I think it's time to accept the fact pic related was the biggest happening we are ever going to see in our lifetimes...

I think it's time to accept the fact pic related was the biggest happening we are ever going to see in our lifetimes, and nothing will surpass it.
It's over, nothing else will deliver. All ebin happenings will always turn out to be larps or severely over-hyped. 9/11 was it. We blew our loads too son.

Attached: 911-planes.jpg (400x414, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

controlled-demolition.com/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2508.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp87Ud1dXEs
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as big for what's to come.

I get the feeling we’ll see a city being nuked on live TV or livestream before the eldest oldfag here now dies, complete with lots of follow-up documentation posted online when survivors can finally get to log on again somewhere.

Mecca '22 will be worth taping

It can't be. There was no Sup Forums back then so we need just one happening to witness here on Sup Forums. Synchronicity, there is no way around it.

bigger happening when they are forced to admit it was an inside job. Think Nuremburg trials, except for the Neocons.

Attached: 1520304950267.webm (550x310, 2.45M)

kike.

just as satisfying will be to read the stories about anything and everything they love or care about being systematically destroyed; slowly and as painfully as possible.

Attached: 1518214578365.jpg (600x600, 33K)

controlled-demolition.com/
something missing off their world record list
whatdoesitmean.com/index2508.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp87Ud1dXEs

>thinks 9/11 was a happening
>doesn't remember when Popeye's ran out of chicken in 2009
>howmai sposeta feed ma keeds

STFU, Linc, and crawl back into your box.

Attached: rockwell-lies-dead-aug-25-1967.gif (599x283, 161K)

Thats pretty naive
Human society will only get more unstable as technology progresses
Wanna know why theres no signs of aliums?
They probably all exterminate themselves with nukes or whatnot if they even make it that far
If we dont blow ourselves up at one point we will deal with technology is too powerful for the human sense of responsibility

Agreed. Its literally never happening.

they need something every 20 years to split the generation gap up and divide the people more

I was 13 at the time and couldnt careless when it happened, I knew it was all fishy even then.

the biggest happening will be when the truth about 9/11 hits critical mass of normie awareness.

DUAL ISRAELI JEW TERRORISTS DID 9/11/2001 AND HOLOCAUST'ed THE USS LIBERTY SHIPS ACTS OF WAR AGAINST THE AMERICAN POPULACE!
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y

Attached: 13508994_155433244874142_4922357380041820584_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Half these little fags on right now were not even alive when it happened

I was ten and remember it like it was yesterday. My friends mom gave me and another one of the bros a ride home with her son. Her son asked if we could all hang out and his mom was like "i think people want to go home and be with ther families today" My other bro and i looked at each other with that so we riding our bikes around like any other day since jacks shit actually happened to us. Damn feels good to be that ingrained in your own world thats righti n front of you.

How can 9/11 be the biggest happening if 9/11 is a hoax? There never were "twin towers" in New York City and no one died in a plane crash that day. The videos are CGI and the numbers are faked to push (((their))) agenda.

nyc isn't even real lol it hologram

we are one Trump tweet away from this.

Lets hope that is true anyway. Wouldn't be hard for things to get far, far worse really.