God doesn't exi-

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=146&v=eFfFtq1fljY

Attached: DW1H0VyXcAIU64V.jpg (960x1200, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8
kimclement.com/update-on-kim.php
youtube.com/watch?v=8fs6kvaYH2s
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prophetic bump

god's bump

this was posted before

Yeah I just saw it posted in a earlier thread. Please tell me it isn't fake

do atheists have a rational explication?

what am i supposed to be looking for?

bump. Big if true. Did not watch.

Attached: efbb0ed243ba5f58574d4a9b09cdc55241305376c8bc0383f5e3e74ca8579b0e.jpg (611x192, 36K)

no fucking way

God's plan

WTF

Attached: 1518142227730.jpg (270x270, 18K)

but how do we actually know this is really from 2007?

Bump

catholic server bkXHBgq

It is, the guy is dead.

This is a longer one:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf32lkis_X8

Its even weirder. Predicts the calls for impeachment, basically predicts Wikileaks, and more.

Doesn't mean that god exist but if real that's a nice coincidence.

Give bump to thread if interested

Attached: 1521153799345.jpg (640x635, 41K)

Why not?

Are these coincidences too?

>2017 was the "Year of Our Lord" (5,777 in Hebrew)
>Trump was born under a Blood Moon (total lunar eclipse)
>His name means "the one ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>'Jesus' in Greek gematria equals 888
>'Donald J Trump' in gematria equals 888
>'The Art Of The Deal' in gematria equals 888

Attached: 1518495015291.png (1037x600, 483K)

recently i have been questioning religion and i was losing faith in Christianity but these videos have gave me more faith, thank you anons

Attached: porjlac.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Checked. Praise Kek

Attached: 1519259533235.jpg (3939x2871, 3.92M)

Attached: 1518495290134.jpg (2419x5768, 3.99M)

listen to the vid

"trump shall become a trumpet, says the lord. I will raise up the trump to become a trumpet and bill gates to open up the gate of a finiancial realm for the Church, says the lord."

>"Do not be afraid of North Korea, do not be afraid of Iran; do not be afraid of the nations, for in 2016 everything will change," says the Lord. "There will be a sound of liberty from the White House. There will be a sound of prayers from the White House.

>"Pennsylvania Avenue shall be surrounded by people that will pray and ask Me to intervene and I shall," says the Lord. "So what is the foreboding sound? It is the sound of the enemies of America living in America. Those are your greatest enemies – who call themselves citizens, but they are enemies of the Cross and enemies of the nation and they shall be dealt with."

"for God said, I will not forget 9/11. I will not forget what took place that day, and i will not forget the gatekeeper that watched over new york, who will once again stand and watch over this nation says the spirit of god"

Oh thanks. I saw this video before and didn’t replay it now.

>Redding, ca

That place sucks ass bro. Red soil, heat, and I5.

bumping to keep the thread alive

damn

Christianity has been subverted for hundreds of years
The teaching of Jesus are the only valid thing left

ITT : Schizophrenia
That's what happens to a country when they think making money is more important than being science literate

bump for faith

bump

Attached: EverythingistrueeVerythingisconnEcted.gif (582x582, 62K)

Bump.

>vague bs that could easily be interpreted in multiple ways
you would say the same thing if bill Gates was elected
and Trump clearly isn't a real Christian and doesn't pray
false prophet
sure Trump keeps saying pro Christian things cuz he knows his base but you have to be kind of stupid to think he IS Christian
maybe he can become one and this "prophecy" would be fulfilled but I sincerely doubt that will happen
real prophesies are supposed to be true 100% not vague and partially true
if a prophet is wrong even once then they're not a prophet
Bible says to always test the prophets

Attached: 1505441089473.jpg (645x773, 56K)

God, having all life, glory, goodness, blessedness, in and of himself, is alone in and unto himself all-sufficient, not standing in need of any creature which he hath made, nor deriving any glory from them, but only manifesting his own glory in, by, unto, and upon them; he is the alone fountain of all being, of whom, through whom, and to whom are all things, and he hath most sovereign dominion over all creatures, to do by them, for them, or upon them, whatsoever himself pleaseth; in his sight all things are open and manifest, his knowledge is infinite, infallible, and independent upon the creature, so as nothing is to him contingent or uncertain; he is most holy in all his counsels, in all his works, and in all his commands; to him is due from angels and men, whatsoever worship, service, or obedience, as creatures they owe unto the Creator, and whatever he is further pleased to require of them.
( John 5:26; Psalms 148:13; Psalms 119:68; Job 22:2, 3; Romans 11:34-36; Daniel 4:25, 34, 35; Hebrews 4:13; Ezekiel 11:5; Acts 15:18; Psalms 145:17; Revelation 5:12-14 )

Atheist will ignore this

great argument
did you even read past the green text?

see and There is more than just 2 minutes of "vague" statements.

Whats there to argue? You are just spewing your own opinion and passing it off as fact.

>Hurrr trump not rlly christian i know this 4 suree

Attached: 1508742995003.png (620x581, 16K)

>beeline tech to railroads
>win game
Nice choice, OP

I was posting these videos quite a bit on here before the elections, also the Cyrus comparison video. Great videos and well worth the watch.

Attached: 8786878656454333365556.jpg (618x340, 17K)

I believe in God because of the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1519594732970.jpg (2423x1488, 859K)

Ok lol

Attached: 1520816662162.jpg (4637x2991, 4M)

Attached: 1.png (3132x904, 2.09M)

Attached: 1520054050602.jpg (3166x2832, 3.98M)

I do not believe the Donald Trump is saved one bit, he's a walking embodiment of pride and "those who trust in riches".

because it's a FACT that trump isn't a Christian you simpleton
that ALONE disproves the whole prophecy
you have no argument just emotions and bias
never speak in church you're an idiot who doesn't understand God's word

Fake, he died after Trumps election and very well could have made this speech during the election year

kimclement.com/update-on-kim.php

Attached: 1517361061840.png (466x490, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8fs6kvaYH2s

Attached: 1504935656047.jpg (2048x1366, 1.75M)

listen to the vid past 1.15 for your christian point

look at the video it is saying exactly that!

Let me invoke the power of god:
IN THE FUTURE A KIND CARING BUT DECEIVING MAN WILL BE GIVEN GREAT POWER, THIS MAN WILL USE THIS POWER TO DO MANY HORRIBLE THINGS TO THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM. HE WILL LIE, CHEAT, AND DECEIVE HIS WAY TO POWER BUT WILL BE SEEN AS A SAINT. THIS MAN WILL BE FOREVER HATED FOR THE IRIVERSABLE WRONGDOINGS HE WILL CAUSE.

where's my thread with retards saying I'm a prophet?

The prophecy says that the Lord will "fool the people" and that the one hes chosen they will have "hot blood" but will bring the walls of protection, it also says that he will not be a religious president, but a praying one.

>"He will not be a praying president when he starts, but I will put him in office and then baptize him with the holy spirit"

Attached: praying-for-Trump-Oval-Office-Facebook.jpg (640x480, 68K)

you didn't listen the video until the end

>"HE WILL NOT BE A RELIGIOUS PRESIDENT, BUT A PRAYING ONE"

kys, retard.

Attached: 1518020685805.png (230x219, 7K)

You can't retroactively prophecise Obama, you fucking leaf.

this post will end in 2 and my sage wont work if god exists.

dont let (((them))) slide the thread, this is important

Attached: 1516546425961.png (641x641, 407K)

God, having all life, glory, goodness, blessedness, in and of himself,

is alone in and unto himself all-sufficient, not standing in need of any creature which he hath made,

nor deriving any glory from them, but only manifesting his own glory in, by, unto, and upon them;

he is the alone fountain of all being, of whom, through whom, and to whom are all things,

and he hath most sovereign dominion over all creatures, to do by them, for them, or upon them,

whatsoever himself pleaseth; in his sight all things are open and manifest, his knowledge is infinite,

infallible, and independent upon the creature, so as nothing is to him contingent or uncertain;

he is most holy in all his counsels, in all his works, and in all his commands;

to him is due from angels and men, whatsoever worship, service, or obedience, as creatures they owe unto the Creator,

and whatever he is further pleased to require of them.

In JESUS' name AMEN!

( John 5:26; Psalms 148:13; Psalms 119:68; Job 22:2, 3; Romans 11:34-36; Daniel 4:25, 34, 35; Hebrews 4:13; Ezekiel 11:5; Acts 15:18; Psalms 145:17; Revelation 5:12-14 )

a PRAYING president

Attached: praying.jpg (630x354, 34K)

Realised that after i posted it.

Attached: 59667ee72100003700fc6991.jpg (720x480, 75K)

God, having all life, glory, goodness, blessedness, in and of himself,

is alone in and unto himself all-sufficient, not standing in need of any creature which he hath made,

nor deriving any glory from them, but only manifesting his own glory in, by, unto, and upon them;

he is the alone fountain of all being, of whom, through whom, and to whom are all things,

and he hath most sovereign dominion over all creatures, to do by them, for them, or upon them,

whatsoever himself pleaseth; in his sight all things are open and manifest, his knowledge is infinite,

infallible, and independent upon the creature, so as nothing is to him contingent or uncertain;

>he is most holy in all his counsels, in all his works, and in all his commands;

>to him is due from angels and men, whatsoever worship, service, or obedience, as creatures they owe unto the Creator,

and whatever he is further pleased to require of them.

In JESUS' name AMEN!

Attached: POTUS-VP-Praying-Reuters.jpg (618x340, 56K)

God is consciousness. God is life. We are the universe manifest.

In the beginning GOD created the heavens and the earth.

... wow you're stupid
you can be Christian without being religious
and when he said pray he meant pray to God
you don't even understand the context of the terms being used
when protestants say "religious" they mean useless religious traditions like catholics
you don't even go to church do you you stupid imbecile?
I get it now
you have to be literally stupid and ignorant of the Bible to think this is a prophecy

Its funny because it literally says "I will fool the people" "He will be a praying president, not a religious one"

We can see who in this thread was fooled.

Riches do not profit in the day of wrath,
but righteousness delivers from death.
5 The righteousness of the blameless keeps his way straight,
but the wicked falls by his own wickedness.
6 The righteousness of the upright delivers them,
but the treacherous are taken captive by their lust.
7 When the wicked dies, his hope will perish,
and the expectation of wealth[a] perishes too.
8 The righteous is delivered from trouble,
and the wicked walks into it instead.

religion is cancer. You don't need to follow ramblings of some drugged-up kike hermit that maybe never even existed to find God

With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor,
but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.
10 When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices,
and when the wicked perish there are shouts of gladness.
11 By the blessing of the upright a city is exalted,
but by the mouth of the wicked it is overthrown.
12 Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense,
but a man of understanding remains silent.
13 Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets,
but he who is trustworthy in spirit keeps a thing covered.
14 Where there is no guidance, a people falls,
but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.

He said that he will not be religious/praying until he enters office, which is when he will be baptized with the holy spirit.

What evidence do you have that Trump's faith AFTER entering office is fake? Why are you even in this thread?

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

A gracious woman gets honor,
and violent men get riches.
17 A man who is kind benefits himself,
but a cruel man hurts himself.
18 The wicked earns deceptive wages,
but one who sows righteousness gets a sure reward.
19 Whoever is steadfast in righteousness will live,
but he who pursues evil will die.
20 Those of crooked heart are an abomination to the Lord,
but those of blameless ways are his delight.
21 Be assured, an evil person will not go unpunished,
but the offspring of the righteous will be delivered.

Attached: 1516930999175.png (625x773, 111K)

Alright I watched the video, but I still maintain my belief that Trump himself is not saved. God can use even unbelievers to do his will.

I watched the video moron
not religious =/= not Christian
you cannot pray unless you're Christian or Muslim or another religion that prays
praying to nothing is not praying
idk why I even bothered responding to this thread
nothing but pseudo-Christians that don't even read the Bible
once again the Bible says TEST THE PROPHETS
not find every possible interpretation to defend them ignoring facts

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go down to the lake of fire and fry
Won't see 'em again till the fourth of July

Do you know Trump personally?

the people cry and the people moan
Look for a dry place to call their home
Try to find some place to rest their bones
While the angels and the devils try to make their own
Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go down to the lake of fire and fry
Won't see 'em again till the fourth of July

Revelation 20:14 English Standard Version (ESV)

14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly directly overhead, “Come, gather for the great supper of God, 18 to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave,[d] both small and great.” 19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army. 20 And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence[e] had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. 21 And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

You only confuse your self using bible corruptions hades is greek underworld , hell is the prison for spirits in christianity

But she lost though.

>What evidence do you have that Trump's faith AFTER entering office is fake?
are you shitting me?
nothing he says or does is anything that a man who was baptized in the Spirit would say or do
he wouldn't go freaking wear a Jewish hat and go pray to the wailing wall if he was even remotely Christian you knuckledragger
and he would be focusing on eliminating gay marriage and enforcing prayer in school and making separation of church and state and witnessing to the nation
Christians do not live their lives in secret
GO TO CHURCH AND READ THE BIBLE. OR STFU
I'm not talking to you idiots who just post memes don't understand the subject matter and don't know how to argue
stop inflicting us with your stupidity you absolute idiot

so no evidence except your own opinion?

kys shill and fuck off this thread if you dont like it

Attached: 1509486280317.png (485x443, 22K)

>are you shitting me?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (761x800, 116K)

14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY KING DAVID REINCARNATED

Attached: 1516788749215.png (1131x858, 232K)

Attached: 1520102835297.jpg (1440x1080, 353K)

Attached: 1497051621808.jpg (2815x1639, 1.07M)

New International Version
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

New Living Translation
Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death.

English Standard Version
Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

Berean Study Bible
Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death--the lake of fire.

Berean Literal Bible
And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

New American Standard Bible
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

King James Bible
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Christian Standard Bible
Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
Kim Clement is a preacher who makes a ton of prophecies. Only thing is, I think this guy was a part of Plus Ultra when he was alive. He talks about Trump. He talks about “The Giant” “The Giant of debt.” aka the Jews. He also talks about someone close to Trump who is young. He says that what this man will do will SHOCK everyone. He is a genius.

during the campaign Trump was gifted a prayer shawl
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

The pastor gifts him a study bible and he tells him when he's feeling down he should read MARK 9:23 which says basically if you can believe then anything is possible.

The kikes hated that he was gifted a prayer shawl so much they cut the feed thats why the video I linked is spliced together.

Attached: 1504096750916.jpg (2048x1366, 1.32M)

Is that better Italy?