Is Poland unironically the future of Europe?

Is Poland unironically the future of Europe?

Attached: warsaw-2018.jpg (2048x1364, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA
youtube.com/watch?v=5CS6IIJ3cLs
youtube.com/watch?v=goky56H1ZBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I found that picture on reddit tbqh, kinda changed the image of Poland I had in my mind

I also watched this, which made me think: youtube.com/watch?v=GzbKZFsiJIA

Polish Lithuanian + Baltic Commonwealth when?

That would be the worst future imaginable.

Poland is a shithole.

No one here on Sup Forums would choose to live there over their country of origin if given the chance.

Judging by how islamic your society already is, ill forgo trusting your judgement on how europe should be run, mountainjew

Probably

t. Jew

>Mutt
>Thinks he's in any way qualified to talk about Europe

Attached: 1472057426570.png (851x315, 248K)

Wrong, I'd rather live in Poland than the USA. Assuming that I gained the ability to speak Polish.

I'm going to Warsaw and Kraków this summer to experience the de facto white ethnostate for myself and see what the deal is

I will probably never move there myself, but I'm already looking forward to not seeing niggers on the metro etc.

Niggers > Poles desu

Attached: 1520719098078.png (1600x826, 22K)

America is in charge of Europe. Your country is vassal of USA.

If Poland can free it's steel and other heavy industry from German control, then yes.

>dirty towns, so-so caring for cultural heritage
>heavily uneducated populace full of slavstereotype adidas tracksuit wearing mongoloids
>ukrainians everywhere
>pay is worse than czech yet everythings somehow more expensive

Attached: doubt.png (508x196, 26K)

And who's in charge of America?

>we wants Vienna to be Chicago
protestants in America thought the same thing and flooded all the polish neighborhoods in cities with niggers

Niggers don't build nice cities like Warsaw or Krakow

The Jews let Poland be because they want to stir up anti-Russian sentiment in a potential war.

nope. will get nuked by Russia in no time if the UK keeps stirring shit

The polish people in the UK are the worst. Criminal all of them. They target elderly people, rape them, steal money and jewellery. Eastern europeans are all shitholes.

Poles also don't. Krakow has been under Polish control for quite a short time. The only Polish building in Krakow is pic related.

Attached: Szkieletor.jpg (1024x1253, 229K)

>tfw you will live to see the day when coffee-skinned Western mutts with liberal diplomas end up being your plumbers

Attached: yes.jpg (1200x600, 112K)

No

poland is the mexico of europe

Honestly not, I travel very much, Poland imo has about the same living standard as the US.

It is worse than say the Scandinavian countries, but maybe on a similar level of France.

>Krakow has been under Polish control for quite a short time.

Attached: 1439952007544.jpg (413x395, 38K)

says the britard who turns a blind eye on rape gangs

Dude, wtf are you talking about?
Krakow has alwas been a Polish city...

youtube.com/watch?v=5CS6IIJ3cLs

Really this is a shithole? Have you guys even ever been there?

no. ive seen what the cities and towns look like on google street view and every building looks like its about to crumble apart

Still better than Somalia.

We're moving on fast and gaining ground on all fronts. Ukies aren't even a problem.

>economics
Who cares, that can always be sorted out and it's being done currently.

Crime in Poland is around 10 times lower than in the UK... LOL

You're full of shit.

Attached: 1518989862316.png (2610x830, 77K)

More like 50 years later. I'm sad to see the pace at which you people are dying out

I am not though... US infrastructure is among the worst I have seen in my life, it is on the level of Serbia. I was extremely shocked..

Most of the nice architecture is from 18th/19th century, where Krakow was under Austrian leadership.

Jestem polakiem zbsz

Attached: 1495651679131.gif (240x135, 2.94M)

>t. more european than you

Attached: nojewbloodwoot.png (1863x798, 160K)

Still a load of bullshit. Read on the history of the place

You are full of shit xD Lwow has never been Austrian and Lwow was even more of a beautiful city than Krakow.

I see your point, because I've dealt with Polish immigrants before here. But one Polish friend of mine (a student living in Warsaw, I met him at a tech event) told me it's a completely different story in Poland, and I shouldn't judge the whole country by the immigrants we get here, because, he says, it's largely the most desperate people who immigrate to western Europe, when they run out of options

That's why I want to visit Poland, so I can see normal Poles who aren't just cheap labour for our companies

Why are you even here? Eastern europeans have no business being in america or anywhere in the west for that matter

Are you completely retarded? Lemberg has been Austrian longer than Krakow has. Drop the meme flag poleshit and learn about your own history

It's nice looking picture but is that only for the rich people with goods jobs and poorer people live somewhere in crumbling commie blocks?

why would you edit out that 1% african?

Try moving to poland. I dare you. I double fucking dare you.

The V4 have a solid chance of being the last stand of Euro civilisation if they keep sane

Dude I am not even Polish, but have you guys even traveled there? There is a lot of misconceptions.

Usually America e.g. is overstated as a 1st world country, I would put America in with probably Portugal infra structure wise.

I would put Poland above that. Probably at the same level as Netherlands, UK and France.

The highest civilizations were the Scandinavian countries. And probably Switzerland.

There are a substantial amount of people who live in commie blocks, but we're experiencing a housing boom currently. I live on the outskirts of Warsaw and there are building sites everywhere. A lot has been already built as well so the percentage of people living in commie blocks is falling.

They're not that bad either, the majority of them got modernised. They still look bad estethically, but they're warm at least.

Generally you can live very well after moving to a shithole country because the cost of living is so low.

I don't mind being compared to niggers, in modern culture that is infested with SJW being compared to poor opressed blacks is actual immigration and SJW protection card.

Attached: 1433512692276.png (660x330, 38K)

It is not my own history, I am not Polish xD I have just traveled there.

If we are ......OH FUCK WHERE IS THE GUN ???

Attached: 1521086106523.gif (1172x624, 2.49M)

this

Attached: Kurwa.png (1131x1171, 274K)

I agree. 70% of the people we exported after 2005 are white niggers, nothing of value was lost

>historical buildings
Meanwhile, in the real Poland...

Attached: polandreality.png (1151x743, 1.41M)

no, its third world shithole

You'll find this shit in every country, I can find a slave cabin in the deep South or a nigger-infested hood and say that's representative of the whiter parts of the US

Now you know how Australians felt. When you sent only criminals there . Karma

Attached: 1520965516770.png (304x301, 77K)

>We're moving on fast and gaining ground on all fronts.

source? afaik your economy just stabilized. ukies are literally everywhere and educated people are leaving your country for better incomes. what are you talking about.

>who cares about our economics

youre a parody to yourself

this kek

Attached: DRUMPF.png (1024x576, 2.25M)

I have never seen that. And I have been travelling there a lot, but I assume there would be trailer parks as in every country (e.g. in the US there are lots of trailer parks).

Especially gypsies usually live in those. Are you Polish?

Hopefully not. But with all the enrichment lately, it might well be. BTW, that pic of yours shows buildings from the time when "poland" was still german. Streets like that only exist in tourist hotspots nowadays while the average polish street looks like a mixture between medieval ruins and communist building blocks.

Exactly. I wouldn't want europe to become like the czech republic either (way to christian, also to bad of an education system), but at least you guys have a culture that deserves the term.

Neither do poles.

France is way better in terms of living standards. the only french parts comparable to poland are the banlieues.

Ironic that this hate speech makes YOU the criminal, Nigel. Hope you get your internet license revoked.

OFC you will see in the future seig hail!

Attached: 27973013_487511504983846_7389737583025980178_n.jpg (720x645, 60K)

I would rather live in Poland then anywhere in the U.S. except New England

>Ślunsk

Attached: 1509825999672.jpg (480x361, 73K)

Poles are white. Maybe poorer than Western Europe, less educated etc. But literally 2 generations of public funding towards schools and nice amenities fixes this, meanwhile niggers will be niggers now and forever. Poles are bros.

> but have you guys even traveled there?
I have, and what the aussie is saying is true at least for Danzig and Warsaw. Those cities are shitholes whose only claim to fame is the history from back when they were german (Not austrian, though under a german emperor of austrian origin).

>Hopefully not. But with all the enrichment lately, it might well be. BTW, that pic of yours shows buildings from the time when "poland" was still german.
Warsaw was never part of Germany you fucking nigger. I hate Germans so much I would volunteer to annihilate you when antifa/muslims will finally call for it.

No, it's just years behind western Europe. In 10-20 years we will be full of niggers and mooslims. Only racewar could stop this.

As western Europe crumbles under the rule of the Jew/Mulatto, eastern Europe will rise.

>afaik your economy just stabilized
By growing 4.2% last year?

Oh yes, such a parody.

Could you give a source on the educated people leaving?

Śmieć na emigracji.

Attached: Novac.png (640x480, 426K)

Warsaw and Krakow are ugly and we are full.

t. Masshole

Kek, savior of Europe according to the beta cucks on Sup Forums lusting after slavnigger whore pussy because they can't get an actual Aryan girlfriend from Western Europe

Attached: 1517143061436.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

Hm weird, I don't think it is so shitty, I think Germany is definitely better infrastructure wise than Poland.

But France is not "much" better, neither is the UK. And America is out of the question.

It is an issue yeah, because from my understanding half of Poland used to be German, and the other half is now in Belarus and Ukraine. However Poland has a very rich history, from several thousand of years back. With rich architectures of its own and culture.

t. Brazil, main exporter of gore materials

comfy

If you are visiting Kraków, try visiting Polish Aviation Museum.
It is usually beside most popular tourist routes, but it is absolutely amazing.

Attached: muzeum_lotnictwa_krakow.jpg (1000x673, 868K)

Thing is, I have been there many times, and I have never seen this xD LOL

V4 must stand strong. Just few years before others will start fighting too.

It's a shithole, if you are not a lawyer, doctor, code monkey, engineer or a businessman of some kind then you can kill yourself because you can't be an ordinary joe here because you won't be able to afford anything remotely resembling life of a civilized european in XXI century. Trust me.

There wasn't a single governing body since 1989 that actually gave a shit about anything. Corrupted scumbags run this country for almost 30 years now and idiots still vote for the very same people.

I wish they would all die so they can be replaced with someone younger.

Sure. Which is why in 1334 Warsaw was formally accepted as a city under german Law (Kulmer Recht) by Trojden I and in 1408 by Janusz Starzy.

Face it, none of your major cities were founded by poles.

youtube.com/watch?v=goky56H1ZBI

This is the absolute shittiest city in Poland, Radom, not that bad honesty.

>They're not that bad either, the majority of them got modernised. They still look bad estethically, but they're warm at least.
Commieblocks are nice, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I hope they didn't ruin the facades with the modernization.

>Founded on german law
>german
KYS

>You'll find this shit in every country
Wrong.

did he died?

>I wouldn't want europe to become like the czech republic either (way to christian, also to bad of an education system
>Czech Republic
>Way too christian
Wtf?

Early history

Construction of St John's Cathedral began in 1390. It is one of Warsaw's most ancient and important buildings.
The first fortified settlements on the site of today's Warsaw were located in Bródno (9th/10th century) and Jazdów (12th/13th century).[32] After Jazdów was raided by nearby clans and dukes, a new similar settlement was established on the site of a small fishing village called Warszowa. The Prince of Płock, Bolesław II of Masovia, established this settlement, the modern-day Warsaw, in about 1300. In the beginning of the 14th century it became one of the seats of the Dukes of Masovia, becoming the official capital of the Masovian Duchy in 1413.[32] 14th-century Warsaw's economy rested on mostly crafts and trade. Upon the extinction of the local ducal line, the duchy was reincorporated into the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland in 1526.[32]

I don't know what kind of commie blocks you saw since you think they're nice, but the majority of them needed moernisation precisely in the facades.

People want warm homes and there is nowhere to put the styrophome other than the facade.

They really do look bad compared to what we're building now.

Literally wtf are you talking about hahahahahahhaha

Poland is an underdeveloped shithole, fuck you.

Amen brother
Come work in my country for 5 euros a hour some more before the shitskins take all the money for furniture!

>However Poland has a very rich history, from several thousand of years back. With rich architectures of its own and culture.

Any examples for that architecture? Googling just brings up pictures of german merchant houses and german castles like the Marienburg (And of course communist era buildings, but I doubt those are what you referred to).

>Come work in my country for 5 euros a hour some more before the shitskins take all the money for furniture!
????

No idea what you ment

Not only poland. Europe is our future. Our soil, our blood. Our history, our memory. Never be divided, yet accept our differences. Whatever the past and the mistakes, whatever the crimes. What matter is the future. Our future. Long live Poland. Long live Europa. Hail victory \o