White men stockpile guns because they’re scared of black people and feel inadequate, science says

rawstory.com/2018/03/white-men-stockpile-guns-theyre-scared-black-people-feel-inadequate-science-says/

>According to science, the average gun owner is a white man without much education who is worried about providing for his family and who is afraid of black people.

What is it about black people that cause white men to feel such inadequacy that they need to stockpile firearms in order to feel soothed and empowered?

Attached: nug.png (1027x572, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=LOf0rrCt02o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQo9le7f4GE
youtube.com/watch?v=t4Gb9jvhHvk
youtube.com/watch?v=kQSfVZq6IFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwgb-RGIW-8
youtube.com/watch?v=xBrRvwqpRWo
youtube.com/watch?v=A8zkMLXz1JY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitty bait
but they stockpile because they know the state is itching to kill them all as soon as it gets a chance to do so without civil war

Attached: 1501709949617.png (360x361, 70K)

>paranoid fantasy
Just admit you're scared of black people

this must be the science all those concerned moms are always yelling about

Attached: cool guy zone.jpg (480x270, 24K)

So? Blacks are violent

>white people stockpile guns because they're afraid of the anti white government/media
>media reports on it because THEY are afraid of armed whites

Kek.

>scared

I keep some 00 buck around for the coyotes, doesn't mean I'm "scared" of them, it means I know what tools are needed to deal with a particular menace. In the case of wild niggers, 5.56mm semiauto is the way to go in most situations.

Who's this mysterious "Science" person and why is he/she/xem attacking white men?

LJL, also

>rawstory.com

Attached: 1521137948821.jpg (213x236, 13K)

Fuck off leaf.

Attached: 1479701469461.png (1664x986, 395K)

ooga, booga, higga, figgy

Mhmm.

Attached: 1516987185570.jpg (928x1028, 112K)

Attached: packin granny.jpg (500x484, 141K)

You already posted this yesterday.

lol this

science said there was no such thing race though.

>>According to science
Wew, almost tricked me there

But
>According to science, black people have the lowest IQ of the human species

I thought racism was based on disgust not fear

weird that they took "worried about a random criminal trying to kill them" as "fear of black people"

Attached: knowledgeable.webm (364x358, 100K)

>drinking beer and not doing any physical movement ever is GOOD FOR YOU -aacording to science

Hey, that's the same reason black people buy guns.

Probably because I know niggers will steal my shit without a deterrent.

>Why are you so FRIGHTENED of blacks? It's completely irrational we're all one race the human race.

Attached: 21.gif (1224x1584, 246K)

Very much this.
A little Gun History Lesson

[EET ]In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated..

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million ‘educated’ people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

Attached: Ma guitar.png (639x637, 726K)

>(((science)))

Attached: 6A4FEBF6-4D0A-4884-95B1-590C9EB7196D.jpg (540x579, 54K)

This destroys the liberal

Attached: IMG_5637.jpg (750x699, 115K)

I am not scared of black people. There are a couple in my boxing club. But I still ain't going to break a sweat and risk my life just because a nigger gets all upity. Hence why I carry my g19 when I go to areas where blacks are at. If you aren't worried about getting robbed/attacked by nigger then you don't live around them.
>around blacks never relax

Attached: 1485309741281.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

We’ll a lot of violent crime here is due to blacks, so I guess they’re not wrong

Old article but you get the point.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up
300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in,
the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

It will never happen here? I bet the Aussies said that too!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

Exactly this

Niggers are not a problem. They are merely a pest. It's the government.

During W.W…II the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

Note: Admiral Yamamoto who crafted the attack on Pearl Harbor had attended Harvard U 1919-1921 & was Naval Attaché to the U. S… 1925-28. Most of our Navy was destroyed at Pearl Harbor & our Army had been deprived of funding & was ill prepared to defend the country.

It was reported that when asked why Japan did not follow up the Pearl Harbor attack with an invasion of the U. S. Mainland, his reply was that he had lived in the U. S. & knew that almost all households had guns.

If you value your freedom, spread this anti-gun control message to your friends![/EET]

This fucking Boomer

I am. You should be, too.

>feel inadequate
threatened*

How is any of this scientific? That word is just a buzzword being thrown away nowadays.

>Fun fact. under Hitler German gun law became very lax for ethnic Germans
>meanwhile the Jews and Gypsies had to give up their guns and werent allowed to trade them

>Canadian
>Scared
True to type

I think with all this bullshit, the media is basically putting the onus on parents to tell their kids this stuff is wrong and deranged. If you as a parent don’t give a shit enough about your kid to teach them it’s wrong, then they’ll probably turn out to be shitty people and shouldn’t be procreating anyway

>You take bear mace into the woods with you?
>ha what a coward!

Attached: sage.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

You'd be, too, if your government liked petrol huffing featherniggers more than you.

Yep and those gun toting white men are going to walk on your corpse if a race war happens. Let's be honest though black people are projected to still be at 13 percent of the population by 2050. Mexican immigrants stand a better chance at 29 percent by 2050.

>Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

I wish.

Attached: Flag_of_the_NSDAP_(1920–1945).svg.png (1000x600, 19K)

>as if mexicans wouldnt side with Whites against nogs

Who paid for this 'study' the Brady Campaign? LOL

Attached: guns and babies.jpg (600x485, 48K)

The inferior always outnumber the superior

Whites have always been a global minority. we fought against each other while militarily occupying the rest of the world on the side

it's literally impossible for us to lose a race war. especially if where the majority

Was thinking about this last night, ever wonder why white people want to all have multiple huge guns like Ars while Black people are happy with smaller guns like pistols? I mean why a white need to have something big and dangerous, is he compensating for something I dunno

you're white

Attached: dodged b8.png (618x618, 90K)

Nope. Guns are fun, dipshit

nogs want something small to threaten and ambush women and children
it is criminal 101
also this

>tfw Australian. The government and media here fear nothing. We do what nanny state says or we suffer the consequences.

Guns are cool

nu-uh

You don't rob a store with a rifle, retard.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
It takes literally the entire efforts of government media education and maga corporations spending trillions around the world to make niggers seem even half as good as every other race.

lol what the hell happened to my thumbnail?

have to have a clue

>rawstory
raw dogging some other guy's aids anus

It’s called disgust and the only thing keeping me from killing them like the varmints they are is governmental entities and laws

Attached: AEFFF1AA-A539-4F71-910D-3A1A085FBC92.jpg (1024x674, 166K)

Are they sure it's because we just can't trust them to behave like civilized human beings?

>I have a fire extinguisher because Im afraid of fires.

Because niggers are violent animals and have to be killed if necessary. There is no "inadequacy" or some other made-up leftist shit. Its just to kill the niggers, because they deserve it.

>What is it about black people

They are murderous baboons?

jeez louise I thought he had hit the bottom of the libtard cuck barrel with some of his other kooky shit but literally he is a cuck.

If you disagree with faggotry, to the Left you're scared. If you disagree with open borders, to the Left you're scared. If you think Islam is regressive, to the Left you're scared. If you want a gun to protect your family from savages, to the Left you're scared.

i stockpile guns because fuck you
why does every captcha have bridges in it today

>science

Attached: 1517974775296.png (604x493, 128K)

>Shotgun vs Black Man’s Cock

I’ll take the gun

>I wear a seat belt because Im afraid of car accidents

this. it's the new, easy to digest, lactose-free religion

Just look at South Africa idiot.

White people love guns because they are true AMERICANS and it's their hobby. Black people love guns too but they use them to kill each other and steal them.

The subversion of Catholicism in Vatican II is one of the greatest blows (((they))) struck
Only "modern" (((Christianity))) is pozzed, read up on it 1950s or earlier, you'll see they knew

youtube.com/watch?v=LOf0rrCt02o

everyone was over 9000 back then

Attached: henry-ford-quote-jews-own-the-media.jpg (1759x1190, 293K)

Germans only made getting small concealable pistols require license and banned criminals like Jewish con men from owning guns. They made easier to get pretty much every other kinds of fire arms as long as they were law abiding citizens, including military service rifles.

Ugh he’s so fucking creepy. You know he’s gotta be into something weird sexually

according to science, you're a faggot

Attached: 1519773189953.jpg (663x482, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQo9le7f4GE

When baboons attack!!

Attached: Aku Daughters.png (786x913, 107K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t4Gb9jvhHvk

Nice attempt at reverse psychology schlomo. Blacks really overvalue themselves if they really think this.

couldn't get a purse from a girl. good for her

fucking loser

Did you just assume my age motherfucker?

Just because I can read about a certain time period in history doesn't mean I come from that time period.

Have a (You) fucktard.

Attached: ACTION PANTS!.jpg (1160x1200, 192K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kQSfVZq6IFo

>With Guns…………We Are ‘Citizens’.

Without Them……..We Are ‘Subjects’..

Sounds about right.

Attached: 1516170834745.jpg (437x437, 33K)

dude, those are two separate things.

>guns make you "empowered"
even though i hate the word "empowered" cause it's faggy SJW talk, it does make you empowered. if shit pops off, the guy with the gun has more power than the guy without. the fact that this needs explaining is just proof that leftists are retards.

>worried about black people
well, young black males. yes. they commit a lot of crimes. violent ones. again, the fact that this needs explaining is proof that leftist are not paying attention and/or are retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kwgb-RGIW-8

>Germans only made getting small concealable pistols require license and banned criminals like Jewish con men from owning guns. They made easier to get pretty much every other kinds of fire arms as long as they were law abiding citizens, including military service rifles.

Attached: 569.jpg (457x480, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xBrRvwqpRWo

Why would someone with a gun be scared of a black person?

>filename is not baitrix

youtube.com/watch?v=A8zkMLXz1JY

Sounds like Sup Forums alright

>live in 30-40% black state
>afraid of black people
Is this a surprise?

well he's famous, so he's probably been initiated into the pedo ring.

Because they are smarter? nope
Because they built an advanced civilization? nope
Because they....are zoo animals off the chain?
Na i can toss a 40oz and some watermelon to distract them if they are hunting me.

I have guns for every other reason a person has guns....sometimes you have to put an animal out of it's misery.

Better to be prepared and not need it than to be unprepared.

Simple. Nogs can't stick an AR down their sagging pants, or they will drop to the ground.

But when 12 to 54 year old methed out Somali’s/ Mexicans/ collect guns, it’s just for fun right?
>fucking leaf

>das rite
Just fight a pack of kangs with your bare hands, goyim