ANTIFA wreaks havoc on Montreal

youtube.com/watch?v=387i81PIfug

Happened last night near Lafontaine Park and Gay Village. These thugs attacked cops with sticks, paint, and grenades while chanting anti-police slogans.Three of them were arrested and one went to the hospital.

This is our society.

Attached: anarchists-vs-copsmontreal15m.png (1067x445, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timescolonist.com/vandalism-brings-quick-end-to-montreal-protest-march-1.23203539
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Police spokesman Manuel Couture says some shop windows along Ste. Catherine St. were smashed during the brief march and one person was taken to hospital with a head injury after being hit with a projectile.

>Police also said three officers suffered minor injuries.

>Couture said at least one person was arrested and charged with assault with a weapon.

>Protesters take to the streets in Montreal each year on March 15 to denounce what they claim is systematic racial and political profiling by the city’s police force.

timescolonist.com/vandalism-brings-quick-end-to-montreal-protest-march-1.23203539

Leaf, some of your more sturdy countryman are going to have to take up the rake and police up the lefty syrups among you
> also, for the love of Christ, would you niggers start linking hooktube?

what's funny is that the police PROTECT antifa
lmao

Montreal is a lost cause. The left is everywhere here.

MTL is full of universities of course there will be libtards going nuts there

STEM is the only way to avoid them

same here user
still its our duty to resist#TheResistance

Attached: linda_2.jpg (819x1200, 221K)

McGill and Concordia have STEM courses?

Im still here baby :)

Which borough are you in?

This is hardly news, they do this every year.

Its literally mostly bums and crust-punks who are the agitators.

10 years ago when I was involved in left-wing activism (before becoming a Neo-Reactionary Conservative) I'd participate in these events too, but, mostly just for kicks. Never actually caused any property damage or hurt anyone cuz I was still raised a Christian good boy.

Just seriously was against 'police brutality' kek

Rosemont.

Why? Are you a Fed?

Those comments though

No. I'm just wondering how things are in your area.

Rosemont is so kosher now it's practically CSL just without the mansions.

Things aren't any better out west. Between the gooks fucking up the entire property market and mud monkeys getting away with rape and murder, this whole fucking country is slowly crumbling with Cuckdeau fucking the economy simultaneously.

Shits quiet here.
Pretty immigranty. My neighbours have been the same Haitian families for the last 25 years. Never ever caused any trouble.

A few Arabs around here, but they keep to themselves, pretty quiet.

My Lebanese neighbours are nice. Bring my grandmother food sometimes.

I hate to say it but the worst part of this hood is the proximity to the drug addicts in Hochelag.

>smash the bank
>deposit tax return next day

Attached: ZT-187nr.jpg (512x512, 32K)

>smash the bank

>cash welfare cheque next week

Antifa is the only thing that's going to save America from far-right extremists. Thank god their fighting for peace in Montreal

Really? Every time I go there I always see a lot of (((them))). I take it they're breeding themselves out of Outremont.

I dont know any jews living around me to be honest.

Nice LARP

What part of town you in.

Also whats your background?

Okay. When I'm thinking Rosemont I'm thinking the part near the metro station Rosemont.

NDG. Anglo transplant.

I was in montreal a few weeks ago and this is what I saw

Nice city but completely filled to the brim with political goobers. Hot women though.

Attached: 20180217_153655.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

I've seen this near Concordia.

Rosemont metro is bordering outremont bro no wonder you seem all of them.

>Anglo

Cool.

They can hunt you down for tweeting an "offensive" cartoon frog, but they can't stop antifa organizations that plan criminal acts? Seems that they want antifa to do criminal stuff, but why?

Van Horne takes you all throughout the Jewwy boroughs (Rosemont, Outremont, CDN, CSL). Take some bacon with you if you ever have to take the bus.

look at the top of the tent CSU
Concordia Students Union, their prof teaches them to do that, if you don't go to the protest they fail you

Quebec? Nothing of value was lost

Pathetic.

French police are fags.

Antifa is even bigger fags.

Let the West burn in its decadence.

Antifa will never take root in Eastern Europe.

Fuck it feels great to be a Nazi Slav.

Attached: CuxtWsyWgAAYSaw.jpg (900x729, 103K)

What is with this STEM meme you obviously underage kids keep pushing? I am a post doc in chemistry and went to McGill for my masters. I assure you there are SJWs in each and every discipline. The rate may vary, but dont mistake subject matter for the personal convictions of your peers.

You are seriously dumb.

I see.

No. Concerned citizen here.

Which borough are you?

>cuckdeau
I agree with you but that's not even witty.

He is terrible.