MILLENNIALS PRICED THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1507548690826.png (785x769, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/barry-d-wood/polands-transformation_b_5917420.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could live that bourgeois life.

sitting comfy near my hand built fireplace in upstate new york in my 120k home.

who ready for noreaster part 2?

Why?

They are more miserable then we are.

I hate this state so goddamn much. Shitty southern italian guineas see my last name here and think I'm one of them. I have nothing in common with wops.

Attached: amerimutt test.png (1615x787, 173K)

You could build 5 castles with that in Poland and see zero niggers around it, I don't get americans

real estate in the local zoo is expensive.

You couldn't pay me 180 million to live in Jew York Shitty.

It’s capitalistic economy in a nutshell.

Capitalist supporters will defend this lunacy

Capitalism has failed

>dooming an entire generation to poverty
everything is fine.
this should turn out well.

It’s basically for rich heirs.

>tfw a quarter italian
>tfw have an english last name
>tfw light hair and eyes
I dodged a fucking bullet, "italian" americans are barely a step removed from puerto ricans.

Attached: e4c7e7710174a852935fd1878d2665f0.jpg (650x400, 36K)

im half italian and I get niggers telling me I'm "too white" all the time but because I live in nyc where only 1 in 5 people are actually white that isn't saying much.

meh, that price only caters to chinese money-laundering people. of course someone will purchase it just to get their money out from china.

Democrats right to change this and make it affordable for a lot more people

>capitalism is the problem
So like.. Poland has an amazing free market of internet, and is a market economy. The reason Poland has been doing amazing is because of capitalism

huffingtonpost.com/barry-d-wood/polands-transformation_b_5917420.html

>Millenials priced the fuck out
Combined to the fact their less numerous than previous generations, and this is where the next crash's coming from.

Yes.... Yes we will. But to be honest the real estate market is far from a free market. It is a distorted market from central bank intervention. For example you have rent control in NYC - which makes rent insane for new renters... and the government put a limit on building up. So with no where to go - whale investors come in and buy and hold property. Like London - I would be willing to bet that those 10 mill + condos are like 75% empty. They are literally money stores for international investors.
If you want to fix this problem you need to cut the regulations and let capitalism work... Government regulations put in a strangle hold on any possible growth because it takes fucking years to do anything with red tape.
>capitalism fault

what a simplistic and childish view of the world. Fucking read or something jesus fuck

New York's tallest building is literally a luxury apartment tower based on a wastebasket design.

Attached: Manhattan.jpg (2000x1335, 929K)

And a US bank will lend an 20 year old with a liberal arts degree and 100K in school debt all the money they need to buy it.

it's getting worse too, worst part about it is the disgusting degenerate subway ads. pic related makes me fucking sick

Attached: mauriziocattelan_acrimoniamagazine12.jpg (1459x944, 300K)

>I dodged a fucking bullet, "italian" americans are barely a step removed from puerto ricans.
>mfw Italian and half Puerto Rican

Attached: no seriously It's fine.jpg (1550x2325, 2.27M)

but italians are cute at least

Attached: monica.jpg (800x608, 116K)

House prices Unemployment and Student Loans are what is killing the white race across the globe.

also nyc hate thread

Attached: okcupid-05.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 67K)

Why? Because they sold their soul knowing they lost to damnation?

The nyc real estate bubble is pretty extensive. The Chinese aren't investing nearly as much as they did prior to 2016. It will all collapse at some point.

Attached: ad_34560830_94daec9f219d7f92_web.jpg (1200x776, 91K)

wops are ugly.

>I live in nyc where only 1 in 5 people are actually white that isn't saying much.

>Playing "Spot the White Guy" on the train.
>Game never seems to end because you can never seem to find Waldo.
>Realize YOU are Waldo.
>Remember you're only 75% white
>tfw

Attached: 1519838874340.jpg (1281x690, 192K)

bully

Attached: laura chiatti.jpg (2500x1698, 345K)

Attached: extralarge.jpg (620x413, 56K)

You're forgetting this one.
That was quite a treat to see the last time I took the subway.

Attached: C_okc_dtf_hero11.jpg (890x576, 179K)

How the fuck are millennials ever gonna be able to afford this shit... unless they inherit it of course.

Being a fucking white male here is hell friendo. Either I leave or off myself

Attached: manspreading.png (681x367, 158K)

This is an example of capitalism succeeding.

>Yes.... Yes we will. But to be honest the real estate market is far from a free market. It is a distorted market from central bank intervention
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH MAN LETS HAVE A FREE MARKET LET THE CHINKS,RUSSIANS ETC COME OVER AND BUY SHIT ... OH WAIT

Let's be real though, Millebials were never supposed to afford the literal penthouse apartment in Manhattan. It's the $800,000 shithole fifteen minutes from the train by bus rowhouse in Queens that's the insult.

Why don't they just not go to university?

>120k
Is it a shack? I bet it's a shack.

I do this every time I ride the bus, I go straight to the back seat and spread my shit as far as I can, literally occupying like 8 seats at once feelsgoodman.

they replaced the ladies and gentlemen announcements with some gender neutral sheboon voice

Attached: si-ves-algo.jpg (772x367, 72K)

have at 'em bruce!

Attached: a32.png (1257x1202, 177K)

but this isn't even that much for the ultra rich. Most expensive home in the USA is under 400 mil, and there's like several dozen people with over 40 bil; can't drop 1% of your fortune on a home? why so cheap?

At least they have better views and better booze

I'm Spanish and it hurts to see my language being degraded by barely literate spics.

Is this what britbongs feel when they listen to nigger speak?

New York State Balkanization fucking when?

Attached: 1507047112955.png (672x372, 72K)

Italians are pretty smart, actually. Not a fan of their attitudes though.

¡¡¡Orale buey!!! Mi amiguito 'spañol, k bueno berte, ¿¿¿komo'stas???

Attached: A bailar.jpg (720x720, 450K)

Some hippo-tier skank came and asked me to move one day when the bus was packed, her flappy cheeks red and flushed from the monumental hike up the 1 bus step and to the back, I told her she was free to stand, at this point the hambeast explodes with rage and starts listing (made up sounding) medical conditions she suffers from and reasons I'm 'ignoring her rights' I'm laughing at this point, she storms(relatively speaking, more like a wobble) away exclaiming she'll tell the driver and have me thrown off, the driver tells her it's only a 15 minute commute and she can stand, I laugh harder as I watch her struggling to resist gravity as the bus takes sharp corners, puffing and sweating the whole way for the rest of the trip. She probably still talks about this 'incident' at her PTSD(*for womyn) support group.

Attached: 1520569124488.gif (399x369, 39K)

NYC needs to get nuked it’s the epicenter of world Jewry

Attached: 78072382.jpg (640x472, 42K)

sex education and contraceptive use is having a much greater impact

Real Mericans don't live in NYC.
Seriously, NYC cops choke someone enforcing the laws of NYC in NYC and we have to have a national conversation about it...
Who the fuck lives in NYC anyways.

Attached: maori-battalion-haka-egypt.jpg (892x880, 184K)

this, why live in a $180 million penthouse surrounded by nasty tourists and traffic?

fucking brutal

Fucking this. Real Estate is the new diamonds, or I should say the old diamonds.
Few markets are as hyped and manipulated as r/e particularly residential Real Estate, marketing, kudos, prestige, tax breaks, zoning, finance, Visas, its a god damn basket case of a vehicle for money.

If I had $180mm to buy any place I wanted, it'd be a mansion in the french countryside, or on an island somewhere. Imagine spending $180mm on a place where you STILL have no peace/quiet/privacy. l m a o.