What if we all converted to Judaism?

What could they do? The Old Testament lays out a racial supremacist doctrine. Goyim will change to anything that is non-white.

The main drawback here, is that the real actual swindlers will still exist and there would be little we could do to extract the parasite.

Attached: starofdavid[1].jpg (1000x667, 571K)

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I am a Jew user.

Heil Jesus.

you can only be jewish by blood

If you become your enemy you win. Are you sure you're not Canadian?

You can't convert, it's not like splashing some water on you and bam you're a Jew

First you need a rabbi who will help you chip your dick, teach you hebrew and make you read texts for min 1 year and max 10 years. You will be at the synagogue listening to lectures and praying every day

He will also have to asses you are legitimate and not a swindler, checking everyone you interact with and learning everything about your life. Finally if you pass all that you'll get a certificated and then you can't renounce the citizenship, you are a Jew forever. There is a way in but there is no way out

Good luck goy

Attached: 1500076358134.jpg (1200x672, 305K)

Jews are a race, moron.

Attached: Juden.jpg (1024x721, 125K)

We don't accept people like you though.

Attached: בענסנײַנ.png (767x571, 374K)

>brainlet

you don't need to know hebrew to convert

there are many converts. you can be racially jewish but jewish religiously and vice versa

>let's all ruin our immortal souls selling ourselves in service to satan
how about fuck off jew?

Now, now Juden. You wouldn't want to harm your tribe by blatantly demonstrating that famous lying tongue of yours, would you?

Attached: Hitler on Jews.jpg (850x446, 191K)

Nice try but I’d rather blow my brains out

>sell your soul to your enemy's religion
Gee what a great plan! Now ain't that quackin' crazy?

nice meme infographic pajeet

That would involve me cutting off a part of my penis. No thanks.

Besides, jews don’t accept converts. That’s why they keep calling Ivanka is shiksa.

Means jack shit in the grand scheme of things, like blacks converting to Islam.

Are you claiming that if I (WASP) converted to Judaism, that I would be accepted, as equal to a Jew who is blood by virtue of the mother?

>you don't need to know hebrew to convert
Hebrew is a fake language anyways. Ancient so-called “Hebrew” is Phoenician. He script called “paleo-Hebrew” shouldn’t even be called that because it’s Phoenician. The later script called Hebrew in modern use and also used for Yiddish is the Aramaic script. Like the script, “classical” Hebrew is just fucking Aramaic.

None of these are real languages, they’re just fucking regional dialects with words borrowed from other languges jews have adopted while living parasitically within other hosts. Ladino is Spanish. Yiddish is eastern German mixed with Crimean Gothic. Ancient Hebrew is Phoenician. Classical Hebrew is Aramaic. Modern Hebrew is a fake made up modern reconstruction created about a century ago by Zionist fanatics who having no idea how it was spoken or pronounced but influenced by Yiddish and Arabic plus they added vowels. The only reason jews speak it is because 99.9% of those around them can’t understand it

And the Juden slithers away, shame was hoping you'd bite...Here, take this picture as a reminder to behave better next time.

Attached: Titus.jpg (474x315, 37K)

>muh larping!
>1 post by this ID
What did the Jew mean by this?

when I engaged in war tourism in the middle east I actually killed a couple of you.

He wanted to pretend the Jews were just a religion, until they were called out. Then they scattered. So now I'll leave the thread with a few quotes:

“Since the Jews are the highest and most cultured people on earth, the Jews have a right to subordinate the rest of mankind and to be the masters of the earth.”
-Rabbi Harry Waton

“The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other Races... Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled.”
-Baruch Levy, letter to Karl Marx

“All non-Jews are evil by nature. The Jews are the crown of creation, the non-Jews are the scum of the earth.”
-Rabbi Shneur Zalman

“We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy (Gentile) are not the same thing. Every law that is based on equating goys and Jews is completely unacceptable.”
-Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg

“The blood of the Jewish people is loved by the Lord; it is therefore redder and their life is preferable.”
-Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg

Judaism doesn't oppose any modern race except the amalak who isn't really known these days but it's against fags and women according to tora, in the talmud it's okay to fuck a woman by the age of 2 and they have other weird shit.

That’s an interesting arch because although the Romans erected arches to commentate victories, this one was the first. It was erected by the brother of Titus after Titus died. He hated his brother too which makes this odd. Also very odd is that the sack of jerusalem happened before Titus was emperor and not while he was emperor. Which makes this arch really fucking strange. Why would Titus’ brother that hated him erect an arch depicting an event that happened before he was emperor along with icons showing him like he’s being deified? This is the first of its kind but apparently there was a second Titus arch that no longer exists today. Also this arch enters history and nobody comments on it for centuries.

This makes this arch an anomaly. If it’s anomaly then what exactly was it originally depicting? Was the arch modified? Is this really the sack of Jerusalem or the conquering jews subjugating Rome? jews didn’t enter Rome as salves, that’s a bullshit story. They also weren’t some persecuted minority, they had a privileged position then as they do now and as they have practically everywhere prior to their ultimate expulsion from the populous who gets fed up with them

you can't convert to judiasm you faggot. They just take your dick skin and give you special goy status.

>That’s an interesting arch because although the Romans erected arches to commentate victories, this one was the first. It was erected by the brother of Titus after Titus died. He hated his brother too which makes this odd. Also very odd is that the sack of jerusalem happened before Titus was emperor and not while he was emperor. Which makes this arch really fucking strange. Why would Titus’ brother that hated him erect an arch depicting an event that happened before he was emperor along with icons showing him like he’s being deified? This is the first of its kind but apparently there was a second Titus arch that no longer exists today. Also this arch enters history and nobody comments on it for centuries.
Interesting, never knew that.
> Is this really the sack of Jerusalem or the conquering jews subjugating Rome?
Was always my understanding, and that of Jews as well. So I take it to be valid. Not to mention these coins, also demonstrating the same event.

Attached: Judea Capta.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Grug talk to long nose. Grug know long nose speak better but act not so. Long nose think Grug dumb but when Grug smart long nose act he not know thing. Grub point out he know thing and long nose talk something else. If Grug agree with long nose on thing long nose say other thing true. When you try say thing your club bang on jelly like slime which hard to club.
Sometime Grug stand confused. Me not know if long nose talk very good or long nose very good not telling truth. Grug start hate long nose.

Attached: 1520245581395.png (235x215, 15K)

no woman can be 2 years old unless she is clinically retarded, stop being so jewish

Is the NASB a good translation? I wanna buy a fancy bible, in goatskin leather.

>Was always my understanding, and that of Jews as well. So I take it to be valid. Not to mention these coins, also demonstrating the same event.
jews do hate the arch. The “conquering jews” theory isn’t mine, I got it from some Russian who wrote a bunch of books that argued jews conquered Europe and then have distorted history through the Catholic Church and causing the dark ages and other anomalies. I thought it wa interesting, not saying I believe it.

This arch though, I don’t think it is what we think it is. Too many oddities. But jews do hate it... even though they model most menorahs after the phallic-like one depicted on it

>He will also have to asses you are legitimate and not a swindler
Don't you have that backwards?

>except the amalak
Any rabbi will tell you god hated amalak and wanted us to wipe them out from existence, and that there is nothing comparative about romans/germans/ etc

I heard it's a mitzvah to wipe out amalak ruthlessly but we have no idea who they are so I think our ancestors got the job done :D We wiped them the fuck out, so now we don't remember who they were

How about not being a slave, ah?
Let us try going about our lives without the complication of these religious cunt leaders.
If you want to believe their stories, fine, but keep it at home or at like minded parties, fuck the rest. fuck the churches, fuck the charities, fuck the gifting, fuck the merchandising, fuck it all because it's all their business and we need to stop funding it.

For the love of fuck people, grow up, you can lead yourselves without a fucking foot kissing pedo who wears a fish hat and celebrates cannibalism.
>counter-Abrahamic religions

clearly you are a nice tel aviv goy who don't know anything about the talmud.

kys kike

Rabbis are very well connected, especially in places with large jewish communities like new york

They'll know everything about you and your life in 5 seconds, they won't tell you they do, but they do. It's literal mossad type shit

Try to sneak in as a nazi "subvertor" and you'll see

3 posts...

Isreali big if jew

Attached: 1520798273886.jpg (259x194, 11K)

But if tens of millions of us convert they won't be able to relegate us as goy status, we could relegate them.

I think 80% of America more or less already did.

Unironically, I think that would be a good strategy
If you can't fight them - join them

I think the biggest hurdle is that 99.9999% never actually go through with it.

my idea would be to convert to jewreligion, get israeli citizenship and vote for the most liberal candidat in every election. when a few million people would do this israel would be in big trouble.

What the fuck would I want to be a dirty little Jew? They're greedy, disloyal, annoying, and often disgusting sexual perverts. It's a culture of deceit and theft. My culture is that of the white Germanic man, forged by thousands of years in the bitter cold, learning to farm and to value the community. In a time of famine, the Jew thinks only of himself, and hides food from his brothers. The European man shares what he has with his family, going without if there isn't enough. This is what makes me better than you. This is what makes me a man. I fight for my family and my folk, and not to fill my own pockets and undermine my own society.

Listen here, you dumb fucking yid. You won't be able to buy your way out from under the blade of my axe as it delivers a killing blow as punishment for your shitty behavior. I'll dismember you and your whole pathetic family, and burn the pieces as a sacrifice to the Allfather on the day of the rope. As I'm covered in your blood and tears, I'll look to the sky as I scream the name of Odin, thanking him for the opportunity to spill blood for the blood god.

Fuck you.

Attached: 1d826809-c9b4-4191-8bdd-12e56d927aba.jpg (736x490, 79K)

Wrong. The normal protocol is that the rabbi is supposed to refuse you 3 times. On the 4th time to accept to convert you. The idea is that unlike cuckstianity and islame, which want to gobble up anyone to bolster large numbers through any trick or lie, only the ones who really believe in wanting to convert should be allowed. You're supposed to go back home and rethink about it when you're refused.
After that, you pick up jew study for a year or so, go through bar/bat mitzvah (where random jew will give you free money) and you're officially a jew.
Note that any rabbi that accepts you right away is a quack and you should look for another synagogue.
As for whether or not jews accept converts as real, only one sect of hassidics doesn't, and the entire rest of the jewish world ignores them anyway.
In the first place even Sup Forums believes converts are real jews and a descendant of a converted jews is magically genetically jewish.