Why does the "number 1 country in the world" suck in the number 1 sports event on the globe?

The World Cup is coming closer and closer every day, and as many billions of other people on the globe i'm really excited about it.

Just recently i was wondering why the USA never pops up amongst the qualified teams for the world cup?

I know for a fact that the obesity meme is not relevant amongst every person in a country with over 300 million people. The US has many talented athletes in other sports such as basketball, baseball, hockey...

So why is it that even third world countries with no recourses perform better than a global superpower in the biggest sports event on the planet?

This issue really boggles my mind, and i hope some American anons can explain this to me?

Attached: 140402_mntStartingxi.jpg (1200x800, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOj8h5Ptfu8
youtube.com/watch?v=agaR71_F08A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup
youtu.be/mtyJOPOc-YY
youtube.com/watch?v=TxyFzEES2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because in the U.S. it's a kids game to get kids them active. Once high school hits, its mostly nerds/mexicans who play soccer. What is your 4th or 5th most popular sport? Thats why we suck at soccer - not many care about it. It is growing in popularity though.

Nobody here plays soccer
There is your answer

>soccer
it's a hobby for kids or having fun with your friends and but a sport.

Too much Domestication and Civilisation leads to the destruction of any civilisation.

Most Americans are Nu-Males and their women are raging ape whores

Its like the 8th most popular men's sport here. Most people have probably never watched a single game of it in their entire lives. So it doesnt draw anywhere near the top tier (or 2nd, or 3rd tier) of athletes.

>a sport designed for manlets

No thanks, we play real sports over here.

Soccer is a game where the optimal strategy is to fake injury and weakness to trick the referees into penalizing your opponents. It's the Jew of sports

Basically cause we live in our own little world and pretend the rest of the world doesnt exist

That actually makes sense. It's just weird that there are spheres on the globe where people don't care about it while in other ones people literally kill for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOj8h5Ptfu8

Because wogball is for FUCKING POOFTAS!
>take dive
>get penalty
>replay shows you were faking it
>your fans cheer and idolize you

If you tried something like that in the gentleman's game of cricket you'd get booed every time you walked out on the field for the rest of your career.

That's the beauty of soccer. Games get very dirty if someone fakes an injury without the referee noticing it.

No one watches it, and no one plays it, so we don't really put any investment in a team at all.

If by some stroke of luck, the US won the World Cup, I doubt anyone in the US would know or care.

Nice knowing all these people in the Southern-American favelas and African ghettos playing manlet sports.

Its also because our most athletic players are spread across a variety of sports from Basketball to Football to Baseball and Soocer. If all those athletes trained to be soccer players in their youth the US would be the best team on the planet

Oh come on for a few weeks you know tons of people would jump on the bandwagon and act like they are superfans... Or for a couple weeks

because in America soccer is for kids who are too weak to play football

Soccer has no contact so in terms of the American High School Social Status Hierarchy it is for beta males

Alpha by Season
1. Fall - Football
2. Winter - Wrestling/Basketball
3. Spring - Baseball/Lacrosse

If you did not play these sports during these seasons you are a subhuman beta male

The top male athletes in the US don't play soccer. They're steered into other sports very early on. If it were popular here we would probably dominate.

Soccer happens to be a great destination for female athletes though.

Attached: uswnt.jpg (2266x1510, 1.13M)

>female athletes

do you mean butch lesbians?

usa does not suck in football
in fact if you check out stats from last 5 or 6 world cups, USA got final placements higher than belgium
L2play before you accuse others

Attached: 1513328503125.jpg (603x811, 228K)

They don't have dicks. Yet.

>Soccer
>Beta males
A soccer match takes up for at least 90 minutes with only 1 time out. I don't know exactly how much that is with American football but i know for a fact it is much less with much more time outs.

You need absolute physique and top condition in order to be good at this sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=agaR71_F08A

> from last 5 or 6 world cups, USA got final placements higher than belgium

You're one funny Swede.

Its called football yank. Pathetic attempt also at excusing the usa for being shit at football. Also gridiron is the most pussiest showboatin fag show ever.

American football and most other sports here have been made almost unwatchable due to commercial breaks.

A typical football game is an hour of play and three hours of beer and car commercials.

#13 can get the D

Sure more timeouts but you are putting in 100% effort for short bursts of time...vs jogging for 45 with bursts of energy

Its a different kind of stamina

Have you even seen American high school athletes? They would absolutely fucking destroy weak ass soccer fags.

Running backs, wide receivers, QBs, linebackers are usually fast and strong in high school. All could easily play soccer

But not only could they play soccer they could beat the shit out of them too

>If [...] the US would be the best team on the planet
You sound like a little kid.

All of our best "footballers" play wide receiver in the NFL. It's just a fact.

I'm 46 years old and just recently learned what an "offside" is in soccer. We simply don't watch the game at all.

it's actually called soccer, you stupid abo fuck

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 215K)

>Nice knowing all these people in the Southern-American favelas and African ghettos playing manlet sports.
Was this supposed to disprove my statement?

Attached: 5744_THUMB_IPAD[1].jpg (1024x640, 145K)

>Soccer
>Jogging
Topkek, pick one

Soccer, that sport we let our children play in elementary school and gave vand driving Brenda (yes, she did talk to the manager already) a nom de guerre of Soccer Mom.

The funniest part is that in the Olympics our women team does pretty good with a sport that no one really gives a shit about in America.

>manlet on roids with gay italian fancy boy haircuts

No not necessarily. It's just nice to know that they are in fact closet homosexuals. Next time i'm not gonna be paranoid walking over there when i actually posses this knowledge.

Pretty sure soccer offsides is the same as hockey offsides. So wtf

It's because soccer is for the poor. Any poor fag can play soccer with three sticks and an inflated pig bladder. States are only interested in patrician sports.

here is a random pic of a random high school team. all of these kids could easily play soccer if they were trained.

could you say the same thing about soccer players? probably not because falling down and crying for a penalty flag and for some guy to come by with a stretcher with magic healing spray is actually an integral part of your fucking gay sport

Attached: aa58f64111024dcf879f2f7dbf598687.jpg (736x552, 88K)

>our entire team is 56% face
Might be the lighting but Christ

watch and cry, noob

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup

start from 1994 (6 world cups)
Usa placements: 14, 32, 8, 25, 12, 15
Belgium: 11, 19, did NOT qualify to cup at all, did NOT qualify, 6

Dont you talk about italian haircuts like that!

we bred the niggers for quick bursts for work not sustained running
if we cant make our slaves play for us, why bother?

Attached: flat tire in detroit.webm (1280x533, 2.87M)

Attached: morgan.jpg (1984x3600, 1.28M)

>All could easily play soccer
Just because they are strong and fast?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>being able to kick around a little ball and run around
>being able to beat the hell out of the person in front of you to take possession of enemy territory while memorizing tactical plays like a soldier

gee i wonder which sport is more difficult

Attached: 1519620865242.jpg (225x250, 8K)

Watching soccer on tv is boring and only communist betas want to play sports where 0-0 is the most common outcome.

HAHAHAHAHA Americunts have to have their women to be seen on the world futbol stage HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 02-nXMTGG2[1].jpg (801x385, 160K)

she's flat as fuck

But we don't even watch soccer

No your wrong. In hockey there's an actual blue line that determines offside. Not so in soccer.

So what, we currently have one of the best teams in the world. And we qualified higher in the last cup then the US did in any cup ever.

>number 1 country in the world

Country filled with niggers, led by kikes, where bridges literally fall apart because female niggers are building them, is number 1?

Attached: kk.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>So what, we currently have one of the best teams in the world

Attached: reverse colonialsim.jpg (718x559, 182K)

You have one sport and only play that one sport

American talent is spread out among multiple games

-Football
-Baseball
-Basketball
-Hockey

and that is just first tier sports, you then have

-Tennis
-Golf
-Lacrosse
-Swimming
-Other random shit

All you have is soccer and you aren't even that good

>spic ball
only kids play that gay sport here

In Belgium we have North-African gang members who walk around with haircuts like that. just in case you ever visit. Don't say anything about it, unless you want to get stabbed.

Because its our #5 sport.

Attached: Soccer Penalty Kicks.webm (640x364, 2.97M)

>throw a ball
>kick a ball
both are easy, now shut up

discussion was about last 6, which you said belgium did better than usa, apparently not
how fucking autistic you must be to refuse to admit that you was wrong even after ipresented facts?
jesus, pathetic turk

Soccer will never be a top sport in America until it replaces Football as the top sport of the fall season

Women in America are programmed to love football players
-Overall good athletes
-Usually tough
-Football team will always be able to beat up the soccer team in a fight

And thats pretty much it. Soccer is for fags and it will always be the sport for alphas.

You are fighting against years and years of American culture and brainwashing.

Soccer is only gaining in popularity because Obama and Bush let in a shit ton of illegal mexicans. Once Trump executes them all on Cinco de Mayo it will cease to be important

Thank you for pointing out the obvious, mister le 56%

Attached: diabetes.jpg (500x381, 28K)

Why does every single globally recognized airport speak English?

Why does every single global enterprise have to work with imperial?

It is because we are #1 we fucking own you and you MUST comply with our preferences you lower slime dogs.

Attached: 1430956759866.gif (587x404, 538K)

Because only women play soccer here.
Its considered a girly sport.

We have money so we can afford more than a ball to have fun with. Soccer is for poor people

It's not violent enough. And the country was already pretty much ingrained into baseball as a spring/summer sport.

oh no pls sir, dont 56% me noopoo

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2018.03.16-21-48-36.png (1152x828, 155K)

>only one sport
Sure, that's why we're also better in sports such as cycling, kickboxing, swimming and running.

golf, soccer, mma and nascar all manlet sports. glad thats setttled

America refuses to acknowledge fútbol until you change the name.

The American soccer league is played in the summer and nobody watches "Jackie Robinson Ball" anymore. It'll never beat football but will gain enormous popularity.

Attached: untitled.png (562x365, 375K)

That's basically what it comes down to desu

>how can you be the global superpower if you aren’t good at a children’s game?
Because that isn’t the metric we or any other nation uses to measure wealth, power, or influence.

Attached: 529AC480-E3BC-4926-9BDF-19B61281B8DF.jpg (1533x961, 141K)

biking is a hobby not a sport

I've never even heard of a good fighter from belgium before

michael phelps is arguably the best swimmer in the world and probably in human history

running is literally an activity you do to be good at other sports. and everyone knows running is dominated by barefoot niggers from somalia. try again you stupid waffle

whats your next argument? ping pong and speed walking? how about curling?

MLS might be summer but all sports have their roots in high school athletics. Soccer is a fall sport...but it will always be played by kids too weak to play a real sport like football

What's fútbol?

Just call it soccer if you don't want to call it football.

>tfw the same hairline as Bale

Attached: 2342351234.png (882x758, 16K)

>cycling

Attached: 7263723.jpg (400x528, 30K)

>BELGIUM

youtu.be/mtyJOPOc-YY

Attached: jc and penguin.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Rugby bests all those spring sports though

Hockeys much better, I get to see a bunch of grown man push around a round object. Theres goalies and nets, AND I have the chance to see two guys start beating the shit out of each other, if soccer players tried professional hockey most of them would shit their pants and start crying when the ref doesnt foul the other guy for smashing him into the wall

If you're an aspiring athlete in the US it makes much more sense to chose football, basketball, or baseball from a money earning standpoint. The effect is that the best either get "poached" by those other sports so to speak, or they just decide to pursue some other career.

Rugby is less popular in the states than freakin soccer

rugby isn't played at a serious level in america though. its a club sport and something played by drunk irish people in college

we already have football

Puerto Rico just got hit by two Category 5 hurricanes back-to-back, we're also in an economic crisis and on top of that the crime rate is through the roof. Yet even we would rather have the Island sink before we play Third World ball, apply yourselves

Attached: 20180316_21_59_03.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>never even heard of a good fighter from belgium before
That's because you all watch that bandwagon commercialized sports called mma. Kickboxing is the most alpha fighting sports there is on the entire planet.

only soy boys care about poverty ball here. our best athletes play real sports

Yes baseball is the greatest pastime of all time. I mean i like European football too but you cant fuck with american baseball

The problem with kickboxing is that there is no penalty for botching kicks if you slip, the referee just lets you back up, thus creating an unrealistic situation where you can just spam kocks without repercussions

Attached: 1519081097786.jpg (788x517, 147K)

>real sport
>take a break every 10 seconds for 6 hours

pick one

Doesn't matter. It's a fact that the kickboxer will own the boxer and mma fighter in a street fight, period. That's why this sport is alpha over every other fighting sport.
youtube.com/watch?v=TxyFzEES2Mg

This

Its leagues more alfa than baseball or soccer though

>because of hyper brown population pockets all white people are instantly mutts
How fucking sad you life must be that reposting this gives you meaning.

Babe ruth is turning in his grave at that comment

Unironically this

Demographics of 300million+ compared to demographics of 10 million, and we still beat you in the number one sports event on the planet, topkek.