How could anybody trust this snivelling little two-faced weasel? Why are right-wing pundits so fervently anti-truth?

How could anybody trust this snivelling little two-faced weasel? Why are right-wing pundits so fervently anti-truth?

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-150641.jpg (1077x1029, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/974450928714747906?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All journalists are propagandists. They aren't paid to be intellectually honest.

One of the few things I agrees with Obama on is opening up Cuba. Of course that was only because there was money to be made and Obama wanted to use his power to hook people up.

I support presidents having an open dialogue. I do not, however, support sending pallets of cash to rogue nations

something something 4d chess
something something outsmarted the libtards

citations, you got em right?

Which President was invited to a personal meeting by North Korea's leader? Here's a hint: not both.

>if you stop being a warmonger you're a hypocrite

The difference is that Obama approached NK like a soyboy.

MSM being hypocrite? News at 11pm.

>I liked what Obama's administration did for US-Cuba relations
Completely undone by the Trump admin

this. Obama's foreign policy was soy incarnate, he accomplished absolutely nothing good and did a whole lot of bad (Libya, Syria etc)

context matters when you take quotes out of context. unless you honestly believe nothing has changed in 10 years. like maybe the former dictator dying and a new supreme leader taking over. no, theres absolutely nothing different from then and now and only trump and retarded conservatives stay the same.

It is always a good sign to meet with Korea. Hannity's first quote is stupid, and the man is a sham. You are still overgeneralizing a fair bit: not every right winged public spokesman is a Boomer pundit.

How new are you?
Every single political pundit does this shit.
If a democrat does thing republicans will be against it and if a republican does thing democrats will be against it.
This is should be fucking obvious to you by now.

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/974450928714747906?s=19

>not every right winged public spokesman is a Boomer pundit.
I'm sorry that you're this delusional.

my political views have changed a lot in 10 years too user
We live in a strange timeline

And still, Hannity is worshipped by many Sup Forumstards. I'm simply trying to point out the hypocrisy

I’m wasting my time writing this, because you stupid motherfuckers don’t care. But the difference is Obama was willing to meet with him with no stipulations whatsoever, just literally trying to suck him off to appease him. Trump however, threw down the gauntlet, called his bluff and handled it like a real alpha man. And lil Kim came hat in hand and begged for a meeting. It’s really simple to see the difference if you’re intellectually honest and have any common sense and deductive reasoning skills.

You’re simple a simpleton. Read and learn what big boy life is about.

The vast majority of people regardless of political ideology are morons who will ignore that kind of thing.

Its like times change. Kim jong IL was president at the time and was an extreme hardliner. Kim Jong UN is more open to talks, not much, but still more willing.

Attached: keep eating.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

>accomplished nothing good
He scaled down the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to a more supportive role, taking American lives out of harm's way
He oversaw the operation which resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden, a task thoroughly ignored by the previous administration.
He took a hardline stance against Russia's aggression in Crimea without starting WW3
He ended the pointless Cuban trade embargo.

As far as foreign policy goes, Obama did an OK job. There were obvious blunders, yes, but there were also many success stories.

>Obama wanted to meet without any stipulation
Still consuming that Fox propoganda, I see. Keep guzzling com, faggots.

Actually trump has said no stipulations

>he doesnt know about Osama
>he doesnt know about payments to terrorists
>he doesnt know about the Muslim Brotherhood
Oh boy you are in for a world of hurt

I don't think Obama did an "ok" job in the foreign policy aspect. I believe that was the weakest aspect of his presidency. From completely fucking up Libya to being toothless when it came to his "red line" in Syria I think Obama really damaged the US' perception of might around the world. He was the master of inaction and I think the US would've come out better by simply not getting involved at all in Syria. We did fuck all but ineffectually threaten the Assad regime with nothing to back it up.

he also killed gadaffi you faggot

Attached: gadaffi_predicts_future.png (1350x1800, 1.98M)

In 2008 Obama was approaching the norks
In 2018 the norks approached Trump

Why haven't you killed yourself you disgusting faggot traitor?

Why are left-wing pundits all rapists and pedophiles?

Which ended up ruining Libya.
But hindsight is 20-20

Shut up burger, Sean Hannity is good goyim

>obama and trump are the same people with the same ideologies and foreign policies
Why can't kids grasp the concept of context.

Kim inviting Trump to meet him after Trump straight up threatened to nuke his country is totally different from sniveling Obama begging to make peace with everybody and everyone and offering them billions of dollars + weapons

god you're a fucking idiot

He likes Jews. Why listen to anyone that likes Jews?

fox news hates black people and hated that they hated a black president

this isn’t news

To be fair Obama was about appeasement and not disarming the norks. He would have done another Iran deal where we give them billions to put their program on hold and wait 10-15 years

>He scaled down the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to a more supportive role, taking American lives out of harm's way
Bullshit. Thanks to Obama Iraq had to deal with ISIS. Thanks to Obama the whole world had to deal with ISIS.

>He oversaw the operation which resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden, a task thoroughly ignored by the previous administration.
And what a strange timing the killing of Osama was. Oh how it helped Obama at that time. Let's dump his corpse into the sea.

>He took a hardline stance against Russia's aggression in Crimea without starting WW3
USA had a huge role regarding the war in Ukraine. Look up what they tried before the whole shit escalated. Thanks Obama that you stopped before it ended up to be WW3.

>He ended the pointless Cuban trade embargo.
You know why? Just to stop Putin to develop a stronger relationship with Cuba. You can google this too.

>As far as foreign policy goes, Obama did an OK job. There were obvious blunders, yes, but there were also many success stories.
Horrible. He failed.

One gave in like a Punk, the other is trying to actually solve the Issue at hand and garner better diplomatic relations.

There are different approaches one can take towards the same thing.

Are you that much of a simpleton or just under age?

Obama was attempting to appease the Norks.
Trump is working toward disarmament.

Your hot take makes sense if you're twelve.