My Aryan Warlords

My Aryan Warlords ,

Things are very simple.

KRISHNA IS GOD

“ Therefore, anything opposed to this religious system of progressive Kṛṣṇa consciousness is called vidharma, para-dharma, upadharma or chala-dharma. Misinterpretation of Bhagavad-gītā is chala-dharma. When Kṛṣṇa directly says something and some rascal interprets it to mean something different, this is chala-dharma—a religious system of cheating—or śabda-bhit, a jugglery of words. One should be extremely careful to avoid these various types of cheating systems of religion. ”

prabhupadabooks.com/

Attached: 93774DEA-0C4C-4A4F-88CD-135747182A8A.jpg (2000x1312, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GkXhWNEKBRA
youtube.com/watch?v=PC0FW407FVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Krishna is a pagan demon, there is only One God, the Living God, Jesus Christ.

there is no god.life is meaningless
we don't belong anywhere

The demon is your genital mutilating psychopath Yahweh and his slave-cult morality son that was born a bastard because your Yahweh cucked Joseph with the god-wad while he watched.

Stupid. Jeeeezus Cryst is silly English pronunciation of original Sanskrit ISHVARA KRISHNA !

I understand you son , the street shitters have difficulty finding a meaning to life

Haribol prabhu! Good to see you still making these threads, Srila Prabhupada is surely smiling upon you for your devotional service!

youtu.be/GkXhWNEKBRA

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Attached: Nrsimhadeva.jpg (1816x2208, 1.02M)

I like Bhagavad Gita but I threw my translation by Prabhupada in the bin for better ones.
ISKON are cocksucking faggots, lower than worms in shit, and Prabhupada is being sodomised in hell right now.

Thank you thank you Danke schöne

Only Krishna can drive out the Jew

Attached: saved.jpg (492x559, 99K)

POO

Lmao. I’m interested to learn what is your better ones ? Btw fuck ISKCON

So if I underdsand your bottom paragraph correctly, the only version of BG we're supposed to read is the version that is 3 times larger than it should be due to the footnotes exhorting you to join the ISKON cult?
Prabhupada was a dick and it seems ISKON are really worshipping HIM more than Krishna.
Sure, m8. I got the Penguin classics version translated by Jaun Mascaro (think Penguin has a new translation out these days) and a nice little pocket-sized one from "Gita Press", made in India. The ISKON one was the first version I got but it's binned instead of giving it to charity (as I usually do with other books). Prabhupada just stops short of putting his propaganda/dogma into the mouth of Krishna - and even goes so far to call Brahma, Siva and Vishnu (as well as all non-ISKON members) demons. That's hateful as fuck..

My lad, listen up. Prabhupada is the Second Coming of Christ ! He is a pure devotee of God, and a fully liberated soul from Maya or Illusion or Matrix.

Without “Morpheus” , my son , you are nowhere.

Secondly , if you would like to debate what translation of Gita is the bonafide translation you will need to present me with your credentials:

1. Sampradaya, or your chain of command
2. Acharya , your teacher preceptor
3. Vedanta , your book of reference that is in sync with your Sampradaya

You're just a nigger that needs a good kick in the balls, go suck Prabhupada's shitty dick you cringing gay faggot

Attached: Tamaki Smug.jpg (360x360, 17K)

fuck off hippie

Well, thanks for letting me know what you have learned from your master Jaun Mascaro.

Go away pajeet

good post

sorry but no
Jesus is Lord
so.... no

Checked
But I need trips to confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=PC0FW407FVs