CALL ME 56% AGAIN Sup Forums, I FUCKING DARE YOU

I know I'm an amerimutt and I just gave my genome away to the CIA, but hey, at least now I know I'm a 100% mutt.

Also, post yours if you got 'em.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-09-03-30-19.png (447x333, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6jdJPa3AjM
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
youtube.com/watch?v=-b9FoMhCj_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quite literally 56%

Literally only 58% human

I'm 6% more British than the average Brit/

56%

Imagine being this much of a mutt.

Attached: 1506207332264.jpg (600x800, 84K)

>13% Iberian
Are you Welsh?

>is le %58
>wines about being called %56

Kys... wait no we can’t say that anymore.... um....

FUCK OFF

He's 58% more human than you Hans

No idea if any of my ancestors were Welsh, but I'm not actually Welsh if that's what you mean. AFAIK my ancestors have been in NA for 300 years.

whiter than you, Jerry.

Attached: DQwYgw6U8AAoR9g.jpg (420x420, 39K)

Am still 58% less of a leaf than you are though.

Attached: 1520609683923.png (625x415, 391K)

So you're 42% Canadian?

great stuff

Attached: 1494404209383.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

yes

Attached: 1511279191306.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Clearly just autistic

what now?

Attached: Screenshot_69.png (382x223, 5K)

>13%
And a Muslim too

>British and Irish
How much of it is human and how much of it is Irish?

whats the other .2%?

Attached: images.png (244x207, 11K)

I'm, calling Ryan Faulk to come whoop your ass

Thos are all European nations though
That's fucking normal. Europeans mixed withe each other. No one is 100 percent from Britain or 100 percent from Ireland

Well done you've handed over your genes to the Jews

100% false

you're stupid

>brits
>white
lmao

it says Iberian, nigga, not Berber or Arabic.

They keep calling me mutt even when I show my ancestry. They're animals, we can't stop them.

Attached: 1519577293995 (1).jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Maybe you're a mixed species but there are pure humans on earth

You have a big Iberian component. Common in Wales.

>Literally 58% mad about being called 56%

I'm sure there are plenty of native Europeans who are genotypically identical to their ancestors going back over a thousand years, but not whites in North America.

der untermensch

>100% european
>mutt

why are people this retarded? here in the old world sure, you'll stand out in all those countries because we are more or less ethnically distinct and you would look quite different
the beauty of the new world is Europeans letting go of old grudges that have lasted centuries and uniting under a common white identity

>Scotland and Wales are listed seperately from Great Britain
And this is why DNA tests are utterly fucking useless

Shit you gave them ur real name, they already altered ur tab water. Your fucked dude.
Pic related

Attached: 22536228-3E64-4A8B-BB41-423ABA06B8B4.jpg (680x544, 224K)

Many test come back with a very small percentage undifined. So my guess is no one can define it.

I agree completely, but I also understand that Europeans on Sup Forums generally don't like being removed from their national heritage and being considered just "white", so when they think of mixing with other European nationalities it seems sterilizing and wrong.
When I call myself a mutt, it's more of a tongue in cheek thing running with the joke. I don't think of myself as any less, I have a rich tapestry of European ancestry within my blood.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-013601.jpg (1440x2146, 606K)

Europeans are also very mixed. Just look at all the wars that were fought here.
The differences you see between the nations is just the general mixup of that region, not any specific type.

>I have a rich tapestry of European ancestry within my blood.
While that may be a poetic way to look at it (and i encourage it, it's nice) the average European will just see you as pic related (a mess). It's not necessarily bad it's just theres nothing "defining" about you other than most or all your ancestors came from one continent, thats it. Compared to us you're very rootless and mixed in our eyes because theres no real aspect to properly identify you.

Attached: 1510638490866.png (420x420, 18K)

I think they have "great Britain" listed as a broader area since the eternal Anglo has been spreading his seed among the conquered Celtic regions for such a long time, that while you can clearly determine a Celtic origin for a certain gene, you cannot be totally sure if a given "Anglo" gene was found in an English, Scot, Welsh, or Irish person.

Doesn't look like an el 56% to me. Just looks like a European cross-breed. At least there's no black, gook, kike, Mexican and aboriginal in you.

digits of truth
God bless you ameribro

Attached: immigrants.jpg (640x430, 156K)

How did I do?

Attached: results.png (396x515, 16K)

No you're not, Mutt

rate me

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1238x733, 58K)

The percentage should be a huge give away, it's just they fail at basic geography and use modern country names for ancient concepts. It heavily muddles the outcome.

>t. viking, norman and german rape baby
Yours truly, french, english and russian rape baby.

Yeah, it's really different from the Romano-Celtic-Anglo-Saxon-Norman genetic purity present throughout Bongland.

>tfw a european accuses me of being a 56% white amerimutt
I'm more Anglo than you, Muhammad

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1930x2253, 615K)

R8 me m8tes

Attached: 20180313_163930.png (1080x1920, 166K)

Congrats, you're 58%

You're a Potato Aryan. I can hardly keep myself from vomiting.
Please go back to Moravia.

>image

Theres zero italian DNA in the British isles and Norman is almost exclusively the nobility. you forget that 100% of us are like that and the mix is exclusively of north west European peoples, and these kinds of "mix" are the same in every country. The difference is 100% of us are that, whilst every single one of you is a completely different mix and match

Attached: 1514210100237.png (1152x874, 88K)

>t. teutonic tribal barbarian rapebaby

100% American. God bless brother

That is literally a picture of me.

Yeah the flag suggests you may be the mutt.

I wouldnt say I'm rootless in comparison. My ancestors have been in this English-founded nation for 300 years, and even earlier than that I can trace the vast majority of my heritage to England. I consider myself a son of England, living across the pond. I just have some extra stuff mixed in, too. I get it if that's weird to you since you're probably more genetically English than me.

le 88% Northern European face

Attached: 03da48cea0384dbcdebbfbede01c69c8-png.jpg (429x549, 47K)

Show me your face, Muhammad. Let's see who looks more like the Mutt and who looks more like the Saxon.

>Americans post their ancestry
>Europeans never post theirs
Show us your Jewish Heritage.

Attached: Yurop.png (395x390, 12K)

Why bother considering yourself a "son of England"? These bongs will never view you in the same way, they'll only ever look down on you for not being as inbred as they are.

Arriba :DDdd

Attached: 7897897868.jpg (1184x728, 62K)

Scotland and Wales aren’t part of Great Britain now?

Attached: 54C9F583-2FE4-4AE5-A0A2-BB162975AF7B.jpg (251x201, 18K)

Wow. I guess all of Sweden's uncucked people moved here. I'd tell you to go back to Mogadishu, but I'll permit you to stay in Minnesota.

It's not weird at all i fully understand it and it wasn't intended as an insulting i was just stating what a Europeans perception might be on it.

Nah i'm good i'll leave the blogging to you. Being an actual European i don't have to prove (nor do i have any desire because i am factually right) my blood. That comes down to you mutt boy.

>i have no idea what inbreeding is the post

Kek, how the fuck did that happen?

lol MyHeritageDNA sucks so bad. Although this hilarious error kinda evidences the Finngolian meme.

Pretty ugly though.

>Being an actual European i don't have to prove
There's this wonderful thing called the English Channel that prevents the British archipelago from being part of Europe. I'm very grateful not to be a yuropoor.

Oh no how will I ever recover

would not fugg tbqhfamalambut you're obviously white
protip: don't post your face on the internet and more specifically on Sup Forums

what the fug? Anyways featured is my cursed percentages.

Attached: cursed.jpg (485x671, 25K)

kike

Theres this wonderful thing called a book you might be interested in reading considering you have American tier knowledge of geography. And i'm sure living in materialist globalist playground is far better than your ancient homeland...lands... who knows how many.

Protip: Real europeans don't need to take DNA tests because they know exactly who they are. quit being so fucking insecure you identity-less amerimutts.

Oklahoma

Attached: 19CD00A8-5D9E-4031-BEE7-7F2C51E210F5.jpg (1080x1920, 184K)

>protip: don't post your face on the internet and more specifically on Sup Forums
Thank you, but I don't care anymore, and I'm tired of being afraid. The first pictures of me on Sup Forums were not posted by me, so I had no control over it. So there's no evidence that that is actually a photo of me.
You're a standard Anglo-American.

You have god-tier genetics.

Attached: 23andme.png (418x1254, 47K)

>Arriba
KEK.
Your DNA confirms that Finngols have explored all the way to the anuses of South America. Colombus suck my balls.

Attached: ME.jpg (220x282, 19K)

quite literally a mutt

Merely a coincidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=o6jdJPa3AjM

I meant Colonbus, sorry.

I don't LARP as being English, if you got that impression. But I am "American" in every sense of the word, and America is the "child" of England. Both my cultural and genetic identity owes mostly to England. I don't actually consider myself one of them, in the sense of nationality.

> literal 56% meme

Attached: 4BFDD7A5-E1E9-4CF2-A4E0-CC3D9D859014.png (750x1334, 2.27M)

Attached: DNA_test.jpg (1419x2055, 343K)

I'm not a mutt

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Whoa... a-are we trips brothers now?

DO YOU SEE WHAT YUROPOORS ARE DOING TO AMERICAN PSYCHE? YOURE MAKING PEOPLE INSECURE ABOUT THEIR WHITENESS

Attached: 27381720.png (426x309, 97K)

The gall to say that on Paddys day.
Delete this

oof

youtube.com/watch?v=-b9FoMhCj_4

Oh shit hahahahahaha, just when there was little hope u crushed it.
My parents dna came back 99% European but dad has .2% undifined
Fuuuuccck
Being from Argentina it hurts even more
Also fuxk Argentina I live in US.

Attached: CCDA0534-50B4-435C-B6FF-B88C21C2802D.jpg (474x262, 27K)

All jokes aside Americans and Europeans have never been on the same page and likely never will be. Our nation started out as an implicit rejection of the systems of government so popular throughout Europe at the time. We've always been generally more individualist, Europeans more collectivist. This disconnect will always exist.

I got quads earlier in this thread, on a fucken roll today my bruddah

seriously? Why the fuck do you lunatics keep giving away your DNA for free?