How do we fix Columbia?

How do we fix Columbia?

Attached: Columbia.jpg (1914x917, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9zg0R4a4fHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Columbia
1. You are retarded
2. Why would you be interested to fix our country?

Looks (((vibrant))) to me!

1. Epic
2. You're a burden

install whites
hispanics are +10 IQ versus blacks. they can sustain and build empires. do the same thing whites did to africa and the efforts will take hold and it will work
they are way smarter than niggers

>You are a burden
We are, but there are thousands around the world, even in your ouwn countey you know, so why would you want to fix us and not Mexico first or even your own land

the cocaine you produce has been destabilizing the west and empowering gangsters for 40 years.

Thousands of what? Burdens? Poor people? Make sense please
Goddamn, your English is terrible. Shows how bad your education system is to be honest. Imagine being so cucked that you're forced to learn the language of a better nation, and you can't even do that right. Wow lmao. Your country is a literal pile of garbage and drugs.

What is your problem? Cucked? How cynical can you be? You are talking about fixing another country when your own nation is considered a fucking joke. Where do I begin? School shootings, obesity, being destroyed by (((diversity))), and I can go on. My country is not any better than that but you have all those problems, you are talking about fixing another nation and you call us cucked? You are pathetic. Did you give up hope in your country already you stupid fuck?

Nuke it

You don’t.
Next.

Killing white subhumans, just like we do in South Brazil.

Attached: young-couple-kidnap-beating-set-fire-palhoca-braz.webm (320x180, 2.51M)

I feel safe taking out my smartphone in public. Do you?

the Colombians I've met in life where like turbo mexicans... Ultra lazy, retarded and extremely stubborn..

they are about 1 level above abbos...

They should all be exterminated.

>Columbia
You could begin by learning its fucking name before you start posts about it.

SeeThis

But killing is your answer to everything

Attached: 1518901269718.jpg (1566x894, 200K)

let them all come live here

the real question is, what would be best for the world?
1. nuking colombia
2. nuking the district of columbia

Kill em all, let God sort them out.

>implying there's anything wrong with this
youtu.be/9zg0R4a4fHg