Do you hate blacks just for their skin color?

do you hate blacks just for their skin color?

ofc there are complete idiots but dont you think it's the problem of the society tht does not give them enough education or support?

imagine white trash frowing up in a poor neighbourhood - they would most likely grow up as parasites to the society.

there are many really nice black people i know or even media celebrities that seem like very good people.

Attached: 53e0ce7feab8eaae04a95134-750-563.jpg (750x563, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LX60BQMQB5le/
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=iZekECBI07M
youtube.com/watch?v=bPkTw3OSV9A
youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw
youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc
youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34
youtube.com/watch?v=YE7KTUEIlKs
youtu.be/V3f4yYVCxpk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pij6vxr9rOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler did not hate blacks he allied with them silly see:
bitchute.com/video/LX60BQMQB5le/
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=iZekECBI07M
youtube.com/watch?v=bPkTw3OSV9A
youtube.com/watch?v=povtmVlXwTw
youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc
youtube.com/watch?v=EC2FAujBe34
youtube.com/watch?v=YE7KTUEIlKs

Have you ever smelled a nigger?

white trash doesn't life in suburbs
niggers do
its called ghetto

As someone who has grown up in a poor county with roughly 60% blacks, I can say that I for sure don't hate black people.

It just so happens that a majority of black people fit the 'nigger' stereotype.

partly, yes. I think their skin color is ugly but not as ugly as their facial features and their hair. Still that's not a reason to hate anyone. I hate them because they're stupid, impulsive, violent, cowardly, prone to lying and have a terrible culture

there was a 9/10 nigress in my high school that smelled like cocoa butter.

Attached: 1494157279796.jpg (478x720, 39K)

Skin color is probably the most trivial of the great many differences between whites and blacks.

this. also black culture is fucking retarded. the way they talk, their expressions, the music, it all compounds

even whites in the worst neighborhoods perform better on all intelligence measures than the richest blacks

youtu.be/V3f4yYVCxpk

Proof?

I don't care about your shit, but I have a bigger problem: I need to know how to convince my blonde, white gf that niggers are subhumans, and it has to be evidenced with genetics. She won't accept their lack of neanderthal DNA as proof that they're less than human. Help a bro out

I don't hate them, sorry.

I actually don't mind some of them

Attached: 1503438819161.jpg (800x786, 142K)

I hate most of them because of their behavior. Is it cultural or genetic? I don't know for sure.

If whites acted the same I'd hate them too.

Attached: 15x1no6.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

Blind racism is stupid.

niggers stink bad enough that even blind people can be racist to them, so that blows your theory out of the water

>do you hate blacks just for their skin color?

No, their genetics.

It is never of benefit to whites to have blacks living amongst them. Blacks always degrade the quality of life whites enjoy. On the other hand, blacks always benefit by living amongst whites. The quality of their lives when they live among themselves in black nations is far worse. When you consider that blacks have considerably lower IQ's and are far more impulsive, violent and irresponsible, these facts are not the least bit mysterious. Of the 3 main races they are the one that really is not suited to social organization designed for and by the other 2. They do not behave well in white societies and they behave equally poorly in Asian designed societies.

Tldr: Evolution did not suit niggers to live in complex societies that assume a certain level of trust and decent behavior.

When people know they're inferior, and they're not accepted, they tend to go destructive, like it was the fault of every one else, and not of themselves.

Unless the nigga is very redpilled, well educated and prone to righteousness, there's a group tendency for the lowest of the lowest.

They'll use their creativity for all that's wrong.

No. While Blacks are usually unattractive due to their sloped back foreheads, terrible hair, wide noses and protruding jaw, that's not why I hate them. In fact I don't hate them on a personal level.

Some Blacks are high IQ, fully functioning people that add to our societies. The problem is that on average Blacks in America have an 80 IQ, That's too low to be inducted into the military as they are not capable of the basic activities involved in soldiering. A majority of Blacks in America will never be anything other than a net deficit. They will never be capable of a job that require anything more than repetitive tasks. Our economy has almost completely eliminated these types of jobs due to automation.

Blacks in America cost much more than they contribute in taxes. Same for Hispanics. And it's not even close. Both Blacks and Hispanics cost 100s of billions more annually than they contribute in taxes. Whites are the only major racial/ethnic group in America that is a net positive to the government coffers. It will most likely always be this way because the variance in intelligence is 80% heritable. Groups with low average IQ will never substantially raise their IQ. There is no evidence that better education can raise the underlying general intelligence that IQ attempts to measure.

This is only 1 aspect of not wanted more non-Whites in America. Blacks also have a much higher genetic propensity to commit violence and crime than Whites. So no, I don't hate Blacks because they are black and ugly, I actually feel bad for Black women that are smart enough to know how unattractive most people find them.

Attached: 1506662361553.jpg (396x385, 33K)

>has white features.

It's sad you think you evolved out of a chimpanzees anus. The truth of the matter is you, nor I, don't know shit.

No you strawmanning fuck, they are hated as a group due to the racial characteristics that unite the vast majority OF THE GROUP
That's why
>muh individual
Isn't an argument, we all know a nigger who's not as bad as others, but that doesn't weaken the arguments against them in any fucking way,because anecdotes don't matter,statistics do.
Also no, they are violent and dumb, neither can be cured by the environment of a free democracy.

a 9/10 nigger is like a human/white 6/10

We did not evolve from Chimps. We share a common ancestor with chimps. Recognizing that life on earth undergoes evolution is not the same as rejecting a supernatural explanation for reality. Dont get your chimp anus in a twist over this.

I don’t hate anyone for reasons that they can’t control. That’s stupid and ignorant. I do hate the nog culture. I live in a 99% white upper middle/upper class area. There some blacks that live areound here but they are not niggers. They have nice cars, take care of their house, their kids are nice and respectful. I have no problems with any race that is like that. I have a problem with degeneracy and I have a bigger problem with people who promote the degeneracy.

that's all fine and well but where do you factor race mixing into that arguement

skin color, ugliness and the ones that act like niggers. If everything happens for a reason then they are ugly for a reason.

you should literally go eat their asses and drink their wienies then.
stop trying to power trip

Attached: shiller.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

every single fucking group project from grade 1 all the way to grade 9 I had a daily group project with a filthy, illiterate, stinking nigger with nicknames like "bubbles" "bay-bay" "dottie" "burrmang" "boo" etc. The teaching method of putting smart kids with stupid stinking niggers completely ruined the entire education process for me, I ended up hating school and skated by barely attending because of this fucking bullshit.

"GROUP PROJECT" IS CODE FOR "ASSIMILATE THE PET NIGGER PROJECT" AND IS FUCKING WRONG TO SUBJUGATE WHITE KIDS TO ON A DAILY BASIS

If you are not home schooling you are participating in a form of child abuse.

I guess some people don't like them because when they breed with whites they're literally erasing that lineage's whiteness off the face of the Earth. Think about it, how many mulatos have you met that identify as white? Probably none, they always choose to identify with their black half.
And white genes are mostly recessive whereas black genes are dominant.
Therefore black on white breeding can be used as a means to delete white identity from our communities.

Attached: white-girls-vs-black-girls-asian-cgirls-8505430.png (500x1081, 304K)

>skin color

Attached: 1387845043339.png (864x510, 527K)

blind HAHAHAHA

Attached: 5bbX[2].gif (320x180, 1.3M)

It has nothing to do with race but everything to do with culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pij6vxr9rOY

elementary mathematics involved.

Attached: dinduleaches3.jpg (511x836, 109K)

This.

>blacks
>skin color
KEK
Sub-saharan will always be a sub-saharan
(... thalassemia sickle-cell disease cvg...)

Attached: albino-subsaharan.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Get out stát hwnd.

stát hond.

I went to primary school being the tolken white and can tell you that niglets are taught to hate whitey at an early age, we are literally the devil incarnate to them.

No, any negative feelings I have towards them have zero to do with the color of their skin, the texture of their hair or the shape of their faces.

It has everything to do with what I have learned about their behavior and what lies on the inside. Average differences in frontal cortex volume, for example.

Skin color does not equal race.
There are Indians that are darker skinned than most sub saharan africans. There are different skin colors in whites, mediterranians and south slavs can be pretty dark, darker than some turks for example. East Asians also have pretty much the same skin tones as whites.
Thinking that race=skin color is just childish.

Desu, 5% of white people are pieces of shit and 60% of black people are pieces of shit, mingle with them I do, because when I meet them they are already in my zone. So they have a smaller chance of being pieces of shit.

We don't belong together. There are good black people and there are really bad black people. When we try and force equality for everyone it just makes everything worse for everyone who actually tries to play fair by the rules. We should have our own place and stuff and they should have theirs and we should stay the hell out of it.

Attached: 6bfbd3f98c6db378b7684a97d2e7a5db.png (432x539, 169K)

Good banter

they and the cucks who want them to live here need to be forcibly removed from the country

I should have made my post longer to add this. I don’t like race mixing. I know about the race and IQ and race mixing will lower IQ over time. I would never judge a person individually, but I know how things are in general.

I hate them because they are in my nation. That is all. If they would fuck off I would stop hating them.

It has everything to do with race as race implies genetic leaning to a certain form of culture.

OP Pic related shows that black people don't have to be garbage. They choose to be because it it is easier. That's why niggers deserve to be hated. Nonniggered blacks should hate them just as much as us.

As a collective they are cancer. Of course, there will be black individuals that are fine.
I had to leave London because of these dumb monkeys.
We have tried to give them support for hundreds of years but it's all totally wasted.
Where do you live op?

Attached: london-nignoggin.png (477x505, 33K)

I don't hate them, but I do find their skin and hair disgusting. No, that's not the only reason I find them disgusting.

Attached: 1520760360643.webm (230x400, 1.55M)

Attached: 4chan.jpg (658x1024, 144K)

>paired with shit
>cocoa butter paired with shit
it's a very distinct smell that all whites can smell
the reason why they had to sit athe back of the bus
our ancestors weren't idiots
>muh racism

>Skin color does not equal race
Indeed

Attached: indian-man-moustache-18607622.jpg (300x450, 44K)

that albino black guy looks straight up retarded

If blacks had white skin they would still look and act and sound like niggers. They have different skull shapes and bell pepper noses.

Decades ago some kikes tried to argue that phenotype was cultural and environmental and a result of diet and if you took an abo from Australia and raised them as American, they would look and act like they were white and only differ in skin color. This was called “social anthropology”. Anybody who pointed out skeletal differences was branded a nazi. Forensic anthropologists identify different races based on skeletons but this is suppressed outside the field. Because they want people to believe that skin color alone is the only difference

From left to right, looks like a slav, a swede and a finn

Not for their skin colour necessarily, but for the fact that everyone who has that skin colour is a degenerate eternal child, multiplying across the face of the planet like an out of control cancer.

I don't know why people try to make it out like I just really hate the colour brown.

black people in the world in general are quite the good guys, they work hard, get pay less, and all that shiet. the problem is not black people is the black american people i dont know what the fuck you fatt americans do but your "niggas" are really the scum of society, and that means a lot comming from a south american like me

Attached: derrota phoenix.jpg (235x176, 10K)

Obama never said that you fucking retard. Stop spreading fake news like your beloved orange ape.

Attached: 1489695676923.jpg (800x460, 102K)

have you ever worked with sub saharan africans. their work ethic is non existent

have you worked with kikes?

I love this "nigger with White features" meme. Are you functionally retarded?

kek... one would have to be a bona fide KYS candidate for their amygdala to elicit hate for a shade of epidermal hue

shit's not even racism... it's more like "melaninsim"!

>literally, autism diagnosed

Attached: tyson_v_tyson.jpg (600x376, 68K)

>coloa of dey skin

Attached: 1520359436394.jpg (827x1241, 495K)

Theres always an exceptional few. Mostly though just look at blacks, their skin color and rate of crime are the only correlations we reliably have to avoid danger. It’s just numbers bong

I know they commit 8-9x more murder than whites per capita in the US but I don't hate blacks. Around 90% of that murder is against other blacks so the problem is almost always segregated in their community. I've never had a problem with blacks in Canada. I've met and gone to school with quite a few. Some good some bad. None of them bad enough to make me hate their whole race. Every time I got robbed in Canada it was by a white guy. Obviously since Canada is 77% white I'll see a lot of good and bad apples. Only thing consistent everywhere is that men are more dangerous than women.

It’s the dumbest thing in the world for blacks to think people just hate them because they’re ugly brown faces.

Anybody who lives around y’all or goes to school with y’all hates you. You’re 1.5 to 3 standard deviations below whites in intelligence. You have lower standards for fucking everything. You contribute jackshit aside for tap dancing for the white man’s money. Y’all can almost always only fight in groups. You obsess over other race’s women because deep down y’all know how fucking hideous you are.

Black peoples entire existence is to hinder whites overall efficiency.
Blocking doorways, slowly crossing roads during green lights, taking up the entire sidewalk. Y’all prey on the weak, the small, the young, and old.

You better hope liberal whites aren’t ever exposed to y’all. You better hope the economy stays good and whites can continue to feed their kids.

Of course this is all satire hyuck hyuck

i dont hate blacks i hate niggers. you dont even have to be black to be a nigger.

I just know when I see a black I like, and those I can't stand.

Niggers always have that look on their face, the cold stare, the swagger walk, the clothes, the hood. The obnoxious unintelligible blabbering. The repetitious phases,, "ya feel me" "ya know whaa im sayyin" cuzz, cuzz.

most untrustworthy looking eyes. ITs like they are from another planet. Their temperment. Also, since I work around alot. The Wise nigger. You'll get some guy, talking like he knows the world inside and out, when hes just a scrub talking alot of hot air.

No
How dare you accuse us of such a thing
We hate them for reasons to obvious and plentiful to enumerate

no, the smell

>only black people can be niggers
OP confirmed racist shit lord attempting to infiltrate.

Attached: e6Vwc64.png (610x354, 571K)

Na. I only hate the ones that act shitty. Somehow there is an overwhelmingly strong correlation between shitty behavior and dark skin though.

It was never about skin color... ever. It was always about behavior. Such behavior, was overwhelmingly portrayed in a single race, but not exclusive to a race.

People hated the senseless culture.
People hated the retarded responses.
People hated the lack of self control.
People hated the lack of foresight.
People hated the burdens.
People hated the senseless violence.
People hated the lack of community.

And thus, racism against a certain tribe of humans was born.

Attached: 1515939144992.gif (500x558, 1.47M)

IT GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: 1512781086574.png (540x300, 64K)

No, the fact that they commit 50% of all murders in the US (unless you want us to believe that the pro black establishment is killing millions of people on purpose), and even that is probably underrecorded, because the police tend to not care if black people die in gang warfare and inner cities, and never find the culprit.

i don't hate every individual nigger. i do hate them as a group. the "talented tenth" are outliers and do not constitute justification for subsidizing the other 90%.