Brazil is not whi-

Eurocucks btfo
How will krauts ever recover?

Attached: 1521040792749.jpg (894x512, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lei_Áurea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now post the percentage

You first Pajeet

90% of them are light skinned pardos. We also love to kill whites. It's like a national sport.

user, I have been to Curitiba and honestly, it was pretty fucking white in my opinion. My girl is from there actually. If it wasn't for your politicians, I could actually live there.

45%

Attached: I think I'm white.png (192x305, 80K)

Fucking makakos

Attached: 1515743500955.jpg (319x319, 79K)

>Curitiba
It really depends user, Santa Catarina is mostly white but the rest of the country isn't.

The south is white with southeast coming a close second, every other region is filled with nogs tho

Yeah, other than the airport in Sao Paulo, it was the only part of the country I have been too. Next time we are going to Florianopolis as she has cousins there. Also, you guys have some pretty overt racism towards black people, especially when watching soccer. If I said the shit that some of these old timers were saying here, I would've been kicked out of the bar. I have no desire to go to Rio and you would have to pay me to go to Forteleza.

Why aren’t Finns on the list? There are over 5 million of us

There's no whites in São Paulo
t. Paulistano

Argentina 34m

That is identifying natives as white.
it's the white Hispanic meme

LMAO

The thing with Curitiba is I felt more safe than most US cities. Huge police/military presence and they don't look like they fuck around. They have the military browns and berets. Got to NYC or Boston and the cops are fat, sloppy with dreads.

le 45% face

Brazil has about 70 million whites.
It has less whites than Germany.

le 33%

Now seriously, Brazil has lot of potential, too bad their elites are too happy thriving in a banana republic allowing all the rest to die from prolonged exposure to degeneration.

I'm a south brazilian with 100% german ancestry and I can confirm it. Pic related is my family, they're a bit tanned due to sun exposure. Me with blonde mustache

Attached: 22195272_1295862360539265_2790945684585818598_n.jpg (600x337, 28K)

You are not far off Ahmed

Attached: 1519856203459.png (620x1044, 532K)

>I have no desire to go to Rio

If you haven't gone to Rio, you haven't gone to Brazil.

In Brazil, more than in other "Latrine American" countries, the upper class is mostly white. As in 90% or more...
In Rio as well.

Et tu, father?

Attached: 1515434799217.jpg (613x587, 16K)

Zilians, in your opinion *when* did Brazil start to go wrong?

And in the general Brazilian opinion (as in the average Brazilian)?

Too touristy for my taste. I may go in the future, but my girl said it's pretty disgusting. The general consensus seems to be that the south would like to break free from the north.

Give it a good 10 years and we will barely be able to tell them apart from the real krauts

We're probably close to 10 million.
Or about 90% white.

>self-reported

Attached: branca brasileira.jpg (768x398, 35K)

See,
I failed...

Your perception is wrong then. The homicide rate of the MOST SAFE Brazilian State (São Paulo - 10.8 per 100.000) would put it as the 2nd MOST VIOLENT American State. And we really should have a better armed and present police, since we can't own weapons unlike Americans

10 million? I'd put it at most 2-4 million real "white". The rest are castizo.

it's just bants my friend

The south is whiter, sure.
But Rio is not just a tourist area. Rio de Janeiro is the soul of Brazil.
If you are interested in Brazil as a country you have to go there. So much History. So much beauty. So much violence...

>average br monkey
After Dilma's impeachment

But seriously I think we started to go wrong when you guys started to bring niggers here.

Attached: 1519662589055.jpg (480x480, 33K)

When the republic was established
Idk what about the other macacos think

Yeah, well I was with her brother most of the time and naturally, we didn't go fucking around in the ghetto or looking for drugs. I am sure, like anywhere, if you go looking for trouble you can find it.

Just because a bunch of mulatto niggers identify as white, doesn't make them white. Unless you live in a 90% white area, it fucking sucks.

Sao paulo is very segregated.
In favelas you see niggers. You go to a restaurant, you see europeans and japanese.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: whitest man in brazil.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Im banting too lol, do you burgers really get offended by the 56% meme?

Attached: 1515266255460.jpg (768x929, 88K)

Cute, is this what the tranny looked like before transformation?

Brazil was pretty white to current american standards up to the 60s.
(Sure, the whites were mostly Meds)
The South of Brazil and São Paulo were routinely above 80% white; Rio, Minas and Southern Mato Grosso were solidly 60% white as States.

Britain in the 1991 census was 95% white; in 2011 it was 86%.
It's everything but bantz, dude...

my fucking sides

Attached: 1445563292561.png (402x438, 288K)

The portuguese owes us explanations.
>According to a genetic study about Brazilians (based upon about 200 samples), on the paternal side, 98% of the white Brazilian Y Chromosome comes from a European male ancestor, only 2% from an African ancestor and there is a complete absence of Amerindian contributions. On the maternal side, 39% have European Mitochondrial DNA, 33% Amerindian and 28% African female ancestry.
WHHHHHHY DIDN'T YOU MARRY YOUR OWN WOMEN FOR GOD'S SAKE AAAAAA

10% of Brazilians are entirely European.

Attached: IMG_5484.png (1997x460, 101K)

We're not Ahmed, we're Jamal Gutierrez get it right

D. Pedro II was a great emperor for what I know, although he was afflicted with too many issues and couldn't see clearly how to make Brazil thrive after his death...

I think your independence wasn't necessary though... thanks for your answer.

It seems the jungle fruit was too tasty to resist

Depends on the burger, really. In my opinion, the le 56% face meme is one that exists to poke fun at American white nationalists who claim to be 100% Prussian and the quintessential white person. They take themselves too seriously and at the same time refuse to recognize the problems with America and how our primary population centers are infested with people who are the other 44%. I think it's funny, personally. Though a downside of the meme is that it leads to some people thinking that white Americans are actually mixed-race, when we're just barely a majority.

Attached: le goblin face.png (666x514, 49K)

Ok, but people used to recur to slavery not because it was fun but because if one was not productive enough, one ran the risk of being enslaved. Thanks.

>Self-reported
Brazillians think anyone 51% European is white

> A comprehensive study presented by the Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research found that on average, white Brazilians are (>83%) European.
Is this enough?

Because it's not the real list

Compare to US

Attached: race by state.png (1063x888, 169K)

At first, Brazil was for men only. Why would Portuguese women move there?

When we saw that we had to try to colonise it, we simply had not enough women around. We had too little resources to populate the country.
Alliances with some indian tribes needed to be made.
And the voyage from Portugal to Brazil was very dangerous and took months.
We did what we could.

Paradoxically, it was D. Pedro I who "liberated" the non whites and gave them some sort of equality. If D. Miguel had its way and the empire was re-united I'm sure he'd focus on maintaining a more strict "whitening" policy.

white like italians. it's ok i still like you.. you're basically white monkeys but it's ok..

>White like Italians
No need to insult Italians like that, Mehmet

That's one of the famous "hot brazilian women".

That may be truth for european slaves but do you think that's why africans started to get their own as slaves?

Also, about D. Pedro I liberating the slaves, read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lei_Áurea

I used to think you guys went on hunting parties in africa after nog villages to enslave them.
Then i learned that nogs enslaved rival tribes themselves and then sold them to you, it just makes the whole ''muh historical debt'' argument much more hilarious

Dude, it's not comparable.

This guy on pic says he thinks he's white.

In Brazil there are regions where the difference between light mixes and dark whites are really hard to tell (the Northeast, the North perhaps and the Centre West). If you take this people out of the equation you get those in the South and São Paulo - Rio - South of Minas where does who identify as white generally are white because they are all more or less around genuinely white people.
I think that saying that Brazil is 33% white instead of the official 47% is kind of accurate. I think that probably a third of all Brazilians are somewhat pure whites in comparison to your american chart.

Of course, the whites will be Meds.

>White
>Brazilian

top kek nigger.

Yep.

>33%
5% is more accurate

Can you tell by the political parties we have in Brazil how cucked we are?

Attached: Political_Parties_In_Brazil.png (1130x1903, 201K)

And the rest?
% Blacks,
% natives,
% Mischlinge?

No. I am not saying that he freed the slaves.
Before the independence of Brazil there were various set of laws and some institutions that stratified the society. Much of these structures were destroyed after independence.
People who were not of pure European descent could not hold most positions (although exceptions exist).
Also, there was no phony identity as "Brazilian" (sorry dudes) or "republican". Society was geared for the glory of God and King.

Where is France? Holland? Ukraine?

I read somewhere that the average "black" in Brazil is a mulato. I imagine Brazilians would be something like this:

30% are more than 90% white;
20% are more than 75% of various mixes
(these above are the ones who usually call themselves white);
30% would be between 50% and 75% white (the average Brazilian when I think of them is this), with various mixes.

The other 20% are mostly blacks and indians evenly and the rest are asians.
Also there is a big population of mostly blacks mixed with indians but I can't tell them apart, I just know they are ugly as shit.

If you want a more straight answer, I'd say:
5% almost unmixed blacks;
5% almost unmixed natives but assimilated to Brazil;
Mischlings are the average Brazilian... I'd say 60% of them are mischlings. But not all mischlings are alike or behave alike.

In São Paulo alone I think one can easily find those 5% pure whites and more.

1-7

Yeah, some people says that this Golden law ruined the monarchy here. After that everything pretty much fucked up.

No one believe those number's because they are fake, it's self reported. Whites in brazil are not more than 20 million.

There are no whites in Brazil, everyone there is brown, fat and ugly. The only white people you encounter are Argentinian tourists.

Two world wars

Attached: 1520997965741.jpg (640x620, 25K)

In my view, you are cucked by definition.

Think about it. Brazil is a continent (or half if you will) where at least 50% of the population has literally be cucked by the white man.
The diversity in climate, population composition, you name it, is enormous in Brazil. You have very little of value, of substance, to hold together.
And the little you had, Portuguese derived culture, you have mostly disregarded effectively making the other half of the population cucked by defect.

That is the problem of Brazil. Not even the right wing - which a few decades ago was staunchly Western and European in character and civilisation - can now find a common ground of substance.

And finally, all your economy and state aparattus works in order to make a few people at the top very rich. They literally don't care about the country - because, what's there to care about? And go on with their lives, effectively cucking most of the population in the process which could easily have a culture to be proud of and a rather decent quality of living.

Brazil needs a new emperor with an army to take it back, make it his bitch and tell them what it is and what it is not.

>SP
I don't deny that SP have more white people in comparison with NE, N and CW regions, but ironically the guy from that photo is from SP.

HAHAHAHAHA whatever you say Maradona
What is that island called again?Malv...

Attached: 9e8.jpg (600x1068, 89K)

I posted an image with quantitative data.

>acho que sou branco
lol

>tfw can't resist the bunda

Honestly, I think "the left" at the time looked at the Emperor with disdain. As in what the fuck is this, nobody else in America has this, in France that is fashionable they killed the royals, let's kick them out and we'll have complete power!!!
I think the Emperor also had a very sad life. As a child he had suffered by being the son of D. Pedro I who abandoned him and put the empire on his shoulders with little personal preparation that only a father could give a son. And this at a very young age. D. Pedro II was always surrounded by professional manipulators in his young years.
Then, as his children died and he was left only with a daughter, he kind of gave up on the empire.

I think the freeing of the slaves had little to do with the damnation of the monarchy. But it undoubtedly created a huge amount of the population who became marginalised from the start.
But I don't know how many slaves were freed at once and how many "free blacks and browns" there were already. I can't imagine Bahía where whites are the majority of the free population...

There are but they are a big minority

Are you a brazilian immigrant in Portugal or something? go back

Do you guys have history lessons about Brazil there too? Holy shit the things you pointed out were never spoken in pretty much any averase history class here.

That data seems to be of mixed Brazilians.
That data seems to be of very few individuals.
I truly doubt that data is an accurate representation of the population of any of those states. Also, what the fuck is TE? some indian tribe?

How? You may ask...
Imagine it was taken from a public school.
No poor person goes to a normal public school (because for instance I doubt most blacks in Brazil reach high school) and no middle class white person goes to a public school in Brazil.

I was rooting for Germany.
I laughed and I laughed...

I agree. What drives me insane around here is how every single part of our culture is degenerate.
Every song, from rural areas to urban regions are about degeneracy. See Sertanejo Universitário and Funk Carioca.
Cheating goes on insanely here. People have no problem doing it. Promiscuity is glorified here.
You never find someone with any long term thinking. Someone that want to raise a family and be really good parents, that want to dedicate to work to make this place a better place to their offspring to enjoy, or anything of the kind.
It's an atomic society. Every man for himself. Egotistical individuals is all there is. They only think on themselves.
It's depressing, really. Don't know how different it's where you live, but I hope it's better, or at least that you are going on the path that makes it better in the future, because we clearly are on the opposite path. As days go by, it grows worse.

No, I am not.

Imagine actually being a disgusting br

No, we don't have classes about Brazil here.
All we know is that we discovered Brazil in 1500 through Pedro Álvares Cabral and then we mingled with the indians and then we brought african slaves there because we were very bad and we run sugar factories for profit. Then we took all your gold but didn't used it quiet properly although we managed to remake Lisbon with it. Then the kings fled to Brazil because they were scared and crazy. And then the righteous D. Pedro proclaimed the scream of Ipiranga and got Brazil rightfully independent and then he came here to fight his evil brother. And then lots of Portuguese went to Brazil because we were poor, but it had nothing to do with wars or Brazilian independence nor French invasions, we were poor because we were too dumb to make money properly and prayed to God too much.

However, I've been studying Brazil so I am always trying to find more about it. Specially in politics / culture and its relation to Portugal and the other american countries.

Imagine actually being a disgusting Mexican jumping walls

Seems like we have the same kind of class though.

>spic mutt thinks he is better than the average monkey
cabrón...

Attached: spic laughing.jpg (425x283, 31K)

We are in this boat together, pal.

I always despised Brazilians a way: The average Brazilian, despite being a fucked up nigger with nothing going on and a miserable life... the average Brazilian is always happy about it. No matter what. So, he does not improve, except in his jiu jitsu, or his samba, or whatever he does that makes him happy throughout the misery instead of fighting the misery.

The average Portuguese is always sad. We may get hot and happy for a while but we'll always be sad after awhile. Why? I think that if you look at History we up to the XIX century were always up to something to warm up the soul. Even fighting the Romans! And now, it's like our spirits ask for more than what we can give them as of now... everything is mediocre.
And the Portuguese, like the Brazilian, doesn't fight this and go search for greateness, no. The Portuguese accomodates and then tries to find greateness in the "desenranscanço" in making himself out of a shitty situation instead of fighting the shittyness which would be much simpler and easier...

You're Mexican, you're the worst thing worse than the average Brazilian... come on!

Mais branco do que você, mohammed

Attached: 1509487980989s.jpg (250x214, 2K)

What is wrong to being black?

>American
>Ahmed
uh, excuse me? Acthually is Jamal Rodriguez

I want to adress more:

About degeneration, it's like you are the experimental ground on what can be even worse than we already have. The point I take is that the left has won over Christianity;
Cheating, and the Brazilian women being whores. Well, except bunda de mulata which was always kind of available, the note I take is the left won over Christianity.
Long term thinking / family / work to make the place better; the point I take: The left won over the Monarchy and Portuguese (derived) culture.
Individualism: The money dwellers won over Nationalism / Nationhood. It's not even capitalism and it is worse than feudalism... it's like I can? Yeah? Than I get it! Fuck you all! No sense of a Nation whatsoever.

It's different here in degree only. We're lucky we don't have a populace as savage as yours, and we still maintain a sense of community for the most part, but it is eroding still.

But how the left won over Christianity and the Nation and all? Because men - Brazilian men - allowed it. When the men of Brazil realise they have lost the country, perhaps they will be able to get it back. It will be too difficult I think, it will probably not happen.

>the average Brazilian is always happy about it. No matter what. So, he does not improve,
Realised this a long time ago. How can we improve when improving requires struggle, and our population seems to be happy in hell as well as in heaven? Being lazy cost nothing and you end up with the same humour.

HAHA argenlosers

Attached: 1519216817183.jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)