>when a nigger threatens to get you fired but you're your own boss

Kek
Niggers threaten to get me fired weekly. I'm a truck driver & deliver gasoline to starions & make 300k a year. I like to pretend to act scared & beg them to not call my boss. They look up the company name on my truck & call the phone number online. It's my own cell phone number
Kek

Attached: IMG_4426.jpg (315x315, 27K)

What's it like being poor you stupid nigger

What do you keep doing to them user?

You sound like a filthy dual israeli jew anti white "citizen" jew bitch

You sound like grade-A white trash to me. Yee hawww

>niggers like to hang around at gas stations 3 o'clock in the morning
>they're all on crack & all the women are prostitutes
>you ask them to move so you can hook up your truck hoses to pour the gas in
Need I say more?

>i'm a truck driver
>make 300k a year
Dumb frogposter wants us to believe his lies. Just make a nigger hate thread already, no one is impressed by how much fantasy money you make. So what is your real NEETbux monthly income?

LOL look up how much owner operators contracting for big businesses in Cali making kid, stick to your Walmart cashier job

I've never been to the southern half of this country & I never will be, you're all a bunch of spics down there

Spics are all over the East Coast of America from Maine to fucking Florida where the hell are you driving to

A part of California that isn't spic ville, & I never drive over the road

Sup Forums is turning into cancer. Waiting for the next thread:
>am uber driver
>passenger threatens to give me poor rating
>act scared
>jokes on them
>im elon musk

Oi I wish the queen mum would shit in me mouf, allah save the queen

At least Britain has never had a muslim leading the country.

Get over yourself Sweden 2.0, i can't wait for Muslims to take over your country so we can kill them all & colonize it

I work in the transportation industry. Tanker owner ops can easily make excess of a thousand dollars a day.

LUL apparently anyone who makes a lot of money is considered a Jew to these people, don't bother trying to explain it to them

Care to tell us interesting nigger stories?

Ok Reginald, i wouldnt push your luck, you know what happened during the last riots?!

Attached: image.jpg (474x391, 43K)

BS. Literally all you are doing is driving a car. Anyone can do that. Probably earning $40k a year 5 days vacation.

>literally driving a 'car' that can kill dozens of people at any given second
40k? LUL that's not even how much my personal truck costs that I wrote off

My tires cost more than your entire house

Attached: IMG_4427.jpg (645x355, 60K)

The average pay is 73k but still 300k is bullshit for a truck driver

"ey yo phuk you bitch ass cracka bitch. i move when i want you bitch ass niggoooh"

It's all repetitive desu
>go to station
>niggers doing nigger things
>ask you for money

Sometimes their 'leader' will walk up to you & they'll say
"YO HOMIE YOU LEAVE US ALONE N WE LEAVE YOU ALONE YA GOT THAT"
Just nod it off
Everyone I know who does my job carries a metal baseball bat to "check tire pressure" but it's low key for set defense
Some guy I know has stopped 3 gas station robberies in his lifetime of doing this job

shut the fuck up you annoying cocksucker. lurk more and learn how fucking wrong you were about everything you overly confident dumb fuck.

LOL YES THIS SO MUCH
"ILL MOVE MY CAR WHEN I WUNT CRACKA ASS BITCH"
>they continue to stand outside their car smoking a cigarette

I'm not average dude. I'm an owner operator. Not some petty delivery boy who doesn't even own his own truck. Look up how much owner operators make in cali.

>hurr op makes more money than me when I work at Starbucks he must be a larper!

Attached: IMG_4428.jpg (750x1004, 153K)

Looks like 300k is still a stretch but you could be the highest paid driver in the USA making 200k

Attached: 3F694ACE-DB27-42B9-BC49-47974FE9E8B6.png (750x1334, 166K)

LUL 194k is still below the average for California.

Anyone who stops their truck in front of a crowd of nigs probably deserves to be beaten up

He’s talking owner operator. The truck doesn’t buy and maintain itself.

Hazmat drivers make way more

Nobody makes 300k per year driving a fucking truck

Okay pajeet, looks like you chose the wrong career

>he shitposts here but doesn't make atleast six figures

Attached: 203135.jpg (606x503, 129K)

>I'm a truck driver
You're going to be replaced by a self-driving truck within five years lol

It's illegal for cars to drive without a person in it to begin with &, not only that's but I don't just try- I have to put the gas into the stations manually.
Not only that, but if you think they're going to let a computer drive a truck that's hauling gasoline down the highway then you're a fool, might as well jam a crowbar through the steering wheel & put a brick on the pedal

Redneck getting scared lol

Yeah I'm totally scared of having to fall back onto my families business of growing grapes for wine

I suggest you post hereThis is the politically incompetent board

How does one get into a job like this? I would love to be a self employed driver it would be my dream career

Go to trucking school & then try to get a job at some shitty company, no major companies want new drivers because it's too big of a risk
After 2-3 years in the shit company, change to a bigger once. Save up your money & then offer to buy one of their older trucks, companies are always getting rid of old shit- or just buy a truck at some salesman. I'd suggest getting into oil trucking or gasoline after you do those shitty 2-4 years. That's pretty much the basic rundown, some states require you to be a certain age

I make that in a month drop shipping

So after buying a truck did you form your own company and offer to transport fuel? Just curious how that works once you have your own equipment and company

Shit, so you're not even antagonizing them? Just nigs being nigs?

have you ever ran out of gas, while delivering gas?

Bought my truck from a company(company 1)that was being 'liquified' or whatever the term is for a cheap price, then offered to be an owner operator to the company(company 2) that took in a lot of the drivers from (company 1)
I keep my truck parked in their lot, the only thing I pay for is maintenance that their mechanics do, you gotta pay for your own truck to stay in one piece

Yep, I once tried to stop some black nig from abusing his nig wife- big mistake.
They then both started to go after me & tried to fight me lmao
Not me personally

Are they illegal niggers?

Attached: TrumpTrainRakwanda.jpg (1024x578, 574K)

This. The self-driving vehicle meme is a last-ditch effort by Silicon Valley to extract more investment money now that "social" apps have proven themselves to be entirely unprofitable (unless you get big enough to have the NSA prop you up in return for data-gibs).

>Part and Parceler.