits and euros

I think this statement means to be aware of provocative nature of any conflict and try to not put yourself in risky situations. Just my opinion.

That’s fucking funny. Good friends.

It's a meme, he never said those words specifically. He was talking about not engaging in overseas conflicts (in the context of ISIS), which would result in acknowledging the group as a serious threat and legitimizing their actions in the eyes of other extremists. The reasoning is debatable (especially since ISIS was conducting attacks on Western nations so there is no ignoring it), but it wasn't memeworthy enough so you go the famous "quote" instead.

He's enough of a joke that there is no need to make up fake quotes, there's plenty of real ones to use in my opinion.