Did he ever commit a single sin?

Did he ever commit a single sin?

Attached: 1487245261755.jpg (1024x731, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/story-of-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-to-pacify-the-poor-claims-controversial-biblical-scholar-8870879.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/july/new-evidence-blood-of-tortured-man-is-found-on-the-shroud-of-turin
youtube.com/watch?v=lHXgNn18z90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES!
He was a fucking Leftist Jew Commie!

No jesus never sinned or else he could not save man

this
He is God in the flesh, and God cannot sin

Yes goyim, keep believing in our god (((Yahweh)))

Yeah, he doubted God at one point in his life while praying in the Wilderness.

To sin is a part of the human condition, and because God has lived the life of a man he can have true compassion for the suffering we endure and the challenges that are presented to us.

What is your favourite part of scripture? Mine is when Jesus takes Mary Magdalene to a hill, takes a woman out of his side and fucks her and drinks the cum and pussy juice and says: thus we must do!

yes it's also why the Lord will always fight for you against darkness no matter what but some humans just never learn.

I can think of two instances of sinful declarations of Jesus, at least from my perspective of what constitutes a "sin."

In this passage, he says to turn families against each other from the inside in order to establish himself as the Messiah. From Matthew 10:32 - 10:37:

"32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

In this passage, he encourages people to indulge in cannibalism in order to go to Heaven in the afterlife. From John 6:54:

"Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

I wanna cum inside jesus

How does he commit something against himself??
This is proof that you are false christian (if you are christian)

Attached: 1498912276361.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

i hope jesus tells you to go fuck yourself with god as his witness

/thread

but did he save woman?

Well, he whipped out some kikes in a temple, but that can hardly be called a sin.
Jesus was perfect

Simple as that.

Yes since he was part human also.

he stopped a thot from being stoned

he never even existed in the context he's been fantastically embellished as

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/story-of-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-to-pacify-the-poor-claims-controversial-biblical-scholar-8870879.html

Attached: deuteronomy_24-16.jpg (1336x666, 238K)

He was a dirty kike.

Based aussie

Idk, are killer abs a sin?

Attached: Bp85vMTCYAAc9wk.png (600x900, 730K)

Lmao the cannibalism one is just sheer stupidity on your part and even including it discredits the rest of your post.

No, i would fuck mary magdalene too y'nkow

>Hey Peter
>>Yes Matthew?
>let’s make up a story about that Jesus so we can get imprisoned, fed to lions, and crucified
>>Sounds like a plan senpai, let’s do it

Yes, assisted suicide. If you read the bible you knew that Jesus was aware about his soon-to-be demise and didn' t do anything about it, or about the jew that traded him off for some shekels.

idk if it's a sin but he cursed a fig tree just because it didn't have fruit out of fig season

Why do atheists always lie?

youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/july/new-evidence-blood-of-tortured-man-is-found-on-the-shroud-of-turin

Attached: 7130507.png (500x786, 110K)

god murdered humans
that's a sin, isn't it?

That depends on whether or not morality transcends god.

Murder is killing without cause

it depends on how you define sin. he more than likely stubbed his toe at 3 in the morning stumbling to piss on a tree. he more than likely grunted out a stream of choice expletives after doing so. when he woke up in the morning he had a pisshard just like anyone else. if he didnt engage in sexual activity then he had nocturnal emissions. is any of this 'sinful'?

I would never be a Christian, because in order to be one, you usually have to commit symbolic cannibalism.

If you did this, you are a false worshipper of God (if you worship God).

So as long as you think they're wicked, its allowed?

he killed humans
that's a sin, isn't it?

better, you fat fucking faggot?

If you think that Bible verse is something to laugh about, I hope you are fed to lions in a coliseum.

No he didn't. He was tempted. Being tempted doesn't equate to sinning. Temptation is being given the option to sin but Jesus chose not to. It's easy to not sin when there is no temptation.
>inb4 gethsemane
Jesus said your will be done not mine to the father in order to demonstrated had had been incarnated with a limited human will that is incapable of understanding the full beatific vision and thus his reliance on praying to the father to so that the divine will be done not human will.

>How does he commit something against himself??

By the way, this is not an argument.

Not sins

FOR GOD SO MUCH LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE IT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

Attached: jesus prayer angel.jpg (640x962, 58K)

According to a Christian cannibal maybe.

Yes he did. He told the truth of his innocence and Pilate could find no fault in him. It was only by flaunting the law and Pilate being a cuck that Jesus was put to death which Jesus knew would happen

What if he did sin? Then you cucks are fucked.

I would question your, or any other man’s, ability to judge wickedness

Yes it’s better you autistic nigger
No killing humans is not a sin inherently

You really think it’s a sin to kill humans in any circumstance? What if you’re defending yourself and you kill someone, should you go to jail? Thought I was talking with an American, not some effeminate feckless European

Did somebody say 'Begotten'?
youtube.com/watch?v=lHXgNn18z90

HEY NICE MEME FLAG SCHLOMO

>Like the worshipers of Moloch in the lands of ancient Israel.

Christianity is a death cult. It was created to make people into slaves and killers. In its nascence, it is no better than the child sacrifice cults of the ancient world.

HEY THERE RABBI WHATCHA DOIN

No he said whoever is without sin, cast the first stone. Then everyone left. And I assume he stoned the roastie. But seriously he is the savior of the world and we should respect and praise him, not make fun

Not existing isn’t really a sin.

If objective morality exists, its not my judgment to make. If that exists, there is a morality system, possibly bigger than god himself.

>it doesn’t matter that I don’t understand your doctrin, I don’t like it so I think it’s a sin you stupid Christard

It is a hard saying but how else will you attain union with God unless you eat him? It's how you quantumly entangle your soul to God.

>> 164219226 (Won't give you a (you))
If this faggot is complementing you perhaps you should examine your views.

That would make God subservient to something
Which, by the definition that we Christians use, makes him no longer God.

God is the highest power, anything you can place over something we are calling God, makes that something no longer “God”

>He is the savior of the world
>He was crucified so I could go to Heaven 2,000+ years later
>He loves me for symbolically cannibalizing him and encouraging others to do so

God is God.
Murder would be homocide.

God killing man is not homocide. Not murder.

What's more, it implies the slain are blameless. If in His better judgement extracts justice through the death of the unjust, in which case justice is done.

Careful to not put yourself on the same level as God. Authorities and responsibilities of God are not the same authorities and responsibilities of Man.

Attached: quantum retard.gif (320x240, 2.1M)

So, under that system god has defined what is good, and what is evil, because he has decided they are so. (if that sentence seemed to go in a loop, thats because the reasoning is circular)

If cannibalism isn't a sin to you, even symbolic cannibalism, then your Christian morals are bankrupt.

>It's how you quantumly entangle your soul to God.
Maybe you should leave the theology to be adults and mosey on back to /x/

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.

Just as the living Father sent me and I have life because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me.

This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your ancestors who ate and still died, whoever eats this bread will live forever."

These things he said while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

>>> Then many of his disciples who were listening said, "This saying is hard; who can accept it?"

Since Jesus knew that his disciples were murmuring about this, he said to them, "Does this shock you?

What if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?

It is the spirit that gives life, while the flesh is of no avail. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

But there are some of you who do not believe." Jesus knew from the beginning the ones who would not believe and the one who would betray him.

And he said, "For this reason I have told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by my Father."

I am confused

How is circular

I say that God defines what is good and evil

That is all I say
How is this circular, it seems linear

>>it doesn’t matter that I don’t understand your doctrin, I don’t like it so I think it’s a sin you stupid Christard

And how did god decide what is good and what is evil?

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not call OP straight.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

btw when did adultery start? with penetrating her or would it be enough to impregnate her without penetrating?

Looking upon a woman with lust.

1. He was too proud to ask Pontius save him
2. He didn't respect his mother, when she called him to go home for dinner, he told that those are not his mother and brothers, but his friends are his mother and brothers - it contradicts the second commandment.
There're probably more, but these two came to my mind.

god i hate these fucking threads. They're just bait for the commies and militant fedora-tippers. At least they do keep lefty/pol contained but jesus christ they get autistic as shit.

Attached: 1519952793618.png (801x801, 51K)

That is the domain of God

God gets to decide because he is God

I get to decide what color my house is painted because it’s my house
Is that circular reasoning as well?

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.'

But I say to you, everyone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Only posting to adjust digits in pic related.

Attached: IMG_2804.jpg (345x330, 36K)

>"They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a competing belief system," Atwill told PRWeb.com

this is a deliberate lie. jews did not engage in proselytism. their religion was specific to themselves and their race. even jesus' early mission was for 'the lost sheep of israel'; not the goyim. and because jews didnt proselytise they were granted special dispensation on shit by the great beast of rome like not having to work on saturday and they were exempt from military duty.

>"What seems to have eluded many scholars is that the sequence of events and locations of Jesus ministry are more or less the same as the sequence of events and locations of the military campaign of [Emperor] Titus Flavius as described by Josephus," Atwill claims.
>"This is clear evidence of a deliberately constructed pattern", he continues.
>"The biography of Jesus is actually constructed, tip to stern, on prior stories, but especially on the biography of a Roman Caesar."
these military campaigns began in 66AD when the jews revolted under nero - a full 2 years after the roman persecution of christians began

This is the modern day crusade brother

Don’t run, join us

Attached: 05FB4A5C-C23D-47E5-9486-8BB458E89EB2.png (818x511, 80K)

>God gets to decide because he is God
And now we've come full circle, Your source quotes itself as true and accurate because god said so. So how do you god is correct? How do you know he's not satan?

Attached: facepalm.jpg (480x360, 31K)

The childish questions of a 10 year old always entertains me.

Please continue, don't slap the tendies off the plate.

>How do you know he's not satan?
U fukken wut m8?

YES
because he DIED
and did exactly as his father did in Abandoning earth and its people.
> check this out
> so he died, came back to life, but then departed

So mommy, why would God Die?

I am not trying to be sarcastic or snide but I still don’t understand how this is a circle

Would you address the more concrete example of the house being painted because I think that will be easier to understand

>So how do you god is correct? How do you know he's not satan?

He appointed twelve (whom he also named apostles) that they might be with him and he might send them forth to preach

and to have authority to drive out demons:

(he appointed the twelve:) Simon, whom he named Peter;

James, son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James, whom he named Boanerges, that is, sons of thunder;

Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus; Thaddeus, Simon the Cananean,

and Judas Iscariot who betrayed him.

He came home. Again (the) crowd gathered, making it impossible for them even to eat.

When his relatives heard of this they set out to seize him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

>The scribes who had come from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebul," and "By the prince of demons he drives out demons."

>Summoning them, he began to speak to them in parables, "How can Satan drive out Satan?

>If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

>And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.

>And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand; that is the end of him.

But no one can enter a strong man's house to plunder his property unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can plunder his house.

>the modern day crusade is on pol in religious threads
>the modern crusade does not involve running down mussies by the dozens with eighteen wheelers

Disappointed

Also if you're not Roman Catholic or East Orthodox you're a heretic

Attached: 153657478446.jpg (600x698, 109K)

catholic server /bkXHBgq

>he hasn’t noticed that I’m quoting the NABRE by the translation
>he haven’t noticed that I’m copy and pasting directly from the Vatican website from layout
nigga please

You have to have conversations with people to win the culture war
You’re never going to be
>running down mussies by the dozens with eighteen wheelers
But you can have real conversations with people right here in threads like this one

Yes
Being Jewish

No, and neither did she.

Attached: Our_Mother.jpg (3024x3804, 2.42M)

>btw when did adultery start? with penetrating her or would it be enough to impregnate her without penetrating?
When you lust after her in your heart

NO

We will find out the hour of our deaths

Yes then he would be just as a failure as adam and not able to break the curse of sin

DeNiggerify it

>Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? 62Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. 64Yet there are some of you who do not believe.”
Do you not see that you have the same stubborn mindset as these disciples who abandoned Jesus?

Don't be silly, Jesus wasn't even a real person

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

Would not dying for our sins be suicide?